Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333831 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Goldenbaby, happy birthday to you. May the favour of God always go ahead of you to make a way in every area of your life, from henceforth in Jesus name.

@Aderome, nice meeting you. Hope u got home on time. That picture by FatherAbraham reminds me of a dream i had few months ago - i was opening a door and a little boy was standing behind me, waiting for me to open the door. I quess thats why dat picture caught my eye quickly.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good evening my Brothers n sisters in christ.hmmm today was awesome ,operation carry ur baby/babies.Even if u couldn't make it to CCt today but joined in spirit,just believe dat d God of possiblities heard ur prayer(remember faith is very important)pls get ur convenant cloth(ur baby/babies cloth) u n ur Dh or Dw should hold d cloth n talk to God.When u r done,pls don't go n put d cloths in ur ecolac box ooo.keep it where u will be seeing it everyday.For preggy sister,put ur hand on ur belle ful,speak to ur baby,prophesy great things upon dat child.pray against all those small demon dat use to claim ownership of babies in d womb.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Todays Topic:IT IS POSSIBLE.if u believe in the God of Elijah,it possible.Mark 10:27(for with God all things r possible)whatever it is u r looking for(fruit of d womb,safe deleivery,life partner)believe dat it is possible. ***WHAT CAN MAKE IT TO BE POSSIBLE.*** (1)You must agree you have a challange that needs a change of story.what is a challange? Being married for many yrs without a child is a challange.U have reach d age of marriage but no husband etc a reading from 1samuel 1:7. (2)You must call on the God of possiblities in spirit and in truth. John 4:24. (3)You must be ready to make a Vow or a sacrifice. 1samuel 1:11. (4)You must be ready to Glorify God.U must learn to appreciate God .if u appreciate for 1 he will do 2 n if u appreciate him for 2 he will 3 n vice viser. (5)You must be ready to serve God of possiblities.Exo 23:25-26. This was d preaching of today.if u couldn't make it,meditate on dis words n pratice it.Our God is the God of possibilities n miracle.Even those dat came today,I wnt us to develop a Bold n moving faith n see God in action.Pray for speed manifestion of those beautifull baby/babies u have called today.God have already changed our story to testimony,let start thinking positive as from today.But I wnt to remind us dat fear n anxiety will come ooo to rub us off this blessings,is left for us to say no n reject dem.thnk u for reading.others dat came can add something if dere is anything missing.good nite all

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FatherAbrahamm: 12:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Oh my God...Happy Birthday Goldenbaby nwanne mmadu...!

The lines are falling unto you in pleasant places. Psalm 16:6

The blue - eyed cuties are on their way........

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2014
@Testimonylife, Konfessor, Justbee, God'sgrace2013, Sotum2, Iya-ejima, Uteh and FatherAbraham, Amen to all your prayers towards me. Thanks so so so much!! I really appreciate.
@All my fellow wonderful,fruitful and glorious conquerors that wished me well and celebrated with me through your lovely prayers and wishes. May celebration never depart from your homes in Jesus name Amen.
***Am so happy that I have people like you all that cares and loves me so much..I was like!! Am I the only one all this prayers and wishes is been directed to? You all makes me feel like a Queen. Thank you so much.
@FatherAbraham aka Goldenpappy, thanks for those wonderful babies pictures, I so much love them, I derive joy seeing baby pictures and other positive pictures, that why I love posting them here for everyone to derive the joy also. I claim the blue eyes for my baby boy and brown eyes for my baby girl. Hahahahahah!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2014
Chi16: @Goldenbaby...tnx for those wonderful pics and I claimed my triplets in Jesus name...amen.here's my prayer for you in dis 2014 as u mark ur birthday today , u wi receive a kind of miracle you've never received. You will succeed beyond your imagination. You will have a state of joy that can't be hidden. You will ask God why do you love me so much? Every miracle that God will do in your life will never be reversed in Jesus name, Amen. When the list of great men and women with uncommon breakthroughs are compiled this year, your name will be included in Jesus name, Amen. Your struggles have ended with 2013 in Jesus name, Amen. God will use your story to confound the world in Jesus name, Amen. You will be a testimony of God's greatness. This will be a year of breakthrough, good tidings & perfection for you and your family in Jesus name. Whenever you call on the Lord He will stop whatever He's doing and answer you. He will stand in front of you to guide you and behind you to protect you. He will keep you safe from all evil. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper in Jesus name. No deaths will visit you in 2014 and u sha live to celebrate many more birthday of your live in Jesus name, Amen. Av a memorable day
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! ::::::: I so much love this prayer!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Happy birthday Goldenbaby. You shall celebrate you next BD with your twins IJN, amen.
I was there live and direct @ CCT. Ȋ̝̊̅† was an awesome service and special deliverance session for those seeking for fruit of the womb, life partners, preggy women and children too. We prayed for God τ̅☺ locate our case file, open our case file and attend τ̅☺ our case file too. Ȋ̝̊̅† was serious prayers!!
We went with our convenant cloths for the baby you want God τ̅☺ bless you with. Me i went with 3 cloths since im believeing God for Triplets.
I used myself as a̶̲̥̅ point of contact for everybody on dis thread that wouldn't make Ȋ̝̊̅†. God has ans us all.
@freechild, jecu. Uteh Ȋ̝̊̅† was really nice meeting you guys one on one. I wish τ̅☺ meet more fellow conqueres next time as we continue τ̅☺ join all our faith togther.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Beautiful morning to d Glorious conquerors.@Adorable u r indeed an adorable women.it was nice meeting u in person yst.hmmm so u too wnt triplet ?I thought I was d only one until I saw Chi6 n now U,me too I came with 3 convenant cloth.God has already heard our prayer yst n has Granted us our hrt desires.@Aderome how u dey? I hrd u came.my Dh was in a hurry to go so I couldn't wait to meet with other conqurors who I have nt seen before.Could u identify urself let me see if I could recognise u.I am d Lady dat Serv ask to share water yst.@Whitesnow u r already blessed.hope u enjoyed d serv yst.@all enjoy ur day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Floxxi(f): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Great conquerors! I am sorry for mia for sometime now Happy 2014.
@Goldenmama happy birthday to you may you witness many more. Hun conquerors our God is able, He is awesome wonderfuland faithful. After my last session at cct and svnt vic said my deliverance could not be completed as i need to ask for forgiveness of sins of anger , i was very unhappy and dejected but i told God that i know that i commited this sin and had askd for forgiveness when the Holy spirit pointed it out to me please God the greatest deliverer please deliver me and render your judgement upon all the wickedness of my life according to Job31 vs 3.
On 30th Dec, i now had a dream and saw 3 women who came to poke nose in my family's affair, i then ask them to leave 2 left but one refused and i started to pray so hard she said she must hug me by force but i said no i now askd my DH to pull her from the back as he did na so the woman run mad o. I woke up immediately to dance and praise God o, i had another one on 31st too after the crossover all passing judgement.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Adorable, thanks for standing in the gap for those who could make it there in person. May our God almighty answer His name in our lives IJMN!

@JECU, thanks for that update and summary of the teaching @CCT y'day. That was a wonderful topic and the teaching is great.

@Goldenbaby, how are you and hope you had a wonderful day y'day? Why won't you be wished with so much prayers and greetings. The sister with the Golden name and brown eye mama of triplets.

@All, as we continue in the Lord, let's remember to walk in His ways and acknowledge Him in all our dealings. Have a glorious day. Still in the celebration mood!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mina98(f): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please I need servant vic's number.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
@All the great conquerors,our sister JECU have narrate majority of the happenings in CCT yesterday.Let me add a little to it.
We need to save souls for the creator.On the last day,God will not handshake you alone all in the name of welcoming you.When you get to heaven,God will ask you how many souls you saved while on earth.Some of us have spent 7years in the house of God but have not been able to win a soul.They are just working for themselves alone.Some brothers and sisters even use their character to chase people away from the lord because their character is questionable.
We should understand that the devil is using a grace.We need to be using our own grace by asking for forgiveness every 3hrs.He made us to understand that Jesus came to expose the tricks of the devil to us.Before the new testament,there was no evil spirit.
We should alway be ready to serve God.Going to church is not serving God but interceding for people.Exod 23:25
There are takeaway promises when you serve God.
Any item(Dreams interpretations,Deliverance DVDs etc) you get from the tabernacle of God(CCT) has the spirit and presence of God in it.It will attend to any challenge we are going through.You must ask for the forgiveness of sin at all times.Call on the spirit and presence of God on the item after asking for forgiveness.You dont need to ask aloud but can say it inside you.The devil cannot ask for forgiveness of sin.
Servant Vic also ask us to put our baby items on the hanger and put a bible beside it because the bible contains the word of God,presence of God and promises of God.Pregnant women are to pray like never before so that the anointing off God will flow into the baby.
He gave an example of why we must agree we have a challenge that needs a change of story.A woman married for 2years that is supposed to be called mama Amina,mama Biola etc is still being called by her own name,Nkechi,Kemi etc.
Finally,impossibility is possible when you believe in the God of possibility.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mina98(f): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
santagelo25: @All the great conquerors,our sister JECU have narrate majority of the happenings in CCT yesterday.Let me add a little to it.
We need to save souls for the creator.On the last day,God will not handshake you alone all in the name of welcoming you.When you get to heaven,God will ask you how many souls you saved while on earth.Some of us have spent 7years in the house of God but have not been able to win a soul.They are just working for themselves alone.Some brothers and sisters even use their character to chase people away from the lord because their character is questionable.
We should understand that the devil is using a grace.We need to be using our own grace by asking for forgiveness every 3hrs.He made us to understand that Jesus came to expose the tricks of the devil to us.Before the new testament,there was no evil spirit.
We should alway be ready to serve God.Going to church is not serving God but interceding for people.Exod 23:25
There are takeaway promises when you serve God.
Any item(Dreams interpretations,Deliverance DVDs etc) you get from the tabernacle of God(CCT) has the spirit and presence of God in it.It will attend to any challenge we are going through.You must ask for the forgiveness of sin at all times.Call on the spirit and presence of God on the item after asking for forgiveness.You dont need to ask aloud but can say it inside you.The devil cannot ask for forgiveness of sin.
Servant Vic also ask us to put our baby items on the hanger and put a bible beside it because the bible contains the word of God,presence of God and promises of God.Pregnant women are to pray like never before so that the anointing off God will flow into the baby.
He gave an example of why we must agree we have a challenge that needs a change of story.A woman married for 2years that is supposed to be called mama Amina,mama Biola etc is still being called by her own name,Nkechi,Kemi etc.
Finally,impossibility is possible when you believe in the God of possibility.
thanks may God bless you,please where is the church located?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
I was at CCT yesterday wit dh and it was awesome. What a mighty God we serve.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
@mina98 u r welcome to this thread.u will sure testify soon.here is serv Vic no 08153309479.d church is located at sango ota.Give him a call n ur life will never remain d same.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ Jecu thanks. Ȋ̝̊̅† was my great pleasure been present and meeting you guys. Τ̣̣ђё last time i came i was feeling strong that i had 2 leave early without meeting anyone. But dis year is our year 2 possess all our possesions. Our year of total recovery!
@ visitor30 how is your DW and LO? I hope they are bouncing in the lord?
@ all, xmas enjoyment has passed. We have 2 get down on serious biz now. this year, and i mean this very year 2014, will not pass us by in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mina98(f): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
JECU: @mina98 u r welcome to this thread.u will sure testify soon.here is serv Vic no 08153309479.d church is located at sango ota.Give him a call n ur life will never remain d same.
thanks dear God will surely grant our heart desires in Jesus name but the number is not going through. Do you have another number that i can reach him on?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Adorable, thanks for asking after us. DW and LO are both doing great. We bless the name of our God almighty, the omnipotent God.

You're very correct ooh, holiday is over and we need to get down to serious business with God.
Not just the business of praying and living a life pleasing to God But like what @Santagelo25, has said we need to get folks into God's kingdom to share in what we already have. Soul winning is another task/assignment for all of us and may God give us the grace to win souls for Him! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mina98: thanks dear God will surely grant our heart desires in Jesus name but the number is not going through. Do you have another number that i can reach him on?

Keep trying or send a message you will get feed back
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ All that are giving us the gist, may the good Lord bless you.

Sister freechild, you are peeping, pls come and narrate last week encounter at CCT, pls we are begging youooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Sotum just relax,Freechild is compiling a well detailed gist for us all.so chill ! How is Dw n Lo,hope dey r bouncing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Jecu, they are doing great.

I always like freechild gist, that is why
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Glorious conquerors in Christ!!!!!!!let me start by saying sorry for my absence and a big thank you for all my brothers and sisters in Christ who asked after me and those keeping this thread alive..... What we are doing here is being seen by God Almighty and he will surely reward you all with great blessings IJN.

Happy New Year to every member of this thread and May all our blessings of 2013 that did not manifest begin to locate us and be made manifest in our lives IJN.

@golden baby,pls accept my belated birthday greetings. May God give you good and perfect gifts that no man can ever give you, and elevate you far above your expectations IJN.

@Godsent, I am here oh. My spirit is always here even when I wasn't posting,I do not relent in my prayers.I was very busy but I will surely make up for lost time

@sotum,enm,adorable,evangelist jecu(because that is what Serv Vic called her at CCT yesterday)everybody take note.lol.,nic1,fatherabraham,chichi6,chi16,adorable,aderome,floxxi,shyna,Utah,golden baby,santangelo,visitor30,just bee,rute,bolanlevivian,konfessor, and other conquerors I do not remember,I greet you all and urge you to prepare for greater things that God is about to do in our lives this year

@all, God is sooo faithful,he never gives up on his own.there is so much I have to tell you about what God did in my life and even at the tabernacle yesterday......come and see after everyone had gone home. We never expected it to happen like this,to the extent we left the tabernacle by 7:30pm and I got home by 9:00pm.hmmmmmm Just grab your popcorn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Let me start by encouraging everyone to go continuously for deliverance until you get the change you want and thereafter, keep your fire burning by following the principles of living a holy life and praying always. This is what I did which led to the results I am about to share with you.

You all remember when I shared my experience (in the dream)the night before my father's death, and how God used Serv Vic to open my eyes to the fact that the enemy accused me with my gold wedding band,saying it was their property.

Well,two weeks ago,after my father had been buried,I saw him in my dream. I was in a field but he could not see me. The moment I saw him,I got upset and I was saying "why should I be seeing this man? For what? I have no business with him". So I walked into a building where I saw my elder sister and her husband,I warned them seriously never to cross my path again and that I don't want to ever see them or their father anymore.

I kept poking their heads one by one and they kept bowing their heads in shame. My goodness! they were so ashamed. Also, I pointed at two men sitted on a low bench and mocked them saying,"so these ones call themselves husbands" and I laughed at them but they were afraid to look at my face.

While I was at this, a man approached me to settle the situation. He said to me "madam,calm down. What is the matter?" So I told him that I have no business with these people yet they are following me. I have returned all their properties.

Then he replied and said "don't worry, shey you have graduated since 3 months ago?"and I answered "yes". Then he said "so you will find other things to be doing with your time right?"and I said "yes"
Then he told me to give them back the plane ring which is their own but the one with the stone is mine and i did just that after which I woke up

Hmmmm, this happened after I had taken my rings to Serv Vic for sanctification o. Pls let everyone learn from this o, make sure you give your wedding rings(especially pure gold) to a firebrand man of God for sanctification before using them o.The interesting thing about the dream is that the man who came to settle the situation,looked like Serv Vic and as at the time I had this dream,I had been attending CCT for 3months. Haha, no wonder the man said I graduated since 3months ago.
May God give us the grace IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2014
@Adaorable,Floxxi and Freechild07, Amen to your prayers and thanks a lot.
@Visitor30, thank you my dear,I appreciate!
@Canaliliy,how are you? hope cool? I miss your encouraging and prophetic words to me,please come and say hi, is been long..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Fellow conquerors, Thursday's programme left me speechless.Jecu and santangelo have already given you insights on the topic shared at cct. IT IS POSSIBLE.
I don't know what you are believing God for,but I want you to know that it is possible with God.

I brought someone yesterday,but before I go into the details of what happened to her,let me tell you a little about her and why I decided to bring her.

I came to the tabernacle with a girl who used to work in my shop some years ago but I had to redraw from her when God gave me a revelation about her. In the revelation, I was told that there are two evil spirits that follow her everywhere she goes,sending her on errands which she does unknowingly afterwhich she gets herself and she starts crying.I was also told that anyone, who tries to favour her will have blockage and backwardness.

This girl was always crying for reasons she could never tell and when she was working with me then(as at 3 years ago)things just stopped working for me and dh until I got the revelation and decided to let her go.

She kept trying to reach me and I called her one day and asked her about the revelation I had about her and she said it was true. I asked her what she was doing about it and she said she had been attending deliverance in her church and believing God for deliverance but the situation was still the same.

I chose to bring her after I had attended cct and heard Serv Vic say that we should bring those we know that need deliverance and we are saved to save others.

I brought her on the second to the last Thursday in december to book for her deliverance which she did but I called her during the week and she refused to pick my calls that's how she missed that deliverance
I had a revelation about her that week, and I was watching her but she could not see me, a man was giving her meat to eat and I kept shouting out her name, warning her not to eat but she ate it and she didn't see the blade inside the meat that ended up cutting her lips and tongue.
TBC
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2014
I left everything to God and told God that i had done my part and he should help her. She called and said she felt bad about missing her deliverance and she would like to go with me on thursday and so many things happened to stop her from attending but God had his way.

During service,she was making funny faces like she was angry and irritated so i called her and asked what was wrong but my dh told me to leave her alone and concentrate on my prayers,so i left her.

After service, serv Vic attended to all who came to see him and we were the last people he attended to. He told us not to worry that God will arrest the situation and the spirits will manifest their prescence and be destroyed.

Suddenly,she started telling me that she was feeling somehow. I ignored her. Then she said she was hungry, me i no answere am. Then she said she wants to ease herself, but at this moment my spirit told me to follow her,she wants to escape and i followed her to the toilet and stayed by the door. After she finished, i suddenly became pressed and wanted to enter the toilet but my spirit warned me that if i leave her,she may escape, so i followed her back to her seat and came back to use the toilet
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 2:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Finally deliverance started, serv Vic asked her to look at him but she couldn't, she was falling only from looking at his face so she turned her face away.Then he told her to close her eyes and she did.

Serv Vic called out the spirit saying "you spirits that are inside this body, manifest your prescence the way you do in your kingdom in the mighty name of Jesus.
Hmmmmmmmmm, suddenly she started spinning and screeemed, "Why did she follow Franca here". O BOY, I FREEEZE. She said "Why! I told her not to come here".

Then serv Vic commanded the demon to remain chained at a spot. He faced me and told me not to be afraid because they can't harm me. Then he poured blessed water on me and prayed that i am covered by the blood of Jesus and that whenever they attempt to look at me,let them see fire of the holyghost,the blood of Jesus and the face of Jesus. Trust me, my Amen was loud.

Then he turned towards her and asked, "who is the person that brought her here?" suddenly,she forgot my name and answered "that woman" he asked, "what is her name" and she answered "i don't know". Then he said look at her now and she said "NOOO, I don't want to look, i can't look, the fire is too much,release me,let me go".

Serv Vic asked her, "what is your name?" and she said "adaora". He asked, "what kingdom are you from? "and she said "why do you want to know?". Then he commanded fire of the holy ghost while pouring the blessed water on her and she quickly answered "marine kingdom". Then he asked what right she has over the body and how many they were, she said they were 5 in number and that they have been convenanted with her and her family.

Serv Vic asked me her name and i told him,afterwhich he took annoiting oil and poured it in her mouth and asked for her true spirit to drink the blood of Jesus to destroy that evil covenant. She almost threw it up but serv Vic kept praying for the oil to do the work of the blood of jesus in her and torment the evil creature from inside.

Then she started screaming, "release me,what is your business? i told her not to come here but that woman, hmmm that woman, i tried to frustrate her when the service was going on, i tried to push into leaving her bag and escape from the toilet but that womaaaaaaaan"

At this point,i was suprised that it was the holy spirit that was ministering to me all along, not to let her out of my sight
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 4:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Serv Vic asked her "what is your mission in this body?"and she said "I am adaora the beautiful one,I am beautiful"and while she was saying this,she was touching her face and body in a seductive manner and she was twisting her body. Serv Vic said "shut up your dirty mouth,don't try that nonscence here"and prayed for the fire of the holy ghost to begin to torment the demon.

She started screaming and said "what is your business?release me let me go,this place is too hot,I can't take it anymore,I need water,I want to swim,give me water I want to swim". She was moving her body like someone who was swimming, with her hands stretched out in search of water.

Then what happened next was so funny because Serv Vic said to her "you want to swim, you need water?okay,I will give you water" then he poured the blessed water on her and she started screaming.

He asked her again,now what is your mission in this body and she said "I made her ugly so that when she looks into the mirror she will see an ugly face. She refused to worship us and so I must destroy her. She doesn't know me,I will deal with her. We appeared to her in the dream and told her that she is half fish and half human but she sent us away and refused to follow us.I knew her before she was born.she is mine.

She continued "I warned her not to come here but she wouldn't listen because of that woman. Seperated her from that woman for about 3years or so but I don't know why she went back there. That woman is always encouraging and advicing her. She is always asking her to pray and that is why I seperated her from that woman because I know that she will finally get her deliverance through her."
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 4:37am On Jan 04, 2014
She continued and said "we would have destroyed her a long time ago. We seized her breadth,we wanted to. Suffocate her"( this girl has been suffering from asthma) she also said "we would have finished suffocating her but she saw bishop oyedepo in her dream who God used to save her. So I pushed her into committing suicide but she escaped."

She said "She had the guts to come to the barbeach which her mother warned her not to go to but and I wanted to finish her there if not for the prayer warriors that were there. We are what her mother's family have been worshipping but she refused and I will deal with her. I will deal with that boy that she is dating,the only thing saving him is because he is always going to church,every time church church."

She said "anybody that tries to help her,we block it.I will finish her pastor, pastor Patrick,I will finish all of them. Just release me. Infact , I have said too much.Let me not say anything"

Serv Vic said "I command you to speak in the name of Jesus" and asked her "what do you people do?what is she supposed to do for you?" She replied by saying "she is supposed to worship us and dance with us" and she started dancing and singing a strange song in a strange language. Serv Vic used the blessed water again on her and she stopped.
TBC
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 5:14am On Jan 04, 2014
This deliverance session was unlike any I have ever encountered.it was hot and very tough for those evil creatures.

She was still talking,she said a lot of things. Serv Vic asked her what she looks like and she said "fish of course and I am beautiful" she also said "we entered into her uncle who is working for us and he told her he will do some charms for her and she will sleep with him and bath in the river so that she can travel out and be successful but we didn't get her.if not for God who is a merciful God we would have gotten her. She was lucky"

Serv Vic asked her "if she had done it what would have happened?" And she replied "she would have travelled out and she will be successful and we will give her everything she wants but she must Serv us but God saved her" she told serv Vic, "you know that God that created you and he is our father, you know him now, I don't want to call his name but in your heart you know his name"and Serv Vic shouted "Jesus Christ" behold she started screaming and said "that name is a taboo to us, that man, you know he is a man like you"

At this moment,Serv Vic said "how dare you call my Jesus a man like me. It is not me you have insulted, it is Jesus and i will call him to come and hear what you have said" The moment serv Vic said this, she started to beg ,saying "pls,pls,pls don't call him here, i'm sorry, i'm sorry" and he prayed to Jesus,saying " lord Jesus,she has just called you a man,manifest your prescience and take all the glory.

Serv Vic moved away from before her for Jesus to stand in front of her and asked us to watch carefully. As we watched, I saw her on her knees, with both hands stretched out in front of her and she was bowing her head to the ground.It was an amazing sight to behold.
Serv Vic now reminded us that at the mention of Jesus christ every knee shall bow,every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord
TBC
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2014
@ freechild, hmmm, you are such a̶̲̥̅ good story teller/script writer/narrator oo!! How interesting! All these happened when we all left? I saw one black beautiful young girl with you when i came 2 greet you. Ȋ̝̊̅§ she the one? Na wah oo, the devil Ȋ̝̊̅§ indeed a̶̲̥̅ very big liar! Taking possession of what does not belong 2 him in anyway. May God almighty continue 2 bless you as you found Ȋ̝̊̅† necessary 2 bring that girl 2 for deliverance. What of that other girl that her mother also brot for deliverance that was acting weird? What happened 2 her after we left?
Serv Vic told us that we need 2 be winning soul for christ and that is what you did. Im still in shock oo.
Anyways im on my way 2 power must change hand @ MFM now. Power must change hands in all the lives of everyone on this thread this month in Jesus Name!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.