Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341305 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2020
SEEK FOR ENCOUNTER

“...as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”
(Mark 10: 46)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

The events in our Scripture Reading took place during the Passover. Passover was instituted when God told the Israelis to make a mark of blood on their lintels, so that the Angel of death would pass over their houses. Passover was symbolic of divine deliverance. It was a season when God saved His people from death.

Gradually, people in Israel made the Passover a religious event; but when Bartimaeus heard that Jesus was passing, instead of seeing the season as a religious one, he saw it as a season for his healing. For others, it was a religious observance, but for Bartimaeus, it was a moment of encounter with the Master.

Friend, go beyond religion and seek encounters with God. Let your walk with God, prayer time, time in church and in fellowship with other believers, etc be a time of manifest encounters that will turn your life around; crave for your bible study to be a time of deep revelations that will turn your life around. Seek a deep experience with God.

If your relationship with God is reduced to religion, you will miss the power that God desires to release into you and through you. If you reduce your time of prayer and time in church to mere religion, you will gradually lose touch with mighty visitations that God would ordinarily want to give you regularly.

Religion is not why you met Jesus; you met Him so that you can daily encounter Him. Seek a daily encounter with God; seek that you might know Him more and more every day.

Philippians 3 vs. 10 says: “That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;”

Prayer: Lord, I refuse religion; may I encounter You again and again, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2020
NO MORE STAGNATION

“And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”

Bartimaeus was at the highway as Jesus was passing with a multitude. A highway is a place of fast movement, but whereas others were moving, Bartimaeus was at a spot. Others were making progress and changing positions but Bartimaeus was at a spot; others were on the move but Bartimaeus was stagnated.

Friend, every power of stagnation on your life is broken. Every power that wants to keep you at a spot is broken. You shall not be held back while others are on the move; you won't remain on the same level while others move to the next level; you won't be at the same financial level while others rise higher in their finances; you will not be stagnated.

Bartimaeus’ stagnation happened where the only thing that was expected was movement. God says, as others move, you will move; as others are promoted, you too will be promoted; as others make huge achievements, you too will make your own huge achievements. No longer will you be at a spot while others move.

Bartimaeus sat and watched while others moved, but when Jesus intervened, he stopped being a spectator. God says, no longer will you be a spectator. You will not watch others move; others will also watch you move. Others will see you rise higher; others will see your life improve; others will see you make more and more progress on the highway of life.

As the power of stagnation was broken in the life of Bartimaeus, so also the power of stagnation has been broken over you.

Proverbs 4 vs. 18 says: “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”

Prayer: Lord, I won’t stop where others are moving; the power of stagnation is broken, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
BREAK THAT CYCLE

“And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”

According to Bible commentators, one in every five men was blind in the days of Bartimaeus. Blindness was a common problem that anyone could have encountered in the days of Bartimaeus. If one cared to look around, more blind men would have been discovered.

Though blindness was common, Bartimaeus pushed for healing. He didn’t accept the commonality he was about to share with others who were blind. Others may have accepted blindness but Bartimaeus did not accept it. A common disease met an uncommon man who refused the trend.

Friend, don't accept the status quo. Don't accept any negative commonality. Don’t accept negativity in your life simply because others have accepted it; don’t accept that any negative trend or misfortune will be your portion simply because someone else has accepted it; reject any negativity that has happened to people around you; refuse every negative commonality.

Bartimaeus met Jesus, and he broke away from the negative commonality he shared with those who were blind in his days. If you have a covenant with God, and if only you can encounter God, your case will be different from the case of others. Your connection to Jesus is all you need to break away from every cycle of negativity that others may be caught in.

Your case is different if you share a relationship with Jesus. Stay connected to Jesus and He will break you out of every cycle of negativity that wants to pull you down.

Matthew 15 vs. 13 says: “...Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.”

Prayer: Lord, I break out of the cycle of negativity; the negativity that happens to others will not happen to me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2020
NO MORE CONTRADICTIONS

“...blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”

Our Focal Scripture speaks of blind Bartimaeus, son of Timaeus. ‘Timaeus’ means ‘honour’. So Bartimaeus was a son of honour, but he was blind and was a beggar. His descent was honourable, but his situations were dishonourable. He had an elitist descent but a peasant situation. There was a contradiction between his name and situation.

The contradiction in Bartimaeus' life was not where his story ended; he met Jesus and his story changed. He encountered Jesus, and he received his sight and put off his beggar’s garment. He encountered Jesus and the contradiction in his life was resolved; he encountered Jesus and the circumstances that were inconsistent with his name gave way.

Friend, God says, every contradiction in your life is about to give way; everything in your life that is inconsistent with God’s word and God’s promise over your life is about to give way; everything in your life that mocks your walk with God is about to give way; God will soon turn your story around, and everyone who knew where you were will be shocked at the next level God will take you to.

God says, it is not over yet; you may be at that point where your circumstances are contradicting God’s word concerning you, but that is not where the story ends; you may not have the finances you need, there may be difficulties on your way, you may have been disappointed, disillusioned, rejected and abandoned, etc, but that is not where the story ends.

God is the script writer of your life; and no one can write the conclusion of your life story when God is at the introduction. God may allow some suspense in your story, but it won’t end in suspense, it will end in praise.

Prayer: Lord, resolve every contradiction in my life; my story will end in praise and not in pain, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2020
IT'S A TRAINING

“...and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”

In our Focal Scripture, blind Bartimaeus sat by the wayside begging. Because of his blindness, he spent his days begging. If one hundred people walked past him, he probably had to beg them all. He probably learnt how to scream loud enough while begging.

When Jesus was passing by, Bartimaeus screamed at the top of his voice and asked for mercy. He learnt to beg men for money, and he was able to beg Jesus for mercy. His beggarly experience positioned him for a divine repositioning. The downside of his life became the platform for his next level. Begging was his training for his next level.

Friend, like blind Bartimaeus, you may be at that level where you are ‘begging’, but God says, it is a training for your next level. You may be working under someone who stresses you out and makes you go the extra mile to do your work; God says, it’s not a punishment- it’s a training for the big stage. You may have been in difficult circumstances, and God says, what you learnt therein will help you to rise to the next level.

Your setbacks, disappointments, difficult moments, pains, tough times, etc are preparations for your next level. When men think they are short-changing you, they have no idea that they are making you wiser. When men think they have caused you losses, they have no idea that they just might have fired you up for prayers and prophetic confessions.

God can cause beauty to arise out of the ashes of your life; your negative experiences are not a waste of time if you take positivity out of them. Ask God to show you the training in your tough times; it may be tough, but it’s a training.

Prayer: Lord, may every tough moment of my life prepare me for my next level, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
DON'T STOP

“...blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.”

Bartimaeus was disadvantaged as a result of blindness, others could see but he couldn’t see, others could lead themselves about but he needed someone else to lead him around, his life was a tale of a huge disadvantage that could cripple anyone’s wishes and ambitions.

Despite the fact that he was blind, Bartimaeus came to the wayside to beg. He took his destiny in his own hands and made efforts to survive. He couldn’t see, but he could speak and he used his voice to beg men for alms. Despite his disadvantage, he pushed and pressed on; his disadvantage didn't stop him.

Friend, God says, don’t allow your disadvantages to stop you. Don’t allow what is missing in your life to cause you to accept the status quo. Don’t allow your misfortunes to become a reason why you will not make any progress; don’t allow the disappointment of men to become the highway to your irrelevance.
Don’t allow what is not working in your favour at the moment to become the reason why you will fold your arms and do nothing. Don’t let your disadvantage push you into hiding.

Bartimaeus didn’t get healed while hiding at home; he was healed as he sat by the wayside; he made progress when he stepped out despite his disadvantage. God says, as you step out despite your disadvantages, you will meet unexpected favours, you shall rise to the next level, you shall step into mega success, and you will find unexpected opportunities that will distinguish you.

Dare to step out despite your disadvantage, and God will turn it around for your good.

Prayer: Lord, I choose to step out; my disadvantages will not stop me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
A DEEPER REVELATION“And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.” (Mark 10: 47)That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.In our Focal Scripture, Bartimaeus heard that Jesus of Nazareth was passing by; but when he cried for help and healing, he referred to Jesus as the son of David. He didn't call Jesus what others called Him. His perception of Jesus was above what others knew. When Israelites called Jesus ‘the son of David’, they were simply saying that He would sit on the throne of David; it was a higher revelation.Friend, deepen your revelation about Jesus. Know God beyond what everyone else knows Him to be; know God beyond the revelation that people around you have of Him; know God beyond the periphery; seek a deeper insight into the person of Jesus; go beyond the general knowledge that everyone has and know what others do not know; deepen your knowledge of God.Blind Bartimaeus connected to Jesus based on a higher revelation and understanding, and he eventually got the result he was looking for. He called Jesus what others didn’t call Him, and he got what others didn’t get. If your revelation of God remains the same as other people’s revelation, you will get what others get; but if you deepen your knowledge of God, He will deepen the release of His benefits to you.Others only followed Jesus as He passed by, but it was only Bartimaeus that got a miracle; the one who called Jesus by a higher revelation was the one who got something out of Jesus. Your revelation of God is the bedrock of whatever He will release unto you. Knowing more and more of God simply positions you to receive more and more from God.Seek to know God more than everyone around you does; your deeper revelation is the password to your divine provision.Prayer: Lord, help me to know You more and more, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
HIGHER EXPECTATIONS

“And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.”
(Mark 10: 47)

When blind Bartimaeus was first introduced, mention was made of the fact that he begged. He begged men for alms; he begged men for whatever passers by could offer him; his expectation was to receive alms from men; like every beggar, he probably knew the sort of alms to expect.

As Jesus was passing by, instead of asking for alms, Bartimaeus asked for mercy. He heard that Jesus was passing by, and he took his expectations higher. He stopped expecting alms and started expecting his healing. He increased his expectations, and in a matter of time, his higher expectation was met.

Friend, God says, increase your expectations. Expect higher levels; expect more profit from your enterprise; expect bigger opportunities and better results; expect more acceptance than the acceptance you got before; expect more promotions and elevations; expect more favour from strangers and familiar/unfamiliar places. Expect more than what you got in the past.

Bartimaeus switched from expecting alms to expecting healing, and in a matter of time, he was healed. He had higher expectations, and those expectations were not cut short. God says, if you increase your expectations, those expectations will be fulfilled in a matter of time. Expect more positivity and you will see more and more positivity all around you.

It doesn’t cost you anything to expect more from God; it doesn’t hurt to expect bigger things and better days. God says, as you raise your expectations, they will become your reality.

Proverbs 23 vs. 18 says: “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.”

Prayer: Lord, cause my higher expectations to become my reality, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2020
USE WHAT WORKS

“And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.”

In our Focal Scripture, Bartimaeus cried out to Jesus for mercy. Bartimaeus was blind, he could not see, but he used his mouth to call out to Jesus for mercy. His eyes were not working; his mouth was working. Bartimaeus had something that was not working, but he used what was working, and it ushered him into a new phase where his vision was restored.

Friend, there might be things in your life that are not working, but God says, focus on what is working. Focus on functional areas of your life; focus on areas that give you positive results; focus on relationships that add value to you; focus on skills that distinguish you; focus on the opportunities you have and think less of the ones you don’t have; focus on what is working around you and worry less about what is not working.

For Bartimaeus, his mouth was working, and in a matter of time, he used it to get Jesus’ attention. He used what was working to bring what was not working back to normalcy. God says, what is working will help you to rise above what is not working; what is working will open new doors for you and cause you to experience a new lease of life.

If you allow what is not working to make you lose sight of what is working, and if you allow the enemy to make you take up the identity of what is not working, what is working might go into hiding. What is working is your passcode for a new start; what is working is your ladder to the next level.

Ask God to open your eyes to see what is still working in your life. Remember, if there is something left, there is something that God can bless.

Prayer: Lord, I will focus on what is working in my life; may it connect me to my next level, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:34am On Jun 20, 2020
WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD?

The divine intervention that Bartimaeus experienced began when he heard that Jesus was passing by. Bartimaeus begged on the highway, but though he received alms, he didn’t get healed until that auspicious moment when he heard that Jesus was passing by. What he heard was the beginning of his change of story.

Friend, beware of what you hear. Whatever you hear has the capacity to make or mar you; what you hear has the capacity to promote or stagnate you; what you hear has the capacity to transform or deform you; what you hear has the capacity to determine the next things that will happen in your life.

If you hear God’s word, and you hear more and more about God, you are simply getting ready for the big release. If you expose yourself continually and consistently to God’s word, it will completely transform you, take you to greater heights, and create new realities that will redefine and reshape your life.

Be careful not to fill your mind with negative information that has the capacity to deform you; be careful about the negative reports you receive on the airwaves; be careful not to dwell on or act on the discouraging words of those who don’t understand that you have a higher covenant in Christ.

Remember, it began with what Bartimaeus heard, and in a matter of time, what he heard became the platform for his next level. Hear the right thing, hear God’s word, and it will connect you to your next level.

Romans 10 vs. 17 says: “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

Prayer: Lord, I crave to hear more of Your word; may it connect me to my next level, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2020
BEWARE OF MANY

“And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.”
(Mark 10: 48)

As Bartimaeus called out to Jesus for mercy, many people hushed him. He needed help from Jesus, but as he screamed, many people tried to stop him from getting Jesus’ attention. People tried to disconnect him from the result he was about to get; he was on the brink of healing, he was about to rise to his next level, and many people raised their discouraging voices.

Friend, beware of ‘many’. Beware of those who discourage you when you are on the brink of success. Beware of naysayers who remind you of how impossible your dreams and visions are; beware of many who gang up to give negative verdicts on your expectations; beware of many who see no future in your efforts and venture. Beware of ‘many’ who have nothing to achieve and try to stop your own achievement.

The names of the people who tried to hush Bartimaeus weren't mentioned; they had no distinct, recognizable identity. Sometimes, the discouraging voices around you have no identity of success. Sometimes, they have no dreams, visions, aspirations, targets, etc like you, and they want to keep you at their level with their words and opinions.

The fact that many people spoke with one voice to shut up Bartimaeus didn’t mean that they were right. Sometimes, when many people rehearse the same discouraging words in your ears, they might be ignorant and sincerely wrong, and you would be making a mistake if you take them too seriously.

Life is not a democracy where majority always carries the vote. Focus on God, focus on your mission, and you will hit your targets despite the ‘many’ that have ignorant opinions.

Prayer: Lord, I will not be stopped by the voices of ‘many’, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
ANNOUNCED BY HATERS

“And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.”
(Mark 10: 49)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus commanded that Bartimaeus be called. The multitude around Jesus went to Bartimaeus and told him to rise to go meet Jesus. These same men tried to hush him when he was calling out to Jesus; these were the same naysayers who opposed him. The men who opposed Bartimaeus were the same men who later announced him.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the same men who opposed you in time past will announce your next level; the same bosses who wanted you fired will announce your promotion to the next level; the same haters who gossiped about your efforts will tell your success story; the same haters who disrespected you in time past will salute you in time to come.

The same ‘many’ who tried to stop you will celebrate you tomorrow. Your haters are about to become your cheer leaders. They mocked you yesterday, but God says, they will have no option but to speak of your greatness and success. The ‘many’ that hate to see you will soon start to like you. God is about to turn your haters to be on your own side.

Don’t break your head on account of the multitude of haters you have to live with; they may be haters today, but they will serve your destiny tomorrow. They may not like you now, but they will beg to be your friends very soon; they may be haters now, but they will soon beg to show you love.

Don’t become a hater simply because you are surrounded by haters. Be yourself, don’t let them stop you, and in a matter of time, the same haters will announce you.

Proverbs 16 vs. 7 says: “When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.”

Pray With Me: Lord, cause my haters to announce me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2020
LIVE IN YOUR MIRACLE

“And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.”
(Mark 10: 50)

When blind Bartimaeus heard that Jesus was calling him, he removed his garments before going to meet Jesus. In the Oriental milieu, people wore garments according to who they were, beggars inclusive. So, blind Bartimaeus most probably wore the garment of a beggar. He wore the identity of a beggar, but when Jesus called him, he discarded that beggar’s identity.

Bartimaeus was not yet healed when he removed his garments; God’s plan was yet to be fulfilled, his miracle was yet to manifest, and he acted like one who was not going back to begging. Before he came to Jesus, he changed his identity, and he was already living in his miracle.

Friend, live in your miracle; live in the reality that you are yet to see; live like one whose prayers are already answered; speak like one whose divine intervention is about to manifest; live like one whose situation is set to change; speak like one for whom God has turned things around; speak like one whose evidence is set to become reality. Even when you are yet to see it, believe it.

Start acting like the next level you desire; start speaking like one in the position you desire to occupy; put away the remnants of the level that is about to change; discard the negative attitudes you have imbibed in that undesirable level you want to rise above; even when you can’t see it, live in it, speak about it, say that it will soon manifest, say that God has done it.

Bartimaeus put away his beggar’s garment, and after he met Jesus, he didn’t need to go back to it. He lived in the reality of his next level, and he did not need to go back to his old level. As you live in the reality of your next level, it will become your reality.

Prayer: Lord, I choose to live in the reality of my miracle; may it become my reality, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2020
GROW YOUR FAITH

“And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.”
(Mark 10: 52)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus told Bartimaeus that his faith had made him whole. By Jesus’ assertion, the faith exhibited by Bartimaeus was the foundation that led to his healing; faith was the connection between Bartimaeus and his healing. Faith connected Bartimaeus to his next level.

Friend, faith is your connection to your next level. Faith is your connection to your divine release; faith is the highway that will take you to the realm of the miraculous; faith is the vehicle that will transport divine benefits to you; faith is the fulcrum that will swing the hand of God in your favour; faith is the open door that will usher you into your next level.

Faith is when you believe God for the impossible and unimaginable; faith is when you stick to heaven’s absolutism above monumental realities; faith is when you see God beyond your situation; faith is when you believe God for things you are yet to see; faith is when you work with what you believe, not what you see with your eyes.

Bartimaeus was blind, but he believed that he could get his healing through Jesus, and when he stepped out and called out to Jesus by faith, he got his healing. His faith brought him a miracle; his faith led to a resounding result. God says, your faith will bring you amazing miracles and resounding results.

Discard your doubts and walk by faith; you don’t have to know how a thing will happen; just believe and leave the rest to God.

Hebrews 11 vs. 6 says: “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

Prayer: Lord, I choose to grow in faith; I choose to believe You, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
GUARD YOUR FRUITS

“Now there was a certain man of Ramathaimzophim, of mount Ephraim, and his name was Elkanah...”
(1 Samuel 1: 1)

Today’s Focal Scripture introduces Elkanah, a man from Ramathaimzophim, which was within the territory of mount Ephraim. Ephraim means ‘double fruit’; Ramathaimzophim means ‘two heights of watchers’, or literally, ‘watchtower’.

In bible times, watchtowers were security posts from where enemy invasion could be sighted. So for there to be an Ephraim, a Ramathaimzophim was necessary. For there to be ‘double fruit’, a watchtower was a major necessity.

Friend, if your ‘double fruit’ will stay secure, your watchtower is a major necessity. There may not be sustained fruitfulness if you do not stand against the enemy's invasion. You may not make much progress in life if you don't arise in spiritual warfare to stand against the enemy's attacks. You may not truly enjoy the exceeding expansion God is bringing your way if you don't repel the satanic arrows being hurled at you.

There might be a pattern of the enemy’s attacks against your fruitfulness in family, marriage, career, business, finances, relationships, etc. Don’t sit back and let him have a free ride in your territory; watch out for his attacks, and stop it when you see it. Don’t be on the defensive; be on the offensive; fight him before he fights you.

As you chase after fruitfulness, never lose sight of the devices of the enemy which wish to plunder your fruits and leave you empty handed. Even if a challenge looks physical, look beyond the physical and fight every spiritual force behind it. Fight for your fruit before you become fruitless.

Remember, if your vine is unprotected, foxes will invade it and make a mess of your efforts. Ask God for wisdom to fight and defend your fruits.

Prayer: Lord, give me wisdom to defend my fruits, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2020
A PEEP INTO THE FUTURE

“And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah...”
(1 Samuel 1: 2)

Hannah lived in the dispensation of the law, when grace was yet to be poured out in its fullness. ‘Hannah’ means ‘Grace’. She lived under the law, but her name was ‘Grace’. She was a peep into God's agenda for the future. If one wanted to know what God was planning, one only needed to look into Hannah’s life.

Hannah became a representation of the future that others were yet to see; she was a representation of the next level that others were still praying for and anticipating. Before others got a taste of grace, Hannah already began to enjoy grace; she got it ahead of others; the future of others was her present reality.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you will get your portion ahead of others; before others get to the peak, you will get there; before others hit their target, you would have hit yours; you will get your next level before others get theirs; you will rise higher ahead of others; what others dream about will become your reality; what others hope for in their tomorrow will meet you in your today.

Hannah’s experience of grace was a case of early satisfaction. She didn’t wait for what others waited for. God says, others may wait for long, but you won’t have to wait for so long; others may have their hopes and expectations delayed, but yours will come early; for others, it may be a future, but for you, it shall be your present experience.

Ask God to grant you the grace to be a peep into the future that others are expecting. Ask God to cause the future of others to be your present reality.

Psalm 90 vs. 14 says: “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”

Prayer: Lord, may my life be a peep into the future that others are expecting, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
A MATTER OF TIME

“And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.”
(1 Samuel 1: 2)

Elkanah had two wives; Hannah was barren, while Peninnah had children. In the environment where Peninnah had children, Hannah had none. Hannah lacked what someone around her had in abundance; she lacked what her adversary had. She was mocked because of what others had that she did not have.

In a matter of time, Hannah had a son. She initially lacked what others had, but in a matter of time, she got what others had. She seemed left behind, but in a matter of time, she moved forward and made progress. She seemed disadvantaged and forgotten, but in a matter of time, God remembered her.

Friend, you may seem forgotten, disadvantaged, rejected, abandoned, unfortunate, etc, but God says, it’s all a matter of time before your story changes. You may not have what others have at the moment, but God says, in a matter of time, you will have yours. You may not yet have your own job, business, houses, cars, etc, you may even be barren like Hannah at the moment, but God says, in a matter of time, you shall have what you lack.

Hannah didn't have an ordinary child like Peninnah did. She had a child who became famous and played a leading role in Israel. You may not have what others have, but God says, in a matter of time, you shall have what will put you in the news. What you will receive from God will be so outstanding that it will make you famous.

Look beyond what others around you have, and look to God for your own portion. It’s only a matter of time before Jehovah gives more than you asked for.

Prayer: Lord, in a matter of time, I shall have what I lack at the moment, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2020
FORGET THE HATERS“...Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.”(1 Samuel 1: 2)That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.Apart from Hannah, Elkanah had another wife named Peninnah who was an adversary of Hannah. Because she had children, she troubled Hannah who didn't have children; she tormented Hannah from a close range; she was a household enemy; she was an enemy operating from within.Peninnah was still there when God gave Hannah a son. Hannah’s adversary was still there, hating and mocking when her story changed for the better. Her hater was around to see her next level. Her hater didn't change location before God intervened; her miracle happened in the presence of her adversary.Friend, are there adversaries operating from a close range around you? Are there colleagues, bosses, employees, neighbours, rivals, partners, etc whose wickedness and hatred for you is coming from close quarters?God says, your adversaries will still be there and your story will change; they will witness your testimonies and breakthroughs, they will hear about your miracles, they will see you rise to the next level, and they will be alive to see that their hatred was a waste of time.Samuel was better than all of Peninnah’s children put together. No mention was ever made of the names of Peninnah’s children, but Samuel continues to ring a bell. God says, you will rise above your haters and adversaries, your portion will be better than theirs, you will walk in places that are higher than they ever attained, and your end shall be a hundred times better than theirs.Don’t pay too much attention to your haters; focus on God from Whom your supply flows. If God be for you, your haters can't stop you.Isaiah 54 vs. 15 says: “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”Prayer-Lord, my haters will watch me rise, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2020
NEGATIVE MEN

“And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the LORD, were there.”
(1 Samuel 1: 3)

Whenever Hannah joined to worship and offer sacrifice at Shiloh, the priests in charge were Hophni and Phinehas. In 1 Samuel 2 vs. 12-17, they were described as sons of Belial who didn't know the Lord; they did things that God abhorred in the priesthood. These were the same ungodly priests who received the sacrifice of Elkanah and Hannah.

As long as they were in charge, Hannah had no result. Hannah later came in direct contact with Eli, and he spoke a word and God came through for Hannah. In Old Testament times, people approached God through the priests; so while Hophni and Phinehas were intermediaries between Hannah and her result, she got nothing. The moment Hannah bypassed Hophni and Phinehas and met Eli, God remembered her.

Friend, God will take away every negative man standing between you and your result; God will remove every man whose presence is opposing the release of the results you need; God will cause every man who wants to frustrate your proposals to be replaced; God will cause every human opposition to your advancement to be rolled away; God will remove every man who is using his position to say no to your progress.

When negative men take charge of your affairs, you will end up with more negativity. When negative men are in charge of giving you approvals, those approvals may never come. God says, every negative man standing between you and your next level must give way.

Hannah got her desired result when she bypassed the negative men (Hophni and Phinehas). Ask God to take negative men out of your way, and you will get the results that you are looking for.

Prayer: Lord, take away every negative man on my way, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2020
TREAT PEOPLE RIGHT

"But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb"
(1 Samuel 1: 5)

Whilst Hannah was barren and joined in the sacrifice in Shiloh, Elkanah always gave her a worthy portion. The word 'worthy' as used in that scripture means 'double'. So Hannah always got a double portion even when she was barren. She got a portion that was a reflection of her future. Elkanah seemed to treat Hannah according to her future (Samuel) which was yet to manifest.

Friend, connect to men who treat you right and honour you according to where you are going to. Connect to men who see in you the greatness you are yet to attain; connect to men who see beyond your travails and believe in your future triumph.

Surround yourself with people who see in you more than you see in yourself. Surround yourself with people who see greatness in you when you haven't seen it. Surround yourself with men who see you through the binoculars of your bright future.

If there are people around you who only see your pains, speak eloquently of your setbacks and pitfalls, but see nothing in your future, send them off- they have no business being around you.

Be counted among men who stir others to see their future when no one else does. Let your words and actions stir men to believe in the future they have not seen.

Prayer: Lord, bring me men who will treat me right; and help me to treat others right, in Jesus' name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2020
DOUBLE PORTION

“But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion... but the LORD had shut up her womb.”

Whilst Hannah was barren, she got a worthy portion from her husband. The word ‘worthy’ as used in that scripture means ‘double’. So Hannah always got a double portion; she was barren, she had a setback that caused her to be mocked by her adversary, but she got a double portion. For all her shame, she got a double portion.

Friend, every shame you have been through will bring your double portion. Your setbacks will connect you to new favours you did not bargain for. Every disappointment you have ever faced will take you closer to divine appointments that will turn your life around. Every rejection will attract a new wave of acceptance towards you. When you are down and out, be expectant, God will show up with your double portion.

When Hannah had Samuel, he was ten sons in one; he was enough compensation for her years of barreness. God says, you will not only get a double portion, you will also get what is missing in a higher measure than those who got theirs before you. Your double portion is a preparation for more miracles that will blow your mind and confuse your haters.

Don’t lose confidence because things are not yet working in your favour. Soon, everything will turn around for good, and every setback will prepare you for an amazing, unexpected comeback. Soon, your misfortunes will be overtaken by your double portion.

Take your shame, disappointments, misfortunes, setbacks, etc to God and ask for your double portion. If God be for you, your pain will lead to your double portion.

Isaiah 61 vs. 7 says: “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double...”.

Prayer: Lord, for every pain I have been through, give me a double portion, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
YOU'LL GET YOUR REWARD

"...when she went up to the house of the LORD, so she provoked her; therefore she wept, and did not eat."
(1 Samuel 1: 7)

In the days of Hannah and Elkanah, when one made a sacrifice in the temple, one was supposed to eat from it. The sacrifice was an effort that one should reap from; the sacrifice was such that one should enjoy its proceeds. Hannah always got a worthy (double) portion and ordinarily, she should have a lot to eat after every sacrifice.

Peninnah always mocked Hannah in the season of sacrifice, and Hannah would weep but won’t eat. Peninnah’s mockery led to a situation where Hannah wouldn't eat from her own sacrifice. She created a cycle that caused Hannah not to enjoy the fruit of her labour. Her mockery of Hannah was perfectly timed to stop her from eating from her sacrifice.

Friend, God says, you will eat from your sacrifice. You will eat the fruit of your efforts. You won't work hard and not live to see the positive results; you will not work hard to train your children and not live to reap the fruits of your labour; you will not work hard for your organization and someone else will reap the reward that should come to you. You will live to enjoy the reward of your efforts.

Any ‘Peninnah’ that says you won't eat of your sacrifice will be taken out of the way. God will embarrass and judge every wicked man who wants to deny you of the positive results you deserve. God will punish every wicked man who wants to divert your rewards to someone else.

You won’t be counted among those who worked hard but had nothing to show for it; you will be counted among those who ate from their sacrifice.

Psalm 128 vs. 2 says: “For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.”

Prayer: Lord, I shall live to eat the reward of my sacrifice, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
SHUT IT OUT

“But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb.”

Hannah’s barrenness wasn't an attack of the enemy; God Himself shut the womb. Samuel was on the way through Hannah’s womb, and God shut the womb preparatory to his arrival. Samuel was on the way, and God Himself shut the door of conception from being opened for Hannah. Because of what was coming, God shut some doors.

Friend, sometimes, when God wants to bring the best, He might shut out the inferior from coming to you. God might stop certain jobs from coming to you because of the bigger job He destined for you; He might shut out some relationships in order to bring you better relationships that will turn your life around; God might stop your preferred opportunities from coming to you because He has predestined some opportunities for you. When a Samuel is on the way, others might be shut out.

Don’t be scared when some doors are shut at you; it just might be that something uncommon is about to come your way. Don’t lose hope when some things you desire seem beyond your reach; God might just be packaging a bigger package for you.

When Samuel was finally born, he was worth the wait. His greatness atoned for the years of delay and shame. When God brings you better options, you won’t miss what didn’t work for you. When God brings you that better job, relationship, opportunity, etc, you won’t need to bother about what you missed in the past.

God shut the door of Hannah’s womb, and when He opened it, He brought forth an amazing child. If indeed God has shut some doors for you, then ask Him for those better options that will warm your heart and make you smile:
Prayer: Lord, for every door you shut, bring me the best option, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2020
PRAY ON

“And as he did so year by year, when she went up to the house of the LORD, so she provoked her; therefore she wept, and did not eat.”
(1 Samuel 1: 11)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how Elkanah embarked on a journey year by year. This journey involved sacrifice; it was also a chance for Hannah to pray. Year after year, Hannah probably prayed the same prayers; her desire was to have her own child; she kept praying for the same miracle to happen.

Hannah’s prayers were not immediately answered, but she definitely soaked in enough prayers into her ‘Samuel’s project’ that when the child eventually arrived, he was not an ordinary child; Hannah's prayers, though not immediately answered, seemed to be building an unimaginable future.

Friend, your consistent prayers today will build an unimaginable future. When you are praying consistently and persistently on the same issue and it seems God is not yet showing up, just maybe, your prayers are helping to work out a greater result than you intended. Just like some physical items take long periods of time to produce, there are things God might want to package for you, and instead of taking simple prayers, they might take long term prayers.

The fact that your prayers have not received divine attention does not mean that God is not listening or He forgot about your answers. Whenever you pray, God hears, and possibly adds something new to the answer He already designed for you. Whenever you pray, be certain that your prayers are never wasted.

When Hannah’s prayers were answered, the result did not look like something that came out of a single session of prayers. Her son was a man-child. Pray on even when it seems that God is yet to respond. Your prayers today will build an unimaginable future.

Prayer: Lord, may my prayers work out an unimaginable future for me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2020
HASTY CONCLUSIONS

“13. Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken. 14. And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee.”
(1 Samuel 1: 13-14)

While Hannah prayed and poured out her heart to God, her lips moved but her voice was not heard. Hannah groaned deeply in prayers, but her mode of prayer was unconventional: she spoke in her heart, but her lips were moving without bringing forth any sound.

Eli saw what Hannah was doing and concluded that she was drunk. He misunderstood her actions and efforts, and assumed that she was under the influence of wine. Something on the inside was pushing Hannah, but Eli looked at the outside, and based on what he saw, he drew hasty, faulty conclusions.

Friend, don’t judge a man by his actions; judge by the intensity of his spirit. Look beyond the physical and understand people based on their real intentions and motivations. Don’t look at what is unfamiliar to you and condemn it without even understanding it. Don’t be too quick to judge harshly what is unfamiliar to you. Don’t be in a hurry to condemn what God Himself is impressed with.

Don’t condemn people simply because you do not understand their passion and intentions; don’t disregard genuine efforts of people because the pattern of those efforts is unfamiliar to you; don’t write off people for being crazy when they are only displaying a fierce, rugged faith that is unfamiliar to you.

Eli was the priest, but his assumption concerning Hannah was wrong. Your high position in life does not confer accuracy on your hasty, faulty conclusions. Ask God to open your eyes to see clearly.

2 Corinthians 5: 16 says: “Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh...”

Prayer : Lord, I refuse to be caught in the web of hasty, faulty conclusions, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2020
CHEER UP

“And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.”
(1 Samuel 1: 18)

Prior to our Focal Scripture, because of the repeated attacks from Peninnah, Hannah repeatedly didn't eat from her portion of the sacrifice (see vs. 7). Hannah failed to eat what she should eat because of Peninnah; she was reacting to Peninnah's antics; she allowed her situation (Peninnah) to dictate her pace.

Friend, God says, don’t let your circumstances dictate your pace. Don’t let your pain and setbacks determine when you should wear a smile on your face; don’t allow the fact that some of your prayers are not yet answered to push you into frustration and depression; don’t allow whatever bad news you hear in the airwaves to steal your joy; don’t allow whatever has happened to you to steal your joy, peace, confidence, etc.

The fact that Hannah refused to eat did not change her situation, and it didn't even make her adversary to stop taunting her. When you allow your situation to dictate your pace, your wrong moves will make no difference. When you allow your situation to depress or confuse you, the depression or confusion won’t take you anywhere.

Hannah later met Eli, and she cheered up and ate, and her countenance was no longer sad. Peninnah made her sad in the past, but the moment she refused to be sad anymore, the next thing that happened was that she conceived and had a son. Your next level may never come if you keep allowing your current situation to dictate your pace.

When the situation dictated Hannah’s pace, she was empty handed; but when she stopped allowing her situation to dictate her pace, her situation changed. Don’t allow your situation to dictate your pace, and you will rise above it.

Prayer : Lord, my situation will not dictate the pace of my destiny, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2020
ACCESS THE WORD

“And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.”
(1 Kings 17: 7)

Our Focal Scripture makes mention of the Brook (Cherith) where Elijah found water and was fed by a raven. God commanded a raven to deliver food to Elijah at the Brook. God triggered divine provision for Elijah during his stay at the Brook. While the Brook remained, the divine supply of food continued.

After a while, the Brook dried up, and the raven stopped coming. The flow of water stopped, and the abundance that came from heaven also stopped. In Ephesians 5 vs. 26, water is compared to God’s word; so ‘the Word’ stopped flowing, and divine abundance also stopped flowing. Once ‘the word’ was disconnected, abundance disappeared.

Beloved, when the ‘water’ of your destiny begins to cease, your divine abundance is about to suffer shipwreck. When you can no longer access God’s word from your spirit man, you are simply getting ready for a season where God will be unable to reach you with His goodness and mercies. When you disconnect yourself and your spirit man from God’s word, abundance is about to disappear.

God’s word is not meant for your ears; it is meant for your spirit man. It needs to live and burn in you, even in your subconscious state. Whenever your spirit man no longer accesses God's word, and anytime there is no flow of the word in you, you run the risk of shortage of divine provision.

Beyond reading and hearing God's word, let it dwell richly in you, let it burn in your inner man, let it be your guide and meditation all day long. A life without God’s word is about to be disconnected from divine provision.

Colossians 3 vs. 16 says: “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom...”

Prayer: Lord, may my spirit man forever access Your word, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2020
MOVE ON“And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.”(1 Kings 17: 7)That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.While Elijah was in Cherith, he was fed by ravens, and he drank water from the brook. After a while, the brook dried up, and apparently, the raven also stopped coming. Something that was initially available for Elijah became unavailable; something that served his destiny suddenly got missing.After the phase of Cherith, God took Elijah to Zarephath. Cherith was no longer conducive, and God brought an alternative where Elijah would be fed by a woman. When what was available to Elijah got missing, God brought a superior alternative; Cherith served its purpose, and Elijah moved on.Friend, when what used to be available is no longer available, just maybe it has served its purpose, and it just might be time to move on. When people who were once willing to help you no longer wish to be of help, it just might be time for you to move on; when the clients who once made your day stop making your day, move on; when the places that had something to offer suddenly have nothing to offer, it just might be the right time to move on to other places.Don’t mourn endlessly for whatever has served its purpose in your life; don’t mourn when friends say goodbye to you; don’t lose hope when some destiny helpers decide to call it quits in your life; don’t imagine that you are finished when you can no longer tap from the sources that once gave you treasures.Cherith served its purpose in the life of Elijah, and his next level was Zarephath where he ate freshly prepared meals. When God allows your good to depart, He is preparing you for better days ahead. For every ‘Cherith’ that has served its purpose, God will bring a ‘Zarephath’.Prayer: Lord, when my ‘Cherith’ serves its purpose, bring my next level, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2020
BE TRANSFORMED

“Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.”
(1 Kings 17: 9)

When Elijah's stay in Cherith ended, God told him to move to Zarephath where a widow was to feed him. Elijah’s next level happened in Zarephath. Zarephath means ‘refinement’. So as God transited Elijah, He passed Him through the place of ‘refinement’. God caused Elijah to transit, but also needed to transform him.

One tragedy in life is to make movements without being positively changed in the process. When you rise up the ladder of life, yet missing out on strategic destiny classes, you might be promoted to some levels without having what it takes to be on such levels. When you rise higher, get blessed, become wealthy, etc without a commensurate divine impact on your life, you are simply an accident waiting to happen.

Friend, ask God to transform you. Ask God to make you a better person; ask God to teach you the lessons you need for your next level; ask God to make you suitable for the higher levels He has in store for you; ask God to make you better, as He makes your life better. Ask God to help you to improve as your level in life increases; ask God to transform you as He transits you from one level of glory to another.

If God keeps blessing you and you don't learn the lessons you should learn, one day, you will need the lessons you didn't learn. When we transit without being transformed, our lives become a tale of activities without the input of the Holy Spirit.

The fact that you have transited higher does not remove the need for you to be transformed into a better person. In the end, you are not the positions you attained, you are who you became through the journey of life. Seek to be transformed as you're transited

Prayer:Lord, transform me as you transit me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2020
GET REFINED

“Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.”

After Elijah’s stay in Cherith, God took him to Zarephath. Elijah’s next level and next blessing happened in Zarephath. Zarephath means ‘refinement’. One word that explains refinement is ‘distillation’. Distillation involves separation of the real thing from impurities; so Elijah’s next level was crafted at the place of separation from impurities.

Friend, sometimes, what makes you lose your blessing may not even be the devil; it just might be the impurities you carried over to your next level. Every impurity in you has the capacity to hinder the blessings God wants to manifest in your life; every sin in you can make God change His mind when He might already be set to bless you; everything in you that God considers impure is enough to make you remain a crude version of yourself.

Ask God to refine you, and take away unrighteousness, ungodliness, immorality, hate, strife, laziness, inconsistency, indecency, negative habits and attitudes, etc. Ask God to remove everything in you that can hinder your full manifestation in your next level. Ask God to take away everything in you that is not of Him.

Apart from removing impurities, distillation reveals different components of the substance that is being distilled. Refining, for example, is what brings forth different products from crude oil. So when God seeks to have you become more refined, He is seeking a chance to manifest the treasures in you which you may not even be aware of. Refining brings your hidden deposits to light.

Don’t make the mistake of rising higher in life without becoming more refined in all your ways. Your next level is embedded in refinement.

Prayer : Lord, refine me and make me pure, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2020
THE CURSE IS BROKEN

When Elijah released a curse upon Israel and commanded that there shall be no rain, God relocated him to Zarephath where a widow was commanded to feed him. Israel was under a curse, and God took Elijah away from the environment of that curse. God took Elijah away from the consequences of the curse upon Israel.

Friend, God is breaking you out of every curse in your environment. God is causing an immediate separation between you and every curse that was originally meant to affect you. God is disconnecting you from the effects of curses in your family, city, work place, nation, etc. As God did not allow Elijah to partake of the curse in Israel, you won’t partake of any curse around you.

People around you may all be suffering from certain health challenges, but God says, your case is different. Businesses around yours may all be suffering under the increasing economic recession, but it won't be your portion. Others may be stagnated in their careers, but it won't be your portion. Whatever territorial demon that holds sway in your locale will not hold sway over your own life.

Today, I decree that every curse over your life is broken; every curse over your family, marriage, future, career, business, etc is broken; every curse that wants to limit your progress is broken; every spoken word and every enchantment that wants to stop your destiny is overruled.

Remember, others in Israel were victims of the curse, but not Elijah. Others may suffer curses, but God says, over your life, every curse is broken.

Psalm 124 vs. 7 says: “Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.”

Prayer: Lord, every curse over my life is broken, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2020
COMMANDED HELP

Our Focal Scripture reveals that God commanded a widow to sustain Elijah in Zarephath. Elijah had not even met the widow before, she was a stranger, but she had a divine command to favour Elijah. It was a case of help arising out of strange places, but this was not help at the instance of a man, it was help that was commanded by God Himself.

Friend, God will command men to favour you. God will command strangers to come to your aid; God will command even your haters to be of help to you; God will command people you are yet to meet to favour you in your area of need; God will command people who have what you need to deliver it to you; God will cause men to favour you, even against their own plans and wishes.

When God commands a man to favour you, such a man may not ordinarily be willing to help you, but there will be a divine compulsion to favour you. When God commands a man to help you, such a man does not need to like you, but you will be favoured all the same, and heaven’s agenda for you will be fulfilled.

The woman of Zarephath was in Elijah’s future, and she had a command from God to favour Elijah. God says, there are people in your future whose job is to make you smile. Before you get to where you need them, they will be waiting for you. Before you meet them, they would already have what it takes to help you.

Ask God to command men to help you; ask God to grant you help from strange places; ask God to position men in your future to serve your destiny.

Psalm 18 vs. 43 says: “...a people whom I have not known shall serve me.”

Prayer: Lord, command men to help me; send me help from strange places; position men in my future to help me, in Jesus’ name! Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.