Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! (20783 Views)

3 Areas To Touch Her That Will Make Her Dripping Wet And Beg You For More / Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) / Honey South African Lady Sex Video Riding And Dripping Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello everyone,, please I need tips to hving an extremely wet pussy while hving sex (penetration ) I think am more wet when hving orals , I want a very wet pussy , driping wet , help please
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladies !!!
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
??
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Lovexme(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Go and sleep.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
get Spanish fly or buy sweeteners for ladies but why do u want to be dripping wet, u will dry up o. Except u r chubby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol hoping for genuine answers so I can learn also o

1 Like

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:
get Spanish fly or buy sweeteners for ladies but why do u want to be dripping wet, u will dry up o. Except u r chubby
where can I get them
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:
yes I am chubby
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes I am chubby
are u a guy? before I proceed?

2 Likes

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Kwaidorios: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s][/s]please
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

are u a guy? before I proceed?
lol am a lady
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Liliantalks:
Hello everyone,, please I need tips to hving an extremely wet pussy while hving sex (penetration ) I think am more wet when hving orals , I want a very wet pussy , driping wet , help please
I would love to have sex with u as a reward for this effort;

SEX is the sauce of life, the ultimate physical ecstasy. It makes the world go round, it increases long life, it instills well being and......

LIST AND FUNCTIONS

GOLD FLY
Put a sachet in juice and drink 30minutes before action. It's a libido booster for both men and women.

DANGEROUS PILLS
Take 4 orally with water and insert 2. 40mins to sex...hmm sweet moan if your man is the silent type u need this, makes u sweet and wet.

LADIES ICE CREAM
Lick 14, 30mins before sex...makes a woman extremely sweet and juicy

�SEX SWEETNERS
There are so many brands/ grades of sex sweeteners and they aim at making sure both d man and woman enjoys sex at the same time... Just like seasoning your food with Maggi or know chicken which makes food sweet, sex sweeteners makes sex enjoyable. To get good results from sex sweeteners.. Combine 2 or 3 sweeteners at a time to get the best results

� VAGINA THIGTNERS
Aiming is to thightning d walls of the vagina to be able to grip the penis and hold it tight for ur man's pleasurable experience.

MUSK
Pour on cotton wool and insert in your
vagina after wash. It's cures vagina
odour, tighten the vagina, cures vagina
discharge

TSIMI HONEY SYRUP Is d solution for women who complains of vagina dryness...it contains natural aphrodisiacs that helps your body produce body fluids for proper lubrication.

� GORONTULA LIQUID AND GOLDFLY are libido boosters too... Note that what works for A might not work for B.

LADIES MILK
Super sex sweetener and wetter when taken with special powder.
Dose: 3teaspoons

JET GUSH
Are you that lady that doesn't get wet or feel anything no matter what..your hubby dont enjoy ur pu*s*y....bcus you are too dry..... This honey mixture drink and special powder is for you.it will make you get wet and enjoy..

SWEETMOARN KIT makes your man scream � in pleasure when having sex with you, makes him moan sweetly out of so much pleasure.���

SPECIAL POWDER
Combination of some natural ingredients that boost and makes a woman to be extremely sweet and wet once it gets use to your system...to be taken with milk or yoghurt for an effective result.
Dose: - 3teaspoons.

INSTANT SWEETENER combination of other sweetener
To make your body to be very sweet for your husband as interesting sweetness isn't from it rejuvenate your body awaken your sexual life make you super sexy irresistible delicious for your man,
to be taken with the Honey and liquid peak milk for an effective result.
Dose: - 2teaspoons.

PUSSY DRIP makes you extremely wet and sweet, makes you reach orgasm in triple folds �����

SWEETNER TOXIC takes sex to another level ,it will make oga sexually addicted to you . He would want to have Sex with you and only you all the time. This is called Fire brand.

Our honey pot also needs budget. Spice it and hubby will keep moaning and screaming ur name
NO ROOM FOR SIDE CHICKENS
�����

Why not try something hot from us.

Take the kids to grandma and I bet you won’t regret you did.

Get your confidence back with testimonies at affordable rates.

they are all natural products.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Ekakamba: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2020

Get:
2 Tsp Uziza leaves
1 pound Goat meat
2 Tsp Crayfish
1 Tbs Pepper soup spice
1 Tsp Red Chili flakes
1 Tsp Ginger powder
Salt to taste
1 small Onion

Mixed and apply. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Gofwane(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Lay down flat on your back,

Open your legs wide,

Insert a funnel in your punny,

Pour 4litres of engine oil inside.

Thanks

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

SEX is the sauce of life, the ultimate physical ecstasy. It makes the world go round, it increases long life, it instills well being and......

LIST AND FUNCTIONS

GOLD FLY
Put a sachet in juice and drink 30minutes before action. It's a libido booster for both men and women.

DANGEROUS PILLS
Take 4 orally with water and insert 2. 40mins to sex...hmm sweet moan if your man is the silent type u need this, makes u sweet and wet.

LADIES ICE CREAM

�SEX SWEETNERS
There are so many brands/ grades of sex sweeteners and they aim at making sure both d man and woman enjoys sex at the same time... Just like seasoning your food with Maggi or know chicken which makes food sweet, sex sweeteners makes sex enjoyable. To get good results from sex sweeteners.. Combine 2 or 3 sweeteners at a time to get the best results

� VAGINA THIGTNERS
Aiming is to thightning d walls of the vagina to be able to grip the penis and hold it tight for ur man's pleasurable experience.

MUSK
discharge

TSIMI HONEY SYRUP Is d solution for women who complains of vagina dryness...it contains natural aphrodisiacs that helps your body produce body fluids for proper lubrication.

� GORONTULA LIQUID AND GOLDFLY are libido boosters too... Note that what works for A might not work for B.

LADIES MILK

JET GUSH
Are you that lady that doesn't get wet or feel anything no matter what..your hubby dont enjoy ur pu*s*y....bcus you are too dry..... This honey mixture drink and special powder is for you.it will make you get wet and enjoy..

SWEETMOARN KIT makes your man scream � in pleasure when having sex with you, makes him moan sweetly out of so much pleasure.���

SPECIAL POWDER
Combination of some natural ingredients that boost and makes a woman to be extremely sweet and wet once it gets use to your system...to be taken with milk or yoghurt for an effective result.

To make your body to be very sweet for your husband as interesting sweetness isn't from it rejuvenate your body awaken your sexual life make you super sexy irresistible delicious for your man,

PUSSY DRIP makes you extremely wet and sweet, makes you reach orgasm in triple folds �����

SWEETNER TOXIC takes sex to another level ,it will make oga sexually addicted to you . He would want to have Sex with you and only you all the time. This is called Fire brand.

Our honey pot also needs budget. Spice it and hubby will keep moaning and screaming ur name
�����

which do u recommend that’s less expensive

2 Likes

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

LIST AND FUNCTIONS

GOLD FLY

DANGEROUS PILLS

LADIES ICE CREAM

�SEX SWEETNERS

� VAGINA THIGTNERS

MUSK
discharge

LADIES MILK

JET GUSH

SPECIAL POWDER

�����

price list please
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Veefierce:
price list please
3k-5k
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

3k-5k
thanks for the info
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2020
More suggestions is welcomed
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Liliantalks:
which do u recommend that’s less expensive
pussy drip of course is the best but expensive 6k.
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

3k-5k
oh okay
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Liliantalks:
thanks for the info
when will I taste the cookies grin
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

when will I taste the cookies grin
yimu lol
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Veefierce:
yimu lol
then I won't give u d location and d phone number..I noticed u r in Lagos, there is an aphrodisiac stall in yaba there, I can get some one to send it to u.
u can get d Addy later or phone number to call, or research more on this.

2 Likes

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Liliantalks:

what about being properly sexually aroused and stimulated, by asking your lover to do exactly what turns you on?

4 Likes

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by zexy2030(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Liliantalks:
but do u know u can't be wet all the time, except u r ovulating, and what u release during ovulation is enough fluid to make ur man organ swift to penetrate.
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by foleskay(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Tell him to finger the pussy of urs with one finger, and ensure he's changing the finger. As he's doing that, let d upper part of d finger rub the clitoris wella, I promise within five minutes, your pussy gona turn wet, as that's going one, let's d guy use another two fingers to start rubbing d pussy lil hard and you start getting squirt. That's the style.

3 Likes

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

then I won't give u d location and d phone number..I noticed u r in Lagos, there is an aphrodisiac stall in yaba there, I can get some one to send it to u.
u can get d Addy later or phone number to call, or research more on this.
lol am not in Lagos ,,, and thanks for the info
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

but do u know u can't be wet all the time, except u r ovulating, and what u release during ovulation is enough fluid to make ur man organ swift to penetrate.
hmm really !! But possiblity of pregnancy is high
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 7:35am On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what about being properly sexually aroused and stimulated, by asking your lover to do exactly what turns you on?
yeah that works ,,, but it’s never driping wet n creamy ,, I watch that in movies n I want mine to be that way
Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Angelacruz: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Tell ur man to do more of romance lyk su*ing ur honey pot,caressing some sesnsitive spot .
Liliantalks:
Ladies !!!

2 Likes

Re: A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! by Liliantalks: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Angelacruz:
Tell ur man to do more of romance lyk su*ing ur honey pot,caressing some sesnsitive spot .
alright dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date / The Four Minutes Man / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.