Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) (64996 Views)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by engkorede(m): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2013
exxell:
WHO ASKED YOU? undecided undecided undecided
Lol na funny package..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by engkorede(m): 1:46am On Apr 23, 2013
trendystuf: Do you think its real or photoshop?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photo-is-this-most-beautiful-snake-in.html
The most beautiful danger..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by tunde1200(m): 1:50am On Apr 23, 2013
Beautiful snake I like it but ....
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by nolio(m): 4:57am On Apr 23, 2013
Photoshop is beautiful
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by nolio(m): 4:58am On Apr 23, 2013
nolio: Photoshop is beautiful
make una cum see snake wey were KENTE
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by moshoodn(m): 5:10am On Apr 23, 2013
I HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Debrothz(m): 6:21am On Apr 23, 2013
What is butifu abt a snake, weda u like it or nt is still an enemy of Man.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2013
No mata aw attractive a snake is,A SNAKE WUD ALWAYS B A SNAKE,ITZ CAN NEVA B BEAUTIFUL COS OF ITZ FEATURES...cos beauty is nt jst abt d outside bt d inside 2....
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by sweetestboi(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2013
kneatswan: there is notin btiful in snake
r u 4real??
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by leonshom(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2013
Dis one naa Photo container,no be fotoshop sef. Snake naa dangerous tin oo !
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by SwitnessA(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2013
Lovely aso-óke. Bt if i see am na 2 answer my fada name.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Sidewapcom(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2013
valicious1: This is something I would love to have as a pet
are you alright?
Snake as a pet!
God help you
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by leonshom(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2013
Sidewap.com:

are you alright?
Snake as a pet!
God help you
Mayb em sef naa snake, u no knw. !
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by okadawoman: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2013
MOST COLORFUL BUT INDEED UGLIEST AND DEADLY
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by simplygreat(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2013
how can evrything be photoshop..have u forgotten that mother nature is a beautiful creator
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by gabbond: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2013
@ op you no get work tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2013
moshoodn: I HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE...

really Where did you see it?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Heffalump(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2013
I see.......This is an Indian Snake. I saw it there!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by maygah(f): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2013
Rainbow colour snake. Its fine sha
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by nationalnwa(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2013
softangel:

grin grin grin
heheheeh
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by tinuolababy(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2013
Gee2728: na pple like u dey make me enter nairaland everyday. Ur so creative wetin make u think of ankara, u just got me grin

grin wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by harlos: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2013
If i come across this, the beauty won't allow me to kill it.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Pennywise(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2013
As snakes go, the more beautiful they are the more poisonous. But this isnt much different from what we know about the weaker sex. Lol.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by kayalla(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2013
tinuolababy: hehehehe see ankara new design cheesy cheesy

no be small, snake sef don de swag up for fashion. nobody wan dull cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by coronaprof(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2013
wow..look beautiful but can kill sha...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by aroloyemoses: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
nice snake
SLIDE waxie: in other news, zoologist claims dt not all snakes are poisonous.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by harlos: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
SLIDE waxie: in other news, zoologist claims dt not all snakes are poisonous.
This is too beautiful to be poisonous.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by eherbal(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
reminds of some girls I dated way back grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Gabriellee1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
It looks attracting but not beautiful. And its kinda weird. The colour at its neck and head is different from the rest of the body. This snake possesses 5 different colour at different part. Leave that thing,it was edited. The editor tried.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Gabriellee1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Gabriel-lee:
It looks attracting but not beautiful. And its kinda weird. The colour at its neck and head is different from the rest of the body. This snake possesses 5 different colour at different part. Leave that thing,it was edited. The editor tried.
And from what i've discovered, its a FEMALE SNAKE. No wonder it makes up:-D. grin
Gabriel-lee:
And from what i've discovered, its a FEMALE SNAKE. No wonder it makes up:-D.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Yeecar(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
trendystuf: Do you think its real or photoshop?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photo-is-this-most-beautiful-snake-in.html
Photo-Shoprite !!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Mrsilya: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2013
It is.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.