Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (14877 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Pretyella(f): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
Have you ever been caught in the middle? Well, right now, I think i am and its not a funny place to be.

I have a close friend William (a guy). We met in university. We were so close that people thought we were dating, but we were not. Even when I told people that we were not, they did not believe.

I also had a female friend Pat; the three of us were good friends if not best. Later, I began to notice that they liked each other more than friends  so I encouraged them and they began to date. Most times, when we would go out, I felt like the odd one but it was good. When we left school, we all still remained friends and they were still dating.

7 months ago, William proposed to Pat. I was so happy that people would think I was the one engaged. I was so deeply engaged in the preparation for the wedding that my boyfriend (who was not always comfortable with ma closeness with William) finds it so annoying. Dont blame me Pat is the 1st of ma friends to be getting married.

Last month, during the xmas break, ma cousin came to my place, telling me she was engaged and pregnant for a guy. She wanted me to meet him before going to her parents. She said she met him during one of her office functions; she stays in Abuja and he stays in Lagos.  I was so happy for her but in ma mind i was like, "when is my boyfriend going 2 propose (I am saying this because he is not nl) I agreed to meet the guy, so I went with her to the eatery.

To my most shocking surprise it was William. My mind didn't register anything until she said met ma fiance I was so shock that I walked out on them. When I got home, I said to myself maybe it was joke, so I called William. He asked if he could come over, and I agreed. When he came, he confirmed it but pleaded with me to allow him tell Pat himself. I agreed, but was very mad at him. I asked him how long has he been seeing her, and he said almost a year, and he had the guts to propose to someone when he wasn't ready 2 settle down. And of people, ma cousin? he said he didn't know.

I told ma boyfriend who asked me to allow him (William) do the telling himself. After 1 week he still hasn't told her and its been 3 weeks. I tried contacting him but he is avoiding me and I have been avoiding Pat because if I see her I would be forced to tell her but the truth is I don't even know how to tell her, so I confided in my mom and she asked me to tell her, but I still can't because I feel guilty for keeping it for 3 weeks and anytime i call her she was always talking of her wedding and I asked of William she said he is fine that he calls and he takes her out, and its paining that he still hasn't told her.

My problem is how to tell her. Please, I need advice!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by r231(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
break it down undecided

1 Like

Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Pretyella(f): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
r231:

break it down undecided
hw should i break it down
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by PoDeep(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
With a mallet.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2012
Pretyella:

Have u ever been caught in the middle well right now i think i am and its nt a funny place to be.i have a close friend william( a guy) we met in university, we were so close dat people thought we were dating bt we were not even when i tell pple dat we re nt they dnt believe.i also had a female friend pat the three of us are gud frnds if nt best.later i began to notice dat they liked each other more than friends  so i encouraged them and they began to date most times wen we go out i felt like the odd one but it was good. when we left school we all stil remained friends and they were still dating .7 mnths ago william proposed to pat i was so happy that pple would think i was d one engaged and i deeply engaged in d preparation 4 d wedding dat my boyfriend (who was nt always comfortable wit ma closeness wit william)  finds it so annoying. dnt blame me pat is d 1st of ma friends 2 be gettin married .last mnth durin d xmas break ma cousin came 2 ma place tellin me she was engaged and pregnant 4 a guy, she wantd me 2 met him before goin 2 her parents .she said she met him durin one of her office functions she stays in abj and he stays in lagos  i was so happy 4 her bt in ma mind i was like wen ma bf goin 2 proposd(am sayin dis becos he is nt nl) i agreed 2 met d guy ,so i went wit her 2 d eatery 2 ma most shocking surprise it was william ma mind didnt register anytin until she said met ma fiance i was so shock dat i walked out on dem wen i got home i said 2 ma self maybe it was joke so i called william he askd if he could come over i agreed wen he came he comfirmd it bt pleaded wit me 2 allow him tell pat himself i agreed bt was very mad at him i askd him hw long has he been seein her he said almost a yr and he had d gut 2 propose 2 sum1 wen he wasnt ready 2 settle down and of pple ma cousin he said he didnt knw .i told ma boyfriend who askd me 2 allow him(william) do the tellin himself .afteq 1 wk he still hasnt told her and its bin 3wks i tried contactin him bt he is avoidin me and i have bin avoiding pat because if i see her i would be forced 2 tel her bt d truth is i dnt even knw hw 2 tell her so i confidend in ma mom she askd me 2 tell her bt i still cant becos i feel guilt 4 keepin it 4 3wks and anytime i call her she was always talkin of her weddin and i askd of william she said he is fine dat he calls and he takes her out and its painin dat he still hasnt told her.ma problems is how to tell her pls i need advice.

summarize
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
The thread is too long, complicated and seem meaningless. Next->
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by mcnepow(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
¤Poster, u mean ur best friend's fiance got ur female cousin pregnant and u want to know how to go about it since he pleaded to break d news to her by himself but hasn't told her?
¤U haven't told us wat ur cousin wants to do about it.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2012
@all tht call thz thread meaningless ure all short bleeding imbecil'ez frm deep down sahara
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by BlackBaron: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2012
I think text writing should be a crime tongue

how can I read or understand this . . . angry
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by dealordea(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hornipipe!! You are right @ op!!! first am jaw droped reading and seriously, I couldn't help to think how some men are cruel! Anyway, my advice to you is try and let her know before it get out of hand, though she will feel some kind of betrayal from you but all the same, the secret must be out. Just let her know her present faith before it get out of hand! Some men, hmmm
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
Jeez it feels like I jus read d whole chapter of Isaiah in d bible, see how d post longtitude.Poster u in a tight corner,tbh I wud say tell ur friend or cousin whoever u need to tell jare.Infact I volunteer to help you word am shitzzzzz dey can do u,u hia me so angry angry
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by ronkebp(f): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
What is his plan towards your cousin??, is he planning on marrying her and calling it off with your best friend?
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by kemmeye: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
I think you should tell her cuz its taking too long and I don't think he wants to tell her or better still tryyour possible best to get in contact with william and give him an ultimatum and if he does not tell her you can go ahead and tell ur friend. I wish all of you luck
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by bingbagbo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2012
is that a novel undecided undecided
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by 25omega(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
poster

this situation is too heavy and there is no good way to tell her. you just have to tell her or better yet have your mom tell her nothing like a mother who has seen it all to give bad news and still make you feel good. The longer you wait the more you are a bad friend because it's obvious your cousin doesn't know this other girl either. Help that fool make a decision.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by mpmp: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Prettyella

I smell a rat.

Are you sure you are not the one that is engaged to someone, and you have found out that your fiancee has impregnated your cousin?
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by cynthiafred67(f): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

I think you should tell her cuz its taking too long and I don't think he wants to tell her or better still tryyour possible best to get in contact with william and give him an ultimatum and if he does not tell her you can go ahead and tell ur friend. I wish all of you luck

+80
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
LMAO!!!!  grin grin

Your boy, Will, is a player. Lol through and through but while I am joking about it, its not funny.

You need to tell both your cousin and your friend what's going on. If you are worried about losing Will's friendship then your heart is not in the right place my girl. I mean it's not fair for the unborn child nor is it fair for his fiance. (Lord knows how many chicks he's been pulling and perhaps WILL if you let this slide undecided. Hate to be a 'Drama Queen' but lets face it, most men will take a kilometer if specifically told to take an inch. . Or something like that.  Ok never mind tongue you get my drift.)

But either way it's not about you or him for that matter but the lives he's directly affecting and the one waiting to be born. Do the right thing. Tell them.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Excelboi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
Too lazy to read that ish up dia! I think imma walk pass. Xori next tym
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
Come OP you should know you are not writing to your girlfriend pat,what pattern of writing is that one?no comma,no fullstop just write dey go,and what's up with "met" I confuse at a point,abeg next time write wetin person fit understand with ease,some of us are old school and can't keep up with you youngies and your writing pattern,btw that dude is a player,tell your cousin,friend or whoever is involved.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by deniyor: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
Every day that goes on without your cousin knowing is just plain evil.
You should go see her and tell her ASAP.

If the guy is there, that's even better.
Make sure your cousin knows whats going on too.

If you are too chicken to tell her yourself, invite her to your mom's and let her do the talking.

No matter what you do, it will be painful. But it gets more painful as time goes by.

One more thing, ask yourself this: if you were your friend, what would you want your best friend to do?
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Mynd44: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2012
mcnepow:

¤Poster, u mean ur best friend's fiance got ur female cousin pregnant and u want to know how to go about it since he pleaded to break d news to her by himself but hasn't told her?
¤U haven't told us wat ur cousin wants to do about it.
Was this not a lot more easier to type down?
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by iice(f): 4:34am On Jan 26, 2012
Call them both, separately, to meet up to discuss the finalization of the wedding plans, if they are okay with it. Then start with. . .Pat, Will has something to tell you. . .and then let him do the talking.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by queensmith: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2012
your cousin? ooo gurl u have sinned humanity! you have sinned the universe! the dead saints in heaven are smhing! dayum!

possibly going to give birth to a freak of nature-but i wish you luck with all that.
let us know what happens gurl
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by mcnepow(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

Was this not a lot more easier to type down?
Abi ooo.,,
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2012
Just tell her anyway u can and however u can as soon as now.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by AZeD1(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2012
At op
Please trying writing in english!!!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Basildon1(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

your cousin? ooo gurl u have sinned humanity! you have sinned the universe! the dead saints in heaven are smhing! dayum!

possibly going to give birth to a freak of nature-but i wish you luck with all that.
This has to be the most interesting reply on here?! SMDH!! The time spent writing this could have actually been used to read the bleeding post!

@ OP, Tell all parties immediately and remove yourself from this mess. Dont crack your head over craap like this or wait for a 1000 days to make up your mind. Just get it over with!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

Its about time you started reading the contents of a thread and not just the title,it will help you sound less ignorant of the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by mcnepow(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2012
^Cocoalet. some threads are just too long to read, but if one cannot read lengthy posts then 4get about replying them!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Flashaldrin(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2012
Yea, telling her would be a really big problem since you cant muster two correct lines.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by pendo89(f): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2012
This post makes my mind tired and blank.

My best friend's fiancee impregnanting my cousin ??  undecided

I would sit my cousin and ask what her reaction would be, should the father of her child decide to dump her for another woman he intends to marry.

Then sit my friend and find her reaction to the same.What would she do if she discovers her fiancee has gotten another woman pregnant.

I would then proceed to organise a meeting for the 3 plus 2 security guards. Make sure an ambulance is ready for any eventualities.

At the meeting I give each a note breaking the news and ask them to read at the count of 3.

I then ask God to protect the poor guy and just vamoose!!  undecided  The burden has been offloaded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / My Neighbor And Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.