Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row (23335 Views)

Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane / Nigerian Deportee Demands Pay For Kenyan Officials’ Release / Can Nigerian Deportee From Usa(overstayed Visa) Apply For Canada Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
Sweet T:

@4him

I[b] have flown Lufthansa before and i got what i paid for ! They did not treat me like a king and neither did they treat me with disrespect, those guys were courteous and even flirtatious at times.[/b] Nobody expect royalties on a plane but at least, give me what i pay for. The British Govt. can not ban any airline from entering Britain because of air business this-agreement. what tied the two countries together is more that air traffic. They can negotiate for a better service from their people.

AND PLEASE MY PEOPLE, BE OF GOOD BEHAVIOR WHEN YOU GET INTO THESE AIRLINES BECAUSE THE SHAME YOU BRING, Bleep US ALL.

are you sure is lufthansa you flew, the record of Lufthansa compared to BA is apppppppppppaaaaalllling
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
Lufthansa is garbage.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Lady T

I think your friend is on that methemphetamines or cocaine again. I wonder where she got the Visa and some girl's story from. It really shows she needs some mental help. I wonder why I'm even responding to some hood rat.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Lasifare

Yes I'm very sure. I was highly impressed. The meal, the entertainment etc. was excellent. At least as of 2 years ago.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
Hood rat vs Closet "quarterback" gay

Hm *thinks*

I think I'll stick to hoodrat thanks. grin

as for story or no story. No worries. Denying it doesnt chnage the fact that it's true. Pathetic doormat. cheesy
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2008
story or not, it's non of your trifling business !!
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by LadyT(f): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2008
Its pointless people who dont know anything about deporting refuse to believe that almost ALL commerical airlines are involved
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
So I was right. Good to know. swegbeeeeeeeeeeee grin cheesy
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by mamaput(f): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2008
Lufthansa and Ba pick their staff not just any how any how they go for a fixed prototype.
its no wounder they feel special
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by oziomatv(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
some people like fight no be small.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
Yeah right, Eleyin goro !! God why I'm i responding to this drunk?
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2008
Until I'm proved otherwise, Lufthansa is very tight with me.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
That's one sad thing about British govt. why would you deport people on commercial airlines?? US govt. use chartered airlines or Border Patrol airplanes. It shows how much regards they have for human life.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by vicade(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
I dont still see why all this is an issue that is resulting in insults. this is the least of BA's problems. They just fired two of their top executives after the Terminal 5 fiasco. Naomi campbell has said she will never fly with BA again(which is causing quite a stir compared to this). i mean, just google British Airways and look at the latest news on them. There is no mention of this incident and i think their hospitality on the plane is quite nice. They are not perfect and i think Virgin Nigeria was horrible when i flew with them . the entertainment system did not work and food was very terrible.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2008
Sweet T:

That's one sad thing about British govt. why would you deport people on commercial airlines?? US govt. use chartered airlines or Border Patrol airplanes. I

Can you see now that you are a complete bastard?

This is what I've been saying since the beginning yet you still felt the need to run your mouth at me. Now you are saying the exact same thing? Are you insane? Shey won sa si e ni? or you were just purposely looking for my trouble?
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by mamaput(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2008
That's one sad thing about British govt. why would you deport people on commercial airlines?? US govt. use chartered airlines or Border Patrol airplanes. It shows how much regards they have for human life.

in otherwords mass deportation
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by LadyT(f): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
http://www.geocities.com/rouwer/uk/news/news.html

Go here Sweet T and let us have peace, your really too much today!
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Vicade

Exactly, I will never step inside a BA plane unless i'm drunk or drugged. It's a personal protest against these goons. I just don't have any patient for those idiots that treat African men BAD! And it's so sad when Africans just sit there and take it. Sometimes it's only right to fight for your right and dignity. We do not deserve most of the treatment we get, it's not about being militant but you get a truck load of respect when you stand up for good cause or your right.

AND SOME TRASH-RELOADED THINK WE DESERVE ANY LESS !!
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
Oh I get it now

You are one of those bipolar ADD people.

Pele o. E ma binu o.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by vicade(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
@sweeT
dont
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Lady T

oh i saw that and I'm not surprised. The Germans are nothing but bunch of NAZI-head but i think they know how to conduct a business until I'm proved otherwise. I'm not much today, Funk-Reloaded just stepped on the wrong nerves today.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2008
vicade:

@sweeT
don't get me wrong, i am a regular BA passenger. I only flew Virgin Nigeria once. My family and most of my friends fly BA and will continue to fly BA regardless of any boycott

Lmao grin

all he ever does is get people wrong. down syndrome does that to people
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
Yeah right, [b]Drug-Reloaded. [/b]Yeye Omo Ekiti. Awon Omo alagidi.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2008
all your responses have had to do with drugs.

apparently someone is into it hard-core
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2008
yeah i got a drug for you. It's called PROZAC ! So you can rest them off-the chain nerves of yours.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by LadyT(f): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2008
angry  Sweet T just stop it for the love of God!

You misunderstood D-reloaded and you keep going off target. Just stop it! STFU please!!!!!!!!!!!

I just showed you that your beloved Lufthansa is just as bad yet you wont stop! You did see the part when someone was killed while being deported

Whatever, hissssssssssss
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Lady T

Ok, Pumpkin. Point taken, no more fights.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2008
I'll be visiting Naija very soon and i think i will give Air France a shot.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Lady T

Quit looking at that "what is love" thread !! Please. grin
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by LadyT(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
I am not your pumpkin, dont talk to me, You spoiled the topic with your madness.

hisssssssss
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I CAN HEAR MY EAR DRUM POPPING !
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by SweetT1: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Lady T

c'mmon cutie pie. what would i do without telling some truth ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project / Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) / PTI Students Involved In Tragic Accident After NANS Convention In Gombe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.