Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (43408 Views)

‘kicked Out’ Of Saudi Arabia, Deleted From Facebook For Being Too Handsome / Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Blazinraj01(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2013
1st ola: [size=26pt]wow!!!
IS THIS ISLAMIC [/size]
Not @ all. Its their culture

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Uwakuwak(f): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2013
Their women should know what their law forbid. must they deport people for their sake?
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Uwakuwak(f): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2013
those men deserved an award. it is not easy to be recognised handsome in such a big country.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2013
showietee: islam is a way of life that has solutions to problems.
Since the visitors are irresistable for the women, who you guys think should have been the solution to that? For been irresistable for women is dangerous and you guys know women can't control themselves like men(apology to female folks,not intending to insult). Joseph(prophet yusuf) case explain this beta.

Peace.

Women can't control themselves sexually unlike men?

This is a new one!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by aquabeing: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Rick9: Dat means i cant go to Saudi Arabia for fear of Depotation
www.facebook.com/fred.rick.712
. Na so you fine reach?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by omoodeogere(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2013
1st ola: [size=26pt]wow!!!
IS THIS ISLAMIC [/size]
YES OO
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Jerryjat(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Na dem b Dis...
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by water4qb: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2013
iamlukky: Three men were forcibly removed from an annual culture festival in Saudi Arabia and subsequently sent back to the UAE after it was deemed that women could find them irresistible. The delegates from the UAE were in attendance at the Jenadrivah Heritage & Culture Festival in Riyadh, the Saudi capital when religious police officers stormed the stand and evicted the men because “they are too handsome,” according to the Arabic language newspaper, Elaph.

“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported.

Saudi Arabia is a deeply religious and conservative society which forbids women from interacting with unrelated males.

Following the incident, Elaph said the festival’s management took swift action to deport the trio back to Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates.

The UAE released an official statement indicating that the religious police were anxious over the unexpected presence of an unnamed female artist in the pavilion.

source: THE TELEGRAGH

Incomplete information .... Lets be realistic for once and stop acting like toys . So there are no Extremely Handsome Men who are Citizens or expatriate in Saudi Arabia ?

Those guys must have gone too far or commit some related offences which the sharia prohibits . Even if u no go school, u shud at least reason well .

Those guys who were deported created themselves abi ?

Where in the sharia Law says Extremely Handsome visitors or citizens must be evicted ?

People will just cook up news while in the kitchen and Nigerians accept every single thing without reasoning .

Not all you see on news truly happened .

Its a pity sha ...

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by aniyphil: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na wa o! . . .I need to put a call through to these "handsome/irresistble" guys who have already confirmed their seats to Saudi. grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by kaffy4tope(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Well, it's true oooooO. I'm in Dubai, UAE. You need to see dis guys, fvcking clean and neat.
Recall: 2 mths ago, Ǎ̜̍ popular US actress was fined for sexually harassing Ǎ̜̣̍ uae man.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by DMainMan: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
nwando:

And on nairaland you cannot say anything offensive to Islam
Why can't they stop being a source of ridicule always
They will slaughter people daily for the sake of Islam,blow themselves and others to pieces
They will invent finger slicing machine in Iran when others are building computers and smart phones
They will ban women wearing bra in Somalia when others are advocating freedom and equality for women
They will advocate wife flogging when the world is talking about spousal abuse
They will ban women from driving or going to the store when women are flying aircrafts
They will marry 6 and 9 year old brides when they are supposed to be in grade school learning their ABCs
Dress up their women like ojuju Calabar rather than allow them decide their choice of clothing
And now being handsome is a taboo
Na wa
When will we ever hear something good ,innovative or refreshing from that end

You are crazy for lying against Islam. Repercussions will surely be against unless u change
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
That means I would be deported the moment I step on their land
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by babseg(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
DMainMan:

You are crazy for lying against Islam. Repercussions will surely be against unless u change

there is no single lie in that text.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Matigo: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Funny solution to a non existent problem. So you advocate that these men be killed so that women may not die of lust? What if they are deported by their own country which is also islamic? Well, they have no sense of reason, I am told.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by TableLeg(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
BIZARRE!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
DMainMan:

Apart from the bra issue in Somalia that I have no idea about, she did not lie.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Matigo: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
DMainMan:

prove the lie in what they have said there. Can you?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by ini4brandon(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin
mr_man: Yes oo, my people they deported me for real ooo. I'm still in shock. They'll hear from my lawyers soon
grin
mr_man: Yes oo, my people they deported me for real ooo. I'm still in shock. They'll hear from my lawyers soon
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by ini4brandon(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin grin
grin
mr_man: Yes oo, mystery people they deported me for real ooo. I'm still in shock. They'll hear from my lawyers soon
grin grin grin
grin
mr_man: Yes oo, mystery people they deported me for real ooo. I'm still in shock. They'll hear from my lawyers soon
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by ril19(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Amaaskia: Duh where are their pix? Funny country tho

so that you too can hurried fall for them and thereafter give them all u gat?
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by tpia5: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
sounds like fake news.

arabs are generally good looking, so why would some be singled out as being "too handsome".

its either a bogus article or something else is up.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Rick9(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
aquabeing: . Na so you fine reach?
Na u talk am oh
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Rick9(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
I had to cancel my trip to Saudi Arabia cos i dont want to be deported.
Add me on facebook
www.facebook.com/fred.rick.712
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by godman01(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Religion is a bondage!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by davejonas: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
dey said if u kn dat one of ur finger wil fetch u a swift entry in2 hell,u beta cut it off.I tink dat was wat dey did and 2 me i tink dey are entitled 2 dre own beliv and pratix.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by donwilly3: 3:52am On Apr 19, 2013
well me self no go cari my babe go ooo b4 dem go deport my babe because she fyn nd also hot mennnnn
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by abdul0men(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Are you hot --- or not? Guys, go to Saudi Arabia, and find out for free courtesy of their Mutaween! They'll let you know for free ---- if you get deported, Congratulations --- they think you're hot. If not, sorry, you're not.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by natureblack(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Caseless:
you are a dog that must be thrown into the river.
And you are a monstrously narcissistic libertine and a glaring feces-collecting oppressive orgy of perversion. angry angry

#chump angry
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by natureblack(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Caseless:
you are a dog that must be thrown into the river.
And you are a monstrously narcissistic libertine and a glaring feces-collecting oppressive o(r)gy of perversion. angry angry

#chump angry
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by fitprince: 4:46am On Aug 31, 2017
and you believe this shit without pics or even a reliable web link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrifying Mudslides As Highway Collapses In Canada ( Pics, Video) / See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.