Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (335678 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hope23 congrats HnH9months. All d oct celebrantS HWA. @Locuu congrats waiting for d champaign. @goldenbaby hmm hope u r keeping a beautiful picture for me o. @ mama Godsent thanks for d prayrs,may God reward u mightily.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have committed and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray.

God we thank you for answering your name in the lives of:
*doris107
*iphie17
*ada40
*osespice
*Hope23

God Almighty , let any man or woman that has taking and died with our glory come out of their graves now, gives us back our glories and die, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, as the sun shine upon these listed names let any kind of darkness that is covering our glories disappear and let our glories shine in Jesus name.
as the sun shines upon these listed names,
God our creator let any abnormal growth in our womb that is preventing any woman here from getting pregnant let those growths melt away as the sun shines upon these listed names, you fibrroid, you blockage of tubes, you ovarian cyst, you annovulation, premenopous, you hormonal imbalance, melt away as the sun shines upon these names in Jesus mighty name,
you low / no sperm count come in and increase billion count by fire in the Mighty name of Jesus
God our creator let every blocked fallopian tubes be open miraculously now in the name of Jesus Christ
God our creator let every one listed here receive a great turn around for good in every areas of our lives in Jesus name
God our creator remove any heaviness of heart in the listed names here in the mighty name of Jesus

God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls God, answer your name in the names of us looking unto you for signs and wonders IJN:

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agrpa
youngchopper God open his eyes to see that we are not here to catch fun or for idle talk but for God's great all round bfps
Psalm 127 vs 3-4, Ezekiel 37,1 -14,

anybody i could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:46am On Oct 23, 2013
@Mama God's sent, welcome back and Amen to all your prayers.
@Pikinmama,I dey hail ooooo, hmmmm, me self de look for tenth hand blackberry,pls where I fit see am..? Lols..
@Nancy1985,you are welcome,thanks for loving those pics.
@Ada40, no vex my dear, na network wahala cos am that day, but cool down,I dey owe you some lovely pics,and I will upload it oneday for you. Hope the cake is delicious? Lols
@Skimpychick, yea,I don dey arrange your own pic oooo,cos very soon you will announce your BFP
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 4:03am On Oct 23, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Thanks house 4 the wishes,God bless u all real gud.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2013
I thank u all for ur wishes and prayers, may all of u be celebrated and favoured IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2013
@godsent's prayer: a big amen in jesus name.
@all celebrating wedding anniversaries, birthdays and Gods answers to ur prayers: congratulations to u all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sis Godsent amen to yo prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ameeeeeeeeeen to your prayers. Sis Godsent, God will increase you and your family in every area of your life.

As people remembered Dorcas in the bible for her goodwill so Shall Jehovah will remember you for praying for people you don't know.

Thanking God for my wedding anniversary today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Amen Godsent!!!! Missed ya!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
iykmau: Ameeeeeeeeeen to your prayers. Sis Godsent, God will increase you and your family in every area of your life.

As people remembered Dorcas in the bible for her goodwill so Shall Jehovah will remember you for praying for people you don't know.

Thanking God for my wedding anniversary today.

Happy Wedding Anniversary dear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
parisienne:
Happy Wedding Anniversary dear.

Thanks dearie. Pray that God will cos miracle that will make people wish you well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Goldenbaby, uteh, rute, Mahogany, Enm, and all that keep this thread alive may God take you higher in every areas of your lives IJN.

@Iykmau, Happy Wedding Anniversary may your Joy be full , may you have all round bfps, IJN
Oh @canalily how are you today, let me ask of you before you say I have forgotten you
Jilsandra ‘s name is always ringing in my ears dnt know why, it is well with you sis.

@iphie17, I hope you and lo is fine, @all, if there is any one that lend you money but you have not bn able to pay bf you left that environment, pls. call the person and let him/her know that you ‘ve not gotten that his/her money that you will pay back as soon as you have the money, that he/she should please bear with you. Stop hiding from the person cos something is going on somewhere, making us to go tru difficulties.

Mamoge, waistbead, mahogany28, jilsandra, manoda, seacrest, iya-ejima, and others how are we today?

@Osespice, do not be annoyed I posted in a hurry cos my boy was crying over the e- cake that Goldenbaby uploaded, he expected me to give him some cake after showing him the pic of the cake, heehee it was a big drammer yesternight , so that made me forgot to remove your name before posting, May u carry to full term and bring fort your babies when the time is due, peacefully in good health in Jesus name.
When people says thank you God’s sent for interceding for us I always laugh, cos they do not need to thank me, cos what am doing here is a vow that I vowed before God gave me my son, and I will keep doing it, but people’s attitude of hiding their testimonies away from this thread after deliverance discourages me.

Cos if I have hid my testimonies, you people would not have known how god answered me and am happy that God have given people their joy via my testimonies,
I can say that the numbers of bfps has increased in the TTC thread, since I posted my testimonies their, cos many of them after reading my testimonies, have finally embraced the truth about going spiritual aspect ot TTC, if you are doubting me go to ttc thread, and scroll back check and compare it to when everybody was talking Medicines, hospitals, doctors, without deliverance and prayers and you will agree with me that there is power in connecting the spiritual through deliverance when trying to get something special. So why are we ashamed to testify what God has done here. DO YOU KNOW THAT DEMONS CAN TURN FERTILITY DRUGS TO ORDINARY PANADOL? go to servant vic deliverance ground one day and you may be opportuned to see demons cconfessing when the fire of God begin to burn.

IF YOU KNOW U HAVE ANY TESTIMONY BE IT ABOUT DREAMS, JOB, MARRIAGE, FINANCIANCE PREGNANCY ETC AFTER DELIVERANCE PLS. COME OUT HERE AND SHARE COS AM NOT HERE TO CATCH FUN,
FIRE OF GOD WILL BURN TO ASHES ANYTHING THAT IS HOLDING ANY BODY’S ALL ROUND BFPS HERE AND ANY EVIL GROWTH IN THE STOMACH OF WE WOMEN . STOP POSTING TESTIMONIES INTO MY EMAIL COS AM NOT GOD
I CAN'T HID THE WORKS OF GOD IN MY INBOX, SO THAT I WILL NOT ATTRACT GOD'S ANGER A SECOND TIME.
If servant Vic is not a man of God I will not and will never tell anybody about him or about his deliverance ministry.
GO FOR DELIVERANCE.

@All, I actually wanted to abandon this thread cos, the testimonies of people that went to servant vic deliverance ministry since I created this thread are all posted into my email address,
And God is not happy with that attitude, you can not hid the works of God in my email or in your heart
I want us to know that the testimonies inside my inbox that people sent, are so shocking that it can build the faith of a person that feel that all hopes are lost/gone.
Before our sister Hope23, sent her testimony into my box, there were more tremendous testimonies in there in my box, I was still rejoicing over the ones I read before her own came in, then I doubled my dancing steps dancing seriously with my baby as we play Christian audio song, he himself was laughing loud as if he knew why we were dancing.
On a serious note: My fellow conquerors, after the dancing, in the night, I received bulala of the highest order, I called servant vic and he interceded for me and asked me to be praying for mercy, I did and I got well, my baby who refused to eat for days started eating after the prayer of mercy, I did not drink any medicine, but I got my self fully back immediately Osespice posted her testimony, I was now praying that Hope23, should come and post her’s which she did, Praiseeee Master Jesus!
I dnt know if any one have heard God speak?
See, the one that speaks with a tiny voice is the Holy Spirit, my people the thunderous voice can deafen one’s ears, to me he has never spoken to me when am conscious. This is the third time I heard him speak now.
But that type of voice is not in this world.
Do you know what? dancing and rejoicing after reading the mails of testimonies that people sent into my email box, without the people coming into this thread to post it for others to see,
looks as if I was the one that called servant vic for the works that God is using him to do in the lives of people.
is like I was taking the Glories that belongs to God,
is like I was making people to hid the deeds of God without others seeing it here, for them to know that even in their worst situation God can visit them and put a big smile on their faces.
It was as if am the one doing those things.
To avoid long post, please all let us learn to come in here and post our testimonies when you testify the one you called little one he will do the ones you called greater ones for you in Jesus name.
Someone emailed me and said, I went to servant vic deliverance for fruit of the womb but instead I got a higher well paid job , though I wrote the job in my prayer list on the deliverance session but I needed the baby first, ma why is it so?

And I replied her that God knows you need a well paid job, before babies will start coming, cos your dh does not have a good job, and she replied waoooo! Ma how do you know? of a truth dh’s job is just like not having a job at all! I told her am not a seer or a prophetess but I know how God works cos He has been doing it for me uptil now .
My dear conquerors, God is not asleep, He knows what we need.

Last warning: if you have gotten your bfp be it money, bad dreams that stoped after deliverance, getting good job, preggy etc, come in here share your testimony, and let us know if you want us to remove your name from our prayer list cooooooos! FIRE WANT TO BURN DOWN OUR OBSTACLES, power must change hand in our lives, next deliverance session is fast approaching. ARE WE READY?

GO FOR DELIVERANCE IN THE RIGHT PLACE WITH A REAL MAN OF GOD, STOP GOING TO WHERE THEY WILL TOUCH YOUR HEAD IN THE NAME OF DELIVERACE , COS IT HAS CONSEQUENCES.

@All, all our testimonies to to the glory of God is all about God, not about Servant vic
My email: joyfavour07@gmail.com
THANKS FOR READING.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Godsent, I'm fine. Ameeeeeen to your prayers. I thank God for his mercies upon your life. As I read tru your last post, the word that came to my mind was Deut 28:7.. I thank God for your victory.
@Iykmau, Happy anniversary dear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
@God's Sent, thanks for your prayers and the words spoken.
There is something I learnt about testifying of God's blessings. It moves God to do more for you and also encourages the weak and those who may have lost hope and given up on God because of their situation.
God will always be God and cannot lower His standard of share His glory with anyone!

@All, if you know God has started showing victory over your challenging situations, please let's come and testify according to Rev 12:11, and also help that brethren who is in need of that word!
May God bless us all and give us the grace to testify always of His goodness!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Me my testimony plenty no be small, if not for God I for don die tey tey before I even open this thread. My entire life history na miracle despite the way ward life I dey live , that am alive posting this is a miracle. It has always been a battle and God has always been there for me not minding my unfaithfullness to Him.

Always trying to direct my step to Him. In fact I no know how I go take thank am to show my appreciation because am short of word to use. Many a time I have been attack in the dream, in some the whole thing will look hopeless and I power less to resist but some how the name Jesus will be coming out of my mouth sometime audible and sometime not .

There are many more evil dream but of recent after going through deliverance, I have become bold and victorious in my dream and more determine to achieve my goal in life.

Baba God I thank you for everything you have done, still doing, also everything you are about to do and will do in my life. Make una join me thank God for me my fellow brethren and sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:38am On Oct 24, 2013
@Osespice, my dear,will post your own certificate very soon. Sorry for not posting it the time you announced your BFP.
@Iykmau,Happy wedding anniversary, may all your heart desires be granted Amen.
@God's sent, Amen to your prayers oooo. Am already moving higher,I believe so and it will surly come to pass. Hmmmmm,pls ooo,make you no dey vex your Bigger Boy with any e-cake oooo, tell him that aunty goldenbaby will bring a golden cake for him.I owe him that,and will fulfil it(no matter how long it will take). How's enugu now? Hope cool?
My dear sis,I taya for people that still wanna hide their testimony from God by not posting it here,rather the chose posting it in your mail box after telling them to post it here. they all got your mail address from here,why can't they come here and testify the work of God in their life. It will move God to do more and also encourages one or two persons here.
@Redeemersaves and all the MIA mamas that announce their BFP here,pls try as much as you can to be posting oooo, you can't just get your testimony and leave the thread like that. This thread is not only when you have problem,you will post,but after you have gotten what you want,you will just disappear. Let always post no matter what.
**May God answer us speedily, Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by oloriesther(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have committed and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray.

*doris107
*iphie17
*ada40
*osespice
*Hope23

God Almighty , let any man or woman that has taking and died with our glory come out of their graves now, gives us back our glories and die, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, as the sun shine upon these listed names let any kind of darkness that is covering our glories disappear and let our glories shine in Jesus name.
as the sun shines upon these listed names,
God our creator let any abnormal growth in our womb that is preventing any woman here from getting pregnant let those growths melt away as the sun shines upon these listed names, you fibrroid, you blockage of tubes, you ovarian cyst, you annovulation, premenopous, you hormonal imbalance, melt away as the sun shines upon these names in Jesus mighty name,
you low / no sperm count come in and increase billion count by fire in the Mighty name of Jesus
God our creator let every blocked fallopian tubes be open miraculously now in the name of Jesus Christ
God our creator let every one listed here receive a great turn around for good in every areas of our lives in Jesus name
God our creator remove any heaviness of heart in the listed names here in the mighty name of Jesus

God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls God, answer your name in the names of us looking unto you for signs and wonders IJN:

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek

locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agrpa
youngchopper God open his eyes to see that we are not here to catch fun or for idle talk but for God's great all round bfps
Psalm 127 vs 3-4, Ezekiel 37,1 -14,

anybody i could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Amen in Jesus name, thanx for your prayer Godsent.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2013
@Godsent, may d Lord continue to strenthen you and protect you. Pls dont give up on this thread. Maybe what u shld do is, anytime they send to your mail, u reply them with - PLS POST ON THE THREAD!!!

The bible says we overcome him by d blood of d Lamb, and the word of their testimony and they loved not their lives unto death - Rev 12:11. So why will people hide their testimonies, are they afraid dat they will loose it? Dont they trust d God dat gave them d testimony go keep it safe? It is well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Hope23, happy and healthy nine months, congratulations
@mama God's sent, pls. do not abandone this thread pls pls pls. you have bn asource of inspiration to me, even the emails you always reply me has add more good things into my life,
u told me how to handle problem when all is not well, etc etc
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Iya ejma and G.baby thanks for the wishes. The wind of celebration will never cease In your homes.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2013
@hope23 congratulations sis, Almighty God thank you
@iykmau, Happy wedding anniversary, may u celebrate the next one with your babies IJN ameeeen
@ God's sent well come back, As for testimonies mine is uncountable
and am still believing God 4 my bfp, as am religiously using my anointing oil and water
and asking for forgiveness of since,
i went to repeat my homonal test last month and every thing came out fine,
bt this month af showed up for only one day and stop instead of seven days,
has any one experience same.
but i treated malaria ending of last month cam malaria treatment make af to be scanty?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Good morning conquerors and fruitful people, may we not work in vain today in Jesus name

*doris107
*iphie17
*ada40
*osespice
*Hope23
*Redeemersave
*Olivia3d

God let your divine protection protect them from any evil that flies by the day and night
they will carry to full term and deliver like Hebrew women none here shall cast their young In Jesus name.

Hello preggy mamas here, pls. be careful with what you eat as in food,
be careful with what you crave for, do not eat every thing you crave for
becareful with recommended food that they recommend on the internet.
stop viewing bad news on the internet
stop viewing your best football team while they are playing, ask your DH to watch the match and
tell you the outcome later, cos most women like football that they will almost cry if their
favorite team loss the game.
stop viewing miscarriage stories,
change your ringing tone to a lovely mild sound tone.
most important of all, control your pregnancy hommones as in anger,
sometime your dh suffers in your hand for no reason, you nag cos you shouted at him and he did not respond, you nagg cos he did not finish his dinner, you nag cos he snors while sleeping, you nag cos of the ringing tone of his phone,
you nag cos he enter just slight gallop while he was driving with you in the car.
pls. at this time beware of nagging and hating dh for no reason, hmmm preggy hommons,

pls. do not check what the house help is doing wrong, cos right now you will not see any good thing he/she has done, at this moment everything he/she is doing will be wrong in your sight.
so do not go and be shouting at him/her, cos right now his/her attitude will not please you until you deliver your babies,
he or she may break or spoil any of your kitchen equipments do not shout at her remember you are carrying what is more than money or items, hmmm preggy hommons
if you are using tonning cosmetics on your body stop, but if you can't stop do not rub those
tonning stuffs on your belly and boobs.
stop watching movies that makes you to cry or over laugh until you begin to caugh
i remember one mr Bean's comedy film almost got me in to trouble when i was pregnant cos i overlaughed at his one of his action in that film.
avoid garden-egg, soya milk/beans, lever (as in meat) shakes and smoothy, until you put to bed,
if you go baby things shopping, use a bag that is not transparent to bring them home, i did that at my sixth month of preg with a big black leather bag, but i bought my baby bed when the medical report said no fallopian tubes seen.thank God for my life today satan and its demons have failed.
pls. learn to rest rest rest no high heels, do not flaunt pregnancy belly, (BECAREFUL)
do not wear any cloth that will be showing your stomach, as in half naked dressing that is in vogue now, cos what i God's sent want to see is your babies not just belly may we all flaunt our babies when we deliver in Jesus name amen.

incase you are spitting too much and you want to control it,
buy chewing gum wash it with water until the sugar is completely out then be chewing it or buy wall-nut, and keep it in your mouth, do not eat plenty wall nut now that you are pregnant, but if your baby start moving too much as time goes on if you eat wall nut the baby will stay calm for a long time before moving about again, i experienced that and the last time i discussed wall-nut with pikinmama via emaill she confirmed it. she said she experienced it too she added that bitterleaf soup make baby to stay calm not moved for a long time in a day. but as for some of the preggy mamas here you may not have started feeling movement now but as time goes on if the babies start moving around too much like mine did and you are scared i want you to know that bitter things like wall-nut and bitterleaf calms them down.

This was what i did when i was pregnant, if i want baby to move, i will drink little of blessed water, and rub some on my stomach heeeheee then come and see baby moving around i used to do these cos there are some days my baby did not move when i was pregnant, but cos i enjoy to see/ feel him moving and boxing i will drink little from my blessed water then stand infront of wall mirror and be watching the drammar is full of fun so enjoy your pregnancies in good health and in riches in Jesus name.

@Julieton, i hope you are not using all these herbs and chiness herbs you are reading online, cos it can alter af, better still stay awa from medication and pannicking you never can tell how God works after deliverance power must change hand in your life in Jesus name.

@Lore&Temi, (or Tunde97) ever since after deliverance i want you to know that you are not the same person again spiritually, hmmmm the Glory of her home, the wonder of her marriage, my sister you are sooooooo hmm if they offend her in that home and she walk away every thing wealth will walk away find time to go for the deliverance again from now to December for more enpowerment. you are not rich but you are WEALTHY ! since after deliverance who can explain this. dh beware how you treat this madam in your house. i hope you know her spiritual values.

@iya-ejima, try and go for deliverance with huby, let God arise and his enemies be scattered.
@enm, i hope you are praying for God's direction? i pray i will have time to post more cos this page is already long.
@mahogany28, i hope you are asking for forgiveness of sins as instructed by servant vic
do not be tired, this page is too long now, i will talk to you later.

@all that emails me to know how i got revelation, i will tell you but i want you all to go for
deliverance first and get your bfps after that i will tell you cos there are things i do that is not good for some one that is trying to conceive or someone that is pregnant.

GO FOR DELIVERANCE AND LET US TALK AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THE HIDDEN POWER IN WOMEN COS AFTER DELIVERANCE THERE IS A GREAT NEW YOU BUT YOU MAY NOT KNOW NOW COS YOU ARE FOCUSING ON PREGNANCY AND MONEY MATTER NOW.

email:joyfavour07@gmail.com
THANKS FOR READING.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
good day every one here, am sorry i could not post my testimonies here until
i read Godsent post here abt people hiding their testimony inside her mail box i felt guity cos i did same thing so i decided to post it here , i married 8 yrs ago, i culd nt conceive,
i got servant vic number here after reading up all Godsent testimony i
called the man of God, i went for deliverance after first deliverance my period that ceized for i yr came i called servant vic i told him to book me for another deliverance so i went,
after d second deliverance i got a dream i saw servant vic in a provision store i normaly buy pad and toilet roll in my dream he said i should stop buying pads and tissue paper so i drop the one i have bought and colected my money from the store owner i wake up.
by september i was down with fever went to hospital
doctor sugest i run some text bf taking any injection for the fever, iwent for test, there the test was done and the result is pregnancy positive i gave glory to God.
padon me all for posting it late.
thank you God, thank you Godsent, thank you servant vic for allowing God to use you to restore my half broken marriage and giving this blessing inside me
by deliverance now my marriage fuly united cos of our baby in side my womb praise Lord
Jesus has taking my sorrows away. Jesus has taking my sorrows. away alleluyah Jesus is Lord. alleluyah Jesus is Lord. i cover my testimony with the blood of Jesus
my problem was
iregular period and no period for 1 yr
fibroid
homone imbalance
one fallopian tube i was born that way
my husy. good sperm count but low motility
it improved after deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
ooooooo! woman you get heartoooo, so people can hide good news away from the source of their good news i thank God u came out here to testify have a happy healthy nine months congratulation. wonderfulation
neeeeeeeeext

@all of you that hide testimony come out and testify to the glory and honour to God and to the shame of the Devil dis one have opted my hope the more.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Rupion, now we are talking! Whaaaaaaat? And u hid this away? U dont know how much this has boosted my faith, u dont know how much. Now i understand why @Godsent was angry, e reach to vex well.

Please d rest, come out and testify, this is an anonimous forum, the devil is not omnipresent, so nothing will happen to your testimonies, they are covered with the blood of Jesus.

@Rupion, congratulations, you will carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women in Jesus name. I love your spirit o, u saw d finger of God after d first deliverance and went back for d second deliverance to see His hand. Lesson learnt!!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Rupion congrats and may you carry to term IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
@rupion...congrats. U wi carry to term and deliver safely.
@Godsent...I enjoYed every of ur posts. U ar indeed a great and caring mother. May God continue to bless ur home.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
@mummy God's sent thank u so much,u're too much. @rupion congrats on ur bfp,wish u happy 9months. remember we overcome by the word of our testimonies pls don't be scared. @all it is well with us IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mama Godsent,hw r u and baby doing?wat of ur dh?yes ma,I'm still following all the instructions and usin my oil and water daily.

hope everyone is fine here.

The year is slowly comin to an end and God is about to answer all our prayers n petitions ijn.
Before delivrance I used to have unexplainable dreams,but now I sleep peacefully.
I have also found favour at work and everywhere I go people favour me.
I just want to glorify Jehovah's name because only He can finish wat he has started in our lives ijn.

We shall all testify to His goodness.Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Rupion, as you have obeyed by posting your testimony in this thread,may God's blessing increase his blessings in your life the more. Congratulations my dear and may you carry to full term.
@Others that are still hiding their testimonies from this thread, better know that you can't hide God's glory.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2013
rupion: good day every one here, am sorry i could not post my testimonies here until
i read Godsent post here abt people hiding their testimony inside her mail box i felt guity cos i did same thing so i decided to post it here , i married 8 yrs ago, i culd nt conceive,
i got servant vic number here after reading up all Godsent testimony i
called the man of God, i went for deliverance after first deliverance my period that ceized for i yr came i called servant vic i told him to book me for another deliverance so i went,
after d second deliverance i got a dream i saw servant vic in a provision store i normaly buy pad and toilet roll in my dream he said i should stop buying pads and tissue paper so i drop the one i have bought and colected my money from the store owner i wake up.
by september i was down with fever went to hospital
doctor sugest i run some text bf taking any injection for the fever, iwent for test, there the test was done and the result is pregnancy positive i gave glory to God.
padon me all for posting it late.
thank you God, thank you Godsent, thank you servant vic for allowing God to use you to restore my half broken marriage and giving this blessing inside me
by deliverance now my marriage fuly united cos of our baby in side my womb praise Lord
Jesus has taking my sorrows away. Jesus has taking my sorrows. away alleluyah Jesus is Lord. alleluyah Jesus is Lord. i cover my testimony with the blood of Jesus
my problem was
iregular period and no period for 1 yr
fibroid
homone imbalance
one fallopian tube i was born that way
my husy. good sperm count but low motility
it improved after deliverance.

Congrat my dear sister. May your deliverance and healing be permanent in the mighty name of jesus. May your joy continue to increase and know no bound in the mighty name of jesus.

I have come to realised that testifying about the goodness of God and His wondrous works in our life is one of the way we can win souls to God kingdom, make people to renew their faith and clear any form of doubt.

If I haven't click on this thread and read about Godsent testimony and other like Goldenbaby e.t.c, I won't be enjoying the peace that I am now enjoying. The rediscovering of oneself and clear and focus mind and confidence to move ahead .

So please make una come testify o.

But come o @ rupion, you be oliver twist sister ni

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2013
@Rupion thank u for coming out with yo testimony congratulations u will carry yo babies to term and deliver like the hebrew woman u are I'm happy for u
@julieton I'm in the same boat as u 1 day af did u do a pt?
Thanx Sis Godsent for yo write up will adhere to that when I get my bfp

@all I greet you Oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.