Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl (1344 Views)

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by faith551(m): 8:02am On Feb 29, 2016
The subject might not sound too clear, so i'll try and expatiate, i've noticed on several occasions that whenever someone enters my room for the first time the next thing he/she asks is where is your girlfriend, and when the answer comes out negative they start saying stuffs like
Such a well kept abode deserves a lady in it.
I don't believe a guy can put a room in order like this
Mehn!!! your girlfriend wont need to worry much about sweeping or cleaning the house whenever she comes around
You live like a lady
and so many other stuffs that sound awkward to me, problem is I can't even understand their point
Do ppl see guys as dirty or something or should a guy just keep his closet messed up?
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by ChappyChase: 8:05am On Feb 29, 2016
And girls rooms can be very disorderly ehn!
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Laveda(f): 8:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by sinaj(f): 8:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Coz most guyz are lazy nd derry lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by joseph1832(m): 8:10am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by joseph1832(m): 8:11am On Feb 29, 2016
sinaj:
Same applies to most girls too, especially with it has to do with cooking. Lol.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by ClassCaptain(m): 8:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Cleanliness is not gender base, it is a character.
Regardless if you are male or female, a neat person is always conscious of his environment and outlook
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by riskit33: 8:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Because your type is rare. Keep it up!
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by gabinogem(m): 8:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Most of the time you seldom see a guy's room well tidy instead it's his car he spends his time to take good care of... because of the growing up mentality that girls are meant to be doing home chores like cleaning of the house & washing hence, they grow up to be lazy in that aspect.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Synzu(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2016
OP we gerrit!
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by iykekelvins(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Being clean is not based on gender..
Its just ur character
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by faith551(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2016
sinaj:

ohh ohh!,I thought that too but I dnt think its true jare,i have some guy friends that find it difficult putting things together in their closet that doesn't mean they're dirty
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2016
The truth is guys that grew up with their sisters end up picking the mentality that girls are meant to do the chores,do u blame them?No.its common in most Naija homes .

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by faith551(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
riskit33:
Because your type is rare. Keep it up!

I think its my parents handwork. thanks
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by faith551(m): 8:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
The truth is guys that grew up with their sisters end up picking the mentality that girls are meant to do the chores,do u blame them?No.its common in most Naija homes .

its not only in naija brother, i think the mistake its from the parents, cause I have 4 sisters, as of age 14 I knew how to prepare dishes some guys will term difficult and that's courtesy of my mum
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Laveda(f): 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by joseph1832(m): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
How are you?
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Elzends(m): 9:20am On Feb 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Marlvin(m): 9:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

say ! you look pretty on that attire. #blackgate nice !
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by sinaj(f): 9:52am On Feb 29, 2016
faith551:

ohh ohh!,I thought that too but I dnt think its true jare,i have some guy friends that find it difficult putting things together in their closet that doesn't mean they're dirty
wot bout u wink
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Laveda(f): 10:09am On Feb 29, 2016
joseph1832:
How are you?
I'm fine papi...
Good morning.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Laveda(f): 10:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Marlvin:

say ! you look pretty on that attire. #blackgate nice !
Thank you. smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Jblaiseboy(m): 11:07am On Feb 29, 2016
faith551:

its not only in naija brother, i think the mistake its from the parents, cause I have 4 sisters, as of age 14 I knew how to prepare dishes some guys will term difficult and that's courtesy of my mum
my brother i agree with you
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by skywalker240(m): 11:19am On Feb 29, 2016
it's not like we are dirty, most time's it depends on the kind of homes and ethnicitic culture of the individual

u must know, that not all culture allows a boy to even go to the kitchen, and do house chore's when he has a lot of sister's in the house. most of the house chores are regarded as the woman's job like cooking,washing,sweeping and cleaning. So u dont expect dude's from this kinda home not to see such task as a woman's responsibility.
thank's to civilization things are changing now

Me 4 example i av a lot of sisters And in my culture this things are regarded as womens duty but my parents (expecially my father) wont allow it because they see it as laziness. I geuss thats why am good with my culinery skills but whenever i go to my relatives or freinds it's the opposite and since ive spent most part of my life with dem, and now am on my own i sometimes develop dat mentality. Most times my fiancee do the cleaning whenever she is around and when she is not, if u come my house u go shout.

So u cant blame them Its depends on their upbringing and culture.

But what iv'e come to discover is ladie's respect a neat man.
#team neat all d way.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by faith551(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
sinaj:
wot bout u wink

cheesy,nah,i hate dirt
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by misspicy(f): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2016
I have a brother like you,and he groomed me smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by coolh3ad(m): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

Bros, abeg where you sef get this mentality from wey you just post....
Re: Why Is It That Most People Associate A Well Kept Room With A Girl by Jblaiseboy(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
coolh3ad:

Bros, abeg where you sef get this mentality from wey you just post....
my brother i picked it when i was young...but i've been trying to do away with it

(1) (Reply)

Woman Just Found Out Her Dead Husband Of Many Yrs Was Actually Her Father! Read / The REAL Reason People Dump You , According To Your Zodiac Sign / Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.