Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334334 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2013
@Godsent plz do u knw if servant Vic do conduct deliverance in the month of dec because the last thurs of dec is on 26th of dec. Am planing to go by then
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by frankiesway2002: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2013
@ Godsent, good morning, Pls I sent a message to your gmail account, and I'm itching to get your reply ASAP. Thanks for the good works. God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
@rupion congratulations but eeeem na wao,for u eh. you wanted to wait until
next Sallah or Christmas days befor telling us this great testimony?

enm: But come o @ rupion, you be oliver twist sister ni
@enm, but you are very funny,
the name oliver twist should be used to replace rupion's name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
happy wknd to all,
@rupion, i thank God for u,
Wishing you happy and healthy nine months,
whoever dat have testimony should post here to encourage some one like me dats going to d minstry for deliverance dis month.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
angry @MAMA God's sent, thanks for every thing. am jst ok. I hav nt been posting cos for long now, i waz jst trying to pick the broken piece of my life. I jst looked sucked and every road appeared bent to me. Buh i no God haz never finished with. My cloud is already broken and am getting ready to shine. @ALL, new and old conquerers, may the peace of God be wit all. @GOLDENBABY, why wir you crying that night? Goldenbaby, look up.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Happy sunday fellow conquerors, i hope we all received the blessings of God today from our various churches.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
@rupicon, congrats darl.....Hapi healthy 9months!!!

This testimony will go round b4 end of year IJN

For those going for this month's deliverance session, op we are preparing?? I am going again oooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
thank you Lord good
evening Gods sent
good evening all
Our Lord is good
my God has done it for me i went for pregnancy test today,
cos my af was scanty which i complain last time it just drope for only one
day that wass on 5th of dis month and stoped
bt last week i had a dream and i called servant vic
and told him the dream and the scanty af he said is a good
dream dat i should be using my oil and water d way i have bn using it
i cant blv what am seeing am scared to tell my hubby le me wait first cos is shoking
just likethat me pregnant after 4 yrs and chai
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thank you Jesus, @Julieton, congratulations. U shall have a stressfree 9 months in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
wowwww. congratulations julietonn u will carry to full term and deliver safely IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
@julieton my dear. Congrats. We ar marriage mate. I believe my bfp is closer. Am thanking God on ur behalf. Our God is an awesome God. Wishing u a healthy and stressfree pregnancy. Baba God u too much. Mama Godsent ur dream of bfp on dis thread is manifesting gradually and dis bfp must go round in Jesus name...amen. God pls visit us dt ar sti in ur waiting room for bfp ooooo. Dancing kukere.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
oh my God congratulations @julieton i wish u a H .H .N months thank God Lord Jesus is in the house, all am planning to attend this month deliverance cos my water and annointing oil has finished i need more my relative that came for a visit drank little from the water and when he saw the the way he slept dat night like a new born the guy divide the water and empty my anointing oil and went back without telling me he has finish my annointing oil i called him when i notice he replied me by saying so you don know i was sick inside me as i saw changes inside me dats why i finish d whole oil go and get more and i will visit you again by december. i could not stop laughing,
@all that is going i ope we are praying for that great God's touch.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
My sistas and bros, as we trust God and medicine as we TTC, its important we also pray and secure their lives even before they arrive. I came across this brief message which I enjoin us to open, listen, pray and be blessed. I haven't stopped listening over and over since I got it oo.
Sorry if I digressed the thread.

http://www.funkefelixadejumo.org/web/do-you-already-have-a-child-children-are-you-a-mother/
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2013
Praaaaaise the Lord ! Julieton I'm so happy for you !! Our God reigns hallelujah! See all the bfps that sister Godsent saw I'm so happy this is our season ooo Julieton you will carry to term and deliver safely in JESUS mighty name ameeeen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2013
uteh: Thank you Jesus, @Julieton, congratulations. U shall have a stressfree 9 months in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2013
julieton: thank you Lord good
evening Gods sent
good evening all
Our Lord is good
my God has done it for me i went for pregnancy test today,
cos my af was scanty which i complain last time it just drope for only one
day that wass on 5th of dis month and stoped
bt last week i had a dream and i called servant vic
and told him the dream and the scanty af he said is a good
dream dat i should be using my oil and water d way i have bn using it
i cant blv what am seeing am scared to tell my hubby le me wait first cos is shoking
just likethat me pregnant after 4 yrs and chai

Congratulation and Praise be the Name of the Most High God! You will carry to full term in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2013
@Julieton, Congratulation my dear,you will carry to full term in Jesus Name.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Congrats julieton happy nine months. our God is faithful he'll visit every one of us soonest ijn amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2013
@Ada40,Congratulations once more on your BFP.. This is the pic I promised you.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2013
@Osespice,Congratulation once more on your BFP... This is the certificate::

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
congratulations to julieton u will carry to full term and deliver well we will hear the cry of the babies and the laughter of the mother,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
See me dancing ooooo,thank u Goldenbaby God bless u real gud.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
aww Goldenbaby thanks for dose beauriful pics, i will sure print dat cert and
laminate and decorate it with beauriful frame and put it in my sitting room
thanks so much
i appreciate.
@julieton and all other preggy mamas including the ones
that refuse to testify here i congratulate you all.
God's sent thank for the dos and dnts u posted last i read them when
i notice am misbehaving toward the people living with me including dh
and control myself immediately.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by wonderlen: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
congrats to all our old and new moms and to u, julieton. happy stressfree 9m
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
sorry double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Julieton and all d belleful mamas i say a big congratulation may God's protection be upon you all in Jesus name amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Pikinmama, here I come ooo. I can't thank u enough, you've been so good to me n my family. May The Lord continue to meet u and ur family at points of all needs.

@Godsent may The Lord bless u n urs always, my wife n I called pastor Vic immediately Pikinmama sent this link to us. We were given 3 days fasting and scheduled down for this months deliverance. We have been TTC for the past 4 n 1/2 years. Wifey seems to be ok medically except little trace of tiny fibroids which doctors said would not prevent conception. I have low count which fluctuates btw 9-14ml. We've just registered for ivf which procedures will soon start. We pray we have BFP and hitch free 9 months term and safe delivery with our lovely babies......

Wishing all TTC BFPs all the way.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tmc1: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
HI ALL NO 1 EVEN ASKED OF NANCY1985 ITS NT FAIR
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
congrats julieton,H and H 9months.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello bellful mamas,u got a new member in the house,abeg make una welcome me oooo.before I got married,I use to think getting pregnant is so easy.but now I knw is nt always about phisicall experience but spirituals too.I have been TTC for 5yr n 11mth now,infact Nov 24th will mark my 6yrs of marriage without children to show for it.medically I am ok but spiritually I am nt. DH has low sperm count which have been flutuating for all dis yrs,infact I told my hubby to stop wasting money on drugs cos it has pass medical issues.I have prayed and fasted,under go deliverance,pastors have also prayed n prayed and nothing seems to be working out.I have been seeing dis thread but I never bother to click on it,but I decided to do dat 3 days ago to read all dis wondeful testimony.I am sceptical about men of God cos I don't want pple dat will add more demons and pain un top wat I am experiencing.I decided to call ser vic dis afternoon and narreted all my ordeal.he ask me to fast tmro and come on thurs.he gave me some prayer point which he ask me to pray immediately I get to d gate of d ministry for like 3 mins before I enter d ministy.so I will start my fast tmro till dat thurs cos I will like to come fasting on dat day cos I don't wnt to leave any stone on turn.I pray that God will surely see me through and deliver me.I can't wait to have my own children
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2013
Julieton, congratulation may the Good Lord protect you and your child, till birth in Jesus name.

All the new conquerors and those preparing for 2morrow deliverance session, we shall see there IJN

me and my wife, we are preparing for our trip to lagos to attend thurs Deliverance session.
we really need the blessed water, but Servant Vic told me the Lord is not blessing water on thurs except blessed water and anointing service day, which is every last fridays of the month, but he said that God has decided to come down with His power and fire to attend to his people like never before, he said The deliverance session is PUSH, that is, pray until something happen and he told us to pray a prayer point once we get to the gate of the terbanacle before entering. We want to be the next testifier in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.