Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333499 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
@mikuut they are right just call Servant Vic, u will be glad u did
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls let me have servant Vic number
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Sotum,you are right my dear,we will always keep this thread alive.
@Miktuuk, you are welcome,you are blessed..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
@All,pls no one should call the number Leomyn pasted here, is not servant vic's number, Leomyn is a member of church of satan oooo...pls @Leomyn, take the number of your pastor Mark" out of this thread, we don't need it.
@Mikuut, please this is servant vic's number.. 0haecc0idgi, Hope u understand it. 081= 0ha,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is the little I got from the so called Leomyn:::::
Leomyn: This is for intended dedicated satanists.for your own good keep off if you are dabbler.AVE SATANAS
Leomyn: Satanism is no joke as xtianity,what you give u you get in a million fold If you are really scincere in your zeal to worship our father satan,
Leomyn: AVE satanas!
Free ur selfs from slavery of this world.nobody is meant to suffer as far as our LORD LUCIFER is concerned.take a bold step nd be hapi u did.
NOTE-DABBLING myt lead to terrible concequences AVE SATANAS

Please, no one should call this number,if you do,you are on your own.
Please Moderator,delete @Leomyn's post from this thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ Leomyn, is like u dont like ur life, pls run from this thread other wise u will live to regret it.

This servant Vic is not a man of God u can joke with, If u dont want ur soul to be separated from u, please go and worship ur satan in ur thread, here we talk about God and the Good things he is doing, u want to fake people by giving ur number that u have used for satan worshipers thread as that of servant Vic.

@All pls do not mind in his how to jion the church of satan thread that he created, he was asking for 10,000 naira. Servant Vic dont ask for money, so be warnedddddddddddd,

Leomyn is a satan worshiper below are some of his post

Leomyn: REGIE SATANAS
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME,LUCIFER YOU NEED. IN THIS TIME OF LIFE,FEEL FREE TO CALL JST KNOW THERE?S ALWAYS A PRICE TO PAY.08138548348

Leomyn: AVE satanas!
Free ur selfs from slavery of this world.nobody is meant to suffer as far as our LORD LUCIFER is concerned.take a bold step nd be hapi u did.call
NOTE-DABBLING myt lead to terrible concequences AVE SATANAS
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Leomyn: God bless you all,and drizzkills jst to remind you the bible say touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.you can reach the man of GOd on 08138548348.

Pls beware of the above number and the above name he is a worshiper of Lucifer, pls beware, I repeat beware of him he is evil.

For those who want to call servant Vic, pls not that he will never ask u for money, his number is 0haecc0idgi, that is 081533= 0haecc , I hope it is clear
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Good morning fruitful mothers,I'm a member of the TTC thread.when I heard Sotum's testimony,I then decided to join this thread.I had called Servant Vic,and he has booked me for nextweek deliverance service after fasting from Monday to Wednesday. I pray that God should remember everyone of us that is still TTC.

@Godsent,u were really sent by God,may God continue to keep u and ur baby.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2013
@Tundeseun, your are highly welcome to the thread of God's own children,the good Lord that has made us all to testify will surely grant you your heart desires.Amen.. Try and go for the deliverance and you will see a change in your life.
@Moderator,thanks so much for hiding Leomyn's post from this thread,we appreciate.
@Sotum and Ada,,please modify your post,so that you can remove that Leomyn,s so called number.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
@Goldenbaby, thanks and amen to ur prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello all Blessed, Fruitful, Glorious people here, please, you all should pardon me, for staying away from this conquerors thread for too long, i have been so busy rearranging things after relocating, some of you here must have seen me login and log out without posting, i actually wanted to post something especially when i saw the "SATANIST " post by Leomyns, but there was no enough chance.

@Goldenbaby, i thank you so much for all your effort to put off the evil poster, you are such a wonderful person may God give you all round braekthrough, if you had not tackled that Leomyns on time he wuld 've put in more satanic post,

My thanks also goes to Sotum2, and all that kept and are still keeping this thread active, May the Almighty God keep you all and give you all round peace,

@Lore&Temi, mikuut, and all the new members may you find every Good thing that made you to come in to this conquerors thread.

@pikinmama, please, come in and finish that information you were posting about Fallopian tubes. cos after deliverance session, we need to do the physical, to achieve our various goal, cos the bible said that after Hannah prayed at Shiloh "And Elkhanna knew Hannah and Hannah conceived.

God may the revelation i had about rain of BFPS in this thread come to pass in the life of every member here and in the lives of the ttc members in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

please i will be coming in again in the night to put in more vital information.

May God give us all-round bfps that our house alone cannot contain.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
@God's sent, Amen to all your prayers.. When I first saw that number that Leomyn posted,my mind told me that the guy was up to some thing,cos I know we don't paste servant vic's number like that and the guy posted here for the first time, so I check servant vic's mtn no that I have,it wasn't the same with the one the guy posted,so I quickly checked the guy's profile,that was when I found out that him and his so called pastor Mark are members of Satanic church..
My dear,I got to save my fellow mamas and papas from the hands of some evil men especially the newbies that are not with servant vic's number.. I also thank God that the moderator hid the post as I requested.. No evil shall befall us in Jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
@sotum,thanks dear4 checking on us,i was wondering myself where everybody has gone 2.
@miitu,welcome,such dreams r not good 4 anybody especially been ttc,try n call d man of God .
@all,just like my bros sotum said,where una dey ,wassup wit u guyz ? As 4 me,was very busy dis last week,chubby has bin transferred 2 ph,a/v bin staying in d hotel n running from 1 agent 2 another,just secured a place yestaday,wil b moving by Sunday. We won't b able 2make it 4d deliverance dis month,dh offix in ph said is 2 early 2 apply 4 leave,so til august.
Thanks evry 1,let's skip d thread alive.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ Sotum and every one,Happy weekend and we thank God the Satanic poster issue has been taking care of, Goldenbaby,Sotum2 and all that helped to chased the Satanic poster away may the Good God surprise every one with our heart desire in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
@All,our lord is Good..
@putu2, Amen to your prayer...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ Goldenbaby, all the time, i appreciate u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2013
Pass us not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.
• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.
• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.
• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16
Redeemersave
Vennus
Echala
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
Ada40
Putu4
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot ----- changed to lilee2fine by God’s sent(Federal Govt. of Nigeria take note)
PREPECT
Judii
Modalayo
MayMay1
Julieton
Truetravels
Olivia3d
Uteh
Waistbead
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
Lore&Temi
mikuut
and anyone i did no remember their name God knows your name.
i stand by the Authority that is in the blood of Jesus through the anointing of my father in the Lord servant vic, and i say: God it is few minutes past twelve midnight, God let any problem that have past twelve hours in the life of every one listed here turn to testimonies now in Jesus name. God that gave me this all round peace, give them all round bfps in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2013
Barreness,
A situation that makes the woman not to understand her husband and begin to suspect the husband unnecessarily.
That when the man keeps late, outside, the woman begin to say "Oh this man is coming home late cos i have no child for him, if i have gotten children for him he would have bn coming home earlier.

A situation that:when the man come back home and frown or hiss, due to stress from his job, or for another reason,
the woman will say: Oh he came home frowning cos i have no child for him, may be he has been smiling and enjoying himself with another lady outside.
A situation that makes the woman to think the husband is cheating on her, cos he could not have erection, may be due to stress at work or due to other emotional stress that does not concern his wife ttc, but the woman will always conclude that he has already had sex outside that is why he could not have erection when she was with him. My dear sister it is not true
A situation that makes the woman not to know how and what to wear as in clothing, because, you are of age and have no child so you do not know whether you should dress like a young married lady or an old married woman, or a single young lady, because, if you dress gorgeous, to encourage yourself no matter the situation at hand, people that knows that you are ttc, will say, you are not thinking about your condition instead you are busy dressing and wearing all the beautiful cloths and being fashion conscious.
Because they expected you to wear mourning clothes cos you have not given birth. my dear reader God forbid that you should look tattered cos of barrenness that has not come to stay forever, remember that every problem has an expiring date, so please do not expire before your problems expires.

Barreness is so frustrating that it takes a woman that has given birht few minutes to dress up but it takes a married woman that has not given birth hours to dress up, cos sometimes you do not know who to dress like, Should i dress like a young girl? or like a mother? or like a mourner so that my inlaws will not think am enjoying beign barren? you spend hours wearing one clothe pulling it off and testing another one, standing in front of your mirror for hours testing and learning a new step to subdue this bad condition.

I God's sent, there was a day i dressed one funny dress that i can never forget in my life, cos i was thinking too much due to the continuous medical report of missing fallopian tubes in all my hsg test.

That very faithful sunday, i wore a very fine fish tail style skirt & blouse made with gorge material, but my foot wear was canvass that i normally wear to beach, as i was about to enter my car my leg hit the door and at the same time my car key fell off my hand as i was about to pick the car key, that was when i looked at my legs and saw that i was wearing canvas shoes instead of the normal shoes that was meant for the dress. imaging canvas and skirt grin grin grin, hmm thank God i realized on time before going to church with such dressing. this is due to over thinking and emotional stress that i was going thru then, but thank God for today.

Dear Reader, After reading the above text,i want you to know that, that bad condition has not come to stay, it came that it will go, so that the name of God will be glorified in your life.

So keep trying, keep moving you are almost there, eheeeeee! now you are already there take your BFPS and let your mockers come and congratulate you.

You seee! those character you are seeing in your husband is not because you have not gotten a child for him, or he has another secret woman outside, the devil manipulates him unknowingly to put on those characters to make you pannic, so that you will loose focus, on what God has for you, the devil does that so that you will beging to pannic and die before your blessing comes.SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE! BE VIGILANT TO KNOW WHEN THE DEVIL WANT TO MANIPULATE YOUR DH TO GET YOU THINKING.

his coming home late is one of his natural character but you did not notice it on time until you begin to ttc,

MY EXPERIENCE:
my husband used to buy some snacks and keep them in his care eat them until he is satisfied then he will bring the remnant home, when i have not given birth, then i was thinking it is cos i have not given birth was the reason he does that to me. NOW THAT I HAVE GIVEN BIRHT HE NO LONGER BRING ANY SNACKS HOME HE BUYS THEM AND EAT UP THE WHOLE THING THEN I WILL SEE THE WRAPS OR FOIL INSIDE HIS CAR. Now i know he was not doing it cos i had no child for him, but it is his real character which i did not notice when we were courting.

This is the reason i am against long coutship, i always tell the singles, "look if you want to marry him or her go ahead and get married stop that long courtship, cos another courtship will start after you get married then courtship number three will star after you give birth, if you like court him or her for donkey years bf marriage you will never know everything you wish to know about him or her until the above takes place. so why waste time courting.
my husband used to come home earlier than now that i have a child for him, sincerely,he is not cheating with another lady i know, but it is his real character that he just unveil.

he could not eat his dinner alone before i put to bed: now he eat without me eating with him. etc
he was demonstrating how he will be carrying and caring for our baby when i was ttc, now he hardly carry the baby, his excuse is that he does not want the baby to fall from his hand,
so all he does is, stand near the baby bed, saying helloooo little one how are you doing? like mr. Bean the white comedian.

SO PLEASE IN THIS JOURNEY OF TTC WHICH I KNOW YOU ALL WILL CONQUER, DO NOT READ NEGATIVE MEANING INTO ANY STRANGE CHARACTER YOUR SPOUSE IS SHOWING NOW, COS YOU THINK YOU KNOW HIM BUT I TELL YOU, YOU WILL NOT KNOW HIM UNTIL YOU GET PREGNANT AND PUT TO BED.

May God shower multiple Bfp into your homes and your life

THANKS FOR READING.

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2013
Amen
God's sent:
Hear my humble cry;

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.
Find a sweet relief;
Help my unbelief.
Would I seek Thy face;
Save me by Thy grace.
More than life to me;
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16
Redeemersave
Vennus
Echala
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
Ada40
Putu4
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot ----- changed to lilee2fine by God’s sent(Federal Govt. of Nigeria take note)
PREPECT
Judii
Modalayo
MayMay1
Julieton
Truetravels
Olivia3d
Uteh
Waistbead
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
Lore&Temi
mikuut
i stand by the Authority that is in the blood of Jesus through the anointing of my father in the Lord servant vic, and i say: God it is few minutes past twelve midnight, God let any problem that have past twelve hours in the life of every one listed here turn to testimonies now in Jesus name. God that gave me this all round peace, give them all round bfps in Jesus name.
Amen
God's sent:
Hear my humble cry;

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.
Find a sweet relief;
Help my unbelief.
Would I seek Thy face;
Save me by Thy grace.
More than life to me;
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16
Redeemersave
Vennus
Echala
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
Ada40
Putu4
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
PREPECT
Judii
Modalayo
MayMay1
Julieton
Truetravels
Olivia3d
Uteh
Waistbead
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Amen
God's sent:
Hear my humble cry;

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.
Find a sweet relief;
Help my unbelief.
Would I seek Thy face;
Save me by Thy grace.
More than life to me;
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16
Redeemersave
Vennus
Echala
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
Ada40
Putu4
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
PREPECT
Judii
Modalayo
MayMay1
Julieton
Truetravels
Olivia3d
Uteh
Waistbead
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2013
Godsent, God bless you, i enjoy reading from you.
@ALL, happy sunday, we will soon announce our BFP in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2013

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ all we have to pray for our testimonies of all round bfp after deliverance in Jesus name.

@ pikimama your information is so useful that u should always stay with this thread and give us those information.

Pls pikinmama whenever u come in pls try and put ur email address because there are some of us who may want to dis cause certain issues with u, pls ur email address and also the GO of this thread, pls always do that after educating us so that we can email u when necessary
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
@pikinmama,thanks for the info,pls I want to know if its true that when one has tubal blockage,sperm will flow out after sex. Thanks.
pikinmama: Happy Sunday all, sorry for my delayed reply i could not even post of ivf tread again there is no chance at all
. una nor vex.
A hysterosalpingogram or HSG is an x-ray procedure performed to make sure that the fallopian tubes are open and that the shape of the uterine cavity is normal during the hsg test the doctor performing the procedure would be able to know the if you have long or short fallopian tubes, but Laparoscopic test is more accurate in checking the condition of the fallopian tubes, cos there have been a report of misdiagnoses and wrong result about hsg test. HSG is an outpatient procedure that can be performed in less than 5 minutes. It is done after menses have ended, but before ovulation (between days 5-9 of the menstrual cycle.
Be encourage and go for your own hsg now, though it is painful but it is worth doing when Trying To Conceive.

The size of the fallopian tubes can vary by woman, even after she's reached sexual maturity. They can be anywhere from 3 to 6 inches (about 7 to 15 cm) in length.
But when the fallopian tubes are affected or deformed by disease and swell up, the sizes may change,
my own fallopian tubes were measuring 20cm, and both were swollen cus of the accumulated toxic fluid caused by an infection which caused my fallopian tubes to block but not just partial blockage but Hydroxalpinx level

something like this:

No dye is flowing out of the end of either tube indicating that they are closed off at their ends. As contrast liquid flows into the tubes, it is unable to exit the tubes, causing them to distend with dye and become dilated. This type of tubal blockage is called distal tubal occlusion or “hydrosalpinx”.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
Amen to ur prayers,God bless u.
God's sent:
Barreness,
A situation that makes the woman not to understand her husband and begin to suspect the husband unnecessarily.
That when the man keeps late, outside, the woman begin to say "Oh this man is coming home late cos i have no child for him, if i have gotten children for him he would have bn coming home earlier.

A situation that:when the man come back home and frown or hiss, due to stress from his job, or for another reason,
the woman will say: Oh he came home frowning cos i have no child for him, may be he has been smiling and enjoying himself with another lady outside.
A situation that makes the woman to think the husband is cheating on her, cos he could not have erection, may be due to stress at work or due to other emotional stress that does not concern his wife ttc, but the woman will always conclude that he has already had sex outside that is why he could not have erection when she was with him. My dear sister it is not true
A situation that makes the woman not to know how and what to wear as in clothing, because, you are of age and have no child so you do not know whether you should dress like a young married lady or an old married woman, or a single young lady, because, if you dress gorgeous, to encourage yourself no matter the situation at hand, people that knows that you are ttc, will say, you are not thinking about your condition instead you are busy dressing and wearing all the beautiful cloths and being fashion conscious.
Because they expected you to wear mourning clothes cos you have not given birth. my dear reader God forbid that you should look tattered cos of barrenness that has not come to stay forever, remember that every problem has an expiring date, so please do not expire before your problems expires.

Barreness is so frustrating that it takes a woman that has given birht few minutes to dress up but it takes a married woman that has not given birth hours to dress up, cos sometimes you do not know who to dress like, Should i dress like a young girl? or like a mother? or like a mourner so that my inlaws will not think am enjoying beign barren? you spend hours wearing one clothe pulling it off and testing another one, standing in front of your mirror for hours testing and learning a new step to subdue this bad condition.

I God's sent, there was a day i dressed one funny dress that i can never forget in my life, cos i was thinking too much due to the continuous medical report of missing fallopian tubes in all my hsg test.

That very faithful sunday, i wore a very fine fish tail style skirt & blouse made with gorge material, but my foot wear was canvass that i normally wear to beach, as i was about to enter my car my leg hit the door and at the same time my car key fell off my hand as i was about to pick the car key, that was when i looked at my legs and saw that i was wearing canvas shoes instead of the normal shoes that was meant for the dress. imaging canvas and skirt grin grin grin, hmm thank God i realized on time before going to church with such dressing. this is due to over thinking and emotional stress that i was going thru then, but thank God for today.

Dear Reader, After reading the above text,i want you to know that, that bad condition has not come to stay, it came that it will go, so that the name of God will be glorified in your life.

So keep trying, keep moving you are almost there, eheeeeee! now you are already there take your BFPS and let your mockers come and congratulate you.

You seee! those character you are seeing in your husband is not because you have not gotten a child for him, or he has another secret woman outside, the devil manipulates him unknowingly to put on those characters to make you pannic, so that you will loose focus, on what God has for you, the devil does that so that you will beging to pannic and die before your blessing comes.SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE! BE VIGILANT TO KNOW WHEN THE DEVIL WANT TO MANIPULATE YOUR DH TO GET YOU THINKING.

his coming home late is one of his natural character but you did not notice it on time until you begin to ttc,

MY EXPERIENCE:
my husband used to buy some snacks and keep them in his care eat them until he is satisfied then he will bring the remnant home, when i have not given birth, then i was thinking it is cos i have not given birth was the reason he does that to me. NOW THAT I HAVE GIVEN BIRHT HE NO LONGER BRING ANY SNACKS HOME HE BUYS THEM AND EAT UP THE WHOLE THING THEN I WILL SEE THE WRAPS OR FOIL INSIDE HIS CAR. Now i know he was not doing it cos i had no child for him, but it is his real character which i did not notice when we were courting.

This is the reason i am against long coutship, i always tell the singles, "look if you want to marry him or her go ahead and get married stop that long courtship, cos another courtship will start after you get married then courtship number three will star after you give birth, if you like court him or her for donkey years bf marriage you will never know everything you wish to know about him or her until the above takes place. so why waste time courting.
my husband used to come home earlier than now that i have a child for him, sincerely,he is not cheating with another lady i know, but it is his real character that he just unveil.

he could not eat his dinner alone before i put to bed: now he eat without me eating with him. etc
he was demonstrating how he will be carrying and caring for our baby when i was ttc, now he hardly carry the baby, his excuse is that he does not want the baby to fall from his hand,
so all he does is, stand near the baby bed, saying helloooo little one how are you doing? like mr. Bean the white comedian.

SO PLEASE IN THIS JOURNEY OF TTC WHICH I KNOW YOU ALL WILL CONQUER, DO NOT READ NEGATIVE MEANING INTO ANY STRANGE CHARACTER YOUR SPOUSE IS SHOWING NOW, COS YOU THINK YOU KNOW HIM BUT I TELL YOU, YOU WILL NOT KNOW HIM UNTIL YOU GET PREGNANT AND PUT TO BED.

May God shower multiple Bfp into your homes and your life

THANKS FOR READING.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
@God's sent, Amen to all your prayers, thanks for the list, ka chukwu gozie gi, udo diri gi Amen..
@Pikinmama, thanks for the info, really appreciate it
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Good evening all,
Goldenbaby:Funkybaybee,Bolanlevivian,Chi16,Redeemersave,Manoda,Motherofprinces,Seacrest,Chikannoli,Ada40,Putu4,Rute,Tukree,Pikinmama,Jilsandra,Skympychick,lilee2fine,PREPECT,Judii,Modalayo,MayMay1,Julieton,Truetravels,Olivia3dUteh,Waistbead,Pintoxx,Folarsimbi,Godlovesme13, vennus, Echala,Inforgenius,Lore&Temi,mikuut.

God's sent, thank you for the prayer list, @pikinmama, you for the medical infor,
@All that will be going for this month deliverance,pls. print out the names on this thread and take it with you to the deliverance ground. i forgot to do that when i went for deliverance cos that time my mind was not settled i was focusing on how i will get my own deliverance first. though even if someone take your name to the deliverance ground is good you still go by your self and tell God how the thing dey do you on the deliverance ground.

These are some common evil dreams that can stop you from breaking tru medically when you are faced with infertility,
1. having sexual intercourse in the dream,
2.eating in the dream,
3.animal chasing you or biting you in the dream,
4.wearing torn clothes, or dirty clothes in the dream.
5.seeing excreter in your dream.
6. seeing yourself in the river or swimming
7. masquerade chasing you etc
i used to have dis kind of dreams bf but i no longer have any bad dreams since God delivered me,
God'sent told me something tru email one day and that word is true, i asked her why all the medicine i had taken since five years could not help me to have sperm, she replied and said that if the spiritual forces have hand in my case, that it will look as if all the medicines am taking are being trapped somewhere and the doctor will no longer know what to do in my case.
go for deliverance and u will be surprise you do not need drugs anymore to get your heart desire as in heath or fertility factors. i am a living testimony.
one love people.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
@All, am bitter and frustrated, don't know when this phase will pass away from my life, please I want you all to pray and ask God to show me his mercies, ask God to forgive me all my sins (for I am a great sinner),let me not be led into temptation in this condition am facing.. Please my fellow mamas and papas always put me in your prayers, could have loved to go for the deliverance,but I can't cause of some issues of facing right now,wish am in lag.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
I have been one of the silent readers of this thread. Though I am not looking for the fruit of the womb I believe we are all waiting on God for one thing or another...The encouragement is really priceless

Godsent I am one of your biggest fans this your gist of wearing trainers with fish skirt ehn...had to cover my mouth so that my laughter wont wake my husband. Chai!!! may laughter never cease in your home and you are right oh! no matter how long a couple date another courtship is still waiting for them after marriage.

Pikinmama keep up the good work with your informative posts,Goldenbaby you are in my prayers, Sotum,Funkybaybee,Bolanlevivian,Chi16,Redeemersave,Manoda,Seacrest,Chikannoli,Ada40,Putu4,Rute,Tukree,Jilsandra,Skympychick,lilee2fine,PREPECT,Judii,Modalayo,MayMay1,Julieton,Truetravels,Olivia3dUteh,Waistbead,Pintoxx,Folarsimbi,Godlovesme13, vennus, Echala,Inforgenius,Lore&Temi,mikuut.may your bfps come sooner than you all think...Baby dust to all

Also the practice of always asking for forgiveness is such a good one. I pray that as we grow in our Christian walk God grants us the grace to always do what is good in his sight.

you gus might like to visit www.covenantrelationships.org there are loads of articels on Relationships that have a special covenant - Between God & Wo(Man), Husband & Wife, Parent & Child that you might find informative they aalso offer discreet marital advice. Check out http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2013/07/gods-waiting-room-review.html

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Goldenbaby: @All, am bitter and frustrated, don't know when this phase will pass away from my life, please I want you all to pray and ask God to show me his mercies, ask God to forgive me all my sins (for I am a great sinner),let me not be led into temptation in this condition am facing.. Please my fellow mamas and papas always put me in your prayers, could have loved to go for the deliverance,but I can't cause of some issues of facing right now,wish am in lag.

my sister servant vic said and i repeat it;
Whenever there is rejection, frustration, oppression,depression, confusion, etc, there is always a direction from God that leads to the right destination designed by God for that person, but because we concentrate on the
rejection, frustration, oppression,depression, confusion, we dont see the God's direction in front of us.

I pray that God who changed my story from Zero count to 47million will show u the right direction, when i came to TTC forum, i was frustrated because my story dont have part 2, but the frustration that brought me to TTC opened a direction to servant Vic ministry, where God used him to turn my Zero Count to 47million.

May every of our frustration lead to God's direction in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2013
@pikinmama thanks for the info.I'm going to mail u.

@Goldenbaby,the lord is ur strength,just leave everything to HIM.

@Godsent,I need the info about the alagbo experience.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.