Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333064 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ All, may that God that changed my Zero count to 47 million begin to attend to every one so that BFP's will flow like water and those enemy of Testimony will know that there is a God that is working through this Servant of God.

Any person that dont want to say Amen to this prayer, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOly Ghoooooost FIreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Sotum,AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! to your prayer..... Hmmmmmmm,, your own na by fire by force oooo. Hahahahahaha.ℓ☺ℓ
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
What shall I say! Unto the Lord! All I have to say ! is thank you Lord!
Thank you Lord (x2) All I have to say is thank you Lord.
God any sin I have committed both known and unknown sin please forgive me Lord.
Receive BFP in your body!
Receive BFP in your health!
Receive BFP in your marriage!
Receive BFP in your business
Receive BFP in your careers
Receive BFP in your spiritual life
In the Mighty name of Jesus Amen.

folarsimbi:

@God's sent i live in England and i spoke to servant Vic over the phone. I have never met him but God is really using him to interseed for us in the name of Jesus. May God bless him in abundance. I knw i have over come the devil by the blood of the lamb and through my testimony i proclaim victory in the name of Jesus.

@folarsimbi, waooooooo! God's hands are not short truely. you are in England yet you received breakthrough through phone from servant vic's prayer on phone with you? i want you to know that your revelation where you saw Jesus is not just an ordinary revelation, it shows how Biggggggggggg! fattttttttttt!! Positive, your breakthrough, success and peace is going to be.
i had such dream when after my deliverance in servant vic's deliverance ministry, i had adream that i was in a quiet place that looks like a new site discussing with one of my friend all of a sudden i saw a very big moon and i pointed at it telling my friend to look at the moon and that the moon is bigger than a normal moon, she asked me to ignore the moon and let's continue with our discussion, i kept gazing at the moon and all of a sudden the moon grew bigger as if it was touching the ground then Jesus appeared in that moon i now left my friend and ran towards the moon i now said to my friend hey this is a life time opportunity, i was now shouting with all my strength Jesus please i need a child, immediately, Jesus now drop something that looks like a white blanket immediately i picked the blanket a man that was dressed on rag now jump down from the air holding a double edge arrow he now started chasing me asking me to give him the white stuff that Jesus dropped down, i was now running with full speed he pursued me to a place where in full unclothedness were line up he asked me to enter that line but i refused i told him i have been in this line for many years, i was now stubborn to him he now left me and he was now using the double edge arrow to pierce the waist of those women that were lined up.

my dear brothers and sisters this is one among the good numerous dreams i started having since i had my deliverance section in servant vic deliverance ministry till now.

Dear reader as you are reading this post may your testimonies keep increasing every day in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
@sotum u made me laugh I was having such a bad day me myself and I am saying a big AMEN to yo prayer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ God's sent thank you for dropping by I receive my bfp IJMN ameeen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,Amen to your prayers. I claim BFP in all area of my life Amen.
@Sotum, pls cool down for GenB in the TTC thread,that is how some of them chased G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent away when she came to testify what they lord did for her. Let's just keep this thread alive,and pray to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D to visit us all.(both those in TTC thread). You have testify to the glory of the lord and to the shame of the devil. So don't care if all the people in the TTC thread believes you or not. I was the one that told you to testify there so that they will know that they have to put G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D first and any other thing will be added on to them.. **PEACE**
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Sotum2, Amen,Amen to ur prayers..No mind dem, enemies of testimonies dem no fit take deir REGGER Com Spoil ur BLUES..ur testimony is permanent IJN Amen!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
@All the newbies here please pardon me for late welcome message, i just want you to know that your success and breakthrough started the very day you sign in to this thread,

@All, each time i want to post in here i get overwhelmed with the joy of the future bfps that will soon rain in this thread, cos YOUR "BFPS ARE NEARER THAN YOU THINK"

@Goldenbaby< i can't thank you enough for those beautiful pics you uploaded, i tried to copy it and bring it here when i first saw it in ttc forum, but it could not appear, i tried to post in here to ask you to upload it here, but after typing, the text disappeared, so thanks alot for those pics, you may think they are just pics, but i tell you, those pics can make a sick person to get well fast, you need to see me those days when i was ttc, searching for such environment like that bridge or a bushy lonely area, when i was depressed.

@All who were praying for me for my relocation may your testimonies never cease in Jesus name.

@sotum2, do not allow anybody to stop you from testifying, one member in ttc forum called servant vic and he prayed with the person on phone the person got her testimony but instead of testifying here the person posted the testimonies to my email address, i asked her why she could not put the testimony in ttc thread or here, she said she is shy, cos she really talked so many negative and insulting words when i first came into their thread to talk how God used servant vic to deliver me, now she know that servant vic is a true man of God.

@pikinmama, please come and tell us about the spinach (green) or have you not finish checking your new oxford english dictionary? grin or should i tell them how to prepare and eat it, cos i used to do it, but am waiting for you to come and tell them as you promised, please come in and share the method, let someone try it and get result.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
@all, i hope am not offending anybody with my plenty of post today? please every one here should not be tired of welcoming and replying newbies, here so that they will not be discourage cos every one that is facing one challenge or the other needs somebody to talk to and expect positive and encouraging response which is the number one medicine for the broken hearted.

@Rute, dear cheer up, very soon you will be bragging at ur dh, with your babies, i keep telling married women this "DO NOT PLANT YOUR JOY ON UR DH,SOME OF US ARE HAPPY WHEN DH IS HAPPY, SAD WHEN DH IS NOT TALKING TO THEM, SAD WHEN DH IS SAD, ALWAYS PEEPING DH PHONE" i tell you if we continue like that the person will die fast, and that is what some dh want to see, " My dear please you people here should take me and this words serious
NOTE: IN some marriages, if you have ttc for too long without conceiving, it gets to some stages where dh will wish you death, I MEAN HE WILL WISH YOU TO JUST SICK OR SLEEP AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!! so that he can marry another wife without considering the outcome, wether he is the cause of the childlessness or not.
keep yourself neat, prayerful, and always be positive,
i am talking from my experience, and i just save a marriage of six years with no child the woman called me last month she just gave birth to a baby girl, cortesy of God of servant vic deliverance prayer and the blessed water.
This is a woman that have planned to quit the marriage, in few months and as God will have it we met in a saloon and we started talking there we exchanged phone number one day she traced my house and came to tell me that something was telling her to tell me the trauma she was going thru in her marriage of six years with no child, after i listened carefully to her whole story. i told her about servant vic ministry,i took her ther for deliverance, i told her how i create happiness for myself when there is nothing to be happy about and it makes my dh crazy about me, cos his attitude could not pull me down, instead my dh will have no other option than to join my boat of happiness and wondering about my source of joy.
the woman listened to me and went home practicing those things i told her after three months she came back looking good and a little bit fat, she said madam guess what? "I AM PREGNANT!AM TWO MONTHS GONE! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, she knelt down to thank me until i asked her to stand up cos am not God.

And as for some young single ladies that are viewing this thread, if you have the mind of marrying somebody's husband cos his wife has not conceive yet, hmmm be careful, not to do that cos men, i say men including my father is not bread and butter when it comes to "UNIVERSITY OF MARRIAGE" Do not think he will see you as a special person cos you bear him children, cos that is what you will be expecting before going in to break that home.
mind you "if you break it, it will fall on youoooo!.

i will bring you my tips on how i used to make myself happy when there was nothing to be happy about and now am a mother my the Grace of God of Servant vic.

Am sorry if am offending our husbands here, 3 gbozaaa! for our husbands that are ttc, you people are three much i salute you all husbandooo! undecided

May any woman that is ttc receive divine strength for fruitfulness, breakthrough in Jesus name!

God i thank you for not allowing me to go down to early grave, i thank you God for using me to save troubled marriages through my life style and my testimony that you used servant vic to grant me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by folarsimbi: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
God's sent:
What shall I say! Unto the Lord! All I have to say ! is thank you Lord!
Thank you Lord (x2) All I have to say is thank you Lord.
God any sin I have committed both known and unknown sin please forgive me Lord.
Receive BFP in your body!
Receive BFP in your health!
Receive BFP in your marriage!
Receive BFP in your business
Receive BFP in your careers
Receive BFP in your spiritual life
In the Mighty name of Jesus Amen.

@folarsimbi, waooooooo! God's hands are not short truely. you are in England yet you received breakthrough through phone from servant vic's prayer on phone with you? i want you to know that your revelation where you saw Jesus is not just an ordinary revelation, it shows how Biggggggggggg! fattttttttttt!! Positive, your breakthrough, success and peace is going to be.
i had such dream when after my deliverance in servant vic's deliverance ministry, i had adream that i was in a quiet place that looks like a new site discussing with one of my friend all of a sudden i saw a very big moon and i pointed at it telling my friend to look at the moon and that the moon is bigger than a normal moon, she asked me to ignore the moon and let's continue with our discussion, i kept gazing at the moon and all of a sudden the moon grew bigger as if it was touching the ground then Jesus appeared in that moon i now left my friend and ran towards the moon i now said to my friend hey this is a life time opportunity, i was now shouting with all my strength Jesus please i need a child, immediately, Jesus now drop something that looks like a white blanket immediately i picked the blanket a man that was dressed on rag now jump down from the air holding a double edge arrow he now started chasing me asking me to give him the white stuff that Jesus dropped down, i was now running with full speed he pursued me to a place where in full unclothedness were line up he asked me to enter that line but i refused i told him i have been in this line for many years, i was now stubborn to him he now left me and he was now using the double edge arrow to pierce the waist of those women that were lined up.

my dear brothers and sisters this is one among the good numerous dreams i started having since i had my deliverance section in servant vic deliverance ministry till now.

Dear reader as you are reading this post may your testimonies keep increasing every day in Jesus name

Wow that is amazing. We have defeated the devil by the blood of the lamb and through our testimony. The feeling that i had when i saw Jesus in my dream i cant explain it, its that feeling you long for, you want to be in that state forever. The joy inside me was just extra extra ordinary. That man servant vic has the mostpowerful annointing. God is really i mean really using him. May God bless him in abundance in Jesus name. If it went for you i wouldnt have had contact with servant vic. I among many give thanks and may the God pour his blessing unto you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Godsent thank you so much for that insight ttc not easy my dear may God answer us Godsent I always draw strength from yo testimonies pliz be coming in more often
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
folarsimbi:

The feeling that i had when i saw Jesus in my dream i cant explain it, its that feeling you long for, you want to be in that state forever. The joy inside me was just extra extra ordinary. That man servant vic has the mostpowerful annointing. God is really i mean really using him. There is no shadow of a doubt. May God bless him in abundance in Jesus name.

Say that again and the good Lord will bless u the more, Servant Vic has an anointing that is second to none, from Nigeria to u in London there.

@Sotum2, pls allow nairaland general alone, He does not know what pain is until he partake in it.

@ Godsent God bless u and ur husband.

@All we have to thank the almighty God for his good work, just like Servant Vic will say; he is not the one doing the signs and wonders but just a vessel that God is using. And come to think of it, he don't collect money for prayers unlike other men of God who will ask u to sow seed first before praying for you.

I pray that God should bring rain of testimonies to this thread like never before so that all can understand that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is alive and he is still the same yesterday, today and forever, in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
cool@Godsent ,haba nah ,u nefa answer my question on d insects,Y nah ?
@Golden sweet baby,thanks 4 checking on us oh,i dey kampe!
@Godlovesme,when i did mine,last yr it was 11k,d 1st place i went de said 15k,but if u r in lag u can get it done wit 7k,couldn't do it in lag cos of tym den.
@all d newbies,welcome welcome!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ Sotum2, bros u dey para no be small, I saw u response at TTC thread and all I could say is If only Genbuhari know where u are coming from, he will pass ur post if he dint want to congratulate u, but is as if he went to remind u something u dint want to remember again. Pls forget his response and move on, we want testimonies not Doctors storries that doesn't have an end.

I claim my own BFP and testimony before Sotuum2 will release another HOly Ghost fire, again.

@all newbies to this thread, u are all welcome and may all that come here never regret being part of this thread in Jesus Name.

Mama Godsent, Goldenbaby, seacrest,tukree,pintoxx, folarsimbi,Rute,waistbead, Bolanlevivian,Godlovesme13,Julieton and all I could not mention here,May we receive our heart desire IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Amen@ada40
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
pintoxx: cool@Godsent ,haba nah ,u nefa answer my question on d insects,Y nah ?

please give me time till tomorrow morning or later in the night i will upload it here,

Agrika: Hello everyone, hope am not too late, though am not married yet but i know someone who is about to get married soon, now her fiancee's family have a history of childlessness or in cases where they are issues, the number of kids dont usually exceed 2....now the issue here is that she usually has varying bad dreams, sometimes she sees herself having sex in the dream, there was even a time she told me, she had a lesbian sex with another childhood friend of hers, other cases she experiences a feeling as though someone is trying to drag her out of her body while sleeping, at other times she feels as though someone is lieing on her chest while sleeping....the recent dream she had that really freaked me out was the one she said she had in which she saw herself with a matronly woman in the dream, according to her, it seemed they just finished making an agreement on something i.e a sort of a deal and they shook hands and the next thing she woke up with a sharp pain to her left side, you know that kind of pain you feel during ovulation......as at now she is really confused cos she doesnt know weather to cancel the proposed wedding, left to me, i could suggest she cancels the wedding cos there is enough wahala in the man's family but is not my decision to make...so please dear poster if you can please supply me with the number of that MOG, i will be highly grateful.

sorry am replying you very late, let your friend clear the spiritual by going for deliverance after that she can go on with the marriage, then after the marriage ceremony let her go for deliverance cos of the evil forces that follows newly married couple that very day, of "I DO, I DO" That is the forces that uses barreness of financial difficulties to pull down marriages.

@Godlovesme13, and other newbies that i did not mention their names you are highly wellcome to the house of conquerors, may you all conquer any bad situation in your life in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Goldenbaby, am cool, thanks for asking of me.
@Godsent, amen to your prayers.
@Sotum, pls dont start a fight on d ttc thread. Remember walking in love is one of d kingdom principles. U shld have just ended ur testimony without dat unsolicited advice and refer anyone dat needed more info to this thread. U know ttc is very sensitive.
@all, all d Glory belongs to God for d great things he used his servant to do in our lives. But lets not give bad impression about this servant of God, he is a very very humble and simple man, who has taught me a lot of things about practical christianity.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
@all, it's like I have taken this servant Vic issue for granted too long cos I decided to remove my mind from this TTC of a thing! Hmmmmm, I will revisit it sharply!!!!
I celebrate everyone with their testimonies, it shall be permanent IJN amen.
God bless, keep us and hopefully someday, we shall all meet with our babies IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Agrika: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hi, everyone,please can anyone supply me with the full names of servant Vic.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
pintoxx: cool@Godsent ,haba nah ,u nefa answer my question on d insects,Y nah ?

@pintoxx and all that wanted to see the insect this is the insect below:

incase you could not view it well.
DESCRIPTION: it is very dark in color, the skin is very hard that u
need to press it hard bf it cld die, the legs are long.this insect can
only be found in the river i mean steady flowing river. but i was not living
near a river.

But every month it used to come to my house since i got married and
move to my hubby's house, once i saw this insect Af will show even if is not yet time for it to come, sometime it will petch on me and i cannot explain if it dissappeared into my body or it just petched on me and fly away i will search remove my clothes yet i can't tell whether it dissapeared into my body or not.

another one during my ovulation period i used to see two cocroaches on my bed or on the wall of my bed room, they will stay glued to each other backing each other, buttock to buttock, as if they are having sex no matter how constant i fleeted my room they kept coming. but after deliverance as i was using the blessed water i only saw the cocroaches dead and headless, dried up as if they were roasted. later on both insect stopped coming bf i conceived, till now i see them no more.
i tried to upload the cocroaches pic bt it dint upload.

My email: joyfavour07@gmail.com

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Rute, how are you today? i suggest you call servant vic to see if there is any way you can get that blessed water, or if you have anybody in Nigeria that can stand in-gap for you on any of their deliverance day, that can help you get the water and send it to you. please, cal him to know if there is any other option, am only suggesting thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Godsent, Hummmm,is like I use to see that insect around my bedroom all the time, ha, God help ur children, may evil insect never stop us fro getting our BFP in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
tukree:

Waistbeed, this is the address Servant Vic sent to me: from Oshodi or anywhere, enter a bus to Sango Ota, Stop at last bus stop, under bridge, ask of Ijoko Road, and stop by plaza junction, u will see indomie signboard, walk to your right hand, ask No 5, Idowu Close, off second powerline, or u ask the vulcanizer at the signboard or any body for direction to Idowu Close

@ All who have been to Servant Vic's deliverance ( CHRIST CHOSEN TABERNACLE ) I hope this address is the right address because i Just finished my fasting on wednesday and I have called servant vic on thursday for my booking among those that will partake in this month deliverance session. May we all come back with mighty testimony in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Godsent I don't know anyone in Nigeria except u guys on this thread I called him today I will try to find out if its possible for him to pray for my annointed water or oil over the phone how I wish I can come there!
@ all God is re writing our story it is well
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Godsent ,tanks 4d prompt reply,i c dat insect wit longlegs ones in a while n i always kill am 4 fear of its sting n my natural hatred 4 it,as 4 roaches i fear dem pass snake,can't stand their sight,na dh dey crush deem 4me,anyway,wil tak note of dem thanks.
@all thanks 4ur contributions,may God reward us all wit our BFN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
pintoxx: @Godsent ,tanks 4d prompt reply,i c dat insect wit longlegs ones in a while n i always kill am 4 fear of its sting n my natural hatred 4 it,as 4 roaches i fear dem pass snake,can't stand their sight,na dh dey crush deem 4me,anyway,wil tak note of dem thanks.
@all thanks 4ur contributions,may God reward us all wit our BFN.

@Pintoxx, haaaahaaaa grin it is well, ttc wahala alone is enough to make someone type and post an opposite word, but whether you call it BFFF or BBC we all understands that you are wishing all of us multiple babies. barrenness has failed in every one's life here in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2013
julieton:

@ All who have been to Servant Vic's deliverance ( CHRIST CHOSEN TABERNACLE ) I hope this address is the right address because i Just finished my fasting on wednesday and I have called servant vic on thursday for my booking among those that will partake in this month deliverance session. May we all come back with mighty testimony in Jesus name

@ Julieton, incase u want any information from Servant Vic, u should feel free to ask him, he will give u every information u want with all humility
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2013
shocked@ my able chairlady God's sent n all,Abeg oh na typing error as Godsent ritfull said,mak una 4give me.
We started our prayer in preparation 4d 25 deliverance yesterday,make una help me thank God 4 dh oh,am surprised at his cooperation, n devotion 2d prayers,so unlike him,he has neva supported or agreed 2 follow me 2c any man of God in d past,i can c God at work already. The God of Servant Vic is awesome!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2013
@pintoxx, praise God, am happy for you, God Almighty has already started preparing your bfp. is not really easy to convince men to go for prayer outside their own church.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
ada40: @pintoxx, praise God, am happy for you, God Almighty has already started preparing your bfp. is not really easy to convince men to go for prayer outside their own church.

U have said it all is not really easy except God is the one that touch their heart, dh fasted with me but I am still praying for the devil not to change his mind in Jesus name and may all of our DH cooperate by fire by force in Jesus name, because when Hannah went to Shiloh, she went with her husband and they came home with testimony. May we all that will attend the deliverance session come back with testimony in Jesus name..

@ Rute, why dont u speak with servant Vic about the water and anointing thing since u are not in Nigeria and u dont have anybody who can stand in gap for u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
@

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Ordered Steps"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.