Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice (1469 Views)

I Don't Love Him And He's About To Meet My Father. Pls What Can I Do? / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by herveze: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2013
I met my girlfriend last year at my friend shop,i love this girl with all my life and she love me too,this month she invite me to her house to meet her father,her father advice us but later discover how he train her children,they have two house girl that help them in the house,even my gf cannot wash her cloth to talk of plate,her room is untidy and her room is too dirty,she is too spoil for me but what give me concern is that i love the girl and her father want to help me financially,pls advice.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by xynerise: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2013
herveze: I met my girlfriend last year at my friend shop,i love this girl with all my life and she love me too,this month she invite me to her house to meet her father,her father advice us but later discover how he train her children,they have two house girl that help them in the house,even my gf cannot wash her cloth to talk of plate,her room is untidy and her room is too dirty,she is too spoil for me but what give me concern is that i love the girl and her father want to help me financially,pls advice.
Are you from Warri? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2013
herveze: I met my girlfriend last year at my friend shop,i love this girl with all my life ...

Interesting.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by tinuolababy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
Are you after the father's money?
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by tellwisdom: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
I wonder why the father no detect all this your gbagaun wen u visit am angry

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by 190: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
tellwisdom: I wonder why the father no detect all this your gbagaun wen u visit am angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by butta(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
tellwisdom: I wonder why the father no detect all this your gbagaun wen u visit am angry
grin
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by digitalgeorgy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
If u cant teach her to do these things and you are not ready to do them for her, then you are not supox to marry her excpt you are prepared to hire maids to her do the house works.
Forget love... I dey sure say d wealth of her father dey drag your throat towards her.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by Oohrhii(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Singing Wizkid.. Won de wan pe mi lole..

Is it love ...or greed?

its ur choice bro.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by doublezero7(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dis y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥υ̲̣̥я̩̥̊ bullets na die!
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by Desdola(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
are u interested in d girl or d dad's money. if u cannot deal with her flaws now u r still courting better call it quit or advise her.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
same gal opens thread, i met on guy while shoppin,jst like his confidence, but d prob is dat he too broke and an illiterate , mumu no happy say u see gal, does havin a gal who works mean una marriage go sweet, oga pack well
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by chronique(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Now I see why the dad wants to help you. Your gbagaun needs help. Ever heard of a small book called "queen's premier"? You might wanna start with that first....
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by Oshiite: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Go and look for ur type and leave her alone,mr prim and proper wt empty pocket
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by herveze: 5:21am On Apr 20, 2013
When i want to post this topic,i thought mature people are here giving advice but i was wrong,nobody gave me advice on what to do but they are just abusing me because of my english,let me ask you these questions,is english my father's language or u didnt understand what i post and if i made a mistake what is wrong by correcting me,but i am not surprise because most of you are nt mature,pls i still need better advice or correction on this bastard language.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by herveze: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: Go and look for ur type and leave her alone,mr prim and proper wt empty pocket
did i mention it that i dont av my own money ,i am ok and i thank God for that,what i mean is dat he want to help me with my bussiness.u are nt wise enough to give advice.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by herveze: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Desdola: are u interested in d girl or d dad's money. if u cannot deal with her flaws now u r still courting better call it quit or advise her.
Thanks
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by herveze: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2013
digitalgeorgy: If u cant teach her to do these things and you are not ready to do them for her, then you are not supox to marry her excpt you are prepared to hire maids to her do the house works.
Forget love... I dey sure say d wealth of her father dey drag your throat towards her.
Thanks for the advice,i will try to teach her and it is true that her father wealth will help me but i still love the girl.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2013
I trust nairalanders and their insultive habits.

@ op you too you need to improve on your grammatical errors,they are terrible cheesy if i was the girl,i will be embarrased for you cheesy
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by gerald2(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2013
Go and ask Basketmouth what you should do...
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2013
Pls, we shld take it easy on how we insult pple about their fluency in English.

Only few persons has given him the advice he is seeking, and, others are busy picking on his English. Na wah ooo for Nlanders.!!!
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by ozodimgba(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2013
xynerise:
Are you from Warri? grin

If yes, he must be Akpors then.
Re: I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2013
? English na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? / Why Do Women Wear Engagement Ring When They Are Not Engaged / Ladies, 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Meet A New Guy Or New Catch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.