Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392515 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2013
faithgokz:
thiz z mah 1st c0mment on Nairaland!
I gave you your first 'like' on nairaland
Let's think about another first
first kiss?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by faithgokz(f): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2013
ITbomb: I gave you your first 'like' on nairaland Let's think about another first first kiss?
lolz! thank yhuu buh dah kiss huh huh. .nah:-D
Re: Story: Taking Chances by faithgokz(f): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2013
princesa: faithgokz, welcome to nairaland and feel free to navigatewink...
tanx ma'am *bows
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Sleekbaby(f): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2013
Yea, am bk again, princesa, ride on, notin do u, anxiously waitin 4 d nxt update
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2013
Princesa,uve gotta forgive me for following this story since all these days without commenting[color=#770077][/color] cryam really sorry.I can't hold it anymore.more ink to your pen. And, errrmmmmm.........*scratches head*.......... I love you cry tongue
Re: Story: Taking Chances by DNA1(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Hi Princessa i just stumbled unto dis story.....it's nice. Pls come and complete it, i want to c how it will end.....

ps: Do check out my story too
thanks
Re: Story: Taking Chances by tobex23(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
OSHE!....now thats the update of life..hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by oyestephen(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
@bukkydan kkk
Re: Story: Taking Chances by olekubaby: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Talent at it's peak. I have been a silent reader miss writer princesa. You are very good and am saying it with no reservation smiley but you are killing me with too much suspense. What is the next step after you conclude this story?. Will you get it published as a short story or will it end on the NL alone?.

Please i beg you to take it further. someone out there needs to read and learn from it.
Why you will asked?
1. themes i have noticed in the story are (1) patience, (2) perseverance,(3) tolerance,(4)forgiveness and love. even adapting is hidden init. wish you more wisdom and inspiration to conclude it and write more in Jesus name.

I had to put in my 2cents cause it will be criminal to read such well developed story and just passed-by.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
mZ sleeq:
Princesa,uve gotta forgive me for following this story since all these days without commenting[color=#770077][/color] cryam really sorry.I can't hold it anymore.more ink to your pen. And, errrmmmmm.........*scratches head*.......... I love you cry tongue
thank God for touching your hrt to commentsad
*sighs*
go and sin nomore, i love you too grin

oleku baby:
Talent at it's peak. I have been a silent reader miss writer princesa. You are very good and am saying it with no reservation smiley but you are killing me with too much suspense. What is the next step after you conclude this story?. Will you get it published as a short story or will it end on the NL alone?.

Please i beg you to take it further. someone out there needs to read and learn from it.
Why you will asked?
1. themes i have noticed in the story are (1) patience, (2) perseverance,(3) tolerance,(4)forgiveness and love. even adapting is hidden init. wish you more wisdom and inspiration to conclude it and write more in Jesus name.

I had to put in my 2cents cause it will be criminal to read such well developed story and just passed-by.

you've done well by commenting. Thank you! You think its good for publishing? Oh well, maybe after graduation, when i make my own money. I will publish grin
But by then, i should have more story to my credit...God willing.

Thanks for readingsmiley

ITbomb:
I gave you your first 'like' on nairaland Let's think about another first first kiss?

looking for fresh blood right?
Once you're tru dishing out first kiss, come and meet me at home angry
Re: Story: Taking Chances by jendell: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
chei princessa,u don kill me.i no knw hw my body dey do me o oooooooo.u 2 much biko,nah woman u b.who wan contestt writing skills wit u?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
I don't think you need money to publish online. Talk to ekaromail, she can give you some pointers on how to do it online.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
jendell: chei princessa,u don kill me.i no knw hw my body dey do me o oooooooo.u 2 much biko,nah woman u b.who wan contestt writing skills wit u?
Hey! Don't push it!
repogirl: I don't think you need money to publish online. Talk to ekaromail, she can give you some pointers on how to do it online.
So A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ you publishing online? And when will it be plus how much?
princesa:

looking for fresh blood right?
Once you're tru dishing out first kiss, come and meet me at home angry

Don't act rashly, act like daisy!*with a whisper*
Re: Story: Taking Chances by barag(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
for those asking for how the parlour scene ended, me too I've no idea because they locked the door grin

let your imaginations do the rest ojare grin[/quote]

abi o they had to close d parlour door. no room for intruders.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Attime i just sit and wonder how princesa does it. smiley.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by 419nigga(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Where dis geh go na!! Abeg come update now!! Pls princesa?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Jumizie13(f): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Yeah. U got me glued to my phone from 12:10pm to 12:33am. Keep it up jare. I love every bit of it. Its just dat ur updates are short.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Smhart1(f): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Please when is the next update coming up ?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Jumizie13:
Yeah. U got me glued to my phone from 12:10pm to 12:33am. Keep it up jare. I love every bit of it. Its just dat ur updates are short.
shocked that means you did night vigil on this...lol tnks for readingsmiley

short kwa

@smart
am gonna start working on update today. so keep ur fingers crossedwink

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2013
repogirl:
I don't think you need money to publish online. Talk to ekaromail, she can give you some pointers on how to do it online.
yeah ave discussed with her on this before, buh am kinda new to this online pub. and its workings and then there's a need to pull it out here. oh well, am still around thanks.

@christar...you mean how i manage between a wife and a writer? grin

@losprince...Daisy and princesa, very different name/temperament wink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Update again?
I think say story don end.

Is it only me or it happens to other people.
Sometimes I see the topic of this thread reading 'Stop Taking Chances'.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2013
ITbom:
Update again?
I think say story don end.

Is it only me or it happens to other people. Sometimes I see the topic of this thread reading 'Stop Taking Chances'.

well technically, 'story don end' because almost all conflicts have been resolved. folks are probably waiting for a 'the end' sign and a little 'happily ever after' feel, I think i should oblige and make it a round figure anyways. bt i dnt hav a date yet. smiley

and i hope you wear the gucci shades i bought for you this Easter? the one that looks like this cool
Re: Story: Taking Chances by stephano100(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Prinseca!Prinseca!Prinseca!...u too gbaski,i luv ur writeup.......Prinseca!Prinseca!Prinseca!

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by korexes(f): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Princesa u Rock!

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Princessa you too much. I Love You grin

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by tetemu: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2013
Bookmarked
Re: Story: Taking Chances by faithgokz(f): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2013
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE !!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!!! UPDATE!. .humm, hw du i put smileys in mah comment
Re: Story: Taking Chances by dafumes: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Could not just sit nd. Watch u write witout dropping ma coment,u rock princesa buh chapt 20 is taking too long abeg.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hahahahahahahaahhahaha *watching everybody hates chris*
Sooo hilarious!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Blackvampire(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2013
Come princessa post d final chapter...wats d problem...:.........dont worry we will end up like jide n daisy grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Smhart1(f): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2013
This update don dey tey
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2013
Tori don finish nau. . Abi wetin una wan hear again? undecided

Princi whatsup? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.