Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ur Last Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Last Cash (686 Views)

Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship / Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Last Cash by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2013
Ur galfriend visited u unexpectedly at home.
U bought her a bottle of coke with ur last
cash In other to cover up brokenness.
U also filled an empty sprite bottle with water
and drank with her in relaxation.
At a point she proposed that u exchange
drinks.
Wetin u go do?
Re: Ur Last Cash by yusufcarez: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Barhackheart:
drinks.
Wetin u go do?
Sweetheart hw's ur jamb preparation?i luv u nd i want u 2 talk ur own!

1 Like

Re: Ur Last Cash by dmcdad: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
I no like coke... Besides, I go just rush my own finish.. Abi na u wan fall ur own hand?
Re: Ur Last Cash by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
lolz...@dmcdad
Re: Ur Last Cash by dmcdad: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Barhackheart: lolz...@dmcdad
Na so na... You go form say coke dey make u purge.
Re: Ur Last Cash by Oohrhii(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
@OP...You should stick with your educational jamb and waec things..

Romance section though may contain some fictitious things atimes.. but its mostly meant for emotional purposes and thats why it generates so much traffic.

Just today alone you have posted two fictitious threads. Dont turn the section into nollywood.

I can understand you want attention and replies to your educational threads..they would come if its more than waec and jamb. Kids are few here and even the kids we have here are in tertiary institutions already.

You can also learn by reading peoples experiences and responses.

Try to grow up .. OK this is a thread for matters of the heart. not some movie section.

Na for serious issues. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ur Last Cash by OCTAVO: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Op, focus on your jamb for now.
Re: Ur Last Cash by Kgdavid(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
why is everyone acting so uptight on the poster? this section is full of crappy threads. @ OP if it were me i would tell her no and continue drinking. simples. tbh if it were me in the first place i would not feel the need to cover up my brokeness in that fashion... i would simply buy the drink and let her enjoy and if she asks about me ill say i dont feel like drinking and if she pushes and discovers its cuz im broke then well she's my girl so no biggie.
Re: Ur Last Cash by MrCork17: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Barhackheart:
drinks.
Wetin u go do?

..juss tell her u need to go toilet & $hit...thats the only escape rooot! angry
Re: Ur Last Cash by chikk(f): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oohrhii: @OP...You should stick with your educational jamb and waec things..

Romance section though may contain some fictitious things atimes.. but its mostly meant for emotional purposes and thats why it generates so much traffic.

Just today alone you have posted two fictitious threads. Dont turn the section into nollywood.

I can understand you want attention and replies to your educational threads..they would come if its more than waec and jamb. Kids are few here and even the kids we have here are in tertiary institutions already.

You can also learn by reading peoples experiences and responses.

Try to grow up .. OK this is a thread for matters of the heart. not some movie section.

Na for serious issues. undecided undecided

#FACT!
Besides, OP, I think you're on the wrong section. You should have posted this on JOKES section. That's where it belongs

1 Like

Re: Ur Last Cash by yusufcarez: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

#FACT!
Besides, OP, I think you're on the wrong section. You should have posted this on JOKES section. That's where it belongs
This is ur 1st comment d@ pleases me.

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Men To Date / A Letter To Female Fiancee / Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.