Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333832 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Nic1 is nt true,is only dry fasting dat is nt good.Don't allow anyone to deceive u on dat,is still a tool to our fruitfulness.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good evening my fellow wonderful,fruitful and glorious conquerors, I can see that we are all doing well, thanks to God.
@Nic1 and others that missed me,I do too! Thanks..
@All,please I will like us to have a midnight night prayer tomorrow 31st of dec,as in Crossing Over Prayer:::::
I will try and come up with some prayer points and also our names. Let us do the midnight tomorrow,I know we do have our midnight every Wednesday night,but it will be good that we should have it tomorrow inorder to cross over to the 1st of january 2014. Our God has been so good to us and he will do more this coming fruitful year. Because I strongly believe that 2014 is our year of Fruitfulness in every areas of life.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2013
::::::CROSSING OVER PRAYER --(Passover to year 2014)::::::
Good morning my Fellow Wonderful,Fruitful and Glorious Conquerors...
This is the prayer point for today's midnight prayer... Crossing Over Night:
You can fast from 6am to 12pm,3pm or 6pm.
Memory Verse::: Genesis 1:28,Psalm 127:3 Joel 2:25, Psalm 105:17, Psalm 121...
*****Oh God our Creator, please forgive every known and unknown sins in our lives, give us the grace to live above sins. Thank you oh God for your mercies in Jesus Name.

***1)This Year 2014 is my turning point and I will turn around for good,we shall celebrate our Victory over unfruitfulness with living children, God's heritage and reward in the name of Jesus Christ.
***2) Voice of barrenness, speaking against my fruitfulness, SHUT UP AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
***3) I declare,O my marriage, Arise now and break free from the Satanic embargo of unfruitfulness now by fire.
***4) Enemies of my fruitfulness, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
***5)Lord,in your own way use an uncommon recommendation to restore my wasted years this year 2014 in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
6)Thank God for answered prayers..

Thank you Abba father, God of Jacob,almighty God, the great I am,
Immovable rock, omnipotent, powerful, awesome Lord, Victorious warrior, commanding King of Kings, Mighty conqueror, the God of all the conquerors here. for answering your name in the lives of the names of your sons and daughters listed below:::in this year 2014,there shall be Passover,salvation and solution. Thank you because we know that after today's crossing over prayers that we all we see your full touch in our lives,those that told us NO shall say YES,those that hated us shall seek us to do us good. .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
***Goldenbaby
***JECU
***Freechild07
***4Gsmokei
***Santagelo25
***Parisienne
***Pintoxx
***Tukree
***Mikuut
***Tmc1
***Chi16
***Uteh
***Konfessor
***Aderome
***Enm
***Nic1
***Nifemi_cutie
***Whitesnow
***Laamilaaka
***FatherAbraham
***Chichi6
***Floxxi
***Testimonylife
***Kike100
***Menes
***God's sent :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,
Oh Lord,I cover this names with the precious blood of your son Jesus Christ, No evil eyes will see us in Jesus name.
Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you my Lord!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2013
[b]This is the general list of all the conquerors::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Oh Lord, answer your name in the lives of your sons and daughters listed here...
As the year will come to an end today,let all our failures,disappointment,barreness,financial setbacks and troubles end today in Jesus name Amen.. Let our sorry turn to story,our pain to gain,our delay to desire, our turning point is sure in Jesus name Amen.
Thank you God.

***Goldenbaby
***JECU
***Freechild07
***4Gsmokei
***Santagelo25
***Parisienne
***Pintoxx
***Tukree
***Mikuut
***Tmc1
***Chi16
***Uteh
***Konfessor
***Aderome
***Enm
***Nic1
***Nifemi_cutie
***Whitesnow
***Laamilaaka
***FatherAbraham
***Chichi6
***Floxxi
***Testimonylife
***Adaroable
***Kike100
***Menes
***funkybaybee
***Biggee01
***Bolanlevivian
***Maymay1
***Jamo90
***Iya-Ejima
***Samplet
***Waistbead
***Lanray01
***Janutra
***Clarina
***Finecheek12
***Chyvia
***Rute
***Nikkypearl
***BB12
***Habb
***Locuu40
***Slimtolu
***Shyna112
***God'sgrace2013
***Vilachi
***Justbee
***Anubabe
***God's sent
[/b]

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2013
[b]This is the general list of all the conquerors::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Oh Lord, answer your name in the lives of your sons and daughters listed here...
As the year will come to an end today,let all our failures,disappointment,barreness,financial setbacks and troubles end today in Jesus name Amen.. Let our sorry turn to story,our pain to gain,our delay to desire, our turning point is sure in Jesus name Amen.
Thank you God.

***Goldenbaby
***JECU
***Freechild07
***4Gsmokei
***Santagelo25
***Parisienne
***Pintoxx
***Tukree
***Mikuut
***Tmc1
***Chi16
***Uteh
***Konfessor
***Aderome
***Enm
***Nic1
***Nifemi_cutie
***Whitesnow
***Laamilaaka
***FatherAbraham
***Chichi6
***Floxxi
***Testimonylife
***Adaroable
***Kike100
***Menes
***funkybaybee
***Biggee01
***Bolanlevivian
***Maymay1
***Jamo90
***Iya-Ejima
***Samplet
***Waistbead
***Lanray01
***Janutra
***Clarina
***Finecheek12
***Chyvia
***Rute
***Nikkypearl
***BB12
***Habb
***Locuu40
***Slimtolu
***Shyna112
***God'sgrace2013
***Vilachi
***Justbee
***Anubabe
***God's sent
[/b]

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Let us reflect on this:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: You are a child of God, born of the Spirit of God, elected and appointed by God and licensed to succeed on the earth. You can’t go up unless you elevate your thinking. The chosen do the choosing. What God is ready to do in your life is too big for you alone; your power is in your right partners. Be massively favoured"

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2013
@All,please I have to post the prayer points now cos I just have a little network here,I don't know if I can see network by morning..
Please let's not be offended that I didn't inform your guys on time,I still dey my villa so the network is poor,Let's all be serious with this prayers,I believe that God will do a new thing in our lives.
I pray that God will give us all a cute baby like this one below come 2014 Amen..
Sweet Dreams to you all.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning happy conquerors, Goldenbaby, hmm so you are the one making me to dream of female child baby cloths,
am surprise to log in and find the female baby pics you posted you better mix it with male child picsoo haha, cos freechild, Uteh, Jilsandra, nice1,fatherAbraham etc they are praying for baby boys haaahaa, it shall come to pass soon in Jesus name thanks for your arrangement of prayer
Golden bright brain. Am not worried about you cos your case is settled, by next year start dressing coperate like a lawyer and submit your application to any organization use your blessed water they will all be calling you to resume work IJMN.

to all the women be you a member or a viewer of this thread, I want you to know that I went through everything you are or you were going through. ranging from fibroid to yellow/milk bossom discharge, to bulky stomach to hotness to tight vjj that looks as if there is a lump in there, to painful intercourse etc but God saw me trough via deliverance so that I can tell others.

yes conquerors what wake me up this early morning is cos of the thought of what satan normally do to couples after or during deliverance,
it happened to me and dh, you can't imagine that there was a day we went for deliverance and the people booking us for deliverance had to settle case between me and dh before we were booked.
1* after deliverance satan will want to bring unnecessary quarrel so that you and your dh will not want to BD
2*after deliverance satan will make you to see your husband as a man that does not last in bed so no need to bd
3*after deliverance you will be surprised to see dh facing the wall sleeping, or sleeping on his stomach with trouser on his waist
and you will get angry and hiss and sleep saying after all, am not the only one that needs the child let us sleep and you wake up the next morning keeping marlice.
4*satan will make you to see no reason why you even went for deliverance by showing you some bad picture of your wife or husband.

My sisters and brothers: There is another strong thing that satan normally do to women:
satan will make you to keep misbehaving to your spouse by refusing to baby dance, by yelling insult on him, by telling you that you are still young, by telling you that you married a wrong man,. Do you know what? Satan has planned to finish you,

my dear, satan will keep you to be behavinng very rude until you reach menopause then he will now depart, that is when he is sure that you have reach the end of the road of age, then you will now become obedient, you will now want to behave well, you will now beging to channel your character well towards your spouse. you will now want to baby dance even when your dh is sleeping on his stomach.

ALL THESE HAPPENED TO ME BUT I REALIZED MY SELF ON TIME AND SAID NO TO SATAN DESTINY CAN'T STOP HERE, YOU CANT RULE ME TILL OLD AGE BEFORE DEPARTING FROM ME NOW DEPART AND LET ME HAVE MY HEART DESIRE.

now women stay by your window in the bed room and look into the sky and say the same thing to satan then baby dance with your partner whether is past ovulation or not.

somebody here had a dream dis night that she went to price baby cloth but she could nt buy it, I want to let you know that any power that is in possession of your baby's clothes is dying now IJMN.

TO THE MEN: PLS. DO NOT MALTREAT YOUR WIFE COS OF THIS UGLY SITUATION COS SHE WILL SOON GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR BABIES
I WAS MALTREATED AND THAT MADE ME TO TAKE A DANGERIOUS VOW THAT INVOLVES ME AND DH, NO GOING BACK. IF HE WANT TO TRY OUTSIDE HIS WALKING STICK WILL NOT RESPOND AND HE WILL LOST HIS JOB SO HE BETTER COPERATE AND FOLLOW JESUS. haahaaa dangerous vow, now we are living like brother and sister "Inner tube is our middle man.

@All, pls, let us participate in that prayer that Goldenbaby posted, I notice that so many of you are not responding when ever another person post prayer points, you only respond when you see God's sent post prayer point it is not good o, Goldenbaby prayers can destroy demons now cos she is not bd yet, she has not joined her hubby yet so better come and shout amen now before she reaches Ebony State lool.

my email remains joyfavour07@gmil.com

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=nic1]@uteh, so shall it be in Jesus name. Abeg increase tempo jare. they must all burn completely by fire in Jesus name.
@ all, please I heard fasting is not good for those ttc. Is this true?[/quote

Pls do not mind those people, If you did not fast how would you have received your deliverance or is it not someone who is free from evil manipulation that can TTC? Pls there is no way one will not fast if you want God to minister to you, the bible say: that this kind dont go, except by fasting and praying, so my sister one need fasting to communicate with the Lord sometimes.

@Goldenbaby, Amen to your prayers.

@Godsent, may all your efforts be crowned with a surprise blessing come 2014 IJN

@All, I wish you all, happy new year in advance
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning @all. Thanks for the response to that question. I never believed it anyway, just wanted to be reassured.
@Goldenbaby, Amen to the prayers.
@God sent, God has certainly spoken to you cos my prayer has always been for boys. I always say the girl will come after the boys
@ all, I wish you a fruitful,prosperous and happy new year in advance
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jamo90: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2013
I waz there!!!
God is Able. I no longer shout when I see God's work. I just keep quiet and Thank Him for letting me experience His Presence in my Life time!
Abeg, still recovering from 'spiritual' shock.
U can only experience God's work little by little. If He shows u everything @ once, u may run mad. haha thats wat I call 'Spiritual Madness' not Terry g oooo.

God Help Us All.
I'm out.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
@Golden, amen to your prayers. But will it be midnite prayer, because some people will go for cross over service this evening o.

@Godsent, and u say u are not a prophetes, how did u know d gender of baby we want. Okay, u are not a prophet, but a woman God reveals things to, lol.

@All, see you next year!!!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good afternoon my fellow wonderful,fruitful and glorious conquerors.
@God's sent, hahahahahahah!! God will give you a baby girl as your next child,then after that,Twins will follow(a boy and girl).
I claim and receive that my case has been settled in Jesus name. Hmmmmm!! God really shows things to you ooo.
@Uteh,yes is midnight,I know that we all we go for cross over prayers in the church,you can write it out and say the prayers quietly in your church or if you come back from service you say it before you go to bed. Like me,when I will be through in my church around after 12am(Catholic),I will go home for family prayers,after that I will then go quietly in my room and said the prayers I posted above. Na praying cabashing I dey ooo.is not easy to be alive and see 2014.is the grace and mercies of God.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
@God's sent,this is the pictures of a baby boy and girl below (2014 Babies),anyone that needs a boy should claim it,anyone that also needs a baby girl should claim it but if you need the two,you should claim it also. For me,I claim the two in Jesus name,my first issues will be twins(a boy and girl) thank you O God because I know you have done it for me,it is settled in Jesus name Amen

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Goldenbaby:
@God's sent, hahahahahahah!! God will give you a baby girl as your next child,then after that,Twins will follow(a boy and girl).

@Goldenbaby ameeen to your pryers, but help me cabash well so that all these our sisters will get their pregnancy bfp and carry their babies come 2014 so that my vowed number of bfp mamas will complete fast for me to start cheking my calendar and BBT chart lol .

Goldenbaby: [color=#770077]
I claim and receive that my case has been settled in Jesus name. Hmmmmm!! God really shows things to you ooo. My hubby called me this morning and was telling my that a friend of his that helped him told him that I should summit my CV to him.I believe that God won't let me down.. Thanks you so much,will dress as you said and will be using the blessed water as usual.

Yes, God will not let you down, cos your name is in this thread of conquerors, just get some suit wears, good shoes, but not akpola haha and march into your New year of all round fruitfulness.

@Jamo90, my brother happy all round fruitful New year in advance,
to all the men you all will have a financial breakthrough I mean the money that your house will not contain come year 2014, Remember to worship Allah with all your heart according to the Quran chapter 112. worship him in for His greatness cos we are the one that need God, so our sincere worship to God is for our own benefit.

God if this thread and the sermon in CCT bout the God of all flesh is what is going to proof to the world that we are all serving one God in different languages and different manners, let thy will be done oh God of all flesh.

@Freechild07, where are thou?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jamo90: I waz there!!!

Was it at the deliverance ground?

Amen to all the prayers, may 2014 be a year of BFPsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss in this thread in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Goldenbaby,
Amen to ur prayers..
Like my name says, Iya-Ejima! I claim them both (a boy and a girl) IJN.
@Godsent, I can't stop praying for God's continous blsngs upon u & ur household.
Wishing all conquerors a prosperous & fruitful 2014.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Golden I say a louder Amen to the prayers.Iya-ejima said 2 n u said 2,infact me I wnt 3,oya!! post pics for me ooo or I go vex but no make me take vex enter 2014 lolzz.@Godsent,u r truely sent by God.I pray for uncommon favour of God to locate u n ur family come 2014.u will grow from strength to strength.@all happy new year in advance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
@God's sent, ok dear. Thanks so much! I won't wear akpola shoe oooo, lols .
@Iya-Ejima, God has answered you,receive your Ejima in Jesus name Amen.
@JECU, 2014 is our year of turning point and all around fruitfulness, you no go carry vex annoyance enter ram in jesus name Amen. Hmmmmm! To upload those pictures na wahala oooo, Network palava,I had to sleep off lifting my phone up in search of network. Hahahahaaa! You need 3,but I don tell God to give you 4 as your first issue. 3 and 4 na the same naaa!! So check your picture above!! Hahahahahahah! Take it in Jesus name Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Golden lol at lift ur phone up for network,don't worry I will bluetooth network to ur phone now.hmmm na 3 I tell u but if u done tell God 4,I welcome dem with open arms wide apart dat way,I will close d chapter of childbearing.But u go come help me to dey carry them oooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Goldenbaby amen to your prayers am in for the. Cross over prayer 2014. For me I claim twins boys. We shall all have it IJN AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Goldenbaby, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! God bless u dear. Trust u r enjoying villa.
@JECU, no vex abeg o! God don grant d desires of ur hrt already so jst de thank am in advance. U knw dat kinda miracle dt leaves ppl dazed at God's awesomeness.. 2014 even ends wiv digit 4 so prepare for d quadriplets!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
@iya-Ejima I say a louder n thunderus Amennn.God I thank you for answering my prayer.Let me start doing rehersal on how to carry them ooo.Same with u too my sister.2014 is our yr of abundant blessing,fruitfulness n multiples of bfppppppppp Ijn.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year to all the Conquerors, The All round Fruitful year we have been waiting for is here, from henceforth all we will be seeing and hearing will be CONGRATULATIONS! left, right, front and back in Jesus Mighty name Ameeeen!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2014
God's sent:
Happy New Year to all the Conquerors, The All round Fruitful year we have been waiting for is here, from henceforth all we will be seeing and hearing will be CONGRATULATIONS! left, right, front and back in Jesus Mighty name Ameeeen!

Supported with a very big AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2014
@All, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 To all my fellow conquerors! This is our year of FRUITFULNESS in every areas of our lives and plenty of it also.

Dw and I are wishing all of us a year that will herald abundance of supernatural fruitfulness, people will ask how did it happen and we shall testify to God's almighty glory.

@Mama God's sent, I say thunderous Amen to your prayers and a Big Congratulation also to you, because we shall all testify this year in Jesus mighty name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2014
@Mama Godsent, very big amen to your prayers.Is our year of possibilities and exceeding grace in all areas of our lives.happy new year.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FatherAbrahamm: 4:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to everyone!

Count your blessings of 2013...and you will have many reasons to say - GOD IS SO GOOD!

You can sing, dance, jump, shout....do it right now!

Bishop Oyedepo said last night 'Until your thanks for the past is received, you are not qualified for the next!

#BETHANKFUL

.....lest I forget, on whose door is that boy knocking on?

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:49am On Jan 01, 2014
:::::::::::"2014" Our Year Of All Around Fruitfulness and Turning Point:::::::::
*********Happy New Year to all my Fellow Wonderful,Fruitful and Glorious Conquerors..
God of heaven and earth, thank you so much for the New Year; God I pray your perfect will be done in our lives and family this year; Prove yourself to be God, strong and mighty in our lives and all that concerns us in 2014, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 7:00am On Jan 01, 2014
@Ma Godsent, Amen to your prayers
@Visitor30 Amen to your prayers.
@Godsgrace, Amen.

@All, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014. It shall indeed be a fruitful year for us all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 01, 2014
°█┼█┼███┼███┼███┼█┼█°
°█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼█°
°███┼███┼███┼███┼███°
°█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█•°
°█┼█┼█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█•°
°•.¸"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸"̮¸.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸¸.•°♥°•.¸"̮¸.•
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Exceeding grace to everyone. This is d year we av being waiting for. It sha b our year of all round fruitfulness. Let d testimonies begin to flow. Happy new year great warriors and amen to all our prayers. @Golden baby, dh av being praying for triplets but sinc no pic for triplets I claimed quadruplets(2boys and 2girls) and I believed dt it sha come to fillfulment in dis year 2014. Pls inbox me ur bb pin to babyto16@yahoo.com.
@all..- I greet everybody esp Godsent,Jecu my love,Iya ejima, sotum etc and welcome to all newbies. I love u all. @pikinmama...I miss u my love. Pls come back to us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.