Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (43410 Views)

‘kicked Out’ Of Saudi Arabia, Deleted From Facebook For Being Too Handsome / Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
seyizma: That means i cant go to saudi arabia now
Laff pee for boxer
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by fonssy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
No picture? No coment
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahaha....Am also cant go to Saudi Arabia for fear of Depotation. www.facebook.com/goodluckonyekachinworu
speak english

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by DonaldGenes(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rick9: Dat means i cant go to Saudi Arabia for fear of Depotation
www.facebook.com/fred.rick.712

La waoooooo must u show people ua pix kai
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by DonaldGenes(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rick9: Dat means i cant go to Saudi Arabia for fear of Depotation
www.facebook.com/fred.rick.712

You fine oooooooo qirls must trip for u dye
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by DonaldGenes(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
ufotuko: speak english
Lmao
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
kenny987: These people never cease 2 amaze me! Just when u're sure u've seen it all and it won't get any worse, they prove u wrong and drop another bombshell that smacks of backwardness and absolute cruelty 2 women! Does it mean that in their own warped understanding, women hav no self-control? Or they aren't entitled 2 any 'handsome' person if they so fall? Na wa o!

And on nairaland you cannot say anything offensive to Islam
Why can't they stop being a source of ridicule always
They will slaughter people daily for the sake of Islam,blow themselves and others to pieces
They will invent finger slicing machine in Iran when others are building computers and smart phones
They will ban women wearing bra in Somalia when others are advocating freedom and equality for women
They will advocate wife flogging when the world is talking about spousal abuse
They will ban women from driving or going to the store when women are flying aircrafts
They will marry 6 and 9 year old brides when they are supposed to be in grade school learning their ABCs
Dress up their women like ojuju Calabar rather than allow them decide their choice of clothing
And now being handsome is a taboo
Na wa
When will we ever hear something good ,innovative or refreshing from that end

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
iamlukky: Three men were forcibly removed from an annual culture festival in Saudi Arabia and subsequently sent back to the UAE after it was deemed that women could find them irresistible. The delegates from the UAE were in attendance at the Jenadrivah Heritage & Culture Festival in Riyadh, the Saudi capital when religious police officers stormed the stand and evicted the men because “they are too handsome,” according to the Arabic language newspaper, Elaph.

“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported.

Saudi Arabia is a deeply religious and conservative society which forbids women from interacting with unrelated males.

Following the incident, Elaph said the festival’s management took swift action to deport the trio back to Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates.

The UAE released an official statement indicating that the religious police were anxious over the unexpected presence of an unnamed female artist in the pavilion.

source: THE TELEGRAGH

Homosexuality is a common practice in Arabia
The men may be lusting after these men more than the women
The people are very hypocritical
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Easy1401(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2013
dey no dey Bleep 4 saudi? hw den dey cope. Abeg na darkness lyf den dey liv jor! if i go saudi i go impreginate deir gals b dat o. buh i may come back with half body coz dey may cut ma manhood.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Nuzo':
The reasons given by the Saudi police may not be totally true.

The Emirates are distant relatives of Saudi Arabians. They are both Arabs hence the difference in body structure is almost unoticable unlike Persians.

The major difference between an Emirate and Saudis is the wealth, affluence, well carved beards and the gracefulness they apply in everything they do....be it talking, walking or spending.

For this reason, Emirate guys are the most sort after Arabian dudes in the golf of Persia. Naturally, their counterparts will be jealous.

Yes however the tribesmen of the Emirates look finer than those of Saudi Arabia, no doubt. The same goes for their beautiful women.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Stlatyv(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2013
elkol: Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too...
aw ar we sure obj no hans pas u. Park wel lol. Jokes
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Rick9(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:
La waoooooo must u show people ua pix kai
Die na or Nack head for wall
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Rick9(m): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:
You fine oooooooo qirls must trip for u dye
yes shall but no time for dat 1 shall i need money
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by hollypagan: 2:12am On Apr 18, 2013
being handsome is a crime in islamic na woo
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by rhadiator15(m): 3:08am On Apr 18, 2013
laff wan wan kill me here.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 18, 2013
iamlukky: Three men were forcibly removed from an annual culture festival in Saudi Arabia and subsequently sent back to the UAE after it was deemed that women could find them irresistible.

The delegates from the UAE were in attendance at the Jenadrivah Heritage & Culture Festival in Riyadh, the Saudi capital when religious police officers stormed the stand and evicted the men because “they are too handsome,” according to the Arabic language newspaper, Elaph.

“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported.

[size=18pt]HILARIOUS![/size]
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 18, 2013
rhadiator15: laff wan wan kill me here.. cheesy

LOL!! same here! grin grin
the epitome of hateration is what this is!! grin
religion my n---sh grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by born2fuckpussy: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2013
wahali,na inside zoo you go be
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Revolva(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin hahaha so dat means..if fine boy like me...enter there na wahala oo,,even d king go dey jeal
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by tomzman: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Saudi would not cease to amuse me. Those guys are jokers. Deporting men because they are too handsome; backwardness of the highest order!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by true2god: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2013
It seems it is unislamic to be handsome.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by true2god: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
Yoruba men, please come back home tongue
Yoruba men are very qualified to live in saudi.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by jadakiss213(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Amaaskia:

LoL no jor, I have a bf already. I just wanna confirm if they're really too handsome.
u have a bf already..so u can't fall for anyone shey? ur own na play!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by somalia9: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2013
as a somali, this how i feel....am too handsome with my tall lean body, soft curly hair, elingated neck, dark hair, narrow nose......

obese black women chase me constantly: fml
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013

See this one! Dem dey pursue Handsome people, You dey pant say dem nearly catch you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by autchman144(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2013
Orisirisi
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Lilimax(f): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2013
mmmustapha: This is there pics, r they not handsome
They are very hansome. No be lie wink
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2013
nwando:

And on nairaland you cannot say anything offensive to Islam
Why can't they stop being a source of ridicule always
They will slaughter people daily for the sake of Islam,blow themselves and others to pieces
They will invent finger slicing machine in Iran when others are building computers and smart phones
They will ban women wearing bra in Somalia when others are advocating freedom and equality for women
They will advocate wife flogging when the world is talking about spousal abuse
They will ban women from driving or going to the store when women are flying aircrafts
They will marry 6 and 9 year old brides when they are supposed to be in grade school learning their ABCs
Dress up their women like ojuju Calabar rather than allow them decide their choice of clothing
And now being handsome is a taboo
Na wa
When will we ever hear something good ,innovative or refreshing from that end
It show where they place women in their religion. Thank God I am free!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2013
WOWOH DON GET AMNESTY BE THAT...CONSULT BABA SUWE FOR THAT FACE POWDER...
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Idacrux: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmmnnn...na so me see am ooh,dem be say i too handsome.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by yomilike(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2013
I won't go there again ooo so dat dem no go go deport me angryI won't go there again ooo so dat dem no go go deport me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrifying Mudslides As Highway Collapses In Canada ( Pics, Video) / See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.