Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate (42274 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ballabriggs: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
thelastPope:

Some of you try to play smart but end up looking so ignorant

Mumbai: The US would be spending a whopping $200 million (Rs. 900 crore approx) per day on President Barack Obama's visit to the city.

"The huge amount of around $200 million would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit," a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/us-to-spend-200-mn-a-day-on-obama-s-mumbai-visit-64106

And you expect us to believe such nonsense from a source that cannot be verified?
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
There was nothing like Foreign Terrorism, this is another CIA covet operation for a motive we are gonna hear and see soon. America is running out of options. Fear is the ultimate weapon of control. Watch out for the motives behind these covet operations.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by goduzu: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
erinlakatabu: How many committes was set up b4 all these could ‎​be achieved?
GOd bless u wif diz speach..
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by thelastPope(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
ypzilanti: What do you expect? The best brains in America work in the FBI. Bsc, Masters, and PHD holders. They have consultants that are world reknowned experts in every field on their payroll. They use the latest equipment, latest technology, etc. I'm not saying that we have to match them overnight, but we have to start creating a world class security organization. The madness of USA in the 60s gave birth to the FBI. The madness of Nigeria today should give birth to something of that level too. Nigerians think a good president means patching roads and commissioning boreholes. Well, welcome to the 21st century where you are either excellent, or the world leaves you behind.

Our president is not even bothering to promise to catch perpetrators again. No more condolence visits...how many can one man attend. What is the trillion budgeted for secutity used for nothing.

Making a whole lot of funny statements on a conspiracy thread is surely an intelligent thing to do, is it?. This thread is not fact. It is just a hoax from Internet rats. Stop addressing it as fact. The governor just said clearly that there is n evidence of anything yet and law enforcement should be allowed to do their jobs. That you actually think this picture of people carrying backpacks is a breakthrough in this case just shows you are a follower of the band wagon being led by the nose.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Boston has lots of homeless people who carry their belongings around in bags, suitcases and/or shopping carts and say lots of bizarre things, because they usually have untreated forms of mental illness.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by coogar: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
thelastPope:
You cant even put together an intelligent response.

you have the intelligence of an unborn fetus!

1. You said no one is after Jonathan even when BH has openly threathened to kill him.

daft point!
spending 1 billion naira on food is meant to keep boko haram away or what's exactly is your point here? obama would spend that much because he's visiting a foreign country - how does that correlate to your fisherman president burning 1 billion on food?

2. Where you got the 70% of the world that want Obama dead, i cannot phantom

no flag gets disrespected in the world more than the american flag. if you put the population of china, south east asia and the middle east together, you would arrive at that answer.

3. You said Nigerian citizens live on $2 a day. funny

the average nigerian lives on $2 per day according to UNDP. use google, old man!

4. You used minimum wage to justify $200 million. You must be either confused or genuinely unintelligent

why not?
we are talking about the most powerful individual on the planet - not a hat-wearing fisherman who would not even be recognised on the streets of zimbabwe. obama should be spending close to half a billion dollars on security every day in a country like india.

as per the minimum wage, it can be used to justify the fact that americans don't suffer as much as nigerians. there's welfare and social security in their country. there's no safety net for the average nigerian. it's a travesty that a country with the highest population of hungry citizens can have a leader that spends 1 billion on food for himself alone.

you see - its fair to say you have the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse. grin
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by redsun(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
okemmadu:

I agree its something but better to look for a way to prevent these terrorists from carrying out terror. By addressing the root cause. For those that have their root from islam it time the government consider deleting some verses from the koran and censor what some imams teach in the mosques. The religious ideas of one man should not be allowed to be a security threat to humans who have a right to live.

The root cause of it is ignorance. Nigerians are fundamental ignorant. They are like people walking blind in a forest without guides.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Billyonaire: There was nothing like Foreign Terrorism, this is another CIA covet operation for a motive we are gonna hear and see soon. America is running out of options. Fear is the ultimate weapon of control. Watch out for the motives behind these covet operations.

I didn't know you "gatts" this in you, bro bro... grin

Shalom!
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Rimbaldi: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
vicese: Nigerian security are not intelligent and they treat information that can lead to prove with levity....... Look @ the FBI,......

Nigerian security agencies are good given what they have to work with. The problem is the system. Some crimes are never resolved not because they cant but because of many variables; political undertones, favouritism, nepotism, corruption, e.t.c. The western agencies are able to much because of the enabling environment; vast database, surveillance systems, funding, societal norms and cultures, e.t.c
Our system is the problem. A system where a president will come out on the day of a terrorist attack and absolve a well known terrorist group(MEND)of any blames as if he is their spokesman...only for him to turn around later and instigate arrest their 'leader'(Okah) over the same attack that he absolved them of abinitio.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
TheLastPope, don't tell me you aren't preparing a better comeback against coogar's heavy hitting Mayweather-esque left hook... grin

Seriously, "the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse" - made me fall off my bed!!! grin grin grin grin

The ref is here - remember to protect yourselves at all times!!

Leggo!!

Round 3 - fight! cool

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
i knew it.
i always suspected domestic terrorists.
everyone was so eager to claim it was outsiders
trying to "teach america a lesson" lol. (the biggest clue that it
was domestic terrorism was the nature and materials used to make the bombs).

Some of the most "anti-american gov't" folks on the planet
ARE AMERICANS themselves but most of us them don't have the cajones
to do mass killings.

Even with that being said, every so often though we will have "Timothy McVeighs"
who will do the unthinkable to "make a statement".
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Rimbaldi: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Billyonaire: There was nothing like Foreign Terrorism, this is another CIA covet operation for a motive we are gonna hear and see soon. America is running out of options. Fear is the ultimate weapon of control. Watch out for the motives behind these covet operations.

Exactly my thoughts. The underlying motive will soon be made known. If I was a terrorist, I think I'd get more casualties in a bus or in the subway than the scanty crowd there at the marathon.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by coogar: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
obama is hated by many....
someone sent a dodgy parcel to the white house earlier and the package was addressed to obama. this is like the episode of homeland! home-grown terrorists trying to avenge bin laden's death!

the drones should be introduced.....
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ballabriggs: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rimbaldi:

Nigerian security agencies are good given what they have to work with. The problem is the system. Some crimes are never resolved not because they cant but because of many variables; political undertones, favouritism, nepotism, corruption, e.t.c. The western agencies are able to much because of the enabling environment; vast database, surveillance systems, funding, societal norms and cultures, e.t.c
Our system is the problem. A system where a president will come out on the day of a terrorist attack and absolve a well known terrorist group(MEND)of any blames as if he is their spokesman...only for him to turn around later and instigate arrest their 'leader'(Okah) over the same attack that he absolved them of abinitio.

Omokri aka losthope, you done tire? What do you have to say to this?

Come and earn your salary now O. MUHEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

I didn't know you "gatts" this in you, bro bro... grin

Shalom!
Shymmex, who ever is blocking your main monika is timid. It shall be well with you when you reason well. Amin!
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Rimbaldi: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:
TheLastPope, don't tell me you aren't preparing a better comeback against coogar's heavy hitting Mayweather-esque left hook... grin

Seriously, "the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse" - made me fall off my bed!!! grin grin grin grin

The ref is here - remember to protect yourselves at all times!!

Leggo!!

Round 3 - fight! cool

Like seriously? U want TheLastPope to go battle cougar? Pheeeeeeewww! Coogar got venomous punchlines...plus she never gives up. She would diss u right into ur grave and end up derailing the thread. LOL.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rimbaldi:

Exactly my thoughts. The underlying motive will soon be made known. If I was a terrorist, I think I'd get more casualties in a bus or in the subway than the scanty crowd there at the marathon.
Nigeria and Nairaland is known in the world stage. Little wonders that Amanpour is commissioned to derail narailand from Boston Security Fuckups of US Security network with an emergency interview with NOI, I wonder why she honored the invitation in the first place. We shall not be derailed, we will not fall for theirr crap anymore. With military budget of $530.4 billion, US can not protect their citizens from mayhem, yet they keep policing the world. Fu,ck em.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ypzilanti: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
thelastPope:

Making a whole lot of funny statements on a conspiracy thread is surely an intelligent thing to do, is it?. This thread is not fact. It is just a hoax from Internet rats. Stop addressing it as fact. The governor just said clearly that there is n evidence of anything yet and law enforcement should be allowed to do their jobs. That you actually think this picture of people carrying backpacks is a breakthrough in this case just shows you are a follower of the band wagon being led by the nose.

Do you want to bet that the FBI WILL CATCH the perps by the end of this week? Even CNN made the mistake before clarification, saying that a suspect had been arrested.

One thing about the FBI is that even if you think you escaped, they will NEVER give up on the case EVER. If you think its a lie, ask the UNABOMBER. You cannot commit such a high profile crime nd have the whole resources of the USA focused on you without an arrest. Lai lai. I do not even know why the bombers even bothered. You either suicide it or forget it...they will catch you.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Shymmex, who ever is blocking your main monika is timid. It shall be well with you when you reason well. Amin!

The fear of the original black man... Perhaps, I'm too "black" for this forum hence why they stay banning my handles...

Anyway, they can't keep the black man down.. wink grin
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

The fear of the original black man... Perhaps, I'm too "black" for this forum hence why they stay banning my handles...

Anyway, they can't keep the black man down.. wink grin
Never again will they be able to silence the intelligent voices, for this cause I have resigned my fate and dedicate myself to the salvation of my compatriots, Silver and Gold, I want no more and I shall prevail in the message of truth and patriotism, so shall you, so mote it be.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rimbaldi:

Like seriously? U want TheLastPope to go battle cougar? Pheeeeeeewww! Coogar got venomous punchlines...plus she never gives up. She would diss u right into ur grave and end up derailing the thread. LOL.

So, theLostHope has been put to sleep with coogar's Marquez-esque straight right, like Marquez did Pacman in Marquez vs. Pacman part 4, no? angry angry

Anyway, where's Bob Arum when you need him for a rematch? angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Never again will they be able to silence the intelligent voices, for this cause I have resigned my fate and dedicate myself to the salvation of my compatriots, Silver and Gold, I want no more and I shall prevail in the message of truth and patriotism, so shall you, so mote it be.

Shalom!! grin grin
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Rimbaldi: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
ypzilanti:

Do you want to bet that the FBI WILL CATCH the perps by the end of this week? Even CNN made the mistake before clarification, saying that a suspect had been arrested.

One thing about the FBI is that even if you think you escaped, they will NEVER give up on the case EVER. If you think its a lie, ask the UNABOMBER. You cannot commit such a high profile crime nd have the whole resources of the USA focused on you without an arrest. Lai lai. I do not even know why the bombers even bothered. You either suicide it or forget it...they will catch you.

All na wash! The pan am airline bombing that happened years ago, who did they catch? Or did they not stage it? Pulled out some 'V.I.P' passengers and let others perish? Google 'red flag' operations and u'll get the picture.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by hozzy911: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2013
You can't blame it on them, this people have the resources without this street cams watching everybody do you think they would have seen this people? Nigerian government needs to supply the country with resources. Where do we have cbbs cams to watch what is happening in nigeria? it's the governments fault please visit my http://deucesreloaded.com
dridowu: In less dan 3daz , already have a suspect but in Nigeria "we still on top of the situation"............................................
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by redsun(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2013
The CNN lady the drilled okonjo flashed a caption of gej's blackout speech. A country that cannot efficiently power her presidential palace electrically in a time of relative peace is farfetched from cctv networking.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by bizzle2: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2013
umm, how exactly are the security agencies still good...with all the belowmentioned in place ure contradicting ur own self....WE HAVE NO SECURITY AGENCIES IN NIGERIA!! WE ARE SIMPLY SURROUNDED BY UNIFORMED THUGS AND PETTY THIEVES (DEPENDING ON THIER CADRE) who primarily do the bidding of our wonder'fool' political leaders and secondarily serve and protect their pockets.
if 1000 crimes are committed in Nigeria in a month...900 either go unsolved or have the wrng persons serving time for it. who dey fool who sef? ur average policeman is:
semi-literate,
bougth his way into the force,
has little knowledge of the law he hs sworn to enforce,
has no regard for human rights let alone respect for the public he has sworn to protect
has despicably low moral values/ integrity
I can go on forever.
the problem is simple, u have square pegs in round holes and the concerned parties don't care...why? cos it serves their nefarious purposes jst fine
Rimbaldi:

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Valto(m): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2013
how i wish nigerian police will be prompt like this
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by coogar: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2013
Valto: how i wish nigerian police will be prompt like this

i actually believe nigerian policemen are very intelligent but they are not motivated to do their jobs efficiently. they are poorly paid, no facilities and the government has done nothing to dignify the profession. people have more respect for newspaper vendors than policemen in nigeria.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ewet: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2013
Now thts a country, at least thy are making headway less thn 72hours after the bombing.But here in GEJ's naija 5yrs we neva even knw who bomb and who die.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ewet: 12:31am On Apr 18, 2013
Tolexander: If the suspect is a a muslim from islamic nation, the incidence will be termed terrorist attack.
Maniac for sure if the suspect is an american.

I remember the independent day bombing.
GEJ told us to continue to pray for those behind it to confess!
Whts the difference btw the 2?thy are the same deviant behavior in my own view.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by josigaderoyal(m): 1:08am On Apr 18, 2013
dridowu: In less dan 3daz , already have a suspect but in Nigeria "we still on top of the situation"............................................
U get CCTV?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.