Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392662 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by THEOPHILUSMRT: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
so honey when are we expecting update? because of you i've been online since yesterday to catch it when you throw it in the air but all to no avail, anyway you're trying you threw forth a little lines.
We are getting them now right?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Rukitop(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Well done my great writer....just can't wait to read the next update cheesy #fingers crossed#
Re: Story: Taking Chances by kenchukscole(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Princesca..pls update...ur children are waiting
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
ujchief:

Yippppeeeeeee!!!!!! Let's go there!!!

Let me go and find repo, mazi, blue eye, kayemjay, coolval, pdude, donignspan...

Its about to go down!

Who called my name lipsrsealed
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Buh i told you guyz that am takin a break today nasad
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
princesa: Buh i told you guyz that am takin a break today nasad

Lol, no break for you oh!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Alicapapaya(f): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hi Princesa, hope ur good. I sent you a mail today, please can I get a reply to it as soon as possible. You story is becoming hoooooottttt!!! Kudos girl kiss
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Alicapapaya:
Hi Princesa, hope ur good. I sent you a mail today, please can I get a reply to it as soon as possible. You story is becoming hoooooottttt!!! Kudos girl kiss

hi girl, my yahoo is currently inaccessible, if you could please redirect the mail here: ceeceeu@gmail.com

thankssmiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
@itbomb dont push me to the wall nao!

you are being like this because she is your wife, by now she must have read you many bed time stories which taking chances is one of them.
i meant no offence just taking my own chances [size=100pt]HERE[/size]
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
losprince: @itbomb dont push me to the wall nao!

you are being like this because she is your wife, by now she must have read you many bed time stories which taking chances is one of them.
i meant no offence just taking my own chances [size=100pt]HERE[/size]

Lol... You wan become Ade?

Itbomb no go free you like how Jide free Peter oh!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Bolt2011(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'm so loving this.
The action is intriguing, Jide is my MAN!!!

Well done Princesa
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Deiok(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Princesa more rating for you, the way you present that action scene was just too good. Of a truth youre a born writer.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by dexzi(f): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
hello princesa. me dan d follow dis story since day 1, bt 2day e dan climb my head, becos i neva chop since mrning i jst d wait 4 u, n becos i go use my last money charge my phone make i 4 fit read dis story. so therefore come n upload cos if dis my sufferin waste, walahi u go pay o! hmmmm
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Neduzze5:
Itbomb no go free you like how Jide free Peter oh!
No mind am , I was very disappointed with Jide , I thought the the episode would end with Doctors battling to save Peter's life . Or Peter recuperating after a plastic surgery on his face.
But who wan act this story with me in real life let him step forward and feel the wrath of the gods
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Tovot: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
princesa,good story,but pls update if not ehn.. u no what i can do ooo!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Tovot: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
princesa dear,nice story,but update nah,if not... u no what i can do now!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by emsheddy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
ITbomb:
No mind am , I was very disappointed with Jide , I thought the the episode would end with Doctors battling to save Peter's life . Or Peter recuperating after a plastic surgery on his face.
But who wan act this story with me in real life let him step forward and feel the wrath of the gods
na so u use power soap take bathe so tey e shack u abi. Fall out na. Come taste warri pikin. #breaks bottle# where am? Where the guy?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Missonas(f): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hmm Jide has some apologising to do and Dee swthart let Love lead d way k.Nice 1 @princessa,same as always.been busy bt read all dat i missed.when Jide was on d phone with grams did i hear her say 'No worries'?nw that's too so 'in tune' for mama don't u think

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Frankenstein: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Daisy is cursed.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by konklushun(f): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Princesa tnx for dis wonderful story
Re: Story: Taking Chances by frank317: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nice updates sweetheart. I knew u gat it in u, can see the pace of the story is faster and we cam now actually feel the heat. Weldone.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by oyestephen(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
princessa..i'm still here
hmmmm...a few chapters ago and i thought all was settled, but another twist came up...i'll love to see how events will unfold
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2013
Missonas:
Hmm Jide has some apologising to do and Dee swthart let Love lead d way k.Nice 1 @princessa,same as always.been busy bt read all dat i missed.when Jide was on d phone with grams did i hear her say 'No worries'?nw that's too so 'in tune' for mama don't u think
could you elaborate please? Was it that she shouldn't have such words in her 'speech register' because it was too funky for her age or what?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2013
Hussy...cool down please, i don't want any scratch on you ohsad

losprince, biko no fighting oh, i don't read him bedtime stories, especially not on taking chances grin

emsheddy...abeg sofry with the bottle breaking make e no pierce my readers legs! What if i come update later today and bottle chuk me, you go foot the bill?sad

nedu...you too! Cool down okay!

Oya gentlemen lets all shake handscheesy
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2013
Frank, Stephen, tovot, frankeinsten, deoik, konklushun, deiz.......everybody! Thank you all.

Am gonna start writing after church today, so somtn must come inwink

smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by horlanrewaju13: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2013
Gud write up..expecting ur update soon..@ dafumes tnks 4 the link.*winks*
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2013
@ princessa no probs!

@ my fellow GENTS let's calm down. *drinks on me* cool
Re: Story: Taking Chances by MaziOmenuko: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2013
Suspense! That's the secret to great works.

Well done little princess, your work is getting better by the day.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by emsheddy(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2013
losprince: @ princessa no probs!

@ my fellow GENTS let's calm down. *drinks on me* cool
dope and weed on me then, for those who take that ministry. Let the wait continue! Princesa, u c. Na woman hold the key to calm man down. Hehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Alicapapaya(f): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2013
morning babe, pls let me have zeinith cant find fidelity. hope you understand me. wink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Blackvampire(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2013
See eh dat jide is fucking up:..... d day he sleeps wit daisy all their problems will be resolved:::trust me i hav being there..... princessa hurry up wit d others chapters...n dont 4get..d SEX SCENE vry important

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.