Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392675 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Deiok(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2013
You badt gan
Black vampire: See eh dat jide is fucking up:..... d day he sleeps wit daisy all their problems will be resolved:::trust me i hav being there..... princessa hurry up wit d others chapters... n dont 4get..d SEX SCENE vry important
Re: Story: Taking Chances by bumzel89(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hi Princesa, I was cryin with Daisy until I remembered I was reading . Keep the good work goin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by uzor02(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
if this book was a Nigerian movie we dey part 10 embarassedand counting am getting tired
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Jiteshell(f): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
One reason why i don't like Nigerian movies is because it has excess parts(part1, 2, 3 and so on). This story is good but at page 52, we are not even close to finishing yet.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by THEOPHILUSMRT: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmm, its a season film, Princesa keep it up i love season films.:-):-)smiley But don't fail to update today as you promised oh
Re: Story: Taking Chances by RubyFirst(f): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by bluish(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2013
frank3.16:
Nice updates sweetheart. I knew u gat it in u, can see the pace of the story is faster and we cam now actually feel the heat. Weldone.
oga frank when will u give us anoda interesting story nah?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Morning all! Sorry i couldn't deliver yesterday. Story was ready though, finished it late couldn't edit all and so i pushed it for today. Enjoy!

smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2013
Chapter 19.
Jide drained the last of his wine, dropped the cup on a side table and stared blankly at the clock opposite him. It was few minutes to 2pm and there was no sign or word about Daisy since Friday she left.

And today was Sunday.

Jide sighed and relaxed unto the settee, he had tried his best to search for her. Called Mama and got Brenda's phone number. Called Brenda, received another series of her rudeness before getting a negative answer on the whereabout of his wife.

She said she hadn't seen her since Last Sunday, didn't even want to speak to her, then banged the phone on him. Only for her to call back later to clarify the seriousness of his statement, was her friend really missing?

When she had confirmed his seriousness, she had offered to call Peter for his take on the issue and at the end, even Peter wasn't aware of her whereabout.

Mama had also tried from Boston, using her contacts to get through to Daisy's father. But that too had been a dead end.

Where was the juice-crazy wife of his? Jide wondered as he ran his hand across his head, but that earned him a painful twitch of his face.

Another misfortune from the search for Daisy. But this time around it had been from a fight with Ade.

Now, as he brought down his hand, he wondered why he had bothered searching at the home of the irritating rascal? He should have guessed Daisy wouldn't have run to him for succour. But with the state of unrest that he had been in yesterday, there was no time to weigh his options or over rule possibility. Moreover, they (Daisy and Ade) were on talking terms, so she could have easily decided to go hide at his place. Not that he would have taken it likely with both of them if he'd seen her there.

Fortunately he hadn't, but had however gotten a wound on his head.

He had rushed into the compound where Ade lived to find him outside, doing his laundry.

On his enquiry, Ade had started his sarcastic taunt about his inability to keep his wife and small family together, then urged him to go into his house and find his wife cooking for him.

In anger and disbelief, he had rushed there immediately only to find a lady he hadn't seen in his life watching Tele, furiously he had gone back to strike at the already grinning Ade, nolonger able to stand his attitude, Jide had engaged him in a battle of fists.

Ade had not backed out this time but had resolve to indulge him fully. It had taken the help of the neighbours to pull out the two matured men fighting over obscure reasons. (atleast that was what they thought)

subsequently, the fight took a verbal dimension amidst the:

'its okay!'

'its alright'

'stop acting like ladies'

'I don't know you as a fighter Ade!'

'what could even be the problem?'

'na woman cause this kain thing?'

rhetorics of the peacemakers.

It was also at the 'post-fight' that Jide had discovered some of the reasons why Ade hated his guts.

As he thought about it now, he couldn't help but shake his head at the stup.id.ty Of a grown man who still cuddled the past!

And that didn't mean he was going to give another thought about the Betty issue of almost a decade ago! That man really needed to grow up! How could he be angry with his longtime buddy over some female issues? Especially when the chick ain't worth the sh.it! She had been after his money and he had been after her body! It had only been undergraduate bullsh.it and the dude was keeping it fresh in his mind like some dumb ass chick!

Good thing he uttered the dung in front of people so they could see the foo.l behind the cool play boy personality he so boasted about! The guy could have all the chick he wanted, yet he was bent on being a sob story over some dumb chick who could be in the sun now for all he cared!

'what a crap of bullsh.t' Jide cursed bitterly. Then rose up, carried the cup and remaining wine and headed for the kitchen. On his way there, he heard a knock.

He hurriedly set the items on the dining table instead and rushed in high hopes to the door.

A very familiar female, dressed in a short, exposing, clinging sexy gown and standing in a modelling pose winked and smiled at him ever so seductively when he opened the door

'Hello lover boy!' she said and blew him a kiss 'did you miss me?'

Jide held on to the door, shock and disbelief etched on his face.

'Grace!' he simply said.

'live and direct, baby!' came the seductive reply.

'so, you will go over all we discussed?' a woman carrying a child by her side asked.

'sure! And will practice it too, you can't imagine all i learnt!' Daisy replied

They were walking on a road, trying to manoeuvre their way through the never ending pedestrians. This was the real Lagos, she thought as she crossed the duffel bag she was carrying to her other hand. At that moment, she felt so happy to be alive and amongst her people. Life wasn't so bad afterall. She concluded with a broad smile.

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2013
'hmm, what are you smiling about?' the older woman asked, smiling too. She too was Glad to be related with the charming younger woman by her side.

'everything! The road, the people, my life...how i was almost on the verge of losing everything, then you come along with your words and now...'

'you give me much credit Chinwe!'

'cos am grateful!'

'we thank God'

'yeah the big man up...'

The child cried now, interrupting Daisy's speech, their attention turned to him. The mother moved him to her bosom while Daisy looked on, wishing to have her own baby soon, a boy that looked just like his pig-headed but adorable father Jide. The urge became stronger then, as she watched the mother try to placate her crying son.

'i think its the weather' she offered, feeling his temple. It was nice that her nursing instincts were coming back to her. She thought.

'yeah, i think so, we've walked quite a distance'

'my fault...'

'its not, we...'

'you both can head back, i think i can find my way from here' Daisy said looking around quite unsure, as the unfamiliarity of the area dawned on her.

'oh don't worry, we can make it to the bus park, never mind Nedu here'

'are they no cabs or something!' she asked alarmed. She had heard stories about the horrors of commercial buses in lagos and she didn't want a part of it, she would just stick to cabs pending on when and if she got a car of her own.

'oh, you could have said so, they've been passing since'

'guess i was enjoying the walk'

Ada smiled. 'one is coming our way now' she said and they both stopped. The baby too had ceased his cry.

'so this is it?' Daisy said and flagged the Taxi.

A sigh. 'you have my number, i have yours, i promise to come visiting and you're always welcome here' she replied. Already feeling the pain of Daisy's absence. They had bonded well after their talk yesterday and now she was sad to see her go.

'thanks. I'm...'

'Abeg Madams, na where una dey go' the taxi man interrupted impatiently, oblivious to their joy or pain. His business was his money nothing more.

'lets not waste his time' Ada said, eyeing the man.

'i will miss you all' Daisy said and hugged the woman, then kissed the child, before hopping unto the back seat of the taxi.

'Nedu tell aunty bye' Ada said waving her son's little hand.

'bye bye' Daisy waved back.

'abeg madam na where you say dey go?' the taxi man said impatiently.

Daisy sighed. Nigerians! Always in a hurry! 'take me to Brown road, Aguda' she replied.

'Aguda! That place far from here small na'

'just go, i can pay the bill'

The driver shrugged and kicked start the engine. His passenger looked and spoke like one who could pay her fare easily. No harm.

'i will call you!' Daisy called out as the Taxi pulled unto the road. Ada waved little Nedu's hand, smiling until the taxi went out of sight.

Time to get her kids ready and head back to her home. She thought as mother and child mixed with the teeming crowd

Daisy relaxed unto the chair still smiling. They were people who were angels in human forms, counsellors without the title, who warmed their way into a heart easily and whose words provided the strength and guidance needed to become better persons. These traits were fully personified in her cousin, a mother of three kids yet beautiful and agile, with enough love to go round. She wanted to be like her, wanted Jide to call her every hour like her husband had done, wanted a son just like Nedu, but with Jide's extraordinary eyes. She wanted her man back, wanted to communicate, a flavour Ada had said spiced up strong relationships and lasting marriages. She also wanted to forgive and forget all, Grace was in their past, the best thing was to move on because everybody was a saint and a sinner, None excluded. But the ability to forgive is what makes people better persons.

And she was ready for that, even to forgive her dad and forge ahead. She had come to Nigeria seeking for a root and a home and she had found one, but could lose it if held on to the past like a breath. God forbids she went back to Boston with nothing achieved. It was a sign of defeat and she wasn't a loser. She was Daisy Chinwe Olukoya, one who had weathered the storms of her life, and she wouldn't let a sticky drizzle, whoever or whatever they were, scare her back. No! She would win!

'am coming for you Jide' Daisy whispered, before she fell into a short nap.

Her mind drifted to the discussion she had had with Ada, playing it over in her dreams like her memory wanted to memorize it so she wouldn't miss her way.

Ever since Daisy was shown to a guest room by the maid she met in Uncle Tobechi's house, she refused to come out or socialize, preferring the solitude of the room to the cheerful chatter of Ada's children as they played around the house.

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by bluish(f): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2013
y is dis update short?

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Her uncle had tried in futility to lure her out to greet her cousin and her children, but she had adamantly declined. The man had stopped pestering her when he saw and understood how devastated she was.

Instead, he had asked the maid to take her dinner to her. Daisy had also asked for juice, which was brought to her and that had been the last anyone saw her on the Friday she came visiting.

Then on Saturday, Ada had taken the bold step to go talk with the insolent young woman who though her state, should have atleast come say hello to relatives she was just meeting.

When she had entered the room with little Nedu, she had found Daisy on the bed, facing the wall. Then going over to seat, she called on her.

'chinwe, are you awake?'

Daisy had rolled to face her after a minute hesitation. Her eyes were bloodshot from the crying she did through out the night.

'God! Is it this bad?'

Daisy said nothing, just stared at her.

'You're uncle John's daughter right? The one that had been overseas all this while?'

Daisy still said nothing, didn't feel like talking, wanted to ignore the woman by returning to her previous position, but found it rude to do so.

'please talk to me, what exactly is the problem? Father tells me you refused to see anyone, what is it? We are your families you know?'

At the word, 'family' Daisy's tears started again.

'heh! Ogini mekwa nu? Why don't you want to talk?'

Little Nedu, got out from his mother's lap and crawled to Daisy to stare as her as if he could feel her pain.

'see, even Nedu wants you to talk to us' the mother had said.

Daisy smiled, raised herself up and patted the child.

'hi' she said feebly

'Thank God! Now can you calm down and tell me what is wrong?'

She sighed. 'I don't know if i should bother you with my problems' she said wiping her tears.

'biko, bother me, the whole family is worried about you'

'am sorry for making them be, i just wanted to be alone...and cry my pain out'

'what pain is that?'

'It's my marriage, its not working' Daisy had said with a painful sigh.

'odi egwu! A marriage issue has got you this down that you want to kill yourself?'

'why shouldn't I? Was it a crime to come marry him, is it a crime to love a person, why me?' she had cried.

'please calm down and tell me what exactly...'

'he cheated on me! The bas...bas...' she couldn't bring herself to say the word '...and he had the guts to deny everytime. Then at the end, he tells me that he'd touched, kissed and cuddled her receptive body to my face!'

'that was harsh of him! But was that all he did?'

'what do you mean?' Daisy asked startled.

'My dear, i thought you would say he sent you out or threatened to divorce you and that's why you wanted to kill yourself'

'are you saying what he did was right?'

'no! No! No! That's not what i mean, am saying that worst things happen in marriage than just infidelity yet the women aren't dead'

'so i should get a divorce instead?'

Ada smiled. 'that's not even an option, atleast its what my Bible say. Neither is it what i meant. People think marriage is a contract where you wake up oneday and say to yourself 'i want out'! It goes beyond that, it is a vow of 'till death do us part' shared before people and nothing is meant to severe the cord'

'yeah right! Even when the Idi,ot turns the wife to his wrestling partner, she should still stick her butt and say till death do us part? well i see one person parting tho the grave, and that's the foo.l!'

'you're right there, such things happen, but life itself isn't a smooth road is it? I do hope that is not also the problem here?'

'he can't dare!'

'good! So the problem here is infidelity?'

'don't care what you call it! And can you imagine he had the guts to treat my friend badly and insinuate that i am sleeping with him! When he's the guilty one?'

A scoff. 'the society don't see it so bad for a husband to cheat, but when the wife does so, she's crucified!'

'that's so cruel!'

'you can say that again' Ada said drily 'it happened even in the bible' she added

Daisy wasn't a bible person, she wasn't sure she knew which passage or the story, but she believed her nonetheless.

'did i also add that the trend is more rampant among the ibos?'

'bloody ibos, i hate them'

'funny you! Aren't you a part of us?'

'am yoruba now'

'by marriage that is. And If my memory serves me right, wasn't it this year you got married to him?'

'6 months now'

'and you're gonna give up on such tender marriage, just like that?'

'what do you intend i do?' Daisy cried.

'you can't give up on it, or don't you love him atall?'

'I very much do' she whimpered.

'And you're gonna let some lady from nowhere dig her claws on your man? You're the one he took to the altar, you're the one wearing his rings, you're the one bearing his name, so why let a loser feel she can come between you and your husband and make you cry out your heart? That is an error!

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Ada continued: 'Let me tell you a secret. Two years into my marriage, i felt my husband was playing a fast one on me, but i didn't cry, no! I confronted him, but he denied squarely. Okay! No problems, i let peace reign, forgot everything and moved on. But i waited. Waited for the day I would personally see that lady in my house or making out with my husband, then i would tell her that i am the real woman in his life, the one he comes to every night, i would fight against her with all i have and scare her away from his life. Then if he eventually comes to his senses, i will forgive him and take him back to my bosom. Because if I push him away, then all my battles has been lost and he would go back to the seductress. Then what will that make me? A failed woman! A loser! That, i tell you, would be devastating to dignity of all the women in the world.

'in the world!' Daisy asked. Awed at the strength of the woman before her.

'yeah all the women in the world i think' A smile, 'never mind my wild assumptions, but the point still remains that you become a loser, losing both your man and your dignity. Don't call us desperate, we are just fighting for our man, ourselves, our daughters and our sons!'

Daisy listened with rapt attention. She hadn't seen it from this perspective, had been so bent on revenge that she didn't see a reason to fight, just a reason to cry and hide.

Nedu was already fast asleep.

'but...' Daisy wanted to ask

'No buts my dear, I've been married for ten years now and this is my success story. I apply 3 keys to my marriage: Forgiveness, communication and companionship. These keys will never fail you'

'whoa!'

'don't whoa! Just go home, go and talk with him, get his perspective, maybe there's something he's been trying to tell you, why he did what he did. You're a very pretty and endowed woman...'

Daisy blushed then.

'...i don't see what that other woman have that you don't. Tease him, taunt him with your body, you're a woman for Christ sake! But don't starve him. Also remember the communication and forgiveness part, though they seem the hardest, but they solve more problem than you could ever imagine. Offcourse, you also don't forget the God factor, its Very important!' Ada completed and patted her sleeping son.

Daisy exhaled deeply 'all i can say is whoa! You're awesome, you know I've never heard it this deep before? Are you a counsellor somewhere?'

'just a secondary school teacher, but i have a way with words' she said and winked.

'thank you' Daisy said sincerely.

'you're welcome dear, now you owe me one. You have to get up, bathe and follow me to the market. I need to get stuffs for my mum and you will accompany me, No excuses' Ada said, rose up and lifted the sleeping child. 'let me get Nedu to my room, i just hope his siblings won't disturb him. Then i shall come back for you. I trust you'll be ready' she smiled at Daisy and left the room.

Daisy didn't reply, just smiled, enjoying the relief and new energy she felt . As she took her bath, she resolved then to go back home and apply the three keys her wonderful cousin had taught her.

Finally, Jide found his breath and tongue. 'Grace what are you doing here?' he asked, astonished.

'oh please, dont stare at me like that! I know your house remember?' Grace replied and brushed past him, walking seductively to the parlour.

Jide closed the door, but that was after he caught Adamu stealing glances at them. High time he changed that man who had no sense of security! He thought.

Turning back, he saw Grace still standing and batting her eyes at him.

'and i still want to know what you're doing here?' he asked, making no move away from the door.

'gush! Do you have to be like that? We are not enemies you know?'

'yeah! And we aren't friends either!' he said almost shouting.

'could you just calm down? Am not here to start a fight or something. I just felt lonely and wanted to talk'

'and i was the one you chose!'

'you are a friend and an ex' she retorted drily.

'that exactly is the issue!'

'what issue? This lady ain't here for trouble ojare' Grace said bad naturedly 'she just wants us to be like old times' she added, pursing her lips.

Was this chick for real? Jide thought. 'I have so much on my mind right now, and don't need complications okay? If you will just kindly leave, that would do my world some good!' he said and left the door for his seat.

'complications? That also is my reason for coming. I heard the docile pet, Daisy is missing' she said with venom in her voice.

Jide stopped in his track. 'who told you that?' he asked surprised.

'oh, news travel, though i didn't get mine on flight. Ade told me about the fight you had and how our American wife has gone awol'

'none of your business! You both can go to hell for all i care' Jide retorted and went to seat down.

Grace went over to sit at the settee after his.

4 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Deiok(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2013
This your update is too short nah, it didnt even take me up to 45 sec. To read it.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by THEOPHILUSMRT: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2013
ok ok, i can still see you online princess hope to recieve more update from you
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why all of una lyk update lyk ds, none of u even talk abt d little one she dropped, any way,
i hope jide no let that idiot called grace in o, she sud pursue her just lyk a dog. If not, he is on a long tin as daisy is already on her way.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Exactly, Grace is on point there!

She came at the right time cos that's what Jide needs right now!

Just hoping Daisy doesn't walk in and catch them!!

#still team Daisy sha

grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Luv ur style jare Princessa...
Keep on d good job...
Muaaaaah!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ekaromail: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Okay. I was angry but now I am comsoled. Nice work Princessa
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ekaromail: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Okay. I was angry but now I am consoled. Nice work Princessa
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Bantino(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Neduzze5: Exactly, Grace is on point there!

She came at the right time cos that's what Jide needs right now!

Just hoping Daisy doesn't walk in and catch them!!

#still team Daisy sha

grin

Dats where the story is heading to, Daisy will just walk in and see Grace in Jide's arms (my thoughts)
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Mario1983(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Aka na enu 4 u princess ide okay, waitn 4 update
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
'I've known that girl as a bad luck, see how she's come between two friends like that!'

'Ade was never my friend and i will not have you talk about Daisy like that!'

'okay, okay, sorry if i struck some dumb marriage cord' she drawled. 'who cares about Ade? I'm not even here to banter with you over innocent Daisy' she scoffed.

Jide was forced to look at her now, what was her mission then? He wondered.

Grace moved to seat on the arm of his seat, then crossed her hand across his shoulder

'I am here for you and only you' she cooed softly looking intently at Jide. 'I want you to love me the way you've done before, all other men don't compare to you, my body remembers your touch and has long ached for it. Your wife is not here, so what's the worst that can happen? I will be discreet and...'

Jide just sat transfixed, adrenaline surging through his body. He knew he should have stood up and pushed this seductress away, but somehow, he didn't have the power to do so, not when his eyes were faced with the cleavage of the lady luring him with her words and teasing him with her gradual movement on his body. He knew this was sweet temptation, so ripe and ready to be plucked. He loved his wife but...

'...see this skin' Grace slowly drew her hand across her exposed thigh '...they await to feel you. So what you gonna do rude boy, decline this no strings attached offer?' Grace took his hands and placed it on her bosom. 'there, they need your squeezing too' she winked and licked her lips

'you're crazy, you know?' Jide whispered a failed attempt at shouting.

'yeah, i am, crazy for your love and...' she positioned comfortably on his laps '...your kiss'. With this she drew her head slowly and kissed at his lips before going for the kill.

Jide tried to fight it, but at the end, he lost control and drew Grace closer.

Yeah! that's what am talking about baby! Grace thought in triumph as she pressed closer to him. She had wanted to prove a point to herself, that Jide could still fall for her charm and so far she was very successful.

What you gonna do now Daisy? You don't mess with a desperate Nigerian girl! she thought proudly as she clinged to Jide enjoying the ride and determined to go all the way down!

Daisy alighted from the Taxi at the front of her gate and brought out her bag, smiling contentedly. She was feeling so happy and believed that nothing could ever go wrong, even the sun seemed to smile at her.

'so, how much is my fare?' she asked all smiles.

The driver hesitated a while, before he shrugged and said. 'madam bring 2000', expecting her to bargain.

Daisy dug into her bag and brought out exactly 2000 naira.

'here' she handed him the money and walked away. She didn't notice or care about his surprised stare.

The driver perused the neighbourhood he just dropped his passenger, shrugged and drove off.

Adamu was already at the gate, smiling sheepishly.

'madam welcome oh' he greeted flying his hands by his sides.

Daisy raised a brow before smiling. Hmm, even Adamu too was happy for her. 'thank you! How's work?' she asked as she walked past him into the compound, Adamu following behind.

'fine oh madam. Why you come go leave us?' he asked.

Daisy, quite unlike her, stopped to chat with the man.

'you know, i had to clear my head, but now am back...for good!' she said excitedly.

'welcome oh!' he replied still smiling sheepishly.

'Thanks. I trust Jide is around?' she asked, now walking away.

'yes...erm...yes oga dey' he stammered, his smile immediately faded and his hands flew to his head.

Daisy didn't look back, she sighted Jide's car and felt a deeper urge to resolve their problems as soon as possible.

'I've got a feeling, uh oh, that tonight's gonna be a good night...' she sang merrily as she walked on, Stopping briefly to peer at the pool with longing.

'soon we shall be united' she chuckled and walked on.
Back in the parlour, Jide and Grace were still on with their business, the heat and tempo higher. Grace's gown was already high up her thighs while Jide hands were everywhere on her body.

'tell me i do you better' Grace moaned.

Jide didn't answer, just continued working with his lips, while his hands ravaged her body.

Soon, the door flew open and in walked Daisy. Her duffel bag was the first to hit the ground as she stared dumbfounded at her husband and and...Grace!

The cuddling couples immediately disentangled when they heard the noise.

Grace gracefully straightened her gown while she eyed Daisy with victory and contentment on her face.

Jide, still breathing heavily had this 'busted' look mixed with remorse, guilt and shame. He just stared at Daisy wishing the ground would swallow him there.

But It didn't.

Daisy's face was already wet with tears from her gland.

'what...is going on here?' she managed to say.

'duh...you needed to ask?' Grace replied, arms crossed on her chest. She was so ready for action however it came.

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Next page things wink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by bluish(f): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
ndo dear,dalu olu.nice update muuuaaah
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Diamonddamsel: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice story Expecting more updates.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by laykhorn(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
**chop and clean mouth**
Re: Story: Taking Chances by emsheddy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
#singing with shawn ward's voice-you leave me breathless# babe u r too much
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Michaelbalogun: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
princesa: Frank, Stephen, tovot, frankeinsten, deoik, konklushun, deiz.......everybody! Thank you all.
Plsssssssssss,Finish ya story
Am gonna start writing after church today, so somtn must come inwink

smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Blackvampire(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dis post was so lame........:.:.........keep posting mote grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Blackvampire(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dis post was so lame........:.:.........keep posting more grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Black vampire:
Dis post was so lame........:.:.........keep posting more grin

give me the reason why. You've been a pain in the ars.e! One day, you're gonna hear from me... Keep pushing angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.