Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship (10961 Views)

When It Comes To Pleasure, Penis Girth Is More Important Than Length / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Theopneustos: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Good day nairalanders

I have listened to a couple of preachers both secular and religious on the issue of what is prime in a relationship and they revolve around these three which are romance,finance and purpose.
Some said romance is important, while others finance and yet some others purpose.

Which is more important.
I think it's purpose.

What do you think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by orohbirodeysmel: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
When you broke without one Kobo and woman begin show u her real colour you go know which one is important

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Ed12(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Purpose noni na ..

Finance maybe a means to achieving the purpose.

But for the sake of real and passionate love life. Try and take them concurrently when you believe you can at a certain stage.

Sadly that is the period for you as a man to build true relationship and carve that true love for your and your wife.

It is not advisable to neglect relationship totally if you believe in marriage

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Dimaya: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Why are people so dishonest with themselves like this.

Have you tried paying your transport fare with purpose ?

When you get hired by a company, what is the most important thing in the offer letter: the company's purpose or your salary offer ?
Why are people japaing from Nigeria? Is it because they don't have a purpose here, or because they can earn more abroad?

My advice: observe what women see as important and stop all this motivational speech on purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrng-mfZpQ

There's no romance without finance. I didn't say it: young everyday Nigerian women like yourself said it. Just listen

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Jewessgratitud3: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
The place of money in a relationship can never be overemphasized. So I think this comparison should be between Romance and purpose leaving money out as money is a very essential part of any human endeavor in life.

If you have all the romance and purpose in a relationship without money, how do you execute the plan and purpose for that relationship at the end of the day? Therefore let money be on standby regardless .

Now, if we are to choose between purpose and romance, I'll say purpose because this is what gives you the drive and direction to a meaningful and healthy lasting relationship.

Romance on the other hand is just to have fun and at the end of the day, you have no clue what you want from this person. Whether you're with them because of the satisfaction you're getting at the moment or you want them for keeps. So you'll just playing around with them aimlessly and saying let's see what happens. in the process things get muddled up, emotions are toyed with until everyone is fed up and begin to retract.

Any relationship a man tells you "let's see how it goes " run because he has no plans for you or the relationship. So putting romance first is not a good idea. Know what you want from this person ( in other words, the purpose for being with them) and run with the vision. Romance can always come after marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by money121(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Badgers14: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

I have listened to a couple of preachers both secular and religious on the issue of what is prime in a relationship and they revolve around these three which are romance,finance and purpose.
Some said romance is important, while others finance and yet some others purpose.

Which is more important.
I think it's purpose.

What do you think.

They are all important.

You just have to arrange them in the right order.

11 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Finance. money answereth all things, romance can follow suit

11 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by skj1377(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Finances

2 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Animegirl(f): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Finance, "Money" if not Human beings will show you "shege"Purpose will come when there is money, no matter how small. sweet romance will come when there is finance.

11 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by 1Alex: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Purpose.

Defining the purpose will trigger romance.

Hence, a better ground to pull resources together for a better financial standing.

6 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Blake755: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Get money to avoid am not your spec

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by id4sho(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

Which is more important.
I think it's purpose.

What do you think.
It depends
- Rich babes need purpose and romance
- Orphaned babes need money, I mean real money
- rich guys need purpose

8 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by slaawomirr: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

orohbirodeysmel:
When you broke without one Kobo and woman begin show u her real colour you go know which one is important

Ogbeni you are wrong

Women can actually move moutain for you when you are broke

The only problem is that ensure your brokenness doesn't take too long

Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
The 3 are extremely important if you want a successful Marriage. Thou, finance is number 1 on the list.

If u remove anyone of it.........just have it in mind that ur woman may slide and starts believing in another man as a better option.

Woman too behave like kid...... always want things to be at high gear through out relationship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Greystone: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
undecided Finance is the fuel that keeps the other two running

4 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by omenka1: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Elon Musk possesses the three but can't still find himself in a lasting relationship
So my brother just know that this life nor get manual, what worked for Peter may not work for Paul

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by brain54(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
All of these are needed...

For a healthy relationship!
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Johnycastro18: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
You fit get romance and purpose , yet your babe go still leave you...

Unto say you no get finance sad

4 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by omenka1: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
>
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by bolafez(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

Which is more important.
I think it's purpose.

What do you think.

1. Purpose

2. Finance

3. Romance

10 Likes

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by abobote: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Finance
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by abobote: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
brain54:
All of these are needed...

For a healthy relationship!
Unfortunately you can't have all
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Ayodekfarms(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Normally it's suppose to be purpose but....
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Finance 65%
Romance 25%
Common sense 10%
Contentment 5%
Patience 5%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Enddy50ty(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Na purpose, then finance before romance.

1 Like

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by brain54(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
abobote:

Unfortunately you can't have all
And why is that...?
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Correctbro1: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sex and sex🤗
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Benwallt(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Finance
Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by africandollar: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Purpose it is for me...why?

Romance most times is reserved for only the initial part of the marriage, after a while the flaws in the other partner which hitherto had been 'covered by the glory' of 'love nwantintin' becomes obvious and something stronger needs to be present to make you fall in love anew with your partner

Finance is okay but finance without purpose is like a scalar quantity, moves all over the place without direction. Once purpose is in place finance can be used as a booster to aid achieving it faster.

Purpose...wherever there's a will there's a way not to mention that two are better than one because they have a better reward for their labour. Even without the finance initially in place when a couple works together to achieve the same objective there is almost no force in this world that can stop them...In the words of Agent Smith of the Matrix 'There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose, for as we both know, without purpose we would not exist. It is purpose that created us, purpose that connects us, purpose that pulls us, that guides us, that drives us; it is purpose that defines, purpose that binds us'

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by hegelian: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

Which is more important.
I think it's purpose.

What do you think.
None of the 3 is important if not rich people won't divorce, religious and spiritual people won't divorce.. What could keep people is understanding the ephemeral natural of life and the futility of it then maybe partners can begin to rationale it out and just live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by Raxxye(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
By "purpose" what do you mean?
Purpose of the relationship or focus/purpose in life?
I think a good relationship requires a mix of all three.
If purpose and money were the most important factors to keep a relationship as some claim here, Bill and Melina Gates wouldn't divorce each other. I'm sure they had a good measure of both going for them.
Financially unstable folks would think it's money that matters the most, unemployed folks would choose focus/purpose/career, while the already rich would think it's romance they want the most!
In summary, have a mix of all three!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unreciprocated Love / I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? / 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.