Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers (31177 Views)

Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by tunde1200(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2013
ebamma: In this world there are two things involved, its either u are a womanizer or a vulcanizer, if u are a vulcanizer u are safe, but if u are a womanizer there are two things involved, its either u are a man or u are a woman, if u are a woman u are safe, but if u are a man there are two things involved, its either u contact gonorhea or u contact hiv, if u contact gonorrhea u are safe, but if u contact Hiv, there is only one thing involved, your death

Lol...
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by NigerianAsshole(f): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2013
The best word that describes this article is uhhhh. . . . . AIMLESS.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by herkeym001(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
@op, what can we guys do about girls that can't be satisfied with one man? Come to my school( KwaraPoly) and see hot ladies in abundant. Na you go tire.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by passionate88: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Almost every post directed at the female folks contradict one another.. Which Nigerian lady will just accept to be a long term GF after the supposed "womanizer" tells her that he just wants a fling and nothing else?.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
There are two types of womanizers, players and cheaters. One should be respected and the other should remain despised. 

This is the painful truth, even though it is a disgusting example of the hypocrisy and double-standard that many human beings are cursed with. That's why I always advise men not to put themselves in situations where random closet w.h.or.e.s (that are themselves NOT faithful) would have the audacity to expect faithfulness from them. It's always better to give clear hints about about your love for variety.

In any case, I often see some deceitful women ranting and screaming about how their boyfriends or husbands cheated on them. Yet these same women - married and single - (secretly) throw themselves at known playboys just to have their share of the money, power, status, fame or whatever it is that the playboys have going for them. It's a crazy world out there, and wise men know better than put themselves in a position of disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by esere826: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
@tosan04

I want to 'play' with you

..see, I am honest about it
hope u 'gree for me' so that I will start following ur theory
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by redcliff: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
dexentity: No source? Dont tell me u wrote dis urself.

No, its the bird that perches on his window in the morning that did. Like every source doesn't come from someone *rolling my eyes*
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Desdola(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
U cannot change a womanizer. But u said u were once a womanizer. so, how did u change since u said it cant happen. well nice info u have got
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by nikkyshyne(f): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
A womanizer and a cheat different undecided
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by okoolori(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
olu4life: @OP,this is a very nice piece. It takes wisdom to discern what the OP is stating.
NOTE: I dont support cheaters and players sha
I hail ooo, boss. Been long we chat.. Bwatey... Twaley
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by churific(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
I didn't even read this. The title alone was unconvincing. 4 Well Kept Secrets about Womanizers? Well kept by who?

I'm pretty sure all 4 so called "secrets" will be a generalization of some personal experiences and other assumed rubbish. You should probably change the title first.

1 Like

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by colombiana: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Rubbish post. Women are the most secretive being so u telin a woman who is actually in love wit u dat ur a player at first gvs u the advantage cuz women are the greatest believers that one day the player wud change and for a player he has like 10 babes loving and hopin he change bt note HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A SCORNED Woman, while a cheat respects the ladies feelings by hiding his atrocities.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Dahbutter(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
This article is quite true! I tell u.

Of course there are ladies who are born to and willing to share a man and won't mind eventually becoming 2nd, 3rd 4th or nth wives only because being a permanent mistress is frowned @ by society.

And some of these women were classy big babes deciding to play 2nd, 3rd or even 10th feedle just to have a piece of the alpha-male.

Check out Fela, Obj, Abiola etc, womanisers who attrated and married many women openly.... Yet are still somewhat respected
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
The Op in my opinion isn't talking trash like most people here are saying....

Firstly, women encourage womanisers to thrive.....Lemme explain.... Imagine you tell a woman that a man on ur campus/ atwork, etc is a womaniser, that he sleeps with almost all women he meets easily, that he is a hunk, and can get women easily...

Most women being told this story of this womaniser would rather be curious and would draw themselves closer to this womaniser....

Women would think..... ' what is it about this guy that most women want in him? I better find out... In their process of finding out, they themselves become the womaniser's statistic...

Secondly, the Op also inferred that women are more likely to deal with men in hope rather than being realistic..... Imagine a man the whole world knows he is a womaniser, Ashley Cole, Charlie Sheen, etc, there will still be countless women that would accept their marriage proposals and 'hope' that a force of good will change them after marriage not to become womanisers...... undecided undecided undecided

Old habits die hard.........

Thirdly, the Op also made us realise that while all womanisers are potential cheats, not all cheats are womanisers and that we should admire womanisers for being honest from the start about their lifestyles.....

Fourthly, he also said a man is as faithful as his options,,... It applies to some men but not all men...

Fifthly, he said most men admire women that remind them of the mums.... This always applies to men that have good relationship with their mums... This shouldn't come as a surprise because our mums are mostly used as barometers as to how a woman should be.... My mum for example is very independent, faithful, hard working and doesn't lie.. She would rather not say a thing than lie... In my own head, if I see a woman that has these similar qualities, I will be thinking wife material..

Let me say this..... Most women find it hard to separate sex from emotions (love , affection, etc)... Men are perfectly capable of separating the two, hence why women shouldn't get bugged down about rumours of their husbands having affairs.. We are capable of loving 1 woman at a time while sleeping with multiples..

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way justifying promiscuity, I just think if women are more realistic from the start in knowing the man they are dealing with, most of them won't be hurt.

Men in marriages should also honour their vows because what makes a real man is not breaking his words...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by sherrylo: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
sbaks: Rubbish, rubbish and all rubbish. U didnt even differentiate them. Who says a womanizer cannot change. Wat of those who have genuinely given their lives to christ? Or those who hav learnt a very bitter lesson 4rm womanizin? The constant tin in life is CHANGE!!!

op did not say they cannot change he/she said you cannot change them.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by sherrylo: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
sbaks: Rubbish, rubbish and all rubbish. U didnt even differentiate them. Who says a womanizer cannot change. Wat of those who have genuinely given their lives to christ? Or those who hav learnt a very bitter lesson 4rm womanizin? The constant tin in life is CHANGE!!!

op did not say they cannot change, he/she said you cannot change them.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by ibiso1986: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
First, if you are a woman and you think a man
is handsome, sexy, charming and
worth dating, there is a 90 to 99 percent
chance that dozens, if not hundreds of other
women feel the exact same way about him.
Women will literally compete with one another
to secure this man’s companionship... Absolutely correct
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Hashimu: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
[b]Confession: I have been a womanizer for a long time, so I know something about womanizers in general. With that in mind, here are my best pieces of advice for single women about identifying and interacting with men like me:

[/b]OP, am confused. Are you a man or a woman?
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by bennynaza(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
@op...There are two types of womanizers- cheaters and ... My question is "Is CHEATERS an English word?" undecided
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by trisurface: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
I am goodlooking and personable.
You could call me smooth with women. Always have been.
I am also married.
When a woman comes on to me, I don't encourage them.
Some want what ur marriage represents to them.
Some are chasing a fantasy.
Few may just be in it for sex purely.
Its irrelevant. You are not available.
Ignore green Light, shut dem down quickly or brutally, but get out of that situation.
The OP makes it loom like the word NO isn't in use anymore.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
Warreverrrrrr
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
ungratefull, FALCULTATIVE LIAR
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by teeboss(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
I need to write my own. 100 best kept secrets between a Biotch and a Whoorree
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by stronger9: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
good one
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by cbi24: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
mh mh
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by clemz85(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
@maclovin...,
nice judgment within your post.

in my opinion, married guyz shouldn't in any sort be part of the classification
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by eyitayo007(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wow! Now , I know am a player grin
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
TRUE talk. especially the "remind you of your mother" part.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
I hear you
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by claremont(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
MacLovington: These lines are much more grey than these. Anyone can be in any category and criss-cross depending on circumstances.

The first question: is the male species a monogamous one?

My answer is No. Some can be, others can be sometimes.

So any man of any race: JFK, Clinton, Dino Melaye, Baba Onikeke, Papa Nkechi etc all are capable of cheating and not cheating.
One has to take a conscious non-biological decision not to cheat.

Spreading seed is a powerful subconscious drive. Which was very useful to procreate as nature did not invent contraception (breastfeeding for 6 months to 1 year aside).

So don't fool yourself.

I just can't have 2 women at the same time, but a lot of men are not so and I am not better or worse than others.
A very good point made here. Human beings are evolutionarily programmed to cheat, the whole idea is to spread our genes as far and as wide as possible. The reason why it is hard NOT to cheat is simply because cheating comes naturally to us, monogamy is unnatural.
Re: 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers by Donkonyon: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
O boy I agree wit u dat must men are always looking out for a woman dat looks like their mother as a life partner but woman will not understand dis. And u forgot to add dat while women are always looking out for committment, men prefers freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.