Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? (2178 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Phartymah112(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2013
As for me,i'll just rush down to my laptop or take ma phone,log-in to nairaland and ask 4 advice.......

Wetin you go do
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by k2039: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2013
I'll tell her, Thank you for being honest and I'll also wish her the best in her future pursuit.

That's my polite way of saying good riddance to bad rubbish.

If I logged in to nl to ask for advice, I will be demonstrating the apex of stupidity, because NL cannot help me to get her back, her heart is out and there is little I can do about, except to move on after all there are zillion of potential mate for me, I just have to start exploration all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Aklofs: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2013
I'll kom 2 NL and woo O.P :-P
OP i love u talk ur own!
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Phartymah112: As for me,i'll just rush down to my laptop or take ma phone,log-in to nairaland and ask 4 advice.......

Wetin you go do
Your life now depends on nairaland?
@op ur already asking for advice cos ur logged already on nairaland and ur seeking for advice
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Phartymah112(f): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Aklofs: I'll kom 2 NL and woo O.P :-P
OP i love u talk ur own!
have you taken your breakfast If not,pls go and eat. Don't 4get to edit after you've taken your food
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Phartymah112(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Your life now depends on nairaland?
@op ur already asking for advice cos ur logged already on nairaland and ur seeking for advice
ehn?
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Chilug(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by bingbagbo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Les: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: I'll tell her, Thank you for being honest and I'll also wish her the best in ger future pursuit.

That's my polite way of saying good riddance to bad rubbish.

If I logged in to nl to ask for advice, I will be demonstrating the apex of stupidity, because NL cannot help me to get her back, her heart is out and there is little I can do about, except to move on afterall there are zillion of potential mate for me, I just have to start exploration all over again.
you are right,I prefer honesty to anything. My ex told me she's double dating,I commended her for her honesty and we were still cool.... God bless that lady....
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by mekaboy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Only a mugu and insensitive guy will wait for his gf to tell him she is not interested. As a smart guy u wld have seen the signs early and get a spare.

The day she will tell u she is no longer, the way u will accept the news will make her want to stay back and find out why u took the news with a smile.

Infact when she does not get the sad reaction she expected, she will feel stupid and start to wonder if she took the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Phartymah112(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
mekaboy: Only a mugu and insensitive guy will wait for his gf to tell him she is not interested. As a smart guy u wld have seen the signs early and get a spare.

The day she will tell u she is no longer, the way u will accept the news will make her want to stay back and find out why u took the news with a smile.

Infact when she does not get the sad reaction she expected, she will feel stupid and start to wonder if she took the right decision.

you think so...atimes,some people are unpredictable
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by haitto99(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
wen be say population of girls neva finish
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by castielo(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2013
We don't owe each other a thing. So it's a "bye-bye, wish u the best".
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Cry cry cry
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Mynd44: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2013
I will wish her a good life, watch her walk away and continue with my life because irrespective of what I might feel for her, she has made a decision and I will have to live with it.
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by sexymoma(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by sexymoma(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
'ok' that would be ma last statement or show him the way out...
Mind you i really really love ma boo.
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by 190: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Praiseeeeeee the lord someborrry!!

Na to begin share cake and buiscuit for people

The girl is outta my life 4good
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Phartymah112(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mynd_44: I will wish her a good life, watch her walk away and continue with my life because irrespective of what I might feel for her, she has made a decision and I will have to live with it.
yes!!! One just ave to learn to move on
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Phartymah112(f): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
190: Praiseeeeeee the lord someborrry!!

don't 4get to share money and bag of garri
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by haitto99(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2013

190 u still dey alive?
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Lovetinz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Withdraw
Regroup
Reform
Counter-attack
I prefer doing the dumping,
Later.
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Cholls(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Just like someone said...If Someone Says She's Going Out Of Your Life Call Her Back And Give Her Transport fare angry
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Les: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Cry cry cry
not my sniper

1 Like

Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by 190: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
haitto99: 190 u still dey alive?

yeah its called having a life cheesy cheesy
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
feel disgraced, move on though
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Les: not my sniper

You will make me laugh instead? wink
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by fairari022(m): 2:27am On Jul 09, 2013
I go beg her 4 just one more last round.
Daz all
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Kirinwa: 3:28am On Jul 09, 2013

embarassed
Are you for real? Like seriously? This is someone you may have been with for maybe 2 years and claim to love.It's okay to feel sad sad

After which you try to see what went wrong and if it can be corrected.Finally take a walk.
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Aklofs: 4:20am On Jul 09, 2013
Phartymah112: have you taken your breakfast If not,pls go and eat. Don't 4get to edit after you've taken your food
Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Les: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You will make me laugh instead? wink
uh huh cool cool coolwe all deserve to be happy,you know [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Les: uh huh cool cool coolwe all deserve to be happy,you know [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy

Sweet guy kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... / Abeg Advice Mi Ooooo / I Seek For Your Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.