Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

its all better now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / its all better now (4853 Views)

Tell Him I Love Him / I Told Him, I Was On My Period But He Still Hates Me / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

its all better now by Evyivy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
God remembered me
Re: its all better now by hrmkz: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Buy an engagement ring and ask " Will you marry me".

2 Likes

Re: its all better now by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Take my advice and chill about the marriage thing unless you want to scare him away.

As long as you are happy in this relationship, keep it that way till he finally ask you. Marriage is not the ultimate pathway to happiness.

4 Likes

Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
hrmkz: Buy an engagement ring and ask " Will you marry me".

You are not serious
Re: its all better now by Princeparix(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
hrmkz: Buy an engagement ring and ask " Will you marry me".
just get on ur knees and ask him "honey will u-even though it might lead to possible hrtbreak-marry me" gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: its all better now by butta(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
My advice is discuss ur concerns with him there is nothing wrong in u telling him hw serious and committed u want to be with him and u relax and allow him to digest it and make up his mind if he really wants u .

1 Like

Re: its all better now by Darlenebabe: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
mistake ladies make,u seem desperate, take things easy. there is more to marriage dan dating

1 Like

Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Darlene babe: mistake ladies make,u seem desperate, take things easy. there is more to marriage dan dating

Pls am not desperate, just that I know now that he is seriously getting presure from his family to get a wife, I don't knw what he might be thinking in his mind, I said am scared of losing him, okay
Re: its all better now by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
Evyivy:

Pls am not desperate, just that I know now that he is seriously getting presure from his family to get a wife, I don't knw what he might be thinking in his mind, I said am scared of losing him, okay

Is the same as desperate love. If he truly love you like you love him you have nothing to worry about because he will marry you at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: its all better now by butta(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Darlene babe: mistake ladies make,u seem desperate, take things easy. there is more to marriage dan dating
shame on u y should u say she is desperate there Is nothing desperate about wanting to be with d guy she loves
Re: its all better now by vivianc(f): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
If you love this guy and he loves you and he is looking for a wife? Then you have to tell him.

Tell him you would love to be his wife someday. Considering you have been just friends for sometime he might be confused about how you really feel. He has to know how you feel.

You guys confess love to each other right? Then that's the perfect time to chip that in. There is a way you can tell him and not act desperately.

2 Likes

Re: its all better now by butta(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Is the same as desperate love. If he truly love you like you love him you have nothing to worry about because he will marry you at the end of the day.
shame on u too hw did u know he will marry her at the end of d day ?
Re: its all better now by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: shame on u too hw did u know he will marry her at the end of d day ?

Shut up and stop throwing shame at peeps. Don't you have anything better to say?

As long as he love her and he believe in marriage he's sure gonna marry her.

1 Like

Re: its all better now by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: My advice is discuss ur concerns with him there is nothing wrong in u telling him hw serious and committed u want to be with him and u relax and allow him to digest it and make up his mind if he really wants u .
*thumbs up*

Personally, I couldn't wait 6 years. I think it's been enough time to know you love him and it's natural to let him know your feelings without pressuring him. Open up and create discourse on the topic of commitment. I wish you well smiley

1 Like

Re: its all better now by butta(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Shut up and stop throwing shame at peeps. Don't you have anything better to say?

can u listen to yourself that's y ladies like u end up with a broken heart .
Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: shame on u y should u say she is desperate there Is nothing desperate about wanting to be with d guy she loves

Thank you joor!
Re: its all better now by Darlenebabe: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote
author=butta] shame on u y should u say she is desperate there Is
nothing desperate about wanting to be with d guy she loves[/quote] wat an elder see, a child canot see.
Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: If you love this guy and he loves you and he is looking for a wife? Then you have to tell him.

Tell him you would love to be his wife someday. Considering you have been just friends for sometime he might be confused about how you really feel. He has to know how you feel.

You guys confess love to each other right? Then that's the perfect time to chip that in. There is a way you can tell him and not act desperately.
He has some kinda bad experience with girls in the pass he always says he doesn't want to make a mistake but he is sure he loves me, infact his perspective of life is different, maybe I should do as u say thou.
Re: its all better now by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: can u listen to yourself that's y ladies like u end up with a broken heart .

You are so wrong...I break hearts not the other way round.
Re: its all better now by Exponental(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
On a good day, ask him....... "what's my fate in this relationship? U know I'm not getting any younger, suitors keep going away cos of u and mumsy is also worried"........
BTW, consider a plan B.
Re: its all better now by butta(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Good for u and clap for yourself I pity poor innocent guys that will end up with heart breaks because of ladies like u
Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Hehehehehehehe! Not cool, am not in support of that ooo
Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
Exponental: On a good day, ask him....... "what's my fate in this relationship? U know I'm not getting any younger, suitors keep going away cos of u and mumsy is also worried"........
BTW, consider a plan B.
BTW what's that? And please what's PlanB like?
Re: its all better now by HARDDON: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu: Take my advice and chill about the marriage thing unless you want to scare him away.

As long as you are happy in this relationship, keep it that way till he finally ask you. Marriage is not the ultimate pathway to happiness.

a zillion likes!

for six years he wasnt stolen, even when you turned him down and he was as free as air?....
it is now that fate has brought you guys togeda that you wano ooze wuss and air your despiration?

BTW, what happened to your FORMAL LUV? left you in the lurch when age isnt no more on your side huh?

would i be wrong to put it to you that you didnt consider him den because he was not well to do?
but now that he has some confident soft air, you wano lay your claws all over him?

WANO HEAR D HARD TRUTH?
give it up gurl.... he isnt gonno marry you. you already can sense that.
he is just with you now to soothe his ego you bruised and fulfill his somewhat unachieved mission(pay back time)
for all its worth, grow acrobatic in bed with mind blowing sessions, if you may( that seem to be your only selling point now )
it aint gonno change no jack.

to him, you are nothing but a B-mate. when the time comes he wud pick anoda.

still wondering y he hasnt taken you to mama?

6 Likes

Re: its all better now by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
Evyivy:

Hehehehehehehe! Not cool, am not in support of that ooo

Is ok love I am now tamed. Love changes people.
Re: its all better now by Darlenebabe: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote
author=Evyivy]

Pls am not desperate, just that I know now that he is seriously getting
presure from his family to get a wife, I don't knw what he might be
thinking in his mind, I said am scared of losing him, okay[/quote] relax let him decide, so dat it wont he wont say u force urself on him. he is yours. d lord is ur strength. pray dear

1 Like

Re: its all better now by vivianc(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Evyivy:
He has some kinda bad experience with girls in the pass he always says he doesn't want to make a mistake but he is sure he loves me, infact his perspective of life is different, maybe I should do as u say thou.

Oh dear, you have to work harder then. One thing challenging about being with someone with a bad past is you sometimes bear the sacrifice of what you did not do. Its not fair but that's life.
If you really love this guy you have to work harder. You have to show him that being with you is not and will never be a mistake. That's your home work sweetheart.
You need to tell him how you feel, and there is nothing wrong in that.
Re: its all better now by butta(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu:

Is ok love I am now tamed. Love changes people.
y won't u be tamed before nko ?
Re: its all better now by chikk(f): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu:

With all due respect ma'am, I don't agree with these. Family pressure can make men do what they don't want to. What if this pressure from home is for him to come home and marry some pre-arranged girl? Or what if his family doesn't accept the OP since the man is yet to take her to his mum. I wouldve agreed with you that she should wait so she doesn't look desperate in bringing up marriage issues, but there's no guarantee that the man will marry her. Love is not enough. 6years is a long time, she's not getting any younger.

Exponental: On a good day, ask him....... "what's my fate in this relationship? U know I'm not getting any younger, suitors keep going away cos of u and mumsy is also worried"........
BTW, consider a plan B.

I like this. @OP, this is a typical example of how you can discuss this issue with him without using the keyword 'marriage'. If you approach the issue directly, he will see you as desperate. The plan B is for you to be ready to put your life together and move on in case ypu don't hear what you want to.

1 Like

Re: its all better now by vivianc(f): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

With all due respect ma'am, I don't agree with these. Family pressure can make men do what they don't want to. What if this pressure from home is for him to come home and marry some pre-arranged girl? Or what if his family doesn't accept the OP since the man is yet to take her to his mum. I wouldve agreed with you that she should wait so she doesn't look desperate in bringing up marriage issues, but there's no guarantee that the man will marry her. Love is not enough. 6years is a long time, she's not getting any younger.

I like this. @OP, this is a typical example of how you can discuss this issue with him without using the keyword 'marriage'. If you approach the issue directly, he will see you as desperate. The plan B is for you to be ready to put your life together and move on in case ypu don't hear what you want to.

grin grin grin grin grin grin *falls from bed* So much for not having pride.
Re: its all better now by vivianc(f): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
BTW, consider a plan B.

@ poster. This post above is a very bad move. You will have "desperate" written all over you. And he would feel pressured. Pressured to come and marry you cos other suitors are coming. So yea, you have an alternative.
If you want to catch a man, you have to think like a man, and one thing men hate is telling them you have alternatives.
Men have heard these words over and over again, but they don't hear the truth over and over again, and I know real men appreciate candour.
I believe you are not playing game, so you have to be sincere and not manipulative.

Let him know you love him, even if there are a thousand men out there, he is your choice.

1 Like

Re: its all better now by biolabee(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: If you love this guy and he loves you and he is looking for a wife? Then you have to tell him.

perfect, the alternative is that he will think you are not down and marry another wife down the road
Talk now or forever hold your peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Tell That She Is Faking It [øřğāşm] / My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / Photos Of 18 Year Old Who Sold Her Virginity At €2.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.