Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (43391 Views)

‘kicked Out’ Of Saudi Arabia, Deleted From Facebook For Being Too Handsome / Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Ramlik(f): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
hahahaha...... Tell me this is not true,,,,,,

Imagine it was me that was deported for being 'too handsome', I go just dey use am as chat up line for 9ja women or use it as rap.... Hey babe... wah gud? Leme show u my deportation documents... Tolulope go ask why I wan show her....

I will be like.... I was apparently deported in Saudi for being too handsome. They feared their women in Burkas will be going wet and juicy in their knickers when I pass round them and melt em like chocolate because of my hotness-city.... grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by seedord247(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
UAE men are tooo cute. Nicki minaj was almost arrested for kissing a dubai police officer.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by MATUREZEE: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Haba! And am even on my way to Lagos for my tomorrow trip to Saudi. No be only deporting dem go even do me, they will rape me join.
Abeg change of mind.
www.facebook.com/charles.emenike.98
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by StevenJay01(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
How do I comment on this kind of topic.all these Bokoish attitude don tire me sef
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Sike(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
I don't thrust trust this post jor!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Retardded Islamic asssholes
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by try69: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
just when i was planning traveling to saudi grin grin
na wa oh..i go rub my face charcoal when i'm going then wink wink wink
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
seedord247: UAE men are tooo cute. Nicki minaj was almost arrested for kissing a dubai police officer.

Kissing? Hmm
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by pazziejosh(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Na wa oo!to be handsome nw na anoda problem?is it dia fault 2b handsome?
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by babseg(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
MATUREZEE: Haba! And am even on my way to Lagos for my tomorrow trip to Saudi. No be only deporting dem go even do me, they will rape me join.
Abeg change of mind.
www.facebook.com/charles.emenike.98

u dey look for attention abi? you better go open another thread for nairaland celebrity.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by patostation(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
All these Islamic religionists self! You go school, they say it is "haram". You write book, they issue "fatwa" on your head. You make film, they start a riot. You fail to greet them, they employ suicide bombing. You fine paapaa, them go deport you. Why did God put us in the same world? O ga o!

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by seedord247(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

Kissing? Hmm

Google is your frnd.....

They aske her why did do that, she said the bloke is too damn cute...
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by samkoro: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Haha! Islam
I wish people's eyes will open to see the truth.

I just wish courageous men will dig deeper to discern why Jehovah blessed Isaac(jews) and Ishmeal(Arabs) while Allah keeps cursing the jews and christians--simply answer is they are not the same God.

Men have decided not to see.Its a pithy
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Sexkillz, ugly pple are wanted in saudi arabia. grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by shamson: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
elkol: Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too...

post your picture and let see before you travel ooooo
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by lekanwj(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
u wey wowo pass anything. den fit give u permanent visa o cheesy
u wey wowo pass anything. den fit give u permanent visa o
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by redcliff: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
wellmax: Is it now a crime to be handsome?

Apparently in this case, yes!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Rajman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
so nw men must be wowo sad
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by vislabraye(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Very interesting. So it means Jim Iyke would be sent parking cheesy.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by uvoh(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
:oinsanely twisted! What d devil in God's name is dis one
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
Does this mean ugly dudes will now get visa-free entries?!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by AK481(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2013

And that was how they deported me.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by omidhe(f): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
That means visa to Saudi Arabic sure for my boyfriend ...let me quickly call him to apply for visa ...thank God

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Kingslaw(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
grin cool
I no fit shout!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by HAH: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
seedord247: UAE men are tooo cute. Nicki minaj was almost arrested for kissing a dubai police officer.

You are right it really happened last year when she visited Dubai and wanted to kiss a police officer because he was irresistible

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by farem: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
As far as Christianity is concerned, IF YOU LOOK AT A WOMAN (MAN) LUSTFULLY, YOU HAVE COMMITTED ADULTERY/FORNICATION WITH THE PERSON. IN THE EYES OF GOD IS GUILTY! Rather, God is looking for those who will worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Not those whose minds are (could be) filled with dicks of some very handsome men that have been whisked away! 'WALK IN THE (HOLY) SPIRIT AND YOU WILL NOT FULFIL THE LUST (DEMAND) OF THE FLESH

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by mmmustapha(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is there pics, r they not handsome

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
mmmustapha: This is there pics, r they not handsome
Dats my famzi... Sexy! kiss kiss cry
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Chinaimporter: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=18pt]Make una no complain....this happened to me in the usa too when i was kicked out of a party in atlantic city for been too hot after an actor compained
That i was taking all the atention. I was also deported from jeddah saudi arabia for being too irresistable to both guys and ladies. I really hate been me[/size]

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by sizzlers(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rubish tuk,but na tru shaa cos I was there
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
So, sum1 can enjoy his life because of one's finess? dats nonsense. 2 me, they are telling God dat he does'nt knw wot He's doing 4 creating dem dat way. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrifying Mudslides As Highway Collapses In Canada ( Pics, Video) / See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.