Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex (10110 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by ifyeky(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wen I wz in skul, we had five guys bleeping five difrnt babes in one room witout each of dem knwing
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by vet707(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2013
Viewing this topic: osundu, queenchizzy(f), alkonami(m),
whizqueen(f), papin5

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by aejaywhite: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2013
Beautful.B:
My guy licking my punny,unknown to us dat am seeing my menses...we noticed after every... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abomination!! U jst ended dt guy's career
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by tomzman: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2013
Beautful.B:
My guy licking my punny,unknown to us dat am seeing my menses...we noticed after every... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Taah!!! inyama. *vomits*
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by shakara4u(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2013
Beautful.B:
My guy licking my punny,unknown to us dat am seeing my menses...we noticed after every[quote][/quote]

JEJES!!!!

*collapse*
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2013
Beautful.B:
yikes...*faints*
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2013
Wow. grin.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by bizzle2: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
undecided wt wd ur older brodas used condom be doin in a dustbin in a house he shares wt his parents and a 10 yr old sister
nichole2: I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.

3 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by bizzle2: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
holy crap...ewwww, wt d flip?? hw cud he not knw...
Beautful.B:
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
C*o*c*k brain like I said before , no need to explain my family's nature to anyone
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by bizzle2: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2013
c*ock brain? lol, I laff in Swahili, u dnt wana go dere with me sweedie, trust me, ...well ure certainly used to cocks flying arnd in ur house, I suppose ur parents do it in the living room aint it...nansenze, ure either telling som fake shiitty story or ur whole bloody family needs comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, matter of fact y'all need Jesus. grin
nichole2: C*o*c*k brain like I said before , no need to explain my family's nature to anyone

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 6:11am On Apr 20, 2013
bizzle*:
c*ock brain? lol, I laff in Swahili, u dnt wana go dere with me sweedie, trust me, ...well ure certainly used to cocks flying arnd in ur house, I suppose ur parents do it in the living room aint it...nansenze, ure either telling som fake shiitty story or ur whole bloody family needs comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, matter of fact y'all need Jesus. grin
. U are. Realy realy s*tu*pi*d. Honestly whosefake story , I have got better things to do dan make up a. Thread. Idiot , wats with de we all need jesus. , , we didn't. Tell anyone to judge. Anyone here., get off my fu*ck*ing page , before I barn , u have no right to talk bullshit about my family. , wen ur not part of it, get. Off my page u fool. , u.need to be taken to a hospital , I don't know why dere. So many stupid people coming to judge des thread. When dey demselves have done things they don't want people to know about. HYPOCRITES.

3 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 6:24am On Apr 20, 2013
WARNING: all hypocrites. Buzz off look for some other thread to post ur st*u*pid comment , its not needed. Here , we are not judging people here , only thrying to enjoy de fun of. It. SO ALL BLOODY AS*S*HOL*ES DON'T COME NEAR MY THREAD

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by 190: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2013
Page re-booked for future reference
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by hypergig(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2013
nichole2: WARNING: all hypocrites. Buzz off look for some other thread to post ur st*u*pid comment , its not needed. Here , we are not judging people here , only thrying to enjoy de fun of. It. SO ALL BLOODY AS*S*HOL*ES DON'T COME NEAR MY THREAD
eeyah sowie,all eyes on u..if u had known u would not have posted at all.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by dlex21(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2013
nichole2: I won't tell u guys my age. But I would say des how can a 15years. Old be. In. College. ,
Plz, wia's ur location, cos in Nigeria, 15 even 14 yrs old are now in college...
Mayb u r 17 then
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Rooneyboy(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2013
Beautful.B:

Damn !

U have a vampire for a boyfriend grin
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Rooneyboy(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2013
nichole2: . U are. Realy realy s*tu*pi*d. Honestly whosefake story , I have got better things to do dan make up a. Thread. Idiot , wats with de we all need jesus. , , we didn't. Tell anyone to judge. Anyone here., get off my fu*ck*ing page , before I barn , u have no right to talk bullshit about my family. , wen ur not part of it, get. Off my page u fool. , u.need to be taken to a hospital , I don't know why dere. So many stupid people coming to judge des thread. When dey demselves have done things they don't want people to know about. HYPOCRITES.

Why all the insults

Or do u have malaria
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2013
dlex21:
Plz, wia's ur location, cos in Nigeria, 15 even 14 yrs old are now in college...
Mayb u r 17 then
. Am not either of dat age and am not schooling in nigeria.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Why all the insults

Or do u have malaria
. Sori am a bit hot tempered. , de guy pissed me off.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by cooljoe(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Dat s*** cray
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Exponental(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2013
@nichole, u dont need to get worried over wat u dont know or see. Learn to ignore.
Me I dont underrate anybody. Level of exposure could make a child do worse, afterall, its not news dat children less dan 10yrs have killed before.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by baggy4luv(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
nichole2: C*o*c*k brain like I said before , no need to explain my family's nature to anyone
ur minute sense of reasoning reflected your age in every post of yours.welcome home omo daddy

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
baggy4luv: ur minute sense of reasoning reflected your age in every post of yours.welcome home omo daddy
. Hahahahahahaha. What a sense of humor , actualy am not yet back home. , maybe. I should even open a thread and call it my life's boigraphy. Since a lot of u are so interested in my family issue grin.

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by weezii(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
this didnt happen to me sha,

a friend of mine told me he was suc.king a gals b.oo.bs all of a sudden brea.st.milk started oozing out and he actually didnt know and was even licking up everything. Happend @night.

Guess the gal just put to bed and he never knew..smh
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
nichole2: I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.

Why is this funny! ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by pat077: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
Temismith: Dey was dis guy dat used to claim to have a big john thomas, he was bathing one time and i was peeping to confirm, undecidedundecided #seeing is believing#
na face me i face u, u dey stay?

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by sanchez4eva: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nicole your house is kind of bleeped up...And your brothers are silly for exposing you to sexx at that age...Either you grew up and became a slut or a frigid bitch. I am guessing it's the former.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
sanchez4eva: Nicole your house is kind of bleeped up...And your brothers are silly for exposing you to sexx at that age...Either you grew up and became a slut or a frigid bitch. I am guessing it's the former.
. Funny thing sweetheart am actualy very decent , u guys are going. To make me open a thread about my life. Honestly , grin.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2013
Beautful.B:
Oh my LORD
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Dells(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wouldn't mind gettin to knw U better.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by BeautfulB(f): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
To all, I know is disgusting but he deserves it...is a cheat and a player...first I felt petty 4 him bt now he deserves more than dat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4) / Are Some Nigerian Girls This Boring? (pic) / Valentine: The Night Of Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.