Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date (20795 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by DonHummer(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
so sergent op, if we shudnt tak a grl to al dis places without any reason, then were shud we tak her to? Ur house abi
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Kulzil(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2013
I think u missed the vital point,hence, the most important. Neva take a gurl on the 1st date to ur friend's place whom u knw is more handsome than yhu. U might end up losing that gurl 2 him or the gurl wont want yhu if she cant have ur friend. 70% of gurls fall 4 this. Guys be wise
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2013
ifyalways: Not true for everyone. undecided

My first date with Corky Joe was at the badest strip joint at Peckham. Coogar was on the poles, Dayo was the bell boy. cheesy twas fun .
cheesy cheesy
What a sight to behold on a first date....
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by MMM2(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2013
Op

It depend on d girl & what u want from d girl
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Onoru1(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
mingossip: Places You Should Never Take A Girl To On The First Date

9. Never take a girl to a loud bar on the first date
8. Never take a girl to a strip club on the first date
7. Never take your first date to any sport event or sport club
6. Dont take a girl to music studio on first date even when you are a musician
5. Never take a girl to your house on the first date
4. Never take a girl to an hotel on first date even if the hotel is '20 star' (thats if there is anything like that)
3. Never take a girl to a party on the first date
2. dont take a gal to any religious event on the first date(be it a church,mosque,shrine or whatever you may have)
1. Dont ever take a girl to your family house on the first date (even if your family is that of Dangote).

You can add yours to the list

Where else would a guy take a girl o?
kaaaiii I don't know were to take a girl to on the first date.
May be we met on one Social network. at least it will be cool and convenient for both of us.
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by IlCapitano(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Ok guys it's pretty simple. Don't take her to your house, bring her to my house. All dating roads lead to my house. Capishe?
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Deffwill(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2013

4. Never take a girl to an hotel on first date even if the hotel is '20 star' (thats if there is anything like that)
2. dont take a gal to any religious event on the first date(be it a church,mosque,shrine or whatever you may have)
1. Dont ever take a girl to your family house on the first date (even if your family is that of Dangote).

So where make I come carry her go nah...? undecided undecided
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by collins123(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
You can take her to the cemetary!
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2013

HORSESHIT THIS GUY MUSTVE STEPPED OUT FROM THE 19TH CENTURY
CHICS WILL FOLLOW U ANYWHERE AS LONG AS U PAYING
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by braxjay(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2013
luvmijeje: Where should a lady be taken to on a first date?

MARKET grin grin grin grin
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by cr7lomo: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2013
mingossip:
9 places you should never take a girl to on the first date with reason(s)
REASON(S) : due to the loudness of music in this bar,both parties will need to be shouting on top of thier
voices for the other person to hear what is being communicated.
REASON(S) : which type of impression will you be creating at a first date in a strip club? you already know the answer
REASON(S) : since people are different with likes and wants,not everybody likes sport and not everybody will get to like the type of sport you like.
REASON(S) : at a music studio,am sure she will be bored to the bone (especially if she is not a music person) also,the chances of both parties getting to talk privately is minimal.
REASON(S) : it is the first date,you will want her to be free and comfortable with you and that will include you leaving your own comfort zone
REASON(S) : an average person knows that an hotel is a place where you get to pay for lodging,telling a girl to
meet you there for a date will get a lot of questions running through her mind
REASON(S) : here,it might be fun if the girl is a party person,but what if she is not? moreover, oral communication will be minimal.
2. Dont take a girl to any religious event on the first date(be it a church,mosque,shrine or whatever you may have)
REASON(S) : talking in most religious places is frown at,so here oral communication will be minimal or impossible
REASON(S) : taking a girl you hardly know to your family house or probably to get to meet your parent is just not suitable(imagine your parent asking about her from you and all you can say about her is just her name) and moreover,you will not want to appear too desperate and you will need to give her the opportunity to really be who she is with you and not to pretend because of your family.
Remember it's the first date,you probably dont know much about her and vice versa so a serene environment where you can get to discuss your likes,your dislikes,your interests,your passion will be the best option.
Example of such places can be a cool and not rowdy eatery but not necessarily espensive. it's the first date,it's not about you alone so keep it simple and fun-filled.

So if dbanj or wizzy tks u 2 dia studio on a 1st date, u go vex?
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by braxjay(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Bowling, skating, park, picnic, try unique/new food, mall, art gallery, kite-flying, amusement park.......

Use your imagination lol.[/size]

EMMMMM nice idea, but this is naija o
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by LivingSaint(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2013
Never take your first date to a cemetery. And never take her to Marché Mokolo in Y'dé.
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2013
never take your girl to your nairaland profile page on your first date?!
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Heartscry(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Take her to the library where you two can read a lot of books on relationship, afterall knowledge is power, and you desire a powerful relationship.

1 Like

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by LivingSaint(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2013
Heartscry!!!:
Take her to the library where you two can read a lot of books on relationship, afterall knowledge is power, and you desire a powerful relationship.
For why now? Carry am go short time go chop her well. She no go leave you again. Haba!
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2013

NL dont even try to censor topics....where we go carry her go? native doctor shrine?
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by donLEXY(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Bowling, skating, park, picnic, try unique/new food, mall, art gallery, kite-flying, amusement park.......

You will be on a mission of orthopedic sick bed if you live in Nigeria and make skating an option. I can tell you don't live here in 9ja
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by yuzedo: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Never take her to your house in BANANA ISLAND... She will NEVER want to leave again, truss me! angry angry angry
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
like hell, dis made front page,...

Is Seun tinking of wer to take his new babe to on d 1st date?
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by bolakale30(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I wouldn't mind going to a sporting event, as long as it's at OT smiley

May I add:
-Movie theater: It's a waste of two hours when watched alone anyway (IMO). Taking a girl to a theater means two hours of the two of you staring at a gigantic screen, not getting to know one another.
-Bar: (you put loud bar; I think the bar should be ruled out in general lol). I doubt anyone wants to do anything they'll regret on a first date.
-Beach: too cozy for a first date I would think.[/size]
asamkpete (pardon my spelling) United we remain... long time no see!

1 Like

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by princenat(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Like I always say, no set rules in life. something that works for you might not really work for another person. Wait please, the list is very long oo.
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Tgold1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Take her 2 a busy garrage or a Riot scene........ Hahaha imbe post
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
I once took a girl to the club on our first outing....

Guess what happened? She went home with another guy grin grin grin grin I couldn't forgive myself for the stupidity, but I learnt a lesson sha....

P.S... I was like 18 at the time,,,,,lol,... grin grin grin ... She a biatch anywayz...
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kulzil: I think u missed the vital point,hence, the most important. Neva take a gurl on the 1st date to ur friend's place whom u knw is more handsome than yhu. U might end up losing that gurl 2 him or the gurl wont want yhu if she cant have ur friend. 70% of gurls fall 4 this. Guys be wise

Why would someone wanna take a girl he has just met to a friend's house? To show off or what? Only teenagers would do that..
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by dlex21(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
In Nigeria, the only reasonable places for 1st dates r movie theatres and eateries...really can't fink of anywia else oo, if u can, help me out abeg
P.S: in nigeria!!!
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Extom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
Charles Shaw: You Ended up Listing 9 Places NOT to take a gurl out to on a first date without giving us an appropriate place to do that so
Wats the essence of ur post?
FYI: i'v taken a gurl to my house nd Studio on a 1st date nd it was amazing nd if i meet a gurl, i can propose taking her out to all the 9 places u'v listed,
it's all up to the gurl to opt for a suitable place since she's the one being Taken out.
iWouldn't mind asking a gurl to meet me at an ishi ewu joint, it's all up to her to decline so next time u wanna write, u should write 9 Cool places appropriate for a gurl to be taken out to.
seconded jaare
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by delors(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
So, where make we come take her to? amusement park or Oyingbo market?
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by viroblaze: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
mingossip:
9 places you should never take a girl to on the first date with reason(s)
REASON(S) : due to the loudness of music in this bar,both parties will need to be shouting on top of thier
voices for the other person to hear what is being communicated.
REASON(S) : which type of impression will you be creating at a first date in a strip club? you already know the answer
REASON(S) : since people are different with likes and wants,not
likes sport and not everybody will get to like the type of sport you like.
REASON(S) : at a music studio,am sure she will be bored to the bone (especially if she is not a music person) also,the chances of both parties getting to talk privately is minimal.
REASON(S) : it is the first date,you will want her to be free and comfortable
with you and that will include you leaving your own comfort zone
REASON(S) : an average person knows that an hotel is a place where you get to pay for lodging,telling a girl to
meet you there for a date will get a lot of questions running through her mind
REASON(S) : here,it might be fun if the girl is a party person,but what if she is not? moreover, oral communication will be minimal
2. Dont take a girl to any religious event on the first date(be it a church,mosque,shrine or whatever you may have)
REASON(S) : talking in most religious places is frown at,so here oral communication will be minimal or impossible
REASON(S) : taking a girl you hardly know to your family house or probably to get to meet your parent is just not suitable(imagine your parent asking about her from you and all you can say about her is just her name) and moreover,you will not want to appear too desperate and you will need to give her the opportunity to really be who she is with you and not to pretend because of your family.
Remember it's the first date,you probably dont know much about her and
vice versa so a serene environment where you can get to discuss your likes,your dislikes,your interests,your passion will be the best option.
Example of such places can be a cool and not rowdy eatery but not necessarily espensive. it's the first date,it's not about you alone so keep it simple and fun-filled.

Guy, get your facts straight... Before taking a girl anywhere on a date, you must have had a short conversation with her with which you can deduce her kind of person.. If from the conversation, she's the adventurous type, you can take her to a strip club or wherever, if a sports type, seeing the game together might be the catalyst that bonds you both faster..
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Samxiulee: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2013

we all know u dnt reside in naija,the places u just mentioned dnt work with naija girls,btw op,u can take a girl to all this places u just mentioned,it all depend on your game and our tight u r.
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Anywhere crowded...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Four Minutes Man / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.