Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333575 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by stillwerise: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm, well, ..God be praised.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
CHASE YOUR GOALS

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? ... And he answered him, Pursue...”
(1 Samuel 30: cool

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams Of Joy Devotional today.

When David asked the Lord about going after the enemies, God said, “Pursue”. David needed to recover his wives, children and properties from the Amalekites, and God told him to pursue them. He had something to achieve, and God told him to pursue. To pursue is to chase a thing with speed. So David was commanded to chase his target.

Friend, God says, chase your target. Be fast about your achievements. Add speed to your endeavour. Make haste about your plans. Take the achievement of your goals as an emergency. Don’t be slow in taking action; don’t be slow about the visions God has planted in you; don’t be slow about heights you need to attain; never imagine that you have all the time in the world to do or achieve whatever you want to do or achieve.

Chase your dreams as if your success depends only on chasing. Run towards your goals as if everything depends on running. Add speed to your movements in destiny. Propel yourself towards your dreams, visions, goals, ambitions, achievements, etc. Don’t be sluggish in your movement in life.

David pursued the Amalekites, and he caught up with them and recovered everything. His pursuit paid off; his chase brought results. God says, as you chase your goals and dreams, you shall have results. You shall have results for efforts to which you added speed.

God has the capacity to bring everything to your doorsteps, but He won't bring you everything. There are things He expects you to chase after. Start your chase right away and God will grant you amazing, resounding results.

Psalm 18 vs. 33 says: “He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.”

Prayer : Lord, I will chase after my dreams and visions, grant me resounding results, in Jesus name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2020
stillwerise:
Hmm, well, ..God be praised.
may his name alone be praised
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020
YOU WILL OVERTAKE

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them...”

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When David enquired of the Lord concerning the Amalekites who invaded Ziklag, God told him to pursue, with an assurance that he would surely overtake them. David was about to move in the direction of people who began to run ahead of him, but God gave him the grace to overtake.

Friend, are there ‘Amalekites’ who began to run before you? Are there ungodly people who are ahead of you in the journey of life? Hear God’s prophetic word: you will overtake the ‘Amalekites’ ahead of you. You will run ahead of those who began the race before you. You will receive a divine empowerment to overtake people who have already run miles ahead of you in destiny. God will empower you to be ahead of the crowd.

The Amalekites were an ungodly nation, they had no covenant with God; David was a man after God’s heart, he had a covenant with God and he received grace to overtake those who had no covenant with God. Your relationship with God is a platform for God to empower you to run ahead of the crowd. If you have no covenant with God, you may not receive grace to overtake.

David did not stop at overtaking; he also achieved the goal of recovering what the Amalekites stole. He overtook and he had results to show for it. God says, you shall not only overtake, but you shall also have results to show for it. You shall not only run ahead of the heathen, but you will hit your targets.

Connect to God and He will grace you with the anointing to overtake everyone and especially every heathen who is currently ahead of you.

Psalm 18 vs. 32 says: “It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.”

Prayer : Lord, push me ahead of the crowd, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
RECOVER ALL

“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.”

When the Amalekites invaded Ziklag, they took David’s wives, children and possessions. They also took the wives, children and possessions of David’s men. Enemies took possession of David’s belongings. The things that belonged to David were in the hands of enemies.

God commanded David to pursue the Amalekites, and he overtook them and recovered what they stole from him. He took back his possessions which were in the hands of the enemy; the destinies of his wives and children were in the hands of the enemy, and he rescued them.

Friend, God says, you shall recover everything that is yours that is in the hands of the enemy. You shall recover every possession of yours that the enemy stole; you shall recover every position belonging to you that another man is occupying; you shall recover lost grounds in your health; you shall recover everything the enemy took away from your family, marriage, career, business, ministry, academics, finances, etc.

David did not sit back and his possessions came back; he fought the enemies and took back his possessions. Prayer is a potent force that will help you recover everything the enemy has stolen from you. Some strong men may not be willing to release your possessions peacefully, but prayers will turn their hands and turn the tables.

Don’t allow the enemy to hold on to your possessions; arise in prayers and buy back what you lost. No matter what you lost to the enemy, there shall be full recovery. Whatever God has given you to possess is yours to possess, nothing missing and nothing broken.

Prayer : Lord, I recover everything the enemy stole from me; no enemy will possess my possession, in Jesus name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2020
FEEL THE GOOD NEWS

“So David went, he and the six hundred men that were with him, and came to the brook Besor, where those that were left behind stayed.”
(1 Samuel 30: 9)

As David and his men pursued after the Amalekites, they came to the Brook Besor. Besor was on their way to the recovery of what they lost. Besor was a landmark they crossed as they went after their enemies. ‘Besor’ means ‘good news’. So David and his men encountered ‘good news’ in their journey. Their journey was blessed with good news.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your journey shall be blessed with good news. Your efforts and investments shall be blessed with good news. Your family shall receive good news. Your career, business, finances, marriage, etc shall witness good news that you did not plan for. God shall cause good news to erupt all around you. God will plant good news for you everywhere you go.

After David and his men came to Besor, they recovered their wives, children and possessions. After the sign of good news, they got another level of good news. God says, you shall move from good news to good news. As you celebrate your current good news, God will cause more good news to come your way. The good news you see is a sign of more good news to come.

You may not have seen the ultimate testimony you expect from God, but be grateful for the good news that already came your way. Celebrate the 'small' miracles as you await the big one. Celebrate the signs of good news that you see before the good news comes. Feel your good news before it manifests.

When Jehovah is involved, you won’t just stop at having a sign of good news; you will witness substantial good news that will warm your heart and make you smile.

Proverbs 15 vs. 30 says: “The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.
Prayer: Lord, I receive my good news, in Jesus’ name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
RUN WITH THE WORD

“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

When David and his men came to Brook Besor, two hundred of his men were so faint that they remained at the Brook. God already promised that they would recover all, but some men who should play a part in the recovery opted out. David’s pursuit suffered a setback.

When the 200 men gave up, David proceeded with the 400 men and recovered everything they lost. Despite the discouragement, he went on with God's mandate to recover all. The situation became bad, but he pressed on. He didn’t run with the situation; he ran with the word.

God says, run with the word. Run with God’s word concerning you; focus on God's promises on your life no matter what goes wrong; run with God’s word even when the men you are running with opt out of the race; hold on to God’s word even when the economy runs dry; focus on God’s word no matter the negativity around you.

David pursued the Amalekites despite the two hundred men who gave up, and he recovered all. He focused on God’s word and promise, and he hit his target despite the unfavourable circumstance on his way. Focus on God’s word, and you will prevail despite the disappointments on your way. Focus on God’s word, and it will bring you victory against all odds.

What is that word that God has spoken to you? What is the situation around you that wants to take your eyes off the word that God has spoken? If Jehovah is involved, no circumstance will prevail over God’s word. Hold on to God’s word, and it will cause every negative circumstance to be of no effect.

Psalm 18 vs. 30 says: “As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried...”

Prayer : Lord, I hold on to Your word; no circumstance will prevail over Your word, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2020
PRESS ON

“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint...”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

When David set out to pursue after the Amalekites, he began the journey with six hundred men; but along the way, two hundred men opted out of the journey. Two hundred men gave up on an achievement they initially committed to. Two hundred men abandoned David.

When the two hundred men gave up, David pressed on and pursued the Amalekites until he recovered all that they stole from him. He didn't stop because others stopped. He didn't abandon his mission because some of his supporters developed cold feet. He didn't stop because of people who could no longer support him; David pressed on.

Friend, God says, when men abandon you, press on until you hit your target. When people who promised to assist you develop cold feet, don’t give up the fight; just press on. Press on even if the economy is no longer in your support; press on even if your financiers are no longer willing or able to finance you; push on even when you have less to run your race with. Just press on.

David pressed on, and despite those who abandoned the journey, despite working with fewer human resources than he began with, he completed his journey and got the results he needed. God says, no matter who abandons your journey, you will hit your target and possess your possessions if you dare to press on.

Hold on to God’s word and God will cause you to succeed and excel despite those who have abandoned or are planning to abandon you. If Jehovah is involved, even if the whole world walks out on you, it won’t stop your resounding results.

Psalm 125 vs. 1 says: “They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.”

Prayer : Lord, even if the whole world walks away from me, I shall still succeed, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2020
ENEMIES WILL CRUMBLE

“And David smote them from the twilight even unto the evening of the next day...”
(1 Samuel 30: 17)

The Amalekites were enemies that came against David. Without provocation, they launched an attack against David and his men. They were enemies, they were God haters, their stock in trade was to work against God’s people, and David soon became a target of their wickedness.

When God told David to chase after the Amalekites, David rose and slew them until a few of them ran for their lives. They rose against him, but through God, they were subdued under him. They came against him, but they crumbled under his strength. They were haters and they paid for their wickedness.

Friend, God says, every hater that has arisen against you will pay for his/her wickedness. When enemies arise against you, God will cause them to be subdued under you. God will bring down those who have arisen against you; God will demote those who have conspired to rise against you; for every man that has come against you for no just cause, God will cause them to be repaid with the wickedness they planned for you.

The Amalekites were already celebrating before David caught and slew them. They were celebrating victory when the tables turned and they ended in defeat. Your enemies may have already begun to celebrate their victory over you, but while they celebrate, God will turn the tables and they will end in defeat.

Ask God to gird you with strength and make you stronger than those who have arisen against you. Ask God to subdue your haters and enemies under you.

Psalm 18 vs. 39-40 says: “For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.”

Prayer : Lord, subdue every hater that has arisen against me, in Jesus name !Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:40pm On May 01, 2020
GET PERSONAL

“Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.”
(Matthew 15: 21)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus departed from a multitude and went to Tyre and Sidon, where He met a woman whose daughter was tormented by demons. Jesus often performed miracles in the midst of the crowd, but this woman didn't get hers in the midst of the crowd. She got it in a personal encounter with Jesus.

Friend, get personal in your walk with Jesus. Know Jesus for yourself. Spend time personally in communion with God. Go beyond the collective experience you have received from God and seek a more personal experience. Go beyond what others have told you about God and ask God for more personal encounters that will turn your life around. Go beyond what God told everyone and ask God to speak to you personally.

There is a new depth and dimension of God that you may never experience until you personalize your walk with Him. There are revelations that will only come to you in the course of a deeper walk with God. There are new levels, insights, creative and uncommon miracles, etc that will come to you when you draw near unto God on your own.

Seek God on your own; fast and pray on your own, and stop waiting for when a general, collective fast will be proclaimed. Go beyond collective gatherings and seek God personally in your private moments with Him. Deepen your personal commitment to Jesus. Ask God to increase your hunger and thirst for Him. Chase after God even if people around you are not chasing after Him. Ask God for more personal encounters.

Remember, the woman from Tyre and Sidon didn't locate Jesus in the crowd; she found Him on her own. The things you seek from God may not come to you from a collective anointing. There is a new depth you will find when you get personal with Jesus.

Prayer :Lord, draw me close to You, in Jesus’ name !Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2020
BE LIKE JESUS

“21. Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 22. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts...”
(Matthew 15: 21-22)

Before Jesus had an encounter with the woman in our Focal Scripture, He left the multitude that was with Him; the woman also left the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. Tyre and Sidon was a pagan territory; it was synonymous with ungodliness; so that woman departed from ungodliness before she met Jesus. She left the crowd; her action was similar to Jesus’ action.

After she left her multitude, the woman encountered Jesus. She did something similar to what Jesus did, and Jesus seemed to draw closer to her for that reason. What was found in Jesus (departure from crowd/multitude) was found in her, she had a common denominator with Jesus, and a divine action and intervention was inevitable.

Friend, when Jesus can find in you what He has in Him, a divine encounter is inevitable. God is a holy/faithful God, and when He finds holiness/faithfulness in you, your divine encounter and divine intervention is a done deal. When God finds consecration, dedication, consistency, commitment, etc in you, it’s only a matter of time before He visits you as He has promised.

Increase your commonality with Jesus. Do what Jesus would do; forgive as Jesus forgave; pray as Jesus prayed; be sacrificial like Jesus; show love, mercy, kindness, humility, compassion, patience, temperance, contentment, etc like Jesus did; let the life of Christ be in you, and let His word dwell richly in you, and He will reach out to you mightily.

If it is not in Jesus, then it shouldn’t be in you. Let Jesus find Himself in you and your divine intervention will be inevitable.

Philippians 2: 5 says: “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:”

Prayer : Lord, let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me, in Jesus name !Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:42am On May 03, 2020
SHORTENED JOURNEY

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”
(Matthew 15: 22)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of when Jesus moved to the coast of Tyre and Sidon, and met a woman whose daughter was tormented by a demon. In Bible times, when people needed Jesus’ intervention, they often went to where He was, or sent emissaries; but this woman literally met Jesus at her doorstep. Who she was looking for came looking for her. Her journey to her solution was shortened.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your journey will be shortened. Your race to the top will be shortened. Grace will deliver your expected results to you at your doorsteps. The things you should be chasing after will miraculously start chasing after you. The people you need to meet for help will suddenly come looking for you. The results you need to work for will come to you without much effort. Grace will shorten your journey.

By reason of God’s grace, your journey to the completion of your projects has been shortened. The journey to your accomplishments, miracles, etc has been shortened. The things that should take time will no longer take time. It may have taken time for others but it won’t take time in your own case. Others may have worked for it but it's coming to you.

Jesus didn't come to Tyre and Sidon with pomp and pageantry. The things that are coming to you may not come with noise, others may not know that it is coming to you, but God says, it is coming and your journey to it has been shortened.

Look beyond your efforts and ask God to open your eyes to see what is coming to you. Ask God to bring you what you are looking for. Ask God to shorten your journey to your goals and achievements.

Prayer : Lord, let Your grace shorten my journey, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:11am On May 04, 2020
NOT BY CROWD

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David...”

In bible times, Jesus was often followed by a multitude; but when He went to Tyre and Sidon, there was no multitude, yet the woman recognized Him. There was no crowd to suggest that it was Jesus, yet that woman recognized Him.

Sometimes, we are more conscious of Jesus when there is a crowd. Sometimes, we are more conscious of pleasing the Lord when people are watching, failing to do same when no one is watching. Sometimes, who we are when people are watching is not who we are when no one is watching. Sometimes, we find zeal and passion for God and for prayer when people are watching, and lose same when no one is watching.

Friend, even when there is no crowd, recognize and honour Jesus. Live your life in recognition of Jesus even if no one recognizes and honours Him around you. Live for God even if there is no crowd to recognize His presence in your life. Be prayerful even if no one is watching; be committed to Jesus even if no one notices your commitment/ dedication.

The presence of Jesus in your life is not about the crowd. It’s about Him. It’s not about who is watching; it’s about who He is in your life. If you are driven by the crowd, you will miss the point of Jesus’ presence and what He can do for you and in you when no one is around. If you measure the presence of Jesus according to the crowd, you are missing the mark.

Look beyond the crowd and see Jesus wherever you are. Even if no one is watching you, know that Jesus is watching. Even if no one recognizes Jesus around you, know that He is there.

Prayer : Lord, even when there is no crowd, I choose to see and honour You, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
A CHANNEL OF GRACE

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan... cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”
(Matthew 15: 2)

When the woman of Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, she didn't come because of her own problem; she came because of her daughter’s problem. Her daughter was tormented by a demon. Her daughter was under attack; her daughter was a victim of the enemy; her daughter needed divine intervention.

This woman did not ask Jesus to have mercy on her daughter. She said, “Have mercy on me”. She sought for mercy that would flow to her daughter who was afflicted; she sought to receive and convey the mercies of Jesus to her daughter; she sought to be the channel through which someone connected to her will receive from God.

Friend, God says, go beyond what you can receive for yourself and seek what you can receive for people connected to you. Be the channel through which God's grace will be poured into your home. Be the conduit through which God's grace and divine intervention will reach those connected to you. Instead of being a tank, be a channel.

Children are the future generation. So, that woman sought for mercy for her future generation. Beyond seeking the grace of God that you will enjoy, seek the divine intervention, mercy and grace of God that your future generations can enjoy. Attract generational blessings to generations coming after you.

It began with an encounter with Jesus, and that encounter was the platform for that woman to become a conduit of God’s grace and mercy in her family and generation. Seek a fresh encounter with God everyday, and you will remain a channel of grace.

1 Peter 4: 10 says: “As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.”

Prayer : Lord, make me a channel of Your grace, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
BE DIFFERENT

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David...”

When the woman of Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, she called Him “Lord, thou son of David”. She lived in a pagan, gentile territory, but she had a deep revelation about Jesus. Her location didn't limit her knowledge of God. Her location didn't feed her. There was a godless environment around her, but she believed in and connected to a God higher than her location.

Friend, when you allow your location to feed you, you will be like your location, but when you allow God to feed you, you will be higher than your location. If you allow God to pour His word into you, you might still be in a godless environment, yet your life will speak of God’s mercies and intervention. When you connect to God’s word despite what happens around you, your Exceeding Expansion will continue against all odds.

That woman could have been excused if all she knew was what people in her location knew; but she went further by knowing the Lord. She knew what her location didn't know. Don’t allow your location to limit your knowledge; don’t be limited by limitations in your location.

Know what people around you don’t know; know God more than the people around you; be better than people around you; be better than your location; if people in your location are ungodly, be godly; if they have no hope/faith, hold fast to your own hope/faith.

Knowing what her location did not know connected the woman to a result her location could not offer. Break away from the confines of your location, and you shall have what your location can't offer.

Romans 12 vs. 2 says: “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind...”

Prayer : Lord, my location will not feed me; I am fed by Your word, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Luchiana1(f): 2:38am On May 07, 2020
Who is awake click and join in the prayer https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network
Pray for your Life, pray for your future, pray for your tomorrow.
Midnight prayer is very effective
If you are awake connect connect
Click and join
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:37pm On May 07, 2020
GROW YOUR FAITH

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”

When the woman in our Focal Scripture met Jesus, she sought divine intervention. She spoke like one who believed that Jesus could rescue her daughter from bondage. She believed that Jesus was more powerful than the challenge her daughter faced. She believed in Jesus before she met Him.

This woman from Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, and that was the end of her daughter’s challenge. She met who she believed in. It started as a belief, but her belief later became her reality. Her belief became her future/result. Her belief altered the course of her generation. Her belief connected her to higher results that her location could not offer.

Friend, grow your faith and belief in God. Grow your confidence in what God can do; go beyond what your location can offer and expect the unbelievable and unimaginable from God. Believe God for the impossible; believe God for what you are yet to see; believe God for what hasn't happened for people around you; believe God for bigger things.

The woman of Tyre and Sidon later got what she believed. God says, your faith will connect you to uncommon results. Your belief will become your future; what you believe God for will soon become your testimony/reality; your faith will alter the course of your future; your faith in God will open the doors that have been shut against you.

Stop complaining and start believing God for more. If Jehovah is involved, your faith will become your reality; your faith will activate uncommon results.

Hebrew 11 vs. 6 says: “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

Prayer : Lord, may my faith bring me uncommon results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:05am On May 08, 2020
BELIEVE IN YOUR FUTURE

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David...”

In our Focal Scripture, the woman whose daughter was afflicted by demons called Jesus “thou Son of David”. When the Israelites called Jesus the son of David, they implied that He was the Messiah and that He was coming back to sit on the throne of David.

When they called Him “Son of David”, they were making reference to the future. So when that Gentile woman addressed Jesus as the “Son of David’, she simply believed in, and confessed a future she had not seen.

Friend, believe God for the future you are yet to see. Believe God for the greater heights you have not yet attained. Believe God for the amazing results you are yet to see with your eyes; believe God for the promises in His word that will be fulfilled in the future; believe God for your future possessions; even when the future seems far from you, believe that it will soon become your reality; believe in the future.

The woman of Tyre and Sidon later met the Jesus she believed in. The future she believed in later became her reality. God says, if you believe in your future, it will become your reality. If you believe God for the impossibilities you desire in your future, soon, they will become possible. Your belief is your link to a great future.

Speak into the future. Even if the future looks bleak, declare that it will end in praise and in your favour. Even if the future you desire makes no sense to people around you, keep speaking it until it becomes your reality.

1 Corinthians 2 vs. 9 says: “...Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

Prayer : Lord, I believe You for the future I am yet to see; cause it to become my reality, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2020
SPIRITUAL UNDERTONES

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying ...my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”

The woman in our Focal Scripture told Jesus that her daughter was vexed with a demon. Her daughter was suffering as a result of evil spirits. Her daughter was afflicted by demons. The young girl suffered physically because of a spiritual affliction within her. It was a spiritual problem that manifested physically.

Some physical, health, marital, etc challenges are manifestations of spiritual afflictions by the devil and demons. An enterprise may crumble because the enemy afflicted it and caused it to go down; what may appear purely physical may have a spiritual undertone.

Friend, God says, fight every demonic activity responsible for the physical challenges in and around you. Pray against every satanic projection causing harm to different areas of your life. Pray against every monitoring spirit that is causing you repeated negativities.

Pray against every negative controversial issue that can't be physically explained. Pray against the hand of the enemy in your family, children, marriage, career, business, ministry, academics, health, finances, nation, etc.

That woman who met Jesus was sensitive enough to know that her daughter’s problem was spiritual. If she didn’t know, maybe she would keep running around, seeking physical solutions to a spiritual problem. If you don't discern the spiritual undertones behind your physical challenge, you might invest in physical solutions that won't make any difference.

Look beyond every physical challenge and ask God to open your eyes to the spiritual undertone. Then, pray against it and seek divine intervention until the challenge disappears.

Prayer : Lord, help me to discern and defeat the spiritual forces behind my physical challenges, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:50am On May 10, 2020
KEEP FOLLOWING

“But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.”
(Matthew 15: 23)

In our Focal Scripture, despite the entreaties of the woman from Tyre and Sidon, Jesus didn't speak a word to her. She had a challenge that needed divine intervention, she met Jesus face to face, but He didn't give her any reply. She desperately wanted an answer to a puzzle she couldn’t solve, but Jesus didn’t give her an answer.

Despite the fact that she did not immediately get an answer from Jesus, she kept following Him. She did not immediately get what she was looking for from Jesus, but she kept following Jesus. She kept following even when she was still empty handed. She followed even when her following was yet to pay off. She followed when nothing worked.

Friend, have you ever done everything to get Jesus’ attention, yet it seems He is not in a hurry to respond to you? Have you ever cried, prayed, sowed seeds and waited on God for answers you desperately need, yet He is curiously silent on your case?

Glean some wisdom: when you have no answers despite your repeated prayers, keep following Jesus. When you can't see the results of your fasting, prayers, seed sowing, etc, keep following Jesus. When it seems that Jesus is yet to give you attention despite all you’ve done to get His attention, keep following Him. Follow Jesus even if He seems to have left you empty handed.

The woman of Tyre and Sidon didn't follow Jesus in vain; she later got the results she wanted. If you keep following Jesus, in a matter of time, you will get what you're looking for. Follow Jesus and He will answer you.

Job 13 vs. 15 says: “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”

Prayer : Lord, even if You don’t answer me, I will still follow You, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:53am On May 26, 2020
THE PLACE OF TESTIMONY

“And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.”
(1 Kings 18: 40)

In Judges 5 vs. 21, Deborah sang a song about how the river Kishon swept away the enemies that came against Israel. She testified about how river Kishon worked for her good and worked against her enemies; she spoke of how she had a testimony out of Kishon. Kishon was a place where she received a testimony.

In our Focal Scripture, Elijah slew the prophets of Baal at Brook Kishon. He gained victory over his enemies in the same place where Deborah gained victory. He got a testimony at the same place where Deborah gained hers. Elijah was not a spectator at the place of testimony; he also got his own testimony.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you will not be a spectator at the place of testimony. As others testify, you too will testify; as others speak of their breakthroughs, you too shall have your own breakthroughs; as others speak of the open doors they have received from the Lord, you too will speak of your own open doors; as others make progress, you too will make progress; as others have reasons to speak of what God has done, you won’t be left out.

Deborah and Elijah did not live in the same dispensation; so Deborah got her own testimony at some point, while Elijah got his at another time. Don’t lose faith when it seems that people around you have received testimonies ahead of you; your own is coming, and as they testified, so shall you also testify.

Are there testimonies that people around you have received and you desperately desire to have same? God says, your own is coming; just like Elijah got his testimony at Brook Kishon, you will get yours.

Prayer : Lord, at the place of testimony, I shall not be left behind, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2020
ELEMENTS OF NATURE

“And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.”
(1 Kings 18: 40)

In our Focal Scripture, Elijah slew the prophets of Baal at Brook Kishon. The word ‘Kishon’ means ‘bow’. A bow is a weapon of war. So Elijah took the prophets of Baal to a ‘weapon’ and he gained victory over them. In Judges 5 vs. 21, Deborah spoke of how Kishon swept away her enemies. A natural element worked for Deborah and later worked for Elijah.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the elements of nature will work for your good. As the wind blows, it will work for your good; as the sun shines, it will work for your good; as the rain falls, it will work for your good; and as the moon shines, it will also work for your good. When there is a storm, instead of being a victim, you will be a beneficiary.

Scriptures speak about how the sun will not smite us by day, neither the moon by night (see Psalm 91). So it’s possible to be smitten by elements of nature; it’s possible that as the sun arises, it will arise with ill luck. God says, when the elements of nature smite others, they won’t smite you. They may smite your haters, but they won’t smite you.

Deborah testified about how river Kishon swept away her enemies. So Kishon worked for her good, and also worked against her enemies. God says, as the elements of nature work for your good, they will work against your adversaries and haters. As the elements of nature work to raise you, they will bring down those who are against you.

Command the elements of nature to work for your good. Before the sun rises every morning, command it to work for you; command the land to work for you; command every element of nature to work for your good.

Prayer: Lord, may the elements of nature work for my good, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:09am On May 29, 2020
RESTORATION

“And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times.”
(1 Kings 18: 43)

When Elijah sent his servant to look towards the sea, to see if the rain had begun or at least clouds gathering, the servant came back to say that there was nothing. Elijah had begun to pray for the rain to come, God promised to bring the rain, but despite Elijah’s prayers, nothing was forthcoming. It seemed that Elijah’s expectation was being delayed.

When the rain eventually came, everything happened so fast. After what looked like a delay, things happened so fast. After the delay, there was recovery. After the delay, God responded with the miracle of restoration with compensation. After a season of delay came a spectacular season of speed.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: for every delay you have experienced in life, there shall be restoration with compensation. For every time you were slowed down in your movement in life, God will cause your movement to happen with speed. For every delayed expectation, God will cause you to have restoration with compensation. For every season where things became really slow in your life, God will cause things to happen really fast and at the same time.

God will grant you restoration in areas where you have lost time. God will bring you speed for the years when your life moved at a slow pace. God will cause you to experience speed in the places where processes and protocols slowed you down. For all the days you prayed and it seemed that God was silent, you will experience a mighty visitation that will compensate you.

Take every case of delay in your life to God and ask Him for the miracle of restoration with compensation.

Prayer : Lord, for every time I have lost, let there be restoration with compensation, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2020
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

“So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,”
(1 Kings 18: 42)

Whilst Ahab went to eat and drink in anticipation of the abundance of rain, Elijah went to pray for the abundance of rain. Ahab went to sit back until God’s word is made manifest, but Elijah went into prayer to facilitate the fulfillment of God’s word. Ahab sat down to watch things happen, but Elijah prayed for things to happen.

Friend, God says, make things happen. Make prayers that will cause God to turn things around. Bring forth ideas that will take your world by storm. Push God to intervene in your family, career, business, city, nation, etc. Let your presence make the difference in your team; let your competence bridge the gap between expectations and fulfillment of expectations.

It may be convenient to sit back and watch things happen, but it is more fulfilling, rewarding and prestigious to make things happen. Inactivity is a highway to irrelevance. You may not be the only one to benefit from whatever you can make happen, but God says, make things happen on behalf of others.

In the game of life, those who make things happen are players, while those who watch things happen are spectators. If you remain a spectator, you will only see the movie of life without being a principal actor. If you sit prayerlessly to watch things happen, even the devil will make things happen to your detriment.

Don’t be counted among docile spectators who sit back while others do the work, prayers, brainstorming, etc. Play your part to make things happen. You won’t be remembered for things you watched while they happened; you'll be remembered for what you made happen.

Prayer: Lord, give me grace to make things happen, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2020
IT'S WORKING

“...Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.”
(1 Kings 18: 44)

In our Focal Scripture, Elijah’s servant saw a little cloud out of the sea. Elijah prayed for the rain to fall, but after his prayers, all that came out was a little cloud. What showed up did not look like what Elijah prayed for. A heavy rain should naturally come with heavy cloud, but the servant saw a little cloud.

After the little cloud, the rain fell, and it came in abundance. After what looked too little to make a difference, there was a difference. The initial signs seemed insignificant, but the result was amazing and undeniable. That little cloud led to the heavy abundant rain. It was little, but it was all a part of the bigger picture.

Friend, you may have prayed for an ‘abundance of rain’, yet all you see is a ‘little cloud’; God says, your ‘little cloud’ will lead to abundance. The signs may be small, but the result will be amazing and outstanding. Your initial gains may be little, but bigger gains are on the way. Your ‘small’ job is a platform for bigger jobs you desire. The small profit of today is a harbinger for tomorrow's huge profit.

The little you see is a sign of bigger things to come. The little favours will lead to bigger favours; the small open doors will lead to bigger open doors; the small signs of improvement will lead to amazing results you can't explain or imagine.

Celebrate every little sign that God has shown you; celebrate every sign that suggests that your story is about to change. Something bigger is coming.

Job 8 vs. 7 says: “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.”

Prayer: Lord, every little sign of my progress will culminate in great progress, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2020
THE RIGHT TIME

“And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand...”

Elijah’s servant checked the clouds for six times, without any result; but at the seventh time, he checked and saw a little cloud arising out of the sea. He checked at the seventh time, and saw a positive result. Seven is the number of perfection. Elijah’s servant checked at the perfect time and there was a result. He didn’t get a good result because he already tried six times; he got a result because he checked at the right time.

Friend, as you desire outstanding results, make your efforts at the right time; write your proposals at the right time; seek God’s direction in whatever efforts you want to make; ask God to show you the right time for every project you want to embark on; ask God to show you the right time to take a shot at your next level; ask God to show you the right time for every result you desire in your life.

Doing things at the wrong time will leave you empty handed, but the right timing might be all you need for the result you expect; knock at doors at the right time and they will be opened; start your business at the right time and you shall have amazing results; be sensitive to right timing and your efforts will attract outstanding, resounding results.

If you keep stepping out without being sensitive to perfect timing, your life might just become a tale of multiple efforts without commensurate results. The wrong timing would waste your time.

Ask God to show you the right timing for everything you want to achieve, and you shall have resounding results.

Psalm 37 vs. 23 says: “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.”

Prayer: Lord, show me the right timing for everything I want to achieve, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2020
DECLARE GOD'S PLAN

“And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud... And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.”

When Elijah’s servant checked the clouds the seventh time, he saw a little cloud which later led to a heavy rain. Between the little cloud and heavy rain, Elijah told Ahab to rush back to the city before the rain stops him. He spoke about the rain before it fell; between the sign of fulfillment and final fulfillment, he kept declaring what God was set to do.

Friend, even if God's plan concerning you has not come to pass, keep declaring and confessing it until it becomes your reality. Keep confessing God’s word concerning you until it is fulfilled; keep declaring what God said He will do for you until He does it; keep speaking about the new levels you will attain until it becomes your reality; declare your expectations until they are fulfilled.

Elijah didn’t tell Ahab to rush back to the city just in case the rain falls; he was certain, he told Ahab to run before the rain stops him. Don’t waver in your faith as you speak about what God is about to do for you; be certain, be emphatic and confident that He is faithful that promised; be absolute about God’s ability to do what He said He will do.

Elijah spoke about the rain, and God responded with heavy rain. As you declare God’s word concerning you, He will exceed your declarations, He will go beyond the boundaries of your declarations and give you unexpected results; your prophetic declarations will lead to a heavy harvest.

Don’t sit back and wait for God to fulfill His word; declare the word He has spoken, and He will hasten His word to perform it.

Prayer: Lord, I will keep declaring Your word until it becomes my reality, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2020
SPEEDY RESULTS

“Things happened fast. The sky grew black with wind-driven clouds, and then a huge cloudburst of rain, with Ahab hightailing it in his chariot for Jezreel”
(1 Kings 18: 45 MSG)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of when God fulfilled His promise to send rain upon Israel. The fulfillment of that promise began with a little cloud that seemed like a man’s hand, but from the little cloud to the heavy rain, everything happened fast. The fulfillment of God’s promise came with speed; the miracle was delivered with speed.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your results will come with speed; your miracles will come with speed; your next level and exceeding expansion will come with speed; your supernatural surprises will come with amazing speed; the unfulfilled promises of God on your life will receive divine attention with speed; God will cause mighty visitations to be your portion, and it will all happen fast.

God says, your expectations will no longer be delayed. Your elevation will not be delayed; no man will delay your portion; no demon of hell will intercept the answers to your prayers; whatever God has packaged for you will be delivered to you, nothing missing and nothing broken. That profitability, opportunity, favour, etc you desire will not be delayed. You won’t be delayed.

It was not Elijah that hurried things up; it was God Himself who made things happen fast and at the same time. You may not be able to hasten certain issues in your life, but God will make it happen. God will cause your results to happen fast and at the same time. God will repay your delayed harvests with a speedy harvest.

Ask God to give you the same miracle that He gave to Elijah and Ahab. Ask God to cause everything concerning you to happen at the same time.

Prayer: Lord, cause everything in my life to happen fast; I receive my speedy results, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2020
NOT BY CHARIOTS

“And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.”
(1 Kings 18: 46)

In our Focal Scripture, Elijah ran on foot and overtook Ahab on the way to Jezreel. Elijah was on foot, while Ahab rode in his chariot. In Bible times, chariots were often attached to horses; but whereas a horse would move fast on its own, it becomes slower when it is attached to a chariot. A chariot served the purpose of providing comfort for Ahab; it was his comfort zone, and it reduced his speed.

Friend, sometimes, a ‘chariot’ might limit your speed. Your comfort zone has a capacity to slow you down. If care is not taken, the things that God has given you to make your life comfortable might slow down the progress that God destined for you. You may have prayed to God for ‘chariots’, but just maybe He is yet to give you ‘chariots’ because He doesn’t want your pace to reduce.

God may not have allowed you to get all the comfort you desire, He may not have allowed your dream job or dream car to become your possession because He wants your prayer life, devotion, competence, work ethics, behaviour, attitudes, mindset, etc to remain upwardly positive. He may have withheld some comfort because of the progress and improvement He wants you to make.

Elijah had no chariot, he ran on foot, and he overtook Ahab who rode on a chariot. God says, despite the ‘chariots’ you don’t have, you will overtake those who are riding on their ‘chariots’. You may not have the comforts, connections, supports, etc that others have, but God says, you will do better than them.

Focus on God and forget the chariots you don’t have.

Psalm 20 vs. 7 says: “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.”

Prayer: Lord, the comfort I lack will not limit me; I must hit my target, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2020
PLAY YOUR PART

“And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.”
(1 Kings 18: 46)

In our Focal Scripture, the hand of the Lord came upon Elijah, he girded up his loins, and ran ahead of Ahab into Jezreel. In Old Testament times, girding up one's loins meant tucking in one’s garment into a girdle worn around the waist, in order to ease movement. It was a preparation for faster movement. So the result of running ahead of Ahab involved the hand of the Lord, and preparation.

Friend, as you desire the hand of the Lord to be upon you and move you higher miraculously, make the necessary preparations that depend on you. As you desire elevation in your career, improve your capacity and competence; as you desire the next level of profitability in your business, improve your service delivery and customer satisfaction.

Play your part in improving your manners and attitudes; work on your productivity, focus, discipline, skills, abilities, etc. Discard everything that may get in the way of what God wants to do for you and through you. Break away from relationships that reduce your ability to run your race; gird up your loins.

Elijah’s speed was made easy by the hand of the Lord; but if he didn’t tuck his garment into his girdle, he would have created roadblocks for the hand of the Lord that was upon him. When you don't prepare for advancement, you might frustrate the grace of God on your life and end up without results.

God did not gird up Elijah’s loins for him; He put His hand on Elijah, but Elijah made preparations by himself. As you desire God’s hand to be upon you, play your own part so that you don't frustrate the hand of the Lord upon you.

Galatians 2 vs. 21 says: “I do not frustrate the grace of God...”.

Prayer : Lord, I will play my part as I rise to the next level, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
THE PLACE CALLED 'OUT'“And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”(Mark 10: 46)That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.Our Focal Scripture speaks of the miracle that took place as Jesus went out of Jericho. Jericho was a rich city; it had walls before the walls crumbled by the word of the Lord. A city that had walls all round was obviously a wealthy city; Jericho was a fortress, it was desirable even before Israel possessed it.The miracle of blind Bartimaeus took place, not in Jericho but as Jesus went out of Jericho. It happened out of the place of splendour, glamour, and wealth; it happened out of the spotlight; there could have been better locations for the miracle, but it happened out of Jericho.Friend, are there things you are out of? God says, when you are out of your ‘Jericho’, He will cause your miracle to locate you. When you run out of energy and out of time, God will come through for you; when you are out of the right relationships and connections, God will show up to do what only He can do; when you run out of ideas, God will show up with ideas to turn things around.That job you are out of is God’s platform to reach you in ways you can't imagine; those possessions you don't have at the moment will open the door for divine intervention; the things that are missing in your life are God’s platform to do new things in your life; when you are out of your ‘Jericho’, be expectant, your miracle is closer than you can ever imagine.Bartimaeus was not in need of Jericho; he needed healing, and although he was out of Jericho, Jesus healed him. Healing was a need, and Jesus met it. God may not give you all your wants, but He will miraculously grant every need.Prayer : Lord, when I’m out of my ‘Jericho’, grant me a new miracle, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2020
THE PLACE CALLED 'OUT'

“And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”
(Mark 10: 46)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of the miracle that took place as Jesus went out of Jericho. Jericho was a rich city; it had walls before the walls crumbled by the word of the Lord. A city that had walls all round was obviously a wealthy city; Jericho was a fortress, it was desirable even before Israel possessed it.

The miracle of blind Bartimaeus took place, not in Jericho but as Jesus went out of Jericho. It happened out of the place of splendour, glamour, and wealth; it happened out of the spotlight; there could have been better locations for the miracle, but it happened out of Jericho.

Friend, are there things you are out of? God says, when you are out of your ‘Jericho’, He will cause your miracle to locate you. When you run out of energy and out of time, God will come through for you; when you are out of the right relationships and connections, God will show up to do what only He can do; when you run out of ideas, God will show up with ideas to turn things around.

That job you are out of is God’s platform to reach you in ways you can't imagine; those possessions you don't have at the moment will open the door for divine intervention; the things that are missing in your life are God’s platform to do new things in your life; when you are out of your ‘Jericho’, be expectant, your miracle is closer than you can ever imagine.

Bartimaeus was not in need of Jericho; he needed healing, and although he was out of Jericho, Jesus healed him. Healing was a need, and Jesus met it. God may not give you all your wants, but He will miraculously grant every need.

Prayer: Lord, when I’m out of my ‘Jericho’, grant me a new miracle, in Jesus’ name! Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.