Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) (64993 Views)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Mtcheeww___Kill d serpent jor
u even hav the mind to kill it....i reali dislike dose creatures
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by An0nimus: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Scary stuff.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by survival1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
D snake na gurl. Beautiful bt p & d.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Ama28(f): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
No matter now shiny, its still a serpent!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Gorgeous........
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mehnnnmnnnnnnnnnn the snake go sabi how to draw children to it.

Very dangerous, yet sexy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ALEXIS0240: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
No wonder its called a serpent...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Yhemmy11(f): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
its disgusting
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
kponke denge: So wetin make we con do sad
I guess the op wants you to go and hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Koikoi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
looks delicious.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
I would say it's colorful, or else it's like some other snakes.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
color or no color, it still has the semblance of a snake and I don't find snakes cute no matter the color.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Koikoi: looks delicious.
hahaha oya go and get fork and knife to eat the delicious meal.mumu
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by rottable(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
sexy snake tripping already
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by abbeylanre007: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Da prettiest

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Am craving to eat snake meat. I dont know why...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by nnanyeremonuoha: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
vry vry beautyfull
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Jarus(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Why is this in technology section?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Sike(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
Beautiful or no beautiful, The fact is I Hate Snakes!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by chibyboy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123: If I saw that I would run 10 miles. shocked
if I saw grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by odizzy: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123: If I saw that I would run 10 miles. shocked
so u have seen it b4 and still hopin to run 10miles. Nawa 4 u ooo grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
oh my...this specie is HIGHLY TOXIC AND DEADLY...though beautiful, steer clear!!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by pafo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
And what's beautiful about this f*cking reptile?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by nosike3(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i repeat:

i don't respect those who don't respect my religion, which came way before theirs.

look at this dumbar$e T B joshua, insulting my Gods, The Serpent of Idemili (The Spirit God of the Niger Deltans), by his fake play act:

how then you expect me to respect them angry angry angry angry
Listen to me you self-imposing prrick!! First of all(go down low) the idemili deity has nothing to do with niger deltans!! I am from idemili south LGA of anambra state where the phython of the deity is still revered to a certain level!! My point is;coming here claiming to be something you are not and insulting christianity shows your pronounced ignorance and your immense desire to be notice... So with all due respect... FUUCCkK you to hades punk!!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by crisycent: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
This one go sweet oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
nosike3:
Listen to me you self-imposing prrick!! First of all(go down low) the idemili deity has nothing to do with niger deltans!! I am from idemili south LGA of anambra state where the phython of the deity is still revered to a certain level!! My point is;coming here claiming to be something you are not and insulting christianity shows your pronounced ignorance and your immense desire to be notice... So with all due respect... FUUCCkK you to hades punk!!!

HEY ST.UPID! Anambra is near Niger Delta. My point is , the disrespect of a diety by slaves and man-worshippers like you in a public gathering, is condemnable and disgusting. Christianity is a dirty religion that has caused so many deaths and attrocities and public lootings. go to the front page and see that article about the pastor stealing womens underwear. for such are the leaders that this irreligion spawns, bunch of pedophiles and filth who tarnish the image of this nation.
so get lost and continue with your man-worship, while i fight for the Gods of the land.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
SE SOMEBODY DON TALK AM END TIME TINZ... ;DSE SOMEBODY DON TALK AM END TIME TINZ...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by cmart09(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2013
wen this type bit you,
You go turn designer.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by cold(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2013
Wow! Looks very much like mine cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2013
pafo: And what's beautiful about this f*cking reptile?
go look mirror and you will know...... grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by trolling(m): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2013
there"s a reason why a pleasant snake was sent to entice Adam n Eve
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by graphicsplay: 1:26am On Apr 23, 2013
[size=16pt]CAN'T CALL THIS ONE BEAUTIFUL. LOOKS LIKE IT JUST SWALLOWED A MAN.[/size][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.