Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) (64997 Views)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mtcheeww___Kill d serpent jor
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by churific(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
I don't care if the thing has all colors of the rainbow, I'm still staying away!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nothing could be beautiful about a dangerous animal as far as i am concerned oh . . .
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by yuzedo: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nope, my 9inch snake is the most beautiful in the world! wink wink cool
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
[size=32pt]DEATH TO JESUS!

THE GODS ARE GREAT!

THE SERPENT IS BEAUTIFUL![/size] cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by KingPradas(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ask OGA Goodluck JONA he will tell you real or not
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by level1: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
feri beautifu
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
some may even find it "tasty".... grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ume(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
I reject dat snake and everything it stands 4 i jesus name
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Soso990240(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
delikay4luv: e resemble d one wey we kill for our backyard
at ur age,u still de live 4 mud house..guy go hurstle abeg.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ghananotnaija(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Snake pepper soup with that one must be delicious!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by babakaka(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123: If I saw that I would run 10 miles. shocked
english

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by kasonud(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
THERE IS NO BEAUTY IN SMAKE!!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by CooldudeY2J: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
Whatz beautiful about a snake? Walai if i see am na kill i go kill amangry
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by abrat: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Very cute I hope it's real
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Dawdy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Na only photoshop U sabi, dis one na photomarket.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by badmeat(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]DEATH TO JESUS!

THE GODS ARE GREAT!

THE SERPENT IS BEAUTIFUL![/size] cool
Your Gods will definitely bow to JESUS,

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
bad meat: Your Gods will definitely bow to JESUS,

YOUR JESUS ALREADY BOWED TO THE MIGHT OF THE PAGAN ROMANS, AS HE DIED CRYING FOR SKY-DADDY ON THE CROSS.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hey right this snake is no more real like this pic

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by damosky12(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Chai! See meat oh.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ZACHIE: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123: If I saw that I would run 10 miles. shocked
babakaka: english

So, what is wrong with the English, oga professor?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
Awww.. Its so cute.. I love snakes tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOUR JESUS ALREADY BOWED TO THE MIGHT OF THE PAGAN ROMANS, AS HE DIED CRYING FOR SKY-DADDY ON THE CROSS.

I dont think that is a mature comment from you at all regarding other people's religion . . . We need to always respond to post with maturity.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by benswagtt(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
Chai! Na snake b dis ani na........
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
snow_wyte: Awww.. Its so cute.. I love snakes tongue

Yeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by dgitrader(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
He whispers.....

.....Igbo snake
grin
.....and runs away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ZACHIE: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I dont think that is a mature comment from you at all regarding other people's religion . . . We need to always respond to post with maturity.

Some people have stunted growth of the mind
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Eazeee(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
trendystuf: Do you think its real or photoshop?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photo-is-this-most-beautiful-snake-in.html

my dear no snake is beautiful no matter d colour. D devil can never b an angel even if he put on white suit

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
make d tin bite u 1nce,u go know say na realshop
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
babakaka: english

Prof! Prof! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Eazee-e:

my dear no snake is beautiful no matter d colour. D devil can never b an angel even if he put on white suit

Wise words of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.