Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning (31226 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
I had fallen victim of this way back late 90s. A young foreigner so I guess approach me n said he is looking 4 some woman in a particular place. That he sold some items 2 her n he needs 2 recover his money n go back abroad. And that he has other biz he can help me with n that I ll make money. As a teenager I mumu follow d man. I was hyponitised n I saw drums of money. They said one alhaji stole d money n put charms n that d charms have affected us. So we should go n bring money (naira or dollars) to mix 2 neutralise d charms. I went home in search of dollars. I saw only 10dollars n I took it 2 them n they rebuke me. I went 2 a friend 2 borrow me money, he only gave me 5k n I took it 2 d them. This drag on 4 weeks n they threatened that if I tell anyone I ll die. Wen I kept going n one of d men wanted 2 sleep with me. I ran away n never told anyone till my university days wen it happened 2 a roommate. I was still scared I would die n everyone was just laughing at me. It happened again at Abeokuta express way wen I had started work, this one I was smarter n I told them 2 drop me infront of d bank that I want 2 take money. Yeye people, they dropped me n I did them waka. Another happened few months ago along Apapa-Oshodi enroute Apapa. I was late 2 work n because some private cars use their vehicle 2 pick people. So I boarded this one n immediately they started madam what is in d boot. I just told them 2 drop me. And they did n zoomed off. Later dat week I saw d same people picked up a lady at d same b/stop n I just prayed that she should b wise. Word of advice, never be greedy n naïve at d same time.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Osheshe(f): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
logica: LMAO. Wait, how did you check your, err, um...you know...was still there?

grin...how else?
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Icherishu: Word of advice, never be greedy n naïve at d same time.

grin grin This word of advice has me cracking up! In other words, you can be greedy, you can be naive, but you must never be greedy and naive at the same time.... So, if you're greedy at 1pm, make sure you are not naive till 2. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by anitank(f): 2:28am On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

hahaha
many of the victims of such crimes have been told to look forward to their financial breakthrough this month by their pastors. what do you expect?
*rolls into gutter* grin grin
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by 190406dd: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2013
Exactly hw it hapnd to me xcept fr d guy at d front sit entered at d same time wt me bt a lady ws already sitting bhind, al d crying my oga b burea de change evrytng, i jst tld d cab man I wnt out nd I wsnt interested,I jst smelt a rat, tnk God I'm nt history,ose Jesu!
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

hahaha
many of the victims of such crimes have been told to look forward to their financial breakthrough this month by their pastors. what do you expect?
Sisi_Kill:

Even more reasons for them to lose their heads.

If it's not gonna be used. . .then why have it?!

lmao.

Here's a thought - what if you demand to be let out of the cab and they refuse? shocked and threaten to off your head right there in the car? shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by chikaflora: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2013
coogar: i don't understand how people board taxis and share it with other passengers. to the best of my knowledge, taxis are supposed to cater only for you and you alone.
am sure you are not a Nigerian.
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by rien05(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
chikaflora: am sure you are not a Nigerian.
Good answer
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Sentempest(f): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Manugirl1: Really cougar is that what you can come up with.. Did I hit a nerve? Cos you and I knw when you entered UK. You can do better than that! It's your type that are washing toilet and come to Nairaland and starts acting like a big boy.
ooooooooh see am
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by jadelyn007(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
I had a similar experience,as dy stopd d car 2 start their cock n bull story,i jumpd out b4 u could say Jack
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
jadelyn007: I had a similar experience,as dy stopd d car 2 start their cock n bull story,i jumpd out b4 u could say Jack
Those ones aren't about rituals ,they are 'washy' they play on one's gullibility to obtain cash from you by administering fake oath on you while making you to borrow money from people. grin grin grin na today ?
Re: My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning by jadelyn007(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
Truckpusher: Those ones aren't about rituals ,they are 'washy' they play on one's gullibility to obtain cash from you by administering fake oath on you while making you to borrow money from people. grin grin grin na today ?
yea u r right,only d greedy n gullible fall 4 it cos seriously what i was tinkin dat day was hw 2 get 2 my destination.i heard some of dm can go spiritual at tyms

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.