Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (248048 Views)

Poll: What's your verdict?

These bad people are lying against the man of God.: 50% (130 votes)
There's a strong possibility that allegations are true.: 49% (129 votes)
This poll has ended

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by mosaro: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
this is the way the homosexuality started, we tot we could admit them to the society by giving them listening ears and not condemning, but today they now have rights we the real people dont exercise,. so is this issue of rubbishing men of god, one day christain may not even have rights to talk about salvation bcosb of the evil of these people. who is worse,? as a nation we looked at godb in the face and accepted what (homosexuals)he kicked against and we have not thought it wise to repent, but we are busy looking for his servants to kill and distroy. THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD IS NEAR FOR US. some may think there are homosexuals everywherer, true but no nation ever take it as a societal norm, be warned.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by jonathanyk(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2009
my people let God be the final judge. i dont want to judge or cast aspersion on anybody, cheers
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by mosaro: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2009
its obvious that the devil does not fight against falsehood but against the truth. i prefer to boldly stand for what i believe than to write and criticize any man of God anonymously. if you are saying the truth, then identify yourself or keep your lies to yourself without identity. it is only a wicked heart that can write or publish an article of such huge blackmail without identity, go tell the birds of the air! i respect men of God, pastor chris inclusive. smiley
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by mosaro: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
its obvious that the devil does not fight against falsehood but against the truth. i prefer to boldly stand for what i believe than to write and criticize any man of God anonymously. if you are saying the truth, then identify yourself or keep your lies to yourself without identity. it is only a wicked heart that can write or publish an article of such huge blackmail without identity, go tell the birds of the air! i respect men of God, pastor chris inclusive. smiley
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
@jonathanyk

my people let God be the final judge. i dont want to judge or cast aspersion on anybody, cheers

While we wait for God's ultimate judgement, his sins will continue

@mosaro
respect men of God, pastor chris inclusive.

I have one link for you two to mull about when you come down from your addiction to religion

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=294454.msg4159844#msg4159844
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by angrylogan: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2009
Men u guys are so funny, So Pastor Chris has been paying thousands of people to act at healing sessions since the 80's. Plus this unnamed person is the only one to come out since then, Yes let God be the Judge but he gave us sommon sense 4 a reason
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by 9ja4eva: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
Na 2dai una dey know say Pastor Chris na phoney?I need him to heal the blind,lame e.t.c infront of his office before i believe say e dey perform miracles.

This man is making money but blind followers no dey see.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by locator: 5:19am On Sep 24, 2009
it written that in the last days there shall be false prophets and false teachers,they are only fulfulling d prophecy.it is we people that should pray for the spirit of discernment.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2009
locator:

it written that in the last days there shall be false prophets and false teachers,they are only fulfulling d prophecy.it is we people that should pray for the spirit of discernment.

Y'know for the first time on Nairaland you have just hit the nail on the head. it is the people we should pray for. i am sure we have numbers like 10,000 people to one pastor in Nigeria. imagine the lot of blind and misguided followers that are going to hell for poor spirit of discernment
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by MollyJolly: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
Dear readers,

I would like you to be attentive to waht I am going tell you now. 

It is just today that I have seen all your comments about the Man of God Pastor Chris.  If I were you, I would stop saying something wrong about this anointed man of God.  If you are bored or tired hearing the wonderful work of God through Pastor Chris, just go and check if it is true or not.  Do not stay there blaming him.  If you despise the miracles happenin in Christ Embassy Healing School, then you despise God at the same time, and remember it is very dangerous to do so. Please, be careful when you say something wrong about Pastor Chris.  I thnak Goo because He is merciful not to put you to death by saying something wrong like this. 

I would  that everyone who criticises Pastor Chris and the work of God in Christ Embassy to repent and ask God to forgive them.  May be one day you  will get sick terribly and at that moment you will remember the Power of God working in the Man of God Pastor Chris.  I know that Pastor Chris and all his church members ask everday forgiveness for you who persecute and say bad thing about their ministries and the Power of God. May be you think that your life never goes so well as you think it should be. You do not know that may be because of your act or your critics about the work of God that caused your life like this.  So I beg all of you to stop doing this because it brings curses to your life if you do not repent immediately. There is no life without Jesus. It is the healing hands of Jesus that works through Chris  performes miracles  in Chirst Embassy, therefore it is the real work of God who is able to do everything. Do not despise God.  May the peace of God remain in your heart and make you repent from your sinful critics and wrong actions against Pastor Chris.

God bless you all!!
MollyJolly
[/color]
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
Molly pls shut up
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by MollyJolly: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
Dear readers,

Thanks for repying my message. May the peace of God be with you!!

Just I would like you to know that you that criticise this great anointed Man of God will regret soon, because you really despise God. If you ask me to shut up, then it like asking God not to do something in your life. Do not worry I will pray for you. May The God almighty forgive you. Please read your Bible and you will see that everyone in the Bible who persecuted or criticised a prophet or anointed men of God paid for their actions. Look at the sister of Moses who critised him, she became a lepers. May be nowadays, God doesn't not punishes us with that dreadful diseases but with something else, so please, be careful next time. Think seven times even more that seven times before saying something wrong about the Prophets or anointed men of God. Give your life to Jesus and you wil see the truth.

You are all in my prayers,

Molly
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Atheists: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2009

Dear readers,

Thanks for repying my message. May the peace of God be with you!!

Just I would like you to know that you that criticise this great anointed Man of God will regret soon, because you really despise God. If you ask me to shut up, then it like asking God not to do something in your life. Do not worry I will pray for you. May The God almighty forgive you. Please read your Bible and you will see that everyone in the Bible who persecuted or criticised a prophet or anointed men of God paid for their actions. Look at the sister of Moses who critised him, she became a lepers. May be nowadays, God doesn't not punishes us with that dreadful diseases but with something else, so please, be careful next time. Think seven times even more that seven times before saying something wrong about the Prophets or anointed men of God. Give your life to Jesus and you wil see the truth.

You are all in my prayers,

Molly

This is how religious people control us by saying don't touch gods anointed people. Utter nonsense !
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by MollyJolly: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
Dear readers,

Thanks for your reply! Whether is is nonesense or whatever you like it, no one can change the reality of the Bible. If I were you I would repent right now, because hell is real. Do not wait in hell to repent because there is no lace of repentance there. You know, Jesus loves you and wants to take care of your soul. He doesn't want that your soul send eternity in hell. I pray for you all!!

God bless you!!

Molly
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Molly, you must be jehovah witness,because they are the only ones who can take the bashing and it will just wash down their spirits liek water washes off the back of a duck.

I thank you for your prayers (no harm there) but i will advise you to read your Bible carefully, ask for the Holy Spirit to infuse scriptural discernment in your understanding of the word, you will see that the verse "Touch not my annointed" is often quoted out of context as most of our christian brothers love to do in defence of something that is unscriptural or unrighteuous.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Juniordav: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
more is yet 2 come or revealed. Alot of antichrist is out 2 destory so many souls. May God help Us.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by EMMYD01(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
Pls i will like us to know something, the bible says that jesus went about doing good,casting out demons,performing miracle and at the end he said we shall do more than what he has done, so am not surprise by the miracle they perform these days cos its what the bible say will happen that happen. No man should judge a man of God at all cos they are God's reprensentative on this earth. Pastor chris is a man of God even T.B joshua is also a man of God. Pls lets becareful on how we address these people. I refuse to say wrong things about any man of God cos they are God's men
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by EMMYD01(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
They are suppose to be a blessing to the world
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Joagbaje(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2009
We are easily deceived when somebody comes and say " i have inside information, " satan always plant disloyal people in any minister that gives him deadly blow. Jesus had judas, david had Ahitiophel, Moses had James and Jambred. Benny hinn is being accused of staggin miracles in America,his major attacks came from fellow minister and " former disciples with "inside information" Idahosa was called witch doctor and cocaine pusher. nothing is new here. How much will pastor chris pay thousands of america,britons, arabians etcfrom allover the globe that testify to be healed. he must be richer than world bank. and if he pays them, what is his own gain? afterall it is said that the healing school is free. he rather spend money in feeding some of them. check this scriptures out
John 7:12
And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.

we are so excited with bad news Have you thought about the fact that, some of this people were paid and sponsored to lie against the man of God. it is not new. when jesus rose. people were paid to lie that his church members stole his body.
Matthew 28:12-15
And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers, [13] Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. [14] And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. [15] So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Joagbaje(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2009
We are easily deceived when somebody comes and say " i have inside information, " satan always plant disloyal people in a ministry that gives him deadly blow. Jesus had judas, david had Ahitiophel, Moses had James and Jambred. Benny hinn is being accused of staging miracles in America,his major attacks came from fellow minister and " former disciples with "inside information" Idahosa was called witch doctor and cocaine pusher. nothing is new here. How much will pastor chris pay thousands of Americans,Britons, Arabians etc from allover the globe that testify to be healed. he must be richer than world bank. and if he pays them, what is his own gain? afterall it is said that the healing school is free. he rather spend money in feeding some of them. they called Jesus a 419 also. Check this scriptures out
John 7:12
And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.

we are so excited with bad news Have you thought about the fact that, some of this people were paid and sponsored to lie against the man of God. it is not new. when jesus rose. people were paid to lie that his church members stole his body.
Matthew 28:12-15
And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers, [13] Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. [14] And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. [15] So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.
pls lets be wise.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by ralphossai: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2009
I am not a member of christ embassy but i do not believe any of this story its just so fake. The church is not big today because of people paid to pretend. There are life miracles happening and God is still in the business of doing Miracles for his people.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2009
ralphossai:

I am not a member of christ embassy but i do not believe any of this story its just so fake. The church is not big today because of people paid to pretend. There are life miracles happening and God is still in the business of doing Miracles for his people.

and you just happen to be a first-time poster, yea right wink
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by gospelseed(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
Well, pastor Chris to me is a man of God and we all need to leave him alone. I am not a member of his church but these rumors and accusations need to be properly confirmed because if eventually the carriers are lying against this man of God, then we are drawn in with them for judgment if we contribute negatively. Falsehood does not thrive publicly without obviously betraying itself. Pastor Chris ministry is well known in Nigeria that we do not need South Africa to confirm its authenticity. After all, South Africans don't like much of the Nigerian feats so to say.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Broda09: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2009
Those of you who are quick with "do not judge" crap, God will be harsh on you. You knew these were false prophets, you knew they wrre fleesing poor people and you went ahead and defended their acts calling them "annointed people of God", you are sickening.

Prov. 3:21 My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight
John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Jer. 22:3 Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by houvest: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
can we know the identity of thes so called claimants? the fact their identity is hidden makes me smell a rat.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by nuella2(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
The devil intended this for evil but ur only been used to fullfil scriptures. Rumours like this years ago,made me to know this great man of God. And an now a minister of the gospel, healing the sick and casting out devils. I would have been angry but NO, help preach this gospel, unknowing to you. Pastor Chris cannot be stopped, disadvantaged or hindered, cos he is SENT. Study about Joseph, what looked bad in the eyes of men, always turned around for good. PASTOR CHRIS I LOVE U SO MUCH, NO MIND JEOLOUSY PEOPLE BUT IS WORKING 2GEDER FOR GOOD. The bigger ur adversaries the bigger you become, i laugh the devil, loser!
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Gchoice: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
Just want to let you know that I have heard a similar story from a close friend, which to me confirmed that this is true. The person uses wheel chair and is still believing God for her healing, she went to this Pastor's crusade I believe it was in South Africa. At the conference, she was shocked to see that the workers were selective in determining who the pastor would pray for during the crusade. None of those on wheel chair, or those with critical condition was selected, those who were not on wheel chair and were selected, were told (privately) that they had to sit on the wheel chair in order to be prayed for. My friend was seriously disappointed because she had prepared for this conference, with every faith that she could gather within her. She found out on her way home from another friend, who was forced to sit in a wheel chair, that this was what the selected ones were told and the friend was not healed afterall, he was just used for a show!
Let me make few comments here in order not to be misunderstood.
1. God could have healed my friend anyway as a result of her faith, but I believe God was teaching her a lesson to look up to HIM and not to any man "fake or real.
2. I am not in the habit of judging any man of God, I do not encourage anyone to do so either; God whom they serve (or claim to serve) cannot neither be mocked nor deceived. He will reward everyone according to the work of his hand, infact that includes you and me.
3. My reason for posting this is to confirm that this issue is true, because I have a living witness.
4. The general lesson here is to look up to God and God alone. Respect men of God, but do not run after them for miracles; having Jesus as your Lord and Saviour is the best miracle that you can ever receive. When you have HIM, HE will take care of the rest!
Thanks for reading.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by nuella2(f): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2010
@Gchoice if u want to lie do it intelligently, in Pastor chris crusades he prays for everybody, he normally tell the sick to lay their hands where they are hurting. How many pple will he touch? Dat ur friend can be healed witout been touched by the Pastor. The only pple that he get to lay hands on are pple that come out to testify. U said u beiv in SA ur not even sure, then crusade later conference haha!!! they didnt teach u well to lie, go back for more lecture.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by OwohEtte: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2010
Like i said in the case of Olumba, if one is not SURE, shut your trap and get on with your life. If Pastor Chris is a fake, which i dont believe for one moment, let him be judged by God and one more thing: i can tell you this for nothing, one day, somehow the, the truth always comes out. I've lived in UK for 30 years. In the eightees and ninetees, there used to be this popular church "Victory". most of my friends were members; was the hottest do in town, all them girls and guys, smartly dressed were found there evry sunday. The pastor was married with some lovely kids, angelic and handsome kids they were. No one knew that the pastor was a fake embezzler and adulterer. One day, it all came out. This guy is serving a jail sentence and church dismantled.

what im saying is that we should leave this man alone. Though Ive never attended his church, i strongly believe he is clean, trust me. If not, then let God judge him.

I invite all comments
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by lauryn(f): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
Even the Son of God was crucified in his times, 
Love You Pastor Chris, You have been a blessing to me and I am living proof that the Word of God works,
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by twinskenny(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
God sees everything, he searches the heart and know the deepest secret of every being
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Jan 28, 2010
That's not possible, I was once healed from a bruise I had on my left toe, I didn't attend the crusade
I got my own healing from the television, so what does that have to do with paying off money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.