Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? (1963 Views)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
OK exam is about to start in a week time and without school fees receipt, your lover wont write the exam and truly he has no money to pay becaus he is broke and his parents are passing through difficulties, now you as his woman the only amount of money you have in the bank is the exact school fees money required, "thinking of your hair, recharge cards and other miscellenous needs of a lady, can you sacrifice and pay the school fees for your lover? knowing that its the last cash in your life. "no lies please!!!
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by ajasbaba(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
And why wont they,

when we are paying did we complain.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
yes and no

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:
yes and no
please expansiate
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
ajasbaba:
And why wont they,

when we are paying did we complain.
dnt be suprise when she refuses
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
don't know of others but my girl will pay for my school fees given the circumstances
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
alexistaiwo:
don't know of others but my girl will pay for my school fees given the circumstances
hmmm is she a benin girl?
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
please expansiate
i don't trust guys. The guy might end up leaving me. So i can't take dat risk.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:
i don't trust guys. The guy might end up leaving me. So i can't take dat risk.
LOL what an epic reply, so its better he fail the exam than for u to take a risk?
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
LOL what an epic reply, so its better he fail the exam than for u to take a risk?
he can't fail his exams now,d dude just has 2 hussle 2 get d moni. No matter wat u do 4 some guys dey wil stil treat u like sh*t
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by ginawest(f): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
yes,I can...i can't let him miss exams because of my hair or airtime.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:
he can't fail his exams now,d dude just has 2 hussle 2 get d moni. No matter wat u do 4 some guys dey wil stil treat u like sh*t
hmmmm im speechless, but u cant use d character of guys in general to judge one guy, he might sacrifice 4 u if ure in his shoes.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by misspicy(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
I CAN'T UNLESS ITS NOT MY LAST CASH...
SERIOUSLY NAIJA GUYS DON'T WORTH IT

AND BEFORE ALL THOSE HUNGRY BOYS COME FOR ME,AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE,YOU ALL SHOULD CHILL

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE cool
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mmmm...quite complicated but YES I'll help him...money will juz come and go...even I have nothing left as long he will have a chance to get his exams and that's matter to me grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
God forbid

O MY GOD. LIKE SERIOUSLY?
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...quite complicated but YES I'll help him...money will juz come and go...even I have nothing left as long he will have a chance to get his exams and that's matter to me grin
hmm im trying hard to believe u
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
hmm im trying hard to believe u

I don't need u to believe me...I'm crazy when I'm in love boo.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
hmmmm im speechless, but u cant use d character of guys in general to judge one guy, he might sacrifice 4 u if ure in his shoes.
maybe,but its a no 4 me,its because u r guy,u don't rili know wats going on
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:
maybe,but its a no 4 me,its because u r guy,u don't rili know wats going on
Hmmm nawa o NIGERIA guyz are no longer safe
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by misspicy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
O MY GOD. LIKE SERIOUSLY?
Like seriously
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by henribj(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
90% of them won't if it is their last cash.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by chybykee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes/No who we go ask? undecided

For Me, I don't eat with who I didn't starve with cool

#
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by LaurelP(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:

Ur guy is not some guys. And youre not doing it for him to treat u well, otherwise its trade by barter. U do good for posterity sake especially if its to someone close to you.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
LaurelP:

Ur guy is not some guys. And youre not doing it for him to treat u well, otherwise its trade by barter. U do good for posterity sake especially if its to someone close to you.
ok
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Tallesty1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Some guys won't collect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some guys won't collect.
i pray
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
chybykee:
Yes/No who we go ask? undecided
For Me, I don't eat with who I didn't starve with cool
#
hmm wicked
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by wristbangle: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
I CAN'T UNLESS ITS NOT MY LAST CASH...
SERIOUSLY NAIJA GUYS DON'T WORTH IT

AND BEFORE ALL THOSE HUNGRY BOYS COME FOR ME,AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE,YOU ALL SHOULD CHILL

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE cool

Sweery what about me? So I don't worth it shey?
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Omotayor123(f): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
It depends... If the guy in question is someone that would do Same.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by misspicy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
wristbangle:

Sweery what about me? So I don't worth it shey?
You are an exemption boo smiley
Btw saw ur .. Buh my .... Is broken
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by chybykee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
hmm wicked

What's wicked there?

I can't just be dating you for a few weeks or A month without going through some tough time with You and you expect me to part away with MY CASH. NO WAY

What happens next, what if that's why you came?

Human Beings are Crazy You know

Am just protecting My self from getting hurt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Meet A Nairaland Babe B4 D Yr Runs Out / Jesus Christ Is A Product Of Infidelity / Boy,girl And Sex--who Is To Be Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.