Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. (3075 Views)

We Love Each Other But We Found Out Late..please What Can We Do? / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Reyspin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders,

I need your urgent advice on this matter, my girlfriend is older than me with like 8years and she has two kids. The first kid is half my age and the last one will be 5years old next week.

She expresses her love to me at any given time and I think i love her too, but my family are wary of the factors that I just listed. She is even thinking of the future for the both of us......

I need your Serious advice, should I continue with the relationship or not

Note: Please your advice means a lot, don't joke with this issue!!!
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by onyeego(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
U didn't tell us how she got d kids

Is she a divorcee? A widow? A single parent? Are d kids from d same father or different men?
provide more info.

1 Like

Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
tongue
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by 190: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
da fuq shocked shocked

you hitting on an old woman old enuf to be your mom!
damn Nigerian boys these days are indeed vultures wen it comes to dating

why hit on some lady with 2 kids when u got half the tons of that to go around
enuf puccee's to serve u for a decade!

damn undecided

Male fakers around me these dayz
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Reyspin: Fellow Nairalanders,

I need your urgent advice on this matter, my girlfriend is older than me with like 8years and she has two kids. The first kid is half my age and the last one will be 5years old next week.

She expresses her love to me at any given time and I think i love her too, but my family are wary of the factors that I just listed. She is even thinking of the future for the both of us......

I need your Serious advice, should I continue with the relationship or not

Note: Please your advice means a lot, don't joke with this issue!!!
Illegal immigrant alert!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
Do you love her or NOT?... are you willing to tackle any problem that comes as a result of the age difference and the other children?

My friend... grow up! If you can't handle the scenario then free her or else stay with her and make it work!

Asking us on NairaLand.com for our opinion does not matter, what matters is what you want!

It's either you are interested in the relationship or NOT, if you are interested then Ol' boy... MAKE IT WORK AND STOP WHINING LIKE A CHILD!!!!

no dey do like small pikin wey still dey suck him mama breast milk... OGA GROW UP!!!!!!
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by opeyemiz(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2013
Chei
O'boy, I bet u can't think straigth at the moment. Take some time out and avoid any thought interference esp. From her.
I can say the kids r already creating fear in u not to talk of the age differences.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by dont8(m): 2:00am On Apr 21, 2013
Two odd combinations, it takes wisdom and maturity to know the steps to take in this type of
relationship, but I'll suggest you talk to an elderly person to guide you on this, cheers.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by butta(m): 2:29am On Apr 21, 2013
Oga bros are you alright u want chop your mama age mate 8 years age difference no be joke making you a Gigolo all the single young ladies of your age grade around town don finish ? Don't let me curse you , are you blind not to see that you have nothing to gain in the relationship she is older than you by far plus she has two kids already .. Take or leave she is just desperate to have a man or a husband around her for decoration because that's what you will be and don't bother to take all those yeye advice from some people here that nothing is wrong in it . There is something wrong big time I sure your mama and papa go flog that craze comot for your head wen u carry her to your family for marriage u need to re examine your head to check your sanity and with due respect to senior ladies with children looking for love don't bring yourself so low by dating this school boys with no sense who are still under their mothers care or mummys boy, matured and single men still dey available pray and fast God will do it for you once again .

1 Like

Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by CharlesShaw(m): 6:28am On Apr 21, 2013
She's 8 years older than u nd got two kids, nd 1 of her kid is half ur age nd the last is 5?
Lemme assume ur 30, u prolly looking @ a 15year old Teenager as a step son.
And since the woman is 8 years ahead of u she cud be 38 iight? Jus presumption.
These Teenager wil 1 day hack u to death if they should experience u Bånging their mum.
Step Teenage kids cud be Terrible, besides, the woman has seen it all, been there done that.
But u as a growing man, you r yet to experience life, u'v got alot ahead of u.
If i was u, iWouldn't put a ring to it.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2013
Erm, Bros, I doubt that she's in love with you. Perhaps, she loves the way you treat her. You need to be extra careful man. Dating a Nigerian woman, without kids, at that age, is in itself highly tasking. You may need to give yourself a break from the relationship and look at the issue from the outside. Don't let one old woman play on your emotions and intelligence abeg.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Princeparix(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2013
Charles Shaw: She's 8 years older than u nd got two kids, nd 1 of her kid is half ur age nd the last is 5?
Lemme assume ur 30, u prolly looking @ a 15year old Teenager as a step daughter.
And since the woman is 8 years ahead of u she cud be 38 iight? Jus presumption.
These Teenager wil 1 day hack u to death if they should experience u Bånging their mum.
Step Teenage kids cud be Terrible, besides, the woman has seen it all, been there done that.
But u as a growing man, you r yet to experience life, u'v got alot ahead of u.
If i was u, iWouldn't put a ring to it.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by bodejohn(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2013
My response to this type of thread would have been to ignore it because i used to think that this type of relationships and marriages are only nollywood flicks but not until a former colleague who travelled abroad some few years ago appeared from no where to marry a woman who could easily pass for his big aunt. The striking semblance in the story is that the woman also has two kids already.

While I am not in support of this type of relationships, i will also like to say that the motive could only be survival or greed.

It is so bad that the youths of this country are quick to look for shortcut to money and fame.

@OP, like many others, I also feel you have made up your mind, probably you have seen friends pull similar stunts, but let me tell you that even honest marriages are rocked by problems not to talk of scam ones.

Keep in mind that this could lead you to anywhere including wealth and fame probably death....the choice is yours, just follow your heart.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2013
onye ego: U didn't tell us how she got d kids

Is she a divorcee? A widow? A single parent? Are d kids from d same father or different men?
provide more info.
all these questions are fuckin irrelevant!
8yrs older? And two kids?
Both things against u dude!!
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Exponental(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2013
All she needs is sex. She can never marry u. Moreso, u CANNOT control those children. Btw, how old are u?
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2013
What is more? You'll soon start paying university tuition, and you never born o. When you come born nko? Pampers, daycare, school fees and related expenses. This situation will determine how many kids you can sire. Niggah, you in over you head. You need to step the fûck back. You beat that pussy enough, it's time to move the fûck on.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Reyspin(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Thanx for d advice...she is not as old as y'all are assuming..she got pregnant by mistake while she was in High skull and d second one too came by mistake according to the story she told me... And about loving her part I DO!! but my family dont especially my Old woman... She has even gone spiritual about d matta...
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Reyspin(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Exponental: All she needs is sex. She can never marry u. Moreso, u CANNOT control those children. Btw, how old are u?
Am in my Early Twenties..she ix in her late...
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by baynix(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2013
OP Is F.uckin His Mom Best Friend!! WTF!! undecided undecided
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2013
Early twenties? Guy na age dey worry you. Two mistake pikin? Nna , you need counselling. And as for your mum going spiritual, it's to be expected. But, erm, is that spiritual as in church or baba?
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by baynix(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Reyspin: Am in my Early Twenties..she ix in her late...

You Are 21.. F.uckin 29Yr Old Lady... Wit 10Yr N 5Yr Old Kids!! Am I Right Or Right?? undecided undecided
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Reyspin(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2013
Please dont trivialize this issue... The whole thing is tearing me and my family apart.... Am confused because she is acting up like she is a Victim in the whole drama....
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ Reyspin: is the lady a Nigerian?...
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Reyspin: Please dont trivialize this issue... The whole thing is tearing me and my family apart.... Am confused because she is acting up like she is a Victim in the whole drama....
Mister, you are the victim here. You have been taken for a ride. Quit that scam now. Her playing the victim is only emotional manipulation/blackmail, and you cannot lead a happy life with such women. Listen to your family and leave this grandma be. A word should be enough.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by butta(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Reyspin: Thanx for d advice...she is not as old as y'all are assuming..she got pregnant by mistake while she was in High skull and d second one too came by mistake according to the story she told me... And about loving her part I DO!! but my family dont especially my Old woman... She has even gone spiritual about d matta...
nigga......h listen to yourself two kids by mistake and u believe that grandma she is playing you , you better tel your granma gurlfriend to start talking before u become houseboy to those two kids by changing baby diapers and S.......h....IIIIIT
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Reyspin(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
NubiLove: @ Reyspin: is the lady a Nigerian?...
Yes, from the SW Part...
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by CharlesShaw(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Reyspin: Yes, from the SW Part...
iHav NOMORE advice for u.
GTF outta here, LittleBoy.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by CrazyMan(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Reyspin: Fellow Nairalanders,

If your girlfriend is 8years older than you, and her last kid is 5years old. Find

1.) The age of your girl friend.

2.) How old she was when she conceived her first child.

3.) The age of her first child.

4.) The age difference between the first and second child.

Time allowed, 30minutes.

The answer should help the op come back to his senses.
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Abbey2sam(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
If her second child will soon be 5yrs, then her first will be around 13yrs considering her circumstances which you never told us, that's if the two boiz are from the same dad or not,

Which means you wld probably be around 28 or 9yrs and the woman 36 or 7yrs, do you want to knw the truth?

That woman is upto no good, the first born is already over grown for you to control.......

A smart guy will just have the fun while it lasted
She's more experience than you

If you want to die young continue
Re: Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
CrazyMan:
If your girlfriend is 8years older than you, and her last kid is 5years old. Find

1.) The age of your girl friend.

2.) How old she was when she conceived her first child.

3.) The age of her first child.

4.) The age difference between the first and second child.

Time allowed, 30minutes.

The answer should help the op come back to his senses.

y=x+8,
y-8=2z

where y=the ladies age,
x=the OP's age,
and z=the first sons age. Find x,y and z

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of Women Most Likely To Cheat In A Relationship [must Read] / . / Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.