Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate (42275 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Kgdavid(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=18pt]YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

American power.

Let's blame the bombing on the foreign looking fellow. . . .

But if he's white, let's blame it on insanity.

If he's Black, let's call him a public menace. [/size]

please no offence intended but this your post is so annoyingly senseless in the context. photographic evidence of suspects in a bombing/homicide/terrorist attack are provided and this is what you could say? and 21 people liked the post? this indicates that mentality of majority of the black race is still set for stagnation and relative retrogression. this victim mentality is a real killer!

the fact is "foreign looking fellows" were indeed captured on camera behaving in a suspicious manner with further forensic evidence probably adding further weight to their incriminating behavior and yet you say they "blamed it on the foreign looking fellow". ironically this shows that you were fully expecting/hoping this criminal act to have been carried out by a caucasian american just so that your reverse racism and irrational hatred could be justified.

i just cant get around the many different levels of unreasonableness in your post.... is an insane person not a public menace??

no one is trying to hold you down but if you really believe the whites are out to get you then why not relocate to Africa where you would be "the man"?

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by expanshun: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2013
when is 9ja going to have this kind of tech,ohh i forgot we tried it out during the lawan fuel subsidy scandal,but trust 9ja,the man chop dollars wey dem mark & d video too died a natural death,no be US declare evidential pictures so? but for 9ja,you must get d consent of OGA AT THE TOP before you do such.GOD DEY.... angry
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by OO7: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
like say i dey watch 24 ..bt OO7 can do beta dan dis
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
thelastPope: There is something really not adding up in this whole incident

1. No terrorist group has claimed responsibility yet.
2. There are silmutaneous threats going on all over at the same time.
3. Some of the early evidences sounds too simplistic. All terrorists know there are hundreds of cameras around. Especially during an event like this. There are even more cameras setup to monitor the event. So why will they carry out their activities in the glare of cameras? Doesnt sound right. The only persons that would do a thing like that without minding the cameras are suicide bombers, not persons who want to bomb and escape.
4. The terrorists are not fools. They know if they are caught on camera, the security agencies will come after them and paste their pictures everywhere. So why would they show their faces on camera?

It looks like a far deeper thing than what we sre seeing on the surface.

That you are wise enough and intelligent to know all this doesnt mean every other person is as wise as you. Many people do make stupid decisions,and you wonder if they eva got brains. That they are terrorist doesnt mean they are more intelligent , right thinking and Meticulous as you are. Have a nice time
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by mrborntodoit: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2013
samm_miey: When will naija ever upgrade to higher level like dis,less dan 3dayz culprits av bn apprehended?....I won't halt blaming Gej 4every setbcks in Nigeria til 2015,he's so clueless and his cohorts!

Mr man, you are a part and parcel of the problems we have in Nigeria, what do you want GEJ to do when his opponents are pulling him back? if the whites developed a boko sector, all obama's work will be in vain . eliminate corruption and tribalism then in less than 5 years, Nigeria will be socially secured
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by buklan4realyah(f): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2013
Niger, Niger!! wen wil u wake up frm ur slumber? just after sum few daz oooo
d terrorist had bin arrested. buh for niger na somtin else.......

OH LORD GIVE US A GOOD LEADER ND D WIDOM TO CHOOSE WISELY
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by thelastPope(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:
TheLastPope, don't tell me you aren't preparing a better comeback against coogar's heavy hitting Mayweather-esque left hook... grin

Seriously, "the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse" - made me fall off my bed!!! grin grin grin grin

The ref is here - remember to protect yourselves at all times!!

Leggo!!

Round 3 - fight! cool

Like seriouslly? Do I look like a hungry yahoo boy to you? Or a jobless MAULAG student with a 20mb Etisalat connection? Or a common Internet rat to bring myself to such low? Haba, sorry. I am not in that beer parlour league. Cooogar represents that group of Nigerians who are so bereft of intelligence, they think throwing Internet jibes is actually a smart and amiable thing to do. I will not gratify such idiocy with a response. It is too childlike and debasing. I come to NL to debate, not engage kids and teenagers in a celebration of educational backwardness. I have past that very many years ago. Sorry to disappoint you but you are barking up the wrong tree. I dont do kids stuff like "I touch you last" or "wording" grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by thelastPope(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2013
anyaekekehinde:

That you are wise enough and intelligent to know all this doesnt mean every other person is as wise as you. Many people do make stupid decisions,and you wonder if they eva got brains. That they are terrorist doesnt mean they are more intelligent , right thinking and Meticulous as you are. Have a nice time

Terrorism takes a long time to plan and execute. You really dont think they would consider such basics in all their planning?
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Kgdavid(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Terrorism takes a long time to plan and execute. You really dont think they would consider such basics in all their planning?

because there is now an S.O.P for terrorism abi?
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by alfredo4u(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2013
witout committee being setup, dey got d culprit. If na nija, comttee upon comttee wil b setup to look into it. That means if dey setup comttee dey wil find out where d bomb is bein made, d time and place.

Nija lets learn from dem ohh
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Marsh104(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
thelastPope:

You must be a stup1d yahoo boy. You alone will bear the curse you speak of. You to compare America where nobody supports terrprism to a northern Nigeria where terrorism is condoned? How many people will come out in Northern Nigeria to give information as has been the case in boston in the last 3 days? You think the FBI just performs magic? There is nothing magical in waht they are doing. They simply have camera footage of the period, people willing to give out information and a nation where everyone is united. What do we have in Nigeria? Foools like you!
in this case do you know that you are the foool. No American wil dish out such abusive words to someone whom he dosnt know
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by gsalvatore: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2013

3. Some of the early evidences sounds too simplistic. All terrorists know there are hundreds of cameras around. Especially during an event like this. There are even more cameras setup to monitor the event. So why will they carry out their activities in the glare of cameras? Doesnt sound right. The only persons that would do a thing like that without minding the cameras are suicide bombers, not persons who want to bomb and escape.
4. The terrorists are not fools. They know if they are caught on camera, the security agencies will come after them and paste their pictures everywhere. So why would they show their faces on camera?

I taught of this too, with Obama Admin slashing budgets of the Military/security....

The bigwigs benefiting before the budget cuts will have to send a message to the people of America that some areas of their security were not handled due to the cuts, Obama laxing with internal Security.

Now see how security budget will increase again,Now homeland Security get More Benjis #niceplot .#Riptothedead
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=18pt]YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

American power.

Let's blame the bombing on the foreign looking fellow. . . .

But if he's white, let's blame it on insanity.

If he's Black, let's call him a public menace. [/size]
like timoth mcveigh
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
femmyb:
I think you are up to something here, those men carrying the backpacks with earpiece look
like law enforcement or military types. What am hearing from the grapevine is that they
were actually US navy seals conducting live fire drills and one of the bombs accidentally
went off or was set off on purpose, the men have navy seals logo on their boots and jackets.
which grapevine
thats how nigerian media carry news with anonymous sources and when it turns out to be false,nobody explains anything.you are busy saying stuff about navy seals and bomb going off accidentally,have you ever heard of the american govt using crude homemade bombs?test drilling at a marathon?wow!!! what goes on in your deluded and super imaginative minds
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Kgdavid(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Kgdavid(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
milehigh06:
which grapevine
thats how nigerian media carry news with anonymous sources and when it turns out to be false,nobody explains anything.you are busy saying stuff about navy seals and bomb going off accidentally,have you ever heard of the american govt using crude homemade bombs?test drilling at a marathon?wow!!! what goes on in your deluded and super imaginative minds

the way some people think causes me deep pain honestly....imagine, grapevine indeed.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by imperiouxx(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kgdavid:

please no offence intended but this your post is so annoyingly senseless in the context. photographic evidence of suspects in a bombing/homicide/terrorist attack are provided and this is what you could say? and 21 people liked the post? this indicates that mentality of majority of the black race is still set for stagnation and relative retrogression. this victim mentality is a real killer!

the fact is "foreign looking fellows" were indeed captured on camera behaving in a suspicious manner with further forensic evidence probably adding further weight to their incriminating behavior and yet you say they "blamed it on the foreign looking fellow". ironically this shows that you were fully expecting/hoping this criminal act to have been carried out by a caucasian american just so that your reverse racism and irrational hatred could be justified.

i just cant get around the many different levels of unreasonableness in your post.... is an insane person not a public menace??

no one is trying to hold you down but if you really believe the whites are out to get you then why not relocate to Africa where you would be "the man"?

SMH

I once told her that I only quote sensible posts on NL. Wherever I see her post, I can't but to just SMH after reading it because............ All would be absolute BS!
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
GEJ DIS GEJ DAT... IS GEJ D 1ST MAN TO RULE DIS COUNTRY? SO HE SHLD WORK MIRACLE TO PUT EVRYFIN WORKING IN NIGERIA WITHIN A SPACE OF TYM. WAT PAST LEADERS USED MANY YRS TO SPOIL SO GEJ SHLD USE FEW YRS TO AMEND? WEN D PAST LEADERS WERE LEADING HOW MANY OPPOSITIONS WERE THEY FACING? TODAY THEY WONT ALLOW GEJ TO RELAX N WORK, THEY JST WANT TO FUSTRATE HIM AND SO THAT THEY CAN BLAME HIM FOR NT DOING ANYFIN. EVEN WITH ALL THESE OPPOSITIONS AND CHALLENGES DAT HES FACING RYTFROM HIS PRIMARY ELECTION HES STIL TRYING TO PUT MANY FINS IN ORDER. THOUGH HE MAY FAIL IN SOME AREAS AS A HUMAN BT D TRUTH IS DAT HES TRYING IN D MIDST OF DESE CHALLENGES MORE
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by coogar: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Like seriouslly? Do I look like a hungry yahoo boy to you? Or a jobless MAULAG student with a 20mb Etisalat connection? Or a common Internet rat to bring myself to such low? Haba, sorry. I am not in that beer parlour league. Cooogar represents that group of Nigerians who are so bereft of intelligence, they think throwing Internet jibes is actually a smart and amiable thing to do. I will not gratify such idiocy with a response. It is too childlike and debasing. I come to NL to debate, not engage kids and teenagers in a celebration of educational backwardness. I have past that very many years ago. Sorry to disappoint you but you are backing up the wrong tree. I dont do kids stuff like "I touch you last" or "wording" grin

you don't back the wrong tree, you bark the wrong tree - there goes your window of literacy. the money spent on your formal education should have been invested in cocoa business.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
milehigh06:
which grapevine
You my friend is who I called a sheeple, believing everything your govt says as the gospel
I bet u believe the bombings were carried out by the evil muslims just like 9/11.The US govt has a
long history of conducting false flags terrorist attacks in pursuit of their agendas, how come an episode
of the family guy on fox network weeks b4 the Boston bombings shows a terrorist attack on the marathon, u better
wake up and smell the coffee and welcome to the new world order.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
I suspect American government in this matter. Who knows what their plan is. The men look like fbi guys.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by BizBooks(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
It is now clear that the pictures in this thread were totally off the mark. The people
identified had nothing to do with the bombings. Apparently, the poster knew nothing about
the source of the information. For those who don't know, that website:
http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/ belongs to Alex Jones. Alex Jones
is an extreme right wing conspiracy theorist. He believes that every bad thing that happens
in the US is masterminded by Obama and the US government.

Here in the US, nobody takes him seriously and I mean nobody, even other right wing extremists.
So please stop putting materials from questionable sources on the front page.

You can read more about Alex Jones here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

What Some Posters are saying on InfoWars.com today:

Wrong! Again..!

I want to laugh at your utter stupidity, foolishness, and paranoia, but this is a deadly
serious situation,

wrong again, Russians brothers. Idiots.

Wow, infowars is deleting comments pointing out their mistake!! LOL Alex Jones! You
FRAUD!!!!

You idiots will parrot anything that contradicts the mainstream media. And you were wrong
— AGAIN.

infowars completely wrong yet again.

Get your guns and point at your on head you moroms

I guess I know not to go to infowars for accurate news anymore

http://www.infowars.com/sunil-tripathi-4chan-beats-out-fbi-news-media-in-identifying-boston-bombing-suspect/

P.S: Please do not post a story from InfoWars.com under any circumstances. They have zero
credibility.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by imperiouxx(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
The overnight shootout that led to one of suspects death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqtNaxMSpPc
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by okoolori(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
the_ripper2: Arab Muslims? Sounds like something they would do willingly.
Stu.pid fools like ursef who concluded issues that is still under investigation... for ur information,mr oponu aburo omo ase, they R two bombers from Chenchya in Russian Caucasus... And even brother at that
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by bizzle2: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2013
This is definitely no organised terrorist attack, def not, its execution and logistics are quite amateur . I smell vengeance. this I think for the most part, is the handiwork of som aggrieved persons prob of foreign descent, whose terrorist bro or relation ws/ has been killed or incarcerated by the U.S. security agents or sm ish like dat. for all I knw I could be 100% wrong. but I'm almost def sure there's more to this dan meets the eyes and this aint no terrorist cell in action

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by tpia5: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
does shymexx usually bombard threads with happy smileys even when the context is inappropriate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.