Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334008 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
@Goldenbaby, Yea the Devil will always wanna put idea/thoughts in our head/mind/heart and also uses the situation/challenges of life we are facing as an avenue to exploit us. It is well and God who has started this battle will perfect it to completion IJN!

That is why I love the teaching of Servant Vic on constantly asking for forgiveness from God, it brings to consciousness the need to always focus our energy/time on God.
I remember wify has been acting very moody for the past couple of weeks, which has also affected me both physically and spiritually. You can imagine, I've not been able to call Servant Vic for some time now............because I needed to get her to a level where we need to be in agreement for prayers, because the last time I called him, He was saying that he will give us a program and then pray for her over the phone after the program. I have not been able to call him back for the program because of wify's mood.
But I have resolve within me that I will ensure that is done this month to also prepare us for the next deliverance program!

So challenges/difficulties of life comes in different dimension, because according to the word of God, our adversary the devil goes about like a roaring lion looking for whom to destroy. Also the devil comes to kill, steal and destroy all the good things of life God has planned/promise for us.

Please, remain strong and focus on God for I know that the sacrifice of the blood of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary and His death will not be in vain your life and that of as many that are going through crazy situations in their lives/marriage/family IJN!

@All, My people, lets all continue in the path that we have chosen -------to follow and stick on to Jesus Christ no matter the situation/challenge for we shall and will eventually and at God's appointed time come to our place of rest/fulfillment and testimonies/joy/laughter will fill our lives in Jesus Name.......
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Goldenbaby my love...God av heard ur cry. Cry not my sister. I av been meditating on ur 3 recent post. My sister u ar a strong woman. God av remembered u. Just seek d face of God and allow God to perfect His will on ur marriage. It is well wit u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Visitor30,thank you so much for your encouraging words,may God bless you plenty.. God will never let you and wifey down, he will grant your expectations sooner than you expect.
@Rute,thanks so much and Amen to your prayer.
@Pikinmama,na true you talk oooo. Obu only me that knows ife m na afu. God will always be my stronghold!!!
@Caringpro,Amen to that. My God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
@All happy new month, @Julieton congratulations
@mahogany28, congratulations on your mantle u are such a lucky person
that mantle is more than money mine is at the bottom of my clothes box
devil dare not neer me bt dnt forget to ask for forgiveness of sin when ever the need to use the mantle arise.
i say a big congratulations to all the members that went for deliverance yesterday

@Goldenbaby, God will see u tru, i refuse u to be in an unexplained bondage.
so if you had gone into prostitution to give him money he wuld have support that, where will u get money to give to him, or he wanted u to join robbery gang so to make money mcheww
Yoruba language calls a lazy man OLe, aabeg arrange your life well next time look before you leap my one cent.
le me stop before my anger turn annoyance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
@GOLDENBABY, pls my dear, i want you to know that God is jst there for you. But Goldenbaby, pls remember to grow where you are planted. God is your strength. Think abt your husband for a second tym. Give it a deep thought, stay undisturbed for abt two days, think abt him, ask yourselves these questions: what d u want 4rm him, would there be a change? Are u ready for the change, d u stil lv him? If no, can lv grow again between you? Tell God to help u wit ansas to these questions. But i want to ask you a question whch only you know the truthful ansa. Were you dating or promised someone else of marriage b4 u met this ur husband?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
God is in Control!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
.[/color]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
canalily: @GOLDENBABY, pls my dear, i want you to know that God is jst there for you. But Goldenbaby, pls remember to grow where you are planted. God is your strength. Think abt your husband for a second tym. Give it a deep thought, stay undisturbed for abt two days, think abt him, ask yourselves these questions: what d u want 4rm him, would there be a change? Are u ready for the change, d u stil lv him? If no, can lv grow again between you? Tell God to help u wit ansas to these questions. But i want to ask you a question whch only you know the truthful ansa. Were you dating or promised someone else of marriage b4 u met this ur husband?

You took those words off my mouth! I was going to ask some of the above questions but I said when I get home from work late in the night will do so! @Canalily, From what I have see here, I can see a unique counseling anointing in you........your question approach is such that it has a way of reaching the persons inner being. I don't think I would have been able to put it in the way you presented it to Goldenbaby............my sister, may God's perfect will be done in your life!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello fruitful conquerors, blessed people, how is every one doing,
i say Happy new month to all,
God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls God, answer your name in the names of us looking unto you for signs and wonders may God give us more pregnancy bfp this month of November IJMN:

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra

Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,

Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek

locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agripa
JECU
whitesnow
nutrientrich

Receive according to your request to God in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Godsent..amenooo. I receive my bfp in Jesus name amen
@Goldenbaby...am short of words. May God give u divine direction to make divine decision in Jesus name...amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
@All that sent me mail pls. give me time i will reply you,
Goldenbaby:
@visitor30, may you never go down financially and otherwise,
@single ladies i repeat stop praying to marry a rich man pray to marry a God fearing man
Cos riches are not far from him.

@Goldenbaby May the Almighty God give you all round peace, peace, peace and re-direct your foot stepIMNJ.
according to pikinmama parable who nor go nor know"
i thank the Almighty God for your deliverance, sometime when i tell people to keep going to servant vic deliverance ministry until they get what they wanted, it will look as if am advertising Servant vic, but sometime i noticed that the first day i went there i did not feel the presence of God, cos i was looking at the environment inside me i was like this small place? look at even the bad road to the place i was just after the environment,
but when i went home that night i had a serious victorous dream i slept until 8Am i felf as if i was a new born, but when i went back a second time hmmm.

@Goldenbaby ask servant vic to give you your deliverance dvd
i asked for mine after deliverance and he gave me, is worth watching over and over again
my dear, if not that is,cracked now i would have upload it here for the world to see what satan and demons can do to destinies and glories.

@Goldenbaby, stay off line for now except it gives you more joy to stay online, send me your email add. receive peace IJMN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Godsent, Amen to your prayers dear. Trust you and your husband and baby boy are doing well.
@Goldenbaby, the Lord is your strength! It is well with you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by judii(f): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
A friend sent this to me this morning,the words are just for me(the person don't even know am married or passing through any difficult),I just wanna post it here to also encourage someone.
"Eleven" is the symbol of end of "idleness & positive surprises (Mat.20:6-9).
  And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7: They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
8: So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the laborers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
9: And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. 

Idle young men got unexpected Job on the eleventh hour & received unexpected salaries. "I declare that from this month u'll receive that which your heart desires. May heaven give u surprises that will make u happy & move ur life 4ward. "Dis is ur season of celebrations".  It shall be to you a month of covenant blessing and increase. You will walk in the blessings of the Lord. The glory of God in your life shall increase. Your honor and prosperity shall increase.
Like a river, your peace shall increase.
 God will enlarge your border, ur coast, ur frontier, ur territory and give you great surprises and comfort you on every side.
 Help will come to you, wealth will come to you from every side.
 God will cloth you with significant people that will surround and stand by you.
 You will complete what you started with joy.
 This is your season. You will break forth.

YOU ARE BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED AND DEEPLY LOVED!!!
JUST GO AND CELEBRATE FOR YOUR TIME HAS COME. 24/7

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
@All,I thank you all for your encouraging words and love towards me,may God almighty continue to bless you all.
@God's sent, may God uplift you the more for creating this thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
pikinmama:
Una go helep me pray say make God’ssent nor kpai me with dry fasting one day ooogringringrin
Any time she send me mail my mind go jump I go think say she don send me another 2 days dry fasting again .
na for her hand I learn say person wey dey intercede abi na intaseed ( Goldenbaby a beg put the correct spelling I nor go school) nor dey do touching body she say make i dey dodge dh to avoid touching body na wao e be like say she go school of dry fasting.

@Pikinmama dear if you watch one of the deliverance session that my husband collected from our former neighbour the last time he visited Lagos, if you watch how my fellow women were crying to God for their needs in that video, you will join them to cry and keep crying and praying to God until they get their bfp. the cries in that prayer session is not funny at all.

please, do not be tired yet cos as time goes on i will take up another clean prayer partner from these pregnant ones as soon as they deliver their babies

watching that video alone can make you go on with one month dry fasting and praying for others to be free from ugly situation

@Goldenbaby please delet those two last post
@Caringpro, please, delet that post you quoted from Goldenbaby.

You know, when i first posted my testimony in ttc thread i entered there first cos i knew
that so many married women are facing what i faced in ttc journey not just the fear of not bn able to conceive, but the main ups and downs from the spiritual, from inlaws, dh, neighbours, your own relatives etc that is attached to it. and i felt i needed to save souls,
do not mind when every one in a thread of ttc sounds and seems happy, hmm every home have their serious challenges that if the singles hears it they will be scared to get married
Cos, marriage can lift you up,
marriage can fall you down financially and otherwise
marriage can shorten your life spam
marriage can make you live upto the day God wishes to take you away
marriage can destroy your dream
marriage can favor and improve your dream (destiny, career etc)

@Goldenbaby, am not blaming you but what actually happened was that you married a boy not a man,
am not talking about age here,
but some men are boys in men's clothing when it comes to marriage.
@All, i will explain that later.
FOR THE SINGLE SISTER DO NOT GET MARRIED TO A BOY GET MARRIED TO A MAN AND YOU WILL ENJOY MARRIAGE" I DO NOT MEAN OLD MEN AS IN AGE"
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
@God's sent, thank you so much for your words and prayers, Amen to all the prayers. I sent you a PM mail,hope you saw it.
I will delete the post as you requested.
May God take control.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
The deliverance was awesome!!!!!!!!!'

That was our first deliverance session with Pastor Vic after Pikinmama directed me to God's sent thread and strongly believe our stolen and unused glories have been re-claimed in God's name. The devil was seriously dealt with yesterday and wifey & I have received God's deliverance protection and breakthrough in all areas of our lives. I couldn't stand it anymore when MOG was casting the devil/demon out of DW and she was rolling all over the floor, I was actually holding, pitying and feeling for her before Pastor Vic's assistants came to me to let her be and allow MOG to do his work.

Almost five pple couldn't even hold her as she wrestling & fighting with them, the blessed water couldn't even subdue her not until Pastor Vic went to kneel before the pulpit and was praying vehemently before the devil finally calmed and surrendered to the power of God. I couldn't believe it was my DW that was going all thru these.

Her dreams yesterday night were also great. What The Lord has done and perfected in our lives shall be permanent. We were the couple sitting on the first two seats to the right of the pulpit. I was able to pick up Mahogany, Goldenbaby and JECU but couldn't locate Sotum2 n others.

@all that went for the deliverance, may our positive changes be permanent in God's name.

@Pikinmama & God's sent, May The Almighty God never depart u and urs ever. Wishing everyone BFPs in all areas of lives.

@Pikinmama & God's sent, how I wish we can meet in person, God bless u real good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Godsent amen to ur prayers. May the good lord grant i ur heart desire. @All i luv u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
We are in d month of operation sweep!!!! Oh God sweep away every stranger occupying my body with ur fire of the holy ghost.i will continue my deliverance throught out dis year cos my case must be settle dis year.come nxt year,my bfp will just land like DHL cargo plane wow!!.God let our deliverance be permanent in d name of jesus.@Godsent if u didn't open dis thread,what could have become my faith.may God bless and reward u for all ur doing for us in dis thread.@all God will perfect that which concerns us and our deliverance is permanent in jesus name,Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happi new month all.
@all dat went 4 yesterday's deliverance congratulations,u wil all c positive changes in ur lives.
@Godsent,thanks 4 being our intercessor always ,ur anointing wil neva run dry.
@Goldensweetbaby,so happi 4 ur deliverance ,i always tell u,u r 1 of a kind ,very courageous n strong,may God direct u in d right paths Amen! (((( hugs dear)))).
pls remove those posts our big aunty asked u 2.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Goldenbaby, it is well with you, God will give you d wisdom on what to do, seek His direction on your next line of action so dat u wont give d devil foothold to accuse you before God. You really need wisdom to handle this situation. For now, my counsel is dat u pray for your dh from a distance. Read this scripture and use it to ask God to speak to u on what to do, (u can add fasting to it , to hear clearer from God) 1 Cor 7:13 -
13And the woman, which hath an husband dat believeth not and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14For d unbelieving husband is sanctified by d wife and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by d husband: else were your children be unclean; but now are they holy.
15But if d unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases, but God has called us to peace.
16For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? Or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
My people, my people, my people, who say there is no God, he should go and commit suicide, When I went alone the first time and the second time and the Lord changed my Zero count to 47Million, something still tell me inside that I have not collected all that I need from Servant Vic's Ministry.

But yesterday, we got the touch that we needed for our BFP by fire by force. and this is wify peak period, so we are doing the practical that will give us our BFP.

@Goldenbaby, I dont even know what to say about this your case for now, but to pray that God should complete what he has started in your life,, I was just crying when that Stupid creature was speaking through you, I have never seen what I saw yesterday...........Still short of words.

Happy new month to all.

God bless you mama Godsent for opening this thread, may the Lord give you favour IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Iya-Ejima, thank you so much,Amen to your prayers..
@God's sent, thank you once more,may the angels of the Lord keep on protecting you and your family. Servant vic has already told me that he will give me the deliverance video.
@Pintoxx, thank you so much for all your encouragement towards me,may God continue to bless you.your BFP will soon manifest in jesus name Amen.
@Uteh,thanks for that bible reference,I really appreciate it. Amen to all your prayers.
@Sotum2, Amen to your prayers, Am now a new person in the lord.,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2013
My dear goldenbaby (big hug)

how r u doin today?hope ur feelin stronger.still tankn God for your delivrance yesterday.After the service,I saw when you were going home,I wanted to call you,but saw you walked quickly and i didn't want to be screaming like sumtin else. It is well wit you dear,God will perfect what he has stated ijn.

Mr whitenow,I saw you oooo and infact I felt so much pity for your wife as she was going tru her delivrance.I noticed d ushers kept blocking you from going to meet her.I saw the worry on your face,thank God she was set free at last.Yes serv vic went to kneel by d pulpit and the power of God became unquestionable. Infact the whole of yesterday was all a divine arrangement and we shall all testify ijn.

@visitor,Amen to your prayers,hows your wifey doing?May the good Lord heal and bless her ijn.don't worry,what the Lord has done,He will complete and perfect it ijn.what happened to her is not easy to bear,but God is the author and finisher ijn.don't let her stress much,always pamper her and give her more attention.God will perfect His work.

@doris,what is that mantle doing at d bottom of your box?dat mantle is to be used o,servant vic said I shuld make sure I keep it wit me all d time.ur now making me feel asif I'm already over using my own.lol.
yes thankful for the mantle.I slept for an hr tonite before waking to use d toilet,put d mantle under my pillow and I dreamt dat someone who has forgotten me came to my house to look for me o.I woke up smiling.hehehehe.d previous nite,I used it too and saw that I was buying a new beautiful garment,then I woke up.

Infact yesterdays delivrance was serious fire o.I have never seen anytin like it before.honestly I hope to go wit my family sometime soon by Gods grace.

Please for anyone reading this thread and doubting,plz I'm not a staged person,I am 100% real,I'm not advertising for anyone and not a liar.please servant vic is real,his ministry is real,and the move of God in that place is REAL.only the devil will make you doubt.plz go for delivrance.

I would also continue going to that ministry,if not every month,but at least every quarter in Jesus precious name.

Mama Godsent,I hail ooooo,hws ur hubby and ur little angel doing?I know they are all fine.God is faithful.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls God, answer your name in the names of us looking unto you for signs and wonders may God give us more pregnancy bfp this month of November IJMN:

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,

Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek

locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agripa
JECU
whitesnow
nutrientrich

Receive according to your request to God in Jesus name.

AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Goldenbaby: A friend sent this to me this morning,the words are just for me(the person don't even know am married or passing through any difficult),I just wanna post it here to also encourage someone.
"Eleven" is the symbol of end of "idleness & positive surprises (Mat.20:6-9).
  And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7: They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
8: So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the laborers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
9: And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. 

Idle young men got unexpected Job on the eleventh hour & received unexpected salaries. "I declare that from this month u'll receive that which your heart desires. May heaven give u surprises that will make u happy & move ur life 4ward. "Dis is ur season of celebrations".  It shall be to you a month of covenant blessing and increase. You will walk in the blessings of the Lord. The glory of God in your life shall increase. Your honor and prosperity shall increase.
Like a river, your peace shall increase.
 God will enlarge your border, ur coast, ur frontier, ur territory and give you great surprises and comfort you on every side.
 Help will come to you, wealth will come to you from every side.
 God will cloth you with significant people that will surround and stand by you.
 You will complete what you started with joy.
 This is your season. You will break forth.

YOU ARE BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED AND DEEPLY LOVED!!!
JUST GO AND CELEBRATE FOR YOUR TIME HAS COME. 24/7

AMEN to the prayer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by maymay1(f): 2:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Praise God oooo , i was at the deliverance ground too, and i felt the real present of God, infact am so light and sleeps like a baby at night.he is a wonderful God, i know for sure that there will be rains of bfp before the end of this year ijn amen. Love you all keep keeping the faith. Its is well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 02, 2013
testimony:
not only has bad dreams stopped, but my dreams these days is like a vengeance dream, last week or so , i dreamt that i was being attacked by many group of people, the first set came with a gun to shoot , as they approached, i said to them "stop" and they stopped, i collected the gun from them and shot them dead..all of them, then i continued on my journey . as i moved further, i met another set of people with cutlasses and they wanted to cut me, i shouted "stop" again and they stopped, i collected the cutlass from them and cut off all their heads. as i moved further i met someone that challenged me , this time, the person packed sand from the ground and tried to poured it on me but i just shaped my hands like a big cup to catch the sand and i poured it back on the person, the person died instantly that was when i woke up. i was so happy because i have never dreamt like that before. i thank God for such victorious dream.
unfortunately, work did not permit me to attend Thursday's deliverance session, but i know that no matter what, i will not miss the next one, congratulations to all who attended as God has started to settle you all in jesus name,
@golden baby: heed servant vic's advice.
@Godsent; amen! and thank you.
@ all; happy new month. jesus loves you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.