Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] (10958 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123! / Hapy Birthday To Adaobi123! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]So as many of you know, D-Explorer recently hosted the Romance section’s first NEXT Rated Award. The essence of the award, a quarterly event, is to give newcomers of the Romance section a strong voice, and to acknowledge and reward posters for their positive contributions to the section. Well, after days of nominations and voting, we have arrived at our very first winner: Adaobi123!

Adaobi123 is an older member of the forum but is new to the Romance section. Today, we get the opportunity of learning more about the NEXT Rated winner smiley[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin grin hello
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Seat Reserved! cheesy
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Yay! Welcome Madame smiley

Hi Dx smiley[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hmmm..
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
*grabs popcorn*
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Welcome all![/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by IZUKWU(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Brb, let me bring my bottle of alomo from PPA.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ogugua dey form Christian Amanpour/Isha Sesay grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Isha Sesay smiley Lol.

Things will start shortly folks.[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Alright, let's get started!

Adaobi, why don't you tell us about yourself. Where you're from, location, educational goals, aspirations, wishes lol. Anything you want Nairaland to know about you smiley[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by spikesC(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Ammyng(f): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Use your time wisely
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Okiedokie! Here we go people. It's NEXT Rated Award Winner's Celebration going down right here and incase you got lost in between. . . .hmmmmmm. . . .ADAOBI123 Won the Award! Yeah, as simple as 123. . .keep it locked. . .something is about to get HOTTER!!!!!!!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Yay! Welcome Madame smiley

Hi Dx smiley[/size]
Hi the delectable Ogugua wink
I'm feeling the heat is that from here? smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Alright, let's get started!

Adaobi, why don't you tell us about yourself. Where you're from, location, educational goals, aspirations, wishes lol. Anything you want Nairaland to know about you smiley[/size]

o gashhhhh grin

Well from Awka, Anambra state cool
I live in London, Uk
My educational goals are to complete my a-levels and go to university to study pharmacy
My major aspiration is to have my own pharmacy and hopefully move my business to Nigeria and other neighbouring countries cool
My wishes
1.) To get married
2.) Win the lottery
3.) Have 4 kids tongue
4.) Go to Dubai
5.) Own a range rover grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
CFCfan: Ogugua dey form Christian Amanpour/Isha Sesay grin
Nairaland's own!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
I think i'm taking a wife to mama after this show. . . . .and YES! I want 4kids too grin
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
D-Explorer:
I think i'm taking a wife to mama after this show. . . . .and YES! I want 4kids too grin

grin grin grin grin grin

keep dreaming cool
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
Alright people, questions asked and beautifully answered. You want more? Get stucked to this thread. . . .complete fun i call it smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123: o gashhhhh grin

Well from Awka, Anambra state cool
I'm located in London, Uk
My educational goals are to complete my a-levels and go to university to study pharmacy
My major aspiration is to have my own pharmacy and hopefully move my business to Nigeria and other neighbouring countries cool
My wishes
1.) To get married
2.) Win the lottery
3.) Have 4 kids tongue
4.) Go to Dubai
5.) Own a range rover grin

[size=13pt]Wooooooooooooah! A future pharmacist in our midst!! But Adaobi, may I suggest you not only return to Nigeria to open a pharmacy, come online and prescribe anti-crazy medications to our schizo and psycho members grin[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin

keep dreaming cool
Hahahahaha. Dream they say comes true. That's right!
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, once again, it's The NEXT Rated Award right here and standing by is our very own delectable Ogugua88 to run the questions but before then. . . . .
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Wooooooooooooah! A future pharmacist in our midst!! But Adaobi, may I suggest you not only return to Nigeria to open a pharmacy, come online and prescribe anti-crazy medications to our schizo and psycho members grin[/size]

LMMAAOO !! grin grin grin grin grin

I will definitely do this grin grin
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Adaobi, what brought you to Nairaland? You've been a member since 2009, but we're just now getting to know you. What brought you out of hiding? Lol.

There are so many African forums, but you're making your presence known now. Anything in particular that lured you to this site as well as the Romance section?[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ehmmm!! Adaobi, I read where u prescribed green tea facial scrub for someone n I got it too....4 days and my face is feeling kinda smooth!!
Correct pharmacist na hin u be!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Adaobi, what brought you to Nairaland? You've been a member since 2009, but we're just now getting to know you. What brought you out of hiding? Lol.

There are so many African forums, but you're making your presence known now. Anything in particular that lured you to this site as well as the Romance section?[/size]

I dont even know how I found nairaland undecided I guess it was one of those days, when I was bored and nairaland was staring at me. grin grin grin I made the account but I didnt get the gist of it, you know - I was young then, I didnt know much. tongue

I wanted to talk to my fellow Nigerians, were we can talk about Nigeria and other things too. People that I know personally, do not have a great understanding of Nigeria. So I decided to come out of my timid shell. tongue

Romance section, na comdey !! grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
tchidi: Ehmmm!! Adaobi, I read where u prescribed green tea facial scrub for someone n I got it too....4 days and my face is feeling kinda smooth!!
Correct pharmacist na hin u be!!! grin grin

awwww thank you smiley smiley smiley xxxxxx
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Back stage and audience silence. The show is on!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123: I dont even know how I found nairaland undecided I guess it was one of those days, when I was bored and nairaland was staring at me. grin grin grin I made the account but I didnt get the gist of it, you know - I was young then, I didnt know much. tongue

I wanted to talk to my fellow Nigerians, were we can talk about Nigeria and other things too. People that I know personally, do not have a great understanding of Nigeria. So I decided to come out of my timid shell. tongue

Romance section, na comdey !! grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Ahh. That sounds familiar lol. I'm sure many can attest to that. One would be surprised at how out of touch Nigerians who aren't online are lol.

Yes, the Romance section is something else. Another reason why you can't go far after becoming a pharmacist lol.

Well, speaking of the Romance section, your fellow Romancelanders nominated you for this award. You were successfully nominated and won the first edition! What does that mean to you?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Ahh. That sounds familiar lol. I'm sure many can attest to that. One would be surprised at how out of touch Nigerians who aren't online are lol.

Yes, the Romance section is something else. Another reason why you can't go far after becoming a pharmacist lol.

Well, speaking of the Romance section, your fellow Romancelanders nominated you for this award. You were successfully nominated and won the first edition! What does that mean to you?[/size]

Winning the first edition is great !

I never knew people actually noticed by posts grin

I feel honoured that I was the first person to win the NEXT rated awards. No be small ting o cool

I also feel over the moon, that I have a lot of love on this forum. grin grin

Love you guys kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123: Winning the first edition is great !

I never knew people actually noticed my posts grin

I feel honoured that I was the first person to win the NEXT rated awards. No be small ting o cool

I also feel over the moon, that I have a lot of love on this forum. grin grin

Love you guys kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

[size=13pt]That's lovely to hear. And of course they'd notice. If you weren't interesting than they wouldn't have noticed grin[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
I thought i was gonna read "i'm blushing" LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. / Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.