Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) (64994 Views)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ASPchris(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
valicious1: This is something I would love to have as a pet
And this is something we will love that killed u. (mumu)

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
snow_wyte:

Let it go dearie.. Y'all can Nag over it in the religious section. Aite? smiley

ok. because you say so. .

bu ill be on watch for blasphemers. .
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by xamiel: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nothing is beautiful about it
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Nice color to make people get closer and get killed . . . tongue

LOOL why would anyone want to go near a snake no matter the color? Na die you dey na.. grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by chukham(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
trendystuf: Do you think its real or photoshop?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photo-is-this-most-beautiful-snake-in.html
dis 1 na pinging snake
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

bu ill be on watch for blasphemers. .

kk... And drag them to rel's abi? kiss
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
@Op, by the time it bites you, you will know life is beautiful
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by delikay4luv: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Soso990240: at ur age,u still de live 4 mud house..guy go hurstle abeg.
lmao. see grammer o. **hurstle* indeed. better go back to ur cage
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
snow_wyte: LOOL why would anyone want to go near a snake no matter the color? Na die you dey na.. grin

Ha ha ha . . . You will be surprised to know how many people have them as pets and even have them chill on their bed.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Edited.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by xest(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
Its fake mehnnnnnn
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by sweetrace(f): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Wow! Absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of a peacock though. The colors I think.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Edus11: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
i hate snake
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by dasparrow: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
@Post

Interesting!

I don't like snakes though.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha . . . You will be surprised to know how many people have them as pets and even have them chill on their bed.

not I surely.. Im scared Shítless of snakes grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by temityayobami: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Are u pretty serious
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
First off, that snake is not dangerous because it is a Boa and not big enough to constrict a human adult to death.

Second of all the picture is fake because Boas do not take on şuch poisonous colours. The most colourful you will get from the Boa is the yellow python.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Songitto(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
beautiful onyiye
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

bu ill be on watch for[b] blasphemers. .[/b]

You always make me laff . . . Very interesting.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
The first thing dat came to my mind is "irritating and disgusting sh.it", not beautiful. Tufiakwa...! And btw, i'm thinking its photoshopped. It could be real tho
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by jhidey08(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
tinuolababy: hehehehe see ankara new design cheesy cheesy
na ankara indeed, no b smal tin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by jhidey08(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
saintvalx: Snakes dont have that kinda tongue, but what's this doin on front page anyway?
remove am na or ask ur friend (google)
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by tjmc: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Scarpon: beautiful or not the problem is that its still dangerous

Must u keeP repeating wat odas have said
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by jhidey08(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Songitto: beautiful onyiye
beautiful onyiye dat'll make a gud wife 4 u
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by pyneda: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
meeen, am scared of that. shocked
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Vansnickers: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
ume: I reject dat snake and everything it stands 4 i jesus name

Shut up johrr!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
If you show that snake to Suarez now he will bite it finish grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
.....I like snakes, can tolerate em. smiley The snake is beautiful buh doesn't it have a name??
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Biim: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
Aaaaaaaw! It's so cute.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Pataki: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
The devil wears prada.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ibime: First off, that snake is not dangerous because it is a Boa and not big enough to constrict a human adult to death.

Second of all the picture is fake because Boas do not take on şuch poisonous colours. The most colourful you will get from the Boa is the yellow python.

mister dat isn't a boa, a boa is a heavily bodied snake from the boide species. Boa constrictors measure up to 13feet and weigh more than 100pounds. Their jaws are lined with small, hooked teeth. smiley
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by nwadyke2001(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
Please admin dont be offended are u worshiping the snake it look like kingdom snake from chaina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.