Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Some Things We All Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things We All Need To Know (1032 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things We All Need To Know by hidenconyo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
1 The more seriously u like a girl...the
more seriously her dad Will hate u
2 GUYS: The 3 words a woman likes to
hear a man say is "IS MY FAULT"
3 Girls, we don´t like a guy who replied
our text with a long time
4 Girl are Very Jealous.. When Someone
Special Talks about Another Girl... Either
Girl or Sister...
5 fact , you always get that 1 person trying
to interfere with your relationship...
6 Guys: the difference between calling a
girl "Hot" and calling a girl "Beautiful" is
respect.
7 Hey guys, always give honest answers
when girls asking the question to you.
Because they always ask the question
which the answers they already know....
8 Guys, Every woman DESERVES a man that
will keep all the promises her EX BROKE
9 Every guy thinks every girls´ dream is to
find the perfect guy, but the truth is every
girls´ dream is to eat without getting fat.
10 Girls, when guys say ´I love you´, they
really mean it.
11 Guys, when a woman says "ARE YOU
WILLING TO _____" This means you better
do it.
12 Sometimes all a girl needs is a hand to
hold and a heart to understand.
13 If a girl is talking to you till 3am, she
cares for you a lot.
14 No girl deserves to be an option
15 If a girl cries over a boy, he mean a lot
to her. If a boy cries over a girl, she must
mean the world to him..
Re: Some Things We All Need To Know by PrettieJ(f): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wow.....
Re: Some Things We All Need To Know by jakesund(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
now i know why her father hates me undecided
Re: Some Things We All Need To Know by hidenconyo(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2013
jakesund: now i know why her father hates me undecided
that's it o
Re: Some Things We All Need To Know by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2013
how many of these nonsense threads are we going to have?! people should stop copying and believing everything they read in these BS magazines:

hiden_conyo: 1 The more seriously u like a girl...the more seriously her dad Will hate u
if you come correct, act right and have the proper status, then there should be no reasons why her father should hate you. what you wrote is what most inadequate people would say to feel better about their sorry donkey self.

2 GUYS: The 3 words a woman likes to hear a man say is "IS MY FAULT"
women like to hear many OTHER 3 words: "I LOVE YOU", "I AM SORRY", "BE MY WIFE", "LETS GET MARRIED", "I WILL PAY", "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL", etc etc etc

3 Girls, we don´t like a guy who replied our text with a long time
this one is for self centered teenage girl, and not for "PROPER LADIES" who have abrain to understand that men have other things to do in their lives than quickly reply to a text, like their lives depended on it

4 Girl are Very Jealous.. When Someone Special Talks about Another Girl... Either
Girl or Sister...
CORRECTION: women are jealous about EVERYTHING.

5 fact , you always get that 1 person trying to interfere with your relationship...
NONSENSE, unless you are a teenager who has no idea what you are talking about (or where you are going in life). why would you even give any attention to someone who wanted to interfere with your r/ship, IF YOU WERE HAPPILY DATING?

6 Guys: the difference between calling a girl "Hot" and calling a girl "Beautiful" is
respect.
NONSENSE AGAIN, the difference is the girl herself. if she is hot then call her hot, and if she is beautiful then thats what you should call her......and if she is hot AND beautiful then call her just that. respect has nothing to do with calling hr this or that, it is all about being HONEST and telling her what you believe she is

7 Hey guys, always give honest answers when girls asking the question to you.
Because they always ask the question which the answers they already know....
sadly you are wrong again, as the answer that most women want to hear when they ask if they look fat in a particular dress, is not YES YOU DO

8 Guys, Every woman DESERVES a man that will keep all the promises her EX BROKE
thats another lie, because many woman out there DO NOT deserve a good man. thinking that just because they are women is the reason why they should get a good man, is why you will always fail in life. a GOOD woman deserve a GOOD men, and the others DONT deserve shiiit. it would be an insult to all the good women if even the worst women out there deserved a GOOD man.

9 Every guy thinks every girls´ dream is to find the perfect guy, but the truth is every girls´ dream is to eat without getting fat.
again, you are claiming that every woman get fat or want to be skinny......NONSENSE

10 Girls, when guys say ´I love you´, they really mean it.
BWAAAAH how old are you?! the only people who mean it, when they say i love you, are the one who say it from the bottom of their heart.....men AND women misuse this sentence because they have no idea what love is.

11 Guys, when a woman says "ARE YOU WILLING TO _____" This means you better do it.
consider this:
- are you willing to pay my school fees?
- are you willing to buy me Brazilian hair?
- are you willing to buy me a Ferrari for Xmas

12 Sometimes all a girl needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
and other times a brand new BB and some Brazilian hair is what is needed

13 If a girl is talking to you till 3am, she cares for you a lot.
what has talking until 3am got to do with care?!

14 No girl deserves to be an option
yet many women CHOOSE/DECIDE to be just that

15 If a girl cries over a boy, he mean a lot to her. If a boy cries over a girl, she must mean the world to him..
NONSENSE. it simply means this guy got hurt....and hurt/tears got nothing to do with love, and all to do with EMOTIONS. an emotional man would cry even if he didnt love a gal.
Re: Some Things We All Need To Know by Babymiles(f): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
jakesund: now i know why her father hates me undecided
lolz

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s / What Should I Do / Can This Be Love:woman Set To Marry Same Man Who Jilted Her At The Alter Thrice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.