Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,893 members, 7,852,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning (31228 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
fairyprincess:
Ride on Man ! He he he he grin grin grin grin

omg - i just met a fairy!
please sprinkle your fairy dust on me and make me fly!
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by denzel2009: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

Mr Man stop acting as if you no dey live naija before. Most taxis carry more than 1 passenger. and that's normal.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
denzel2009:
Mr Man stop acting as if you no dey live naija before. Most taxis carry more than 1 passenger. and that's normal.

it's not normal....
when i see passengers in a taxi, i just assume they all boarded together - like a group of friends heading to the same destination - not the pick me here, drop her there!
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by denzel2009: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

it's not normal....
when i see passengers in a taxi, i just assume they all boarded together - like a group of friends heading to the same destination - not the pick me here, drop her there!

Bros, it's normal. Obalende to VI, na taxi dey carry me then and no be only me dey board am

Abeg, fashy the this your ajebota swags...you be pako na cheesy
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
denzel2009:
Bros, it's normal. Obalende to VI, na taxi dey carry me then and no be only me dey board am

Abeg, fashy the this your ajebota swags...you be pako na cheesy

thunder fire your keyboard....
what is pako/ajebot gotta do with this? lest i forget, we need to talk - i have got a couple of questions to ask you.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

As mi lord pleases....
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Pataki: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
I never knew of cabs that carry more than one different passenger on the island. I know of danfos and mostly keke maruwa. Except if the OP is talking of keke maruwa which is unlikely the case.

I am fully aware of drops though. And quite frankly, with the unsafe situation in Lagos, entering such cabs is like signing your own death issuance.

This is why, if I have any business to do on the island, I charter a taxi - drop from a bus garage. This way, you are one step safer in Lagos.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by denzel2009: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

thunder fire your keyboard....
what is pako/ajebot gotta do with this? lest i forget, we need to talk - i have got a couple of questions to ask you.

lmao painment!

You wan dash me money?
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
denzel2009:
lmao painment!
You wan dash me money?

no - i want to ask questions!

fairyprincess:
As mi lord pleases....

sprinkle away.............
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by denzel2009: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

no - i want to ask questions!

ask away bro.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
denzel2009:
ask away bro.

i ain't doing it here, are you kidding me?
these are classified questions!
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by denzel2009: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=coogar][/quote]

PM me
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pls Roll out d questions... Whr' da parry @?
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
denzel2009:
PM me

just did!

fairyprincess: Pls Roll out d questions... Whr' da parry @?
grin grin grin

party ke?
we are planning to rob a bank.....
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by brownlord: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

it's not normal....

Wetin dey worry this bouncer self, or u dey crase, na u start to dey live abroad? My guy park well before i conjur for ur deportation

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by denzel2009: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

just did!

party ke?
we are planning to rob a bank.....

no be me and you lol. I just replied you sha
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
brownlord:
Wetin dey worry this bouncer self, or u dey crase, na u start to dey live abroad? My guy park well before i conjur for ur deportation

i don't stay abroad, you powdered-face herbalist!
enugu is where i rest my head and there are no pick me pick them rubbish in my local government.

by the way, what is abroad?
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
party ke?
we are planning to rob a bank.....[/quote]

Am In.... Wait a sec, "browse tru phone "
Thank goodness! I stil hav a herbalist number grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by coogar: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
fairyprincess:
Am In.... Wait a sec, "browse tru phone "
Thank goodness! I stil hav a herbalist number grin grin grin

ok - you would be the getaway driver.
bring your balaclava, leather gloves and an all black outfit.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by kayalla(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
dis na old tricks na, shine ya eyes
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Na old format be dis
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Osheshe(f): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2013
ukchy: Benin city style......Haaaaahaaaa,i laugh i greek. This is exactly how they operate in Benin city.I was serving when i encounter this kind of thing and the same nonsense story....People should be wise,although is only the greedy ones that fall for them.
Lesson,do not enter taxi that has two passenger inside already one in the front,one in the back.I try as much as possible not to enter taxi along the road again when i was in Benin because a lot of people encounter this kind of people.

Some dubious men are out there looking for who to take advantage of.People be WISE

I reside in Benin city and there are occasional stories here and there. I personally feel that the safest means of public transportation within the city is the BUS. This is due to the fact that they are almost always filled with market women.

One new trick they employ now is to ask unsuspecting people inane questions, and the minute you reply, the 'charm' starts working. Take for instance, I went to Lagos street to purchase something one day. When I was done, I proceeded to board a bus going to Sapele road and this man taps me from behind. When I turned to face him, he asked me for the time on my watch. That's when I knew he was up to no good because I wasn't putting on a time piece so how could I have possibly known what the time was saying?

I calmly entered the bus before giving him a serene smile coupled with a stiff middle finger. So beware of people asking inane questions in the most absurd places.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by alextayo(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Pataki: I never knew of cabs that carry more than one different passenger on the island. I know of danfos and mostly keke maruwa. Except if the OP is talking of keke maruwa which is unlikely the case.

I am fully aware of drops though. And quite frankly, with the unsafe situation in Lagos, entering such cabs is like signing your own death issuance.

This is why, if I have any business to do on the island, I charter a taxi - drop from a bus garage. This way, you are one step safer in Lagos.

you can get such cabs at the following locations in Lagos:

1. Obalende under the bridge and they ply Ikoyi.

2. Obalende park and they ply Bonny Camp, Bar beach, Eko Hotel route

3. Check point bus stop along Akin Adesola Victoria Island, and they usually source for passengers at Law school. They operate betwen 5:00 AM till about 7:00AM every morning and they ply Ajah axis

4. Ogudu and Ojota. They ply Ogudu to Ojota to and fro....These are the ones I can remember now.

@PATAKI, the fact that you dont know doesnt mean that it doesnt exist....always make your research before you comment online.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Rooneyboy: Anybody that falls for this their mode of operation must be an Idiut

Like you own your life undecided

OP I thank God for you. Hence the importance of saying your prayers before leaving home everymorning.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by logica(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2013
Osheshe:

I reside in Benin city and there are occasional stories here and there. I personally feel that the safest means of public transportation within the city is the BUS. This is due to the fact that they are almost always filled with market women.

One new trick they employ now is to ask unsuspecting people inane questions, and the minute you reply, the 'charm' starts working. Take for instance, I went to Lagos street to purchase something one day. When I was done, I proceeded to board a bus going to Sapele road and this man taps me from behind. When I turned to face him, he asked me for the time on my watch. That's when I knew he was up to no good because I wasn't putting on a time piece so how could I have possibly known what the time was saying?

I calmly entered the bus before giving him a serene smile coupled with a stiff middle finger. So beware of people asking inane questions in the most absurd places.
Your written English is excellent. Quite coherent. Yet you think somebody can "charm" you by asking for the time (once you respond)?
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by SisiKill1: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
LMFAO!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
logica: You written English is excellent. Quite coherent. Yet you think somebody can "charm" you by asking for the time (once you respond)?

ROTFLOL! grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
deife: I'll be as brief as possible, Nairalanders. To tell you that kidnappers & ritualists exist & are on rampage is an understatement. What you need to be aware of is that they adopt different strategies to capture their victims. I'm going to share with you one approach so as not to become a prey.

I was at Law School busstop at about 6.30am today when I saw a cab & told the driver my destination. He told me to board. I noticed that there was a 'passenger' beside him & another one at the back. So I sat at the back.
Within 30 seconds of our journey, the young man beside me offered the driver #100 as transport fare. Immediately, the driver started shouting. The dialogue ensued between both of them:

Driver: How dare you offer me a hundred naira as transport fare? Aren't you the one that put that bag in the trunk? In fact you have a case to answer. Where did you get that huge amount of money from?

Passenger: (sobbing & genuflecting) please don't expose me. My boss died this morning. He was a Hausa man who ran a Bureau de Change business. He died after a brief illness. As soon as he died, my colleague made away with one of his vehicles. Because I don't know how to drive, I decided to make away with this money.

Passenger at the Front: How much is in the bag?

Passenger: 1.1 million dollars

Passenger at the Front: Oga driver, you know what? Let's strike a deal with the man. (Facing the Passenger at the back who at this point is already shaking like a jellyfish) Are you ready to share this money with the rest of us on this car?

Passenger: Yes sir!

All along I was quiet.

Passengersadthe one who 'stole' the money) We need a herbalist or witch doctor to help us make the charms ineffective because the last time I tried to touch the money, I fell down.

Driver: (Cuts in) that's no problem. We will get a pastor or a herbalist to destroy the charms.

At this point, the passenger asked for my views. To be candid, so many things were on my mind. I felt this could be the 'major break' I had been trusting God for. On the other hand, I wasn't comfortable because if what the passenger said was anything to go by, & I partook in spending the money, I would have murdered Peace & Sleep.

Me: No true pastor will agree to be a part of this.

Before you could say Jack Robinson, the Passenger at the Front quickly offered to phone a herbalist that he claimed to know. Meanwhile the driver had taken the alternative route instead of going through the Toll Plaza. As soon as we got to a point, I told the driver to stop, I told him I wasn't interested, & immediately got out of the car & took a long walk.

To cut a long story short, when I got to work, I just hinted my colleague about my experience without going into details & guess what she said! She told me their modus operandi which tallied with what I experienced today.

So Nairalanders, I urge you to always take time to pray before you go out & be close to God. Put God first in all you do & be security conscious. May you not die untimely in Jesus' name & may God's grace be constantly available to you & your loved ones.
Old trick ,only the gullible and stup1d ones falls for this shyte.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Osheshe(f): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
logica: Your written English is excellent. Quite coherent. Yet you think somebody can "charm" you by asking for the time (once you respond)?

I was the biggest of doubtful Thomases until it happened to my brother. Someone stopped him along a busy street ostensibly to ask for directions to a bank that was ironically just across the road from him. The second he said 'that's the bank over there...', he fell into a zombie state. Maybe you could explain this to me? Is there a medical term for what I've described above?

To cut a long story short, we had to tie him up real good and bundle him to a pastor for prayers. All he kept mumbling was: 'I have to give "them" the money...' It took 3 days, but he eventually came back to his senses. I'd be a fool not to learn from his experience.

Seriously though, why would someone ask for the time from another individual who's not wearing a time piece? Just in front of a market? There were even some mallams who repair wrist watches a few meters away from where we stood. Why me?
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by logica(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Osheshe:

I was the biggest of doubtful Thomases until it happened to my brother. Someone stopped him along a busy street ostensibly to ask for directions to a bank that was ironically just across the road from him. The second he said 'that's the bank over there...', he fell into a zombie state. Maybe you could explain this to me? Is there a medical term for what I've described above?
Your brother was hypnotized by some means. It is not juju. Even intelligence agencies like the CIA do these kind of things. But it was much more than just from asking for direction; he was probably kidnapped and then hypnotized. Of course it is understandable that he will not remember the details because memory loss does occur.

All he kept mumbling was: 'I have to give "them" the money...'
^^^^^^^^
That is quite expected from someone under the influence of hypnosis.

Seriously though, why would someone ask for the time from another individual who's not wearing a time piece? Just in front of a market? There were even some mallams who repair wrist watches a few meters away from where we stood. Why me?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe you are female...and pretty. smiley
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Osheshe(f): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^^
I'll stick to my default mode in these situations - pretend to be deaf and mute. Its better to be safe than sorry. For that reason, I do not answer questions from strangers. Touching or any form of body contact is highly prohibited. I was in this bus one day and the male passenger beside me suddenly placed his hand on my lower abdomen. First thing I did was to calmly remove his hand. Then I checked to make sure all my 'unmentionables' were intact. Fully satisfied, I aimed a swift blow to his g.r.o.I.n. The imbe.cile could not explain why he started coughing and gasping to the other passengers. I'm not the surrogate conductor in a bus...hence, no one can pass his/her bus fare expecting me to hand it over to the driver/conductor. Extreme caution is the watchword when moving in public.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by logica(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Osheshe: ^^^
I'll stick to my default mode in these situations - pretend to be deaf and mute. Its better to be safe than sorry. For that reason, I do not answer questions from strangers. Touching or any form of body contact is highly prohibited. I was in this bus one day and the male passenger beside me suddenly placed his hand on my lower abdomen. First thing I did was to calmly remove his hand. Then I checked to make sure all my 'unmentionables' were intact. Fully satisfied, I aimed a swift blow to his g.r.o.I.n. The imbe.cile could not explain why he started coughing and gasping to the other passengers. I'm not the surrogate conductor in a bus...hence, no one can pass his/her bus fare expecting me to hand it over to the driver/conductor. Extreme caution is the watchword when moving in public.
LMAO. Wait, how did you check your, err, um...you know...was still there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo) / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.