Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333888 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good evening great conquerors,hope we had a fantastic christmas celebrating the birth of our lord Jesus Christ.I thank God for he has shown me I am truly his. I bless his name for journey mercies he granted us back home. I got home about 3hrs ago. Blessed be his name forever in Jesus name.

Hmmmm,yesterday's service was grand .The last friday in the year 2013. I don't even know where to start..... Can I really thank God enough for what he has done for me? Almighty father, I say thank you for your love, protection, care provision,setting me free and granting me total deliverance.
@ all who came for service and those who could not, I pray that we possess our possession by fire by force in Jesus name.
So Shina112,enm, Santagelo, Whitesow, floxxi were around and we did not meet? I met chichi(she said hi and I met her after service to be sure who she was) with freechild. I also met Jecu and dh, FatherAbraham and dw.
@Uteh , a very big AMEN to your prayers we will all testify very soon in Jesus name. From the description you gave I remember you very well but I have been trying to remember whether or not I came to meet you. Did I?
@Jecu, I am home thanks a lot. Amen to your prayer. Surely my journey was not in vain. When Servant Vic said I was free during the healing service,I was screaming 'thank you Jesus' in my mind. That has been my prayer for days now that God should do it for me once and for all and he did it. Thank you Lord. Servant Vic told me to start my prayer about two weeks earlier cos he said it was a matter of concern to him especially as I had to come from far so he would not want a situation I will have to come back again and as God would have it I was able to attend the healing service too and it was confirmed that it is over.
See what happened to that girl. I am happy for her cos my sister(she sat with me during healing service) told me Servant Vic was not happy when he sent for her mother after the deliverance service and was told she had gone home leaving the girl there so he said they will not book her again for deliverance. Maybe the girl just decided to come for that healing service in the evening and God located her.
As for those triplets, I am anxiously waiting for them o! A bigger AMEN to that.
My sister keeps telling me she thanks God for bringing her to that deliverance service cos she has learnt something she never knew........asking God for forgiveness all the time. She says this is a big eye opener to her. This also happened to be the first thing I learnt after my first service at cct
@ Iya-Ejima thanks so much. I wish we had met there.
@Visitor how go dey go with you and dw? greetings to her
@Santegelo, as Uteh and Jecu said that was me in glasses .
@Sotum, Thanks . how are you and dw? I greet you
@all, sorry for the long post. Please bear with me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
double
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good evening great conquerors,hope we had a fantastic christmas celebrating the birth of our lord Jesus Christ.I thank God for he has shown me I am truly his. I bless his name for journey mercies he granted us back home. I got home about 3hrs ago. Blessed be his name forever in Jesus name.

Hmmmm,yesterday's service was grand .The last friday in the year 2013. I don't even know where to start..... Can I really thank God enough for what he has done for me? Almighty father, I say thank you for your love, protection, care provision,setting me free and granting me total deliverance.
@ all who came for service and those who could not, I pray that we possess our possession by fire by force in Jesus name.
So Shina112,enm, Santagelo, Whitesow, floxxi were around and we did not meet? I met chichi(she said hi and I met her after service to be sure who she was) with freechild. I also met Jecu and dh, FatherAbraham and dw.
@Uteh , a very big AMEN to your prayers we will all testify very soon in Jesus name. From the description you gave I remember you very well but I have been trying to remember whether or not I came to meet you. Did I?
@Jecu, I am home thanks a lot. Amen to your prayer. Surely my journey was not in vain. When Servant Vic said I was free during the healing service,I was screaming 'thank you Jesus' in my mind. That has been my prayer for days now that God should do it for me once and for all and he did it. Thank you Lord. Servant Vic told me to start my prayer about two weeks earlier cos he said it was a matter of concern to him especially as I had to come from far so he would not want a situation I will have to come back again and as God would have it I was able to attend the healing service too and it was confirmed that it is over.
See what happened to that girl. I am happy for her cos my sister(she sat with me during healing service) told me Servant Vic was not happy when he sent for her mother after the deliverance service and was told she had gone home leaving the girl there so he said they will not book her again for deliverance. Maybe the girl just decided to come for that healing service in the evening and God located her.
As for those triplets, I am anxiously waiting for them o! A bigger AMEN to that.
My sister keeps telling me she thanks God for bringing her to that deliverance service cos she has learnt something she never knew........asking God for forgiveness all the time. She says this is a big eye opener to her. This also happened to be the first thing I learnt after my first service at cct
@ Iya-Ejima thanks so much. I wish we had met there.
@Visitor how go dey go with you and dw? greetings to her
@Santegelo, as Uteh and Jecu said that was me in glasses .
@Sotum, Thanks . how are you and dw? I greet you
@all, sorry for the long post. Please bear with me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
double
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
@FatherAbraham, how was your journey? Greetings to dw. Our God is faithfull and will prove himself in our lives. good night all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
@mama Godsent thank u for askin after me and family. We travelled for the xmas. Plz i dnt knw whnever i travell for xmas to my dh place i always fall sick every yr. Bt whn i get bck to my base i will be strong. I dnt knw wht is the cause. God plz help ur daugther. @All, God bless u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2013
God Almighty I thank you for all you have done for us, thank you for journey mercies of all that went for the deliverance session, especially those that went from another state. May your name be highly praised. May your deliverance and healing be permanent in Jesus name.
Thank you for all the men that went with their wife to make this breakthrough and victory fast, may the husbands never lack any good things, may they be the head and the first in every areas of their lives In Jesus name,
The bachelors that fears the Lord that attended the deliverance session to seek the face of God, Almighty God do not pass them by, do not allow them to take a wrong spouse, let Delilahs be far from them, and let all round riches be their portion in Jesus Mighty name.

I HAVE NEVER FAILED IN ANY AREA OF MY LIFE, FOR THAT REASON NON OF YOU HERE SHALL FAIL IJMN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FatherAbrahamm: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2013
@All...Good morning! We just arrived the East around 10pm....like 2hrs ago! We thank God for Journey mercies and that Mountain top experience!

Let me apologise before - hand because this post may be long!

I want to thank this Good Lord for yesterday's service! I know God worked on our case.

Me and DW came late to CCT yesterday despite the fact that we arrived Lagos the previous day. We stepped into the tabernacle a few minutes past 10am when they were praying. i was surprised when Servant Vic started deliverance after just 2 prayer points and i was like so they have preached and all that.....meanwhile, as soon as we came in, DW complained that she was feeling hot and also like throwing up, but i didnt look her side cos she contributed to our lateness....I just told her to go outside on her own and get fresh air....I didnt want to further miss any part of the service again.

I was surprised to see her in pains when I went outside to check on her later, looking at the ground....i noticed she has been vomitting. I guess Servant Vic noticed us outside and came to say I should leave her to vomit cos that's why she came.

It was at this point that my mind went to a mail God's Sent wrote to me middle of this month in which she prophesied that DW will vomit....Below is a few lines of the mail:

"and she should be praying, cos after deliverance she need to help her self by
>> praying by destroying any ungodly medicine, food eating both
>> spiritually or physically that is in her stomach. if not that the
>> tempter devil wanted to discourage her by making her not to be focus
>> when she went for CCT deliverance, she would have vomit so many
>> substances in that deliverance ground, but it is not late
since you
>> people still...."

Its all the more baffling to me cos after the stomach pains of last month, the only time she has mentioned of pain again was just that morning as we were preparing for the deliverance service. Immediately after vomitting Servant Vic gave her the holy water....and she was feeling sleepy all through the rest of the service (Lol).

Now, ask me why we came late? We chose to stay in a hotel in Lagos after she complained of the one we used in Sango last month. Early that morning, she woke me up around 5.30am so we can prepare. We discovered there was no water (much to my surprise for a hotel of that calibre) and when it eventually came she took her bath before me. After my bath, i met her lying down watching tv & before i could open my mouth she said her stomach was paining her. When i was ready i didnt say anything, i was just looking at her praying that she will feel better.

Next thing she said i shouldnt look at her, i should go sort out our return ticket at the ABC office just beside the hotel. As i tried to remind her...she cut me short by threatening that she wont go again if i remain in that room. I quietly picked my bible and went downstairs. 15minutes later she came to the ABC office and i was not through yet, she dint wait 2mins and wat i heard was 'youre wasting time - i'm off''. that was it - she headed off to Sango. When i finished at the ABC office i was upset and i went back to the hotel, lo and behold she has gone with the room key....it was a stroke of luck that we met in the same bus at Oshodi and Lol...we dint talk from Oshodi to Tollgate (i was forming anger cheesy....moreover i stood all thru in the Bus).

Now you see why i was surprised & thankful, cos the enemy almost stopped us that yesterday..... I thank God we were in the Revival session. God is at work and i know he will perfect what he has started.

Again I sincerely apologize for this very long post.

@Santagelo..thanks for posting yesterday's message that i missed.
@Uteh...yes i was the 'big man' in brown. But am i really that big?
@Jecu...thanks a lot. We're back. Pls can I ask Visitor30 for your PIN? Yesterday was something else especially the revival...I still dont believe i was the person doing all that 'MFM' shouting.
@Freechild & Chichi...I was sitting with you guys and i dint know, but something kept telling me...these are Conquerors
@Nic1...Congrats my sister....you are about to be announced.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 2:32am On Dec 29, 2013
@All, woow wooo! Indeed our God is a perfect God, perfecting the things that concerns us His beloved children. Almighty Father, I give you thanks and I praise your name for the life of all those that went for the deliverance & revival sessions. Thank you for their testimonies and total deliverance and breakthrough/restoration. Thank you for journey mercies for, nic1 & dh, FatherAbraham & dw and all others that traveled from outside of Lagos State. Baba God may your name be exalted and glorify in Jesus mighty name.
@nic1, I thank God for your total deliverance and pray that it shall remain permanent IJMN! The go dey go is going very well and dw is doing great, thanks for asking after us.

@Santagelo25, @Shyna112, @JECU, @enm, @Uteh, @nic1, thanks for bringing to our eyes & ears all that happened during the last program @CCT. The teachings of Servant Vic, the things you guys learnt, the deliverance that the children of God received and the good things that is about to be unveiled in your lives/family and as well as in the lives of every member of this great thread. May God's holy name be praise for evermore, IJMN!
@Freechild, waiting for your detailed minute by minute report of the program, how you dey and dh!

I've equally learnt something new from the below as stated by Santagelo25, it has to do with the areas of us "Fighting for our Families.

santagelo25: "We must fight for our family for them to be delivered.If you do not fight for your family when you make heaven,you will be asked that why did you not fight for your family.He quoted the verse Jude 1:9 as the reason why we must fight for our family.Satan was not ready to release the spirit of Moses to let him go.There is this particular verse Zechariah 3:1-6 that opened my spiritual eyes about satan accusing the people before God.Servant Vic said some people don't fight for their family because of their "I don't care attitude"

@Sotum2, I say AMEN to your prayers.

@Caringpro, compliment of the season, wishing you and family a glorious 2014. So sorry to hear you had to travel for Xmas and from all indication you didn't make it for the program! please what happened? Hope you called Servant Vic concerning that as well, so when will you be able to make out time to go for the program?
As per the issue with your falling Sick during each visit, you need to strongly pray against it and ask God to reveal/show you the root cause of that problem. if it has anything to do with the spiritual or its just a change of environment and your system has refused to adjust to that zone!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:03am On Dec 29, 2013
@FatherAbraham, just saw your post after I clicked the submit button. Thank God for journey mercies for you and dw, May the name of our God be praised now and forever more in your lives IJMN.

Satan the devil is a liar and will remain defeated in your life and that of dw in Jesus Name. All those were his tricks, had close to similar experience like yours last month. Having agreed that she will go with me, I made all necessary travel arrangements and a week to the time, she said she won't be going again. It was painful and it took the grace of God, counseling from Servant Vic, God's sent & Goldenbaby to put me back on track and that was how I came alone during the November program. Am still trying and praying that we will make it either for January of February program, before she becomes too strong for long distance travel.
I want you to relax and allow God to complete what He alone has already started. But please and please lets continue to deal with that thing called ANGER! It's really a show stopper and a wicked tool the devil uses against us, each time we approach the presence of God. Am learning his tricks with regards to that on a daily basis, my brother eeh no easy ooh!...........your testimony is just around the corner and I strongly believed that you shall be announced sooner than you expect it. Thank you almighty Father for your Son and dw, because I know you have heard their cry and answered their prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray!
Will send my PIN to you via sms.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Good morning my Fellow Wonderful, Fruitful and Glorious Conquerors.
God my Creators, please forgive me every known and unknown sins in my life, please give me the grace to life above sins, thank you oh God for your mercies and compassion.
***Oh God, I thank you for all you are doing in the lives of my fellow conquerors here, I thank you for answering your name in their lives, thank you for delivering them. May your name be praised!!
@Nic1, I thank God for your permanent deliverance and freedom. May God be praised.
@Visiror30,Amen to your prayers!!! thank you so much for asking after me, I pinged you on 23rd I was travelling but it didn't deliver. Am fine,really enjoying myself,though I don't have time coming online during the day because of network and also enough staying with the lord...we have been having series of prayers in our new God's Own Mansion (I called it that because I believe that God dwells in that building).several powerful Men of God (even our perish priest)has come to prayed for us over the new house hahahahahahah!!! We they do cabashing upon cabashing, anointing oil everywhere at all the doors in the building.. Satan go hear fire!!!! and I know that come 2014, they will be a greater testimony in my life and family.
Hope your DW is good. You can ping me anytime your network is ok.
@God's sent, thanks for interceding for others, may God reward you. If I quoted FatherAbraham's post, those pictures won't show.
@JECU, am cool.
@My Sweet pintoxx, yea, am enjoying in the Lord!! Hope you are cool?
@Mowafruitful,Your dream is a positive one, and I pray it will come out speedily in physical manifestation.. You are welcome to this thread of Conquerors..
@FatherAbraham, the Lord has answered your prayers. It is done!!
@All that went for deliverance on the 27th, I know that all your cases have been settled.
As for me, I need not to fear any danger at night or day, my God has visited me and is going to be permanent. I don't bother myself again and will never do that, have cast everything to God!! My spirit,soul,mind and body are at peace.
@All that forgot me, I greet una. May the Lord never forget you.
@All that remembered me, may God always remember you.
:::::::Let Peace be onto all of you:::::
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=God's sent]God Almighty I thank you for all you have done for us, thank you for journey mercies of all that went for the deliverance session, especially those that went from another state. May your name be highly praised. May your deliverance and healing be permanent in Jesus name.
Thank you for all the men that went with their wife to make this breakthrough and victory fast, may the husbands never lack any good things, may they be the head and the first in every areas of their lives In Jesus name,
The bachelors that fears the Lord that attended the deliverance session to seek the face of God, Almighty God do not pass them by, do not allow them to take a wrong spouse, let Delilahs be far from them, and let all round riches be their portion in Jesus Mighty name.

I HAVE NEVER FAILED IN ANY AREA OF MY LIFE, FOR THAT REASON NON OF YOU HERE SHALL FAIL IJMN.[/quote

AMEN!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2013
God's sent:
God Almighty I thank you for all you have done for us, thank you for journey mercies of all that went for the deliverance session, especially those that went from another state. May your name be highly praised. May your deliverance and healing be permanent in Jesus name.

I HAVE NEVER FAILED IN ANY AREA OF MY LIFE, FOR THAT REASON NON OF YOU HERE SHALL FAIL IJMN.
AMEN!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2013
@FatherAbraham feel free to ask Visitor30 for my PIN.infact here is my Pin 28D124B3.thnk God for journey mercy.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FatherAbrahamm: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2013
....and someone please help me explain what breadfruit(ukwa) stands for in the dream.

she woke up this morning and said she was vomitting breadfruit all through the night.

after vomitting the breadfruit, she now started vomitting mouthfuls of saliva....she said the saliva pouring out was uncontrollable to a point that she went out to bank and the thing was gushing out staining her clothes even when she was trying so hard to save herself the embarrassment.....

Any insights on this?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chichi6: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Glorious conquerors happy sunday. Hope u all went for today's service. Just want to use this medium to thank God for the journey mercy he granted everyone that came for friday deliverance session . To God be the glory. Because he attended to everyone in cct on friday. We must all testify soon in jesus name.
@ goldenbaby. Hope u are doing good over there. I have not forgotten you. But we miss you.
@ Nic. Thank God for hitch free journey.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
FatherAbrahamm: ....and someone please help me explain what breadfruit(ukwa) stands for in the dream.

she woke up this morning and said she was vomitting breadfruit all through the night.

after vomitting the breadfruit, she now started vomitting mouthfuls of saliva....she said the saliva pouring out was uncontrollable to a point that she went out to bank and the thing was gushing out staining her clothes even when she was trying so hard to save herself the embarrassment.....

Any insights on this?

My brother, the deliverance is still on, just be thanking God, for his hand upon your life.

I am saying this inline with the email of Godsent prophecy that she will vomit.

@All, happy sunday, I hope we enjoyed the service today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good evening fellow conquerors,

@nic1, thank God u arrived safely. No u didnt come to me, dh and i were d couple sitting next to yo and ur dh at d beginning of d deliverance session, dats before you went down to d floor.

@FatherAbraham, u big naw. I was just thinking there dat it must be you, because u really look like a man with plenty plenty children, lol. As per dw dream, she is still going thru deliverance as Sotum said. Those are evil deposits she ate wether spiritual or physical.

@Goldenbaby, how christmas enjoymemt, we no forget you o.

@Visitor30, thank you for taking care of madam. And thank God for giving you d understanding about satan's devices of using anger and provocation, it will help u a lot with madam, because some women become nags during pregnancy.

@All, as we start a new week, dat ushers in a new month and a new year, Powers dat slowed us down in 2013 and is preparing to slow us down in 2014, be consumed by d fire of God in Jesus name.

Shalom
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy new year in advance everyone, I was there on the deliverance ground too, and am happy I went
I was busy praying could nt 've time to check on the conquerors cos people were really much, I prayed seriously
& I know for sure dat my testimony is around d corner by d power of God.
since the first time I went there all the bad dreams I used to have stoped, I attended dis last one to get enough blessed water and blessed oil.
@God's sent thank u for all the prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good evening fellow conquerors, @uteh, Ameeeen to your prayer for your fellow conquerors.

@FatherAbraham, the deliverance is still going on as fellow conquerors have said, mine happened that way, for one week until all the stubborn pain in my belly stop I now feel very light and sleep peacefully every night, thanks be to God for total deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
@jecu, where is freechild ? As she gone awol? Abi she dey peep in dey peep out ?

@all, and those who are yet to be part of us, note that no matter the situation you are facing don't give up, keep relying on God and press forward. The devil will come to tempt you but as long as you are with God and stand up to the devil you need not fret yourself because God almighty is there for you to see you through.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2013
enm: @jecu, where is freechild ? As she gone awol? Abi she dey peep in dey peep out ?

I have been worried too.

@Nice1, all that received your deliverance, I pray the deliverance be permanent in Jesus name.

and just like emm said, we should be conscious of the devils tricks so that we dont fall inside
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2013
@enm and aderome Lolzzz u guys should nt worry,she will join us today.she has been so busy lately but hopefully,she will be here today.@all good morning to d Glorious conquerors,hope we had a wonderful time yst.Its yet another Day n a new week leading to a new year,may we never relent in our prayers.Don't say u have gone for deliverance therefore u now go n relax,u ve to keep cabashing until everything is over.Our enemies doesn't sleep so why should we?Matt 13:25 But while men slept,his enemies came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way(dat is why we experience so many challanges today). The demon are nt happy now dat we have gone for deliverance, dey would wnt to come n attack or try again.come tmro 31st,we have to pray ourself into d new year.We have to decree n declare how we wnt our 2014 to be,Remeber there is power in a spoken work(life n death are in d tongue)So we have to exercise that power come midnite of tmro(31st).Let me stop here,is morning so no long post.may we have a splendid week ahead.luv u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2013
Good morning conquerors, hope we had a peacefull night rest. Wellcome to another beautiful day of our Lord
@Godsent, Amen to your prayers.
@Goldenbaby, Amen and thanks. How villa? We miss you o!
@Chichi6, Amen and thank u. How bodi?
@Freechild, I greet u.
@Uteh, I tried but could not remember the couple dat sat beside us but I collected pen from the man beside my dh.Maybe dat was ur dh. My dh tells me the lady beside the man was fair.
@Aderome, I thank you. Amen to your prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2013
@Nic1, yes u collected pen from my dh and yes ur dh is correct i am fair complexion. Dont worry, next year when u will come and do baby dedication in CCT, we will introduce ourselves properly

@All, lets not relent in prayers, keep d prayer fire burning. I picked out some prayer points from MFM Prayer Rain book as directed by Servant VIc, dat relates to what was revealed last week friday. I have bn praying dem at midnite, i had a dream where someone came to warn me to stop using d book. So i know d prayers are hitting d mark correctly. I will now increase d tempo so d fire go burn dem totally, lol.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Happy new week of fruitfulness Conquerors, sometimes I feel like shouting ewoooo after having some kind of revelation, Pls. Jecu, Goldenbaby and other conquerors, if you interceed for anybody in prayer and get attacked do not stop keep interceeding cos it means there is truely something hidden somewhere spiritully in the life of that person you are interceeding for, then tell the person to go for deliverance so that they can be free from hidden spiritul things,

Yesterday night, I had a dream where two young able body men came to my house and told me that they are looking for their wife, and they tried to enter into my house but I prevented them by blocking the door way with my two hands, they told me they are from Kano state, so they were speaking hausa language, so cos I could not respond to them well, cos I could not speak Hausa, I now took them to the next compound to look for a boy that understands hausa so that he can interprete to them that am not with their wife,
as we were about to go to the next compound insearch of the boy they warned me that if I fail to produce their wife that they will take me to be their wife, so I rejected it and I asked them to follow me to go and look for the boy that can speak Hausa fluently, we met the boy but he denied that he can speak Hausa when he saw the anger on their faces

As we got to the main gate I saw a man that has the same height and same complexion as servant vic standing at the opposite lane I ran to him to ask him if he understands Hausa languge, so that he can help me to interprete to them, but Immediately after I crossed to the other lane to meet the man the road became so busy with much vehicle and motor bike, so the two Hausa strangers could not cross to join us they were still standing there waiting for the road to clear so that they could cross to join us, but no way instead the vehicles on high speed increased to the extent that they could not cross.

so dear conquerors, if you have gone for delivernce session, pls keep firing your prayer do not slow down, for any demon to cross over with you to 2014.
get your prayer life busy burning let no spiritul Aboki hausa husband cross with you to the new year,
REMEMBER: THAT THE WORST FIGHT IS ABOKI FIGHT" they do not hear is enough"

Just like Jecu said, keep cabashing do not relent.cos with God victory is sure.

After that another one came in form of a woman, she told me she is the one that is blackmailing a lady not to get married and she pointed at the lady far off, I saw the lady very fat, and she said she is the one that made her to be very fat so that she will look older than her age, but the fat young lady was standing on a wet mud sand dancing.

I told her that I will direct the fat lady to go for deliverance and she asked me when is your son's birthday with a smile on her face cos I will come to that birthday, and I told her am not doing the ceremonial type of birthday for him cos every year is a plus, and she said when will he be six months old and I told her he is more than six months, haahaaaaahaaaa this shows that God can make demons to be blind for you to get your blessings, of a truth Satan is not omnipresent, that is why the "demonic woman " does not know the age of my baby hmm may they not be current with our information in Jesus name.

@Vilachi, how are you today? were you able to make it to the deliverance ground?
@Caringpro it is well with you try and go for deliverance before you turn me to prophetess haaa haaaa.
@Waistbead, may God guide you to the right path come 2014 you will be among mothers, we miss you and your short line type of post.

@All, in God's waiting room for one need or the other, by 2014, it shall be said ah is Mr or Mrs so and so person among the mothers or among the fathers? the way they said is Saul also among the prophets? in Jesus name.

Same prayers goes to all our mia members. We stopped praying some prayers on the list cos we dnt hear from some of you anymore so that we dnt pray for what you already have. or make prayer that will result to twins of different due date cos one was already in there and God's sent and other intercessors made second boy to enter in a different date haahaa.

@All, that are having financial problem or the finance is hanging, May your finance be released to you by the power that is the name of God Almighty through his son Jesus Christ to you now.
My sleep is full of revelation these days, different strange faces coming to warn me, one said his name is "okosisi", "agwo lolo mbe", dnt know the meaning of all these names but they are destroyed by the power of God out of our lives In Jesus name.

@Jecu, Goldenbby and any one putting our prayer point here pls alwys pick two (2) prayer points from the ones Bolanlevivian posted anytime we have prayers here.

@All, let us tell others about deliverance in the right place so that they too can be free the way we all are freed now
it is well with us. Thanks to all that sent me Christmas messges
@All, Happy fruitful New year in advance.

my email remains joyfavour07@gmil.com

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Godsent well said,thnks for ur selfless service.The meaning of 'okosisi' is a great tree,then 'agwo lolo mbe' mean snake that swallow tortoise.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
@uteh pls where did u buy dat book n how much? I have been looking for where to buy it.Is it sold within dat ur area so I can come around tmro for it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Godsent, God will continue to bless you and protect you and your famiy from harm because of your intercessary prayers. No weapon formed against you and your loved ones will prosper in Jesus name. You and your family are covered with the blood of Jesus. Hmm, see demons and their names, na wah!

@JECU, i bought it at MFM Prayer City bookshop when i went there early this year for deliverance, it cost N1,000. If u have any of their branches around ask dem. Or check their bookshop at their headquarters in Yaba. A good christian bookshop like Bible Wonderland at Stadium or TBS should have it too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Uteh thnks ,I wil go to stadium tmro to get it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
@uteh, so shall it be in Jesus name. Abeg increase tempo jare. they must all burn completely by fire in Jesus name.
@ all, please I heard fasting is not good for those ttc. Is this true?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
nic1: @uteh, so shall it be in Jesus name. Abeg increase tempo jare. they must all burn completely by fire in Jesus name.
@ all, please I heard fasting is not good for those ttc. Is this true?

who said, is only dry fasting that is not good for those ttc, dry fasting that runs for days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.