Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? (23861 Views)

Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
bolaino: my good mann, I have to commend u for answering these christians very well, people like u make me proud of being a freethinker.

My brother, its better to doubt everything and find your light. I would rather believe nothing than believe the wrong ones....the end of religion is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Ifeness..I'm not thinking anything..This guy is dead for God sakes! I'm not in the position to judge him.I miss him cos he was one of the few good people I know..
Btw, what's the meaning of ifeness? Is it Loveness? I kinda like the name.

Its sad you lost him....Btw my name is Ife, that is why i took ifeness smiley
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
grin embarassed
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Mintayo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
ifeness:

My brother, its better to doubt everything and find your light. I would rather believe nothing than believe the wrong ones....the end of religion is the beginning of wisdom.

i would rather believe something and end up well,than believe nothing and REGRET IT LATER.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
I can see how ignorant u are, wen dey say men it generalizes ok, believe watever u want, its your cross, bt dnt say u wrent warned, a word is enuf for d wise
ifeness:

This is the quote the christians resort to after been defeated. " a fool says in his heart there is no female god". Poor ladies,the bible god never liked them,he only counted men sad

What a wicked god,he made his people roam about the desert for 40 years- what a freak!

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Cityguy: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Its not every one that He is calling, I thank Him for counting me worthy. Good luck to you guys. Have a wonderful evening. Am out of this devilish thread for good of my soul. Byeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
bolaino: It's a question that should be answered with utmost sincerity, with all honesty and with no religious bias (but I doubt my christian folks will be able to do that).

But let's examine the death of jesus, christians from time immemorial have given us the illusion that it was the greatest and noblest thing any man or God could have done for his people, by paying the ultimate price, ( giving up his life),

But I chose to disagree, in the case of jesus, he is said to be God, and he created all things, having this knowledge how would coming to earth and dying and going back to splendor a big deal? I know of people who have gone through a lot worse for no reward at all, not to talk about jesus, who is supposed to be the beginning and the end, this should have been like a walk in the park for him.

But it was'nt, even knowing fully well that he was going to rise up again and be praised in heaven and on earth for all eternity, he was still scared, begging himself in heaven not to allow the whole thing happen.

Personally I would go through all jesus went through just to be given one billion dollars, I know of people who would go through same tin or even worse for less, did jesus suffer more than the slaves in america? Or did he suffer more than the people who were tortured and beaten to death, in places like cambodia, uganda, rwanda etc, the answer is No, so christians should stop saying how difficult it was for jesus to lay his life down for sinners.

I understand where you are coming from and I can see that more confusion have been created by proponents of the trinity doctrine who claim that God is the same person as Christ. A layman will then have a simple problem of understanding why God would put himself in harm’s way-getting killed-to save mankind.

The answer to your questions lies in, first, accepting the Creation theory-that God created the world

The Second lies in accepting the Bible as the complete and breathed word of God.

The third is what you are doing now-asking questions. Now I will attempt to answer your question but you may have trouble understanding me if you have not scaled the first two steps listed above.

Question-God sent Christ Jesus, his only begotten son to die for the sins of mankind, why?

Answer- Ever since Adam and Eve who were made prefect sinned against God in the Garden of Eden, the human race fell from glory, why? Our first parent chose to support Satan by eating from the forbidden tree. For this reason, they have to suffer the consequences of their action. However, God did not want their disobedience to derail his plan for Mankind, therefore, he promised to give mankind another opportunity by sending a perfect man who could stand on the same pedestal with the first perfect man-Adam to redeem us from the part of sin and save those of us who believe in this sacrifice from the final destruction of the human race who align with Satan.

Through Adam, sin came into the world, to save the world from total destruction; we needed another Adam who could balance the equation. Why was this balancing of equation necessary, I will tell you later

No human being was born perfect, so God had to send his only son in the form of a human being to be the sacrifice-that was how Christ came into the picture. He had to go through the pain and indignity without sinning for the sacrifice to be acceptable to God before the redemption of human kind could progress.

Nobody born of man has had to go through what Christ went through-the slaves in America were slaves taken against their will. They were forced to work for their masters. Christ did it willingly

Two, those killed and tortured in Cambodia, Rwanda, Uganda and what have you did not want to die. They were killed without their consent. Christ wanted to die so that Mankind would now have the opportunity to be saved

You have no capacity, either mental, physical , emotional nor is it in your DNA to go through what Christ went through because you came from Adam- More so, you measure his pain in terms of money- a mere billion dollar-which means you are abjectly and pathetically poor compared to Christ. The Universe was created through Christ.

More so, there is a condition attached to his suffering and death, he must not sin. He passed. You will never make it beyond your 8th birthdays before committing. He was sinless throughout his whole period on earth.

Lastly, there was no guarantee that he would be resurrected by God if he failed him in the quest to redeem a sinful world. He passed and God resurrected him and gave him the right to sit at his right hand side.

Because of his painstaking sacrifice, you and I now have the right to come closer to God. You just have to accept him as your lord and savior, stop sinning and strive to know God better by understanding his word and applying it in your daily life-look for a Church that preaches the true gospel of Christ and associate with them to fortify your faith-maybe you will be considered a place in the new Heavenly order
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Coming from a slave really?

Biatch please explain or shut the hell up you pathetic cow
ure d cow hre, dnt have time to xchange words with U, ur IQ is so low, ure d slave here.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
queen_labisi: ure d cow hre, dnt have time to xchange words with U, ur IQ is so low, ure d slave here.
Shut up u and I are not mate in any fields brainless cows.
Your kind are good to believe in fairy tales.

Talking about IQ, what's your IQ sef? Smh...

So Jesus who didn't even know where are Africa and America came to save the world right?

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by bolaino(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mintayo:

i would rather believe something and end up well,than believe nothing and REGRET IT LATER.
many christians think that atheists/agnostics are a set of people with no beliefs, that's wrong, personally I believe in humanity, I believe in love, justice, equality, happiness, entertainment, and I strive to accomplish these thing in my life and in the life of loved ones and even people in the society at large,

I hope u know that in christianity alone there are over 45, thousand denominations, each claiming to have a better understanding of the bible and a more personal relationship with God, and there are thousands of religions in this world today, have u thought of the possibility of believing in the wrong god?

What if instead of jehova, allah is the one true God, or even budha or shiva is the only true God, Wouldn't u have made the wrong decision, would'nt it rather be beta for me to bank on NO GOD than bank on the WRONG GOD, given the numerous Gods we have,

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by jahjehova(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Prophecy has it that a time is coming when trials, tribulations will set in for the church. It goes further to say 'we', the followers of Christ will be thrown out of the synagogues. Its already in the corner. The signs are manifesting.

The time is coming (I am afraid its already among us) when if U say Jesus is the son of God, they will call you insensitive to human right, illogical.

Funny part is, the attacks against RELIGION will be towards Christianity. Judaism, Buhdaism, Comfusionism, Hinduism etc will not suffer be affected - even though their grouse is against RELIGION.

In all this, remember brethren the reply of JESUS when Pilate claimed power to free him? He told Pilate that authority over that had only been given him.

In our parlance, we ask "if Judas didnt betray him, how'd prophecy be fulfilled".

I ask, if threads(and people like this) don't come up, how'd endtime prophecy be fulfilled?

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
queen_labisi: I can see how ignorant u are, wen dey say men it generalizes ok, believe watever u want, its your cross, bt dnt say u wrent warned, a word is enuf for d wise

Keep your warning to yourself! You religion is fear based anyway
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by plaetton: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jamisco:

WHICH ONE DO YOU BELIEVE, OR WHICH ONE IS IN THE QUR'AN? THE QUR'AN SAID JESUS IS THE WORD AND THE MESSIAH, PLEASE CHECK QUR'AN DICTIONARY AND KNOW THE MEANING OF MESSIAH. SEE BELOW THE WORD IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES
HEBREWS/JEWS = JESUS THE MESSIAH
LATIN/GREEK = JESUS = CHRIST
ENGLISH/BRITAIN/US =SAVIOUR
HAUSA= JESUS = YESU = KRISTI
ARABIC/ARAB/QUR'AN = JESUS = ISAH = ALMASIHU, = ISAH KALMATULLAH IS THE ONLY ONE REFERED TO IN THE QUR'AN AS ALMASIHU AND KALMATULAHI

I have noooo idea what this babble is about. shocked
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
jahjehova:
Prophecy has it that a time is coming when trials, tribulations will set in for the Shrine. It goes further to say 'we', the followers of Martian will be thrown out of the temples. Its already in the corner. The signs are manifesting.

The time is coming (I am afraid its already among us) when if U say Martian is the son of God, they will call you insensitive to human right, illogical.

Funny part is, the attacks against Knowledge will be towards Martianism. Judaism, Buhdaism, Comfusionism, Hinduism, Christianism etc will not be affected - because their grouse is against knowledge.

In all this, remember brethren the reply of Martian when some A$$clown claimed power to free him? He told the jackA$$ that authority over that had only been given him.

In our parlance, we ask "if ET didnt betray him, how'd prophecy be fulfilled".

I ask, if threads(and people like this) don't come up, how'd endtime prophecy be fulfilled?

Konichiwa ,B!tches!!!!
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by udatso: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hh
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Mintayo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
1 John 4:3-6(NLT)

3- But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus Christ, that person is not from God. Such person has the spirit of ANTICHRIST,which you heard is coming to the world and indeed is already here.
4- But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won victory over those people,because the Spirit that lives in you is greater than the spirit that live in the world.
5- those people belong to this world and they speak from the world point of view andthe world listen to them.
6- BUT WE BELONG TO GOD, AND THOSE WHO KNOW GOD LISTEN TO US. IF THEY DO NOT BELONG TO GOD THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO US. THAT IS HOW WE KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH OR THE SPIRIT OF DECEPTION.

1 John 5: 10-12

10- All who believe in the Son of God know in their heart that this testimony is true. Those who don't believe this are actually calling God a liar because they don't believe what God has testified about His son.
12- Whosoever has the SON has LIFE, WHOSOEVER THOSE NOT HAVE GOD'S SON DOES NOT HAVE LIFE.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
dulphines:

Hello Seun, I am surprised that you and your MODs are yet to delete this entire thread used to ridicule our Lord Jesus Christ and our faith as Christians.
I see abuses and bad comments about our politicians hided here and there on Nairaland but this one that concerns God and Christianity is left for people to blab and perish for lack of knowledge.
I beg you in the name of God to delete this thread completely. The AntiChrist is at work here.

why? JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT ARGUE BACK AND BEAR THE TRUTH?

THIS IS NOT COLONIAL NIGERIA, WHERE YOU CAN JUST DELETE OUR VIEWS. THIS IS FREE INDEPENDENT NIGERIA. angry angry angry angry
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by nep2ra(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2013
What I find really annoying is the arrogance and ignorance of these so called Christians. The argument that their religion is far superior to any other is what contributes to their myopia and reckless bigotry. Far more sophisticated religions which believed in one Creator existed thousands of years before Judaism and Islam. An example is Zoroastrianism, which originated in ancient Iran. This religion influenced many religions after it and it is an indisputable fact that Judaism and Islam had their foundations in the teachings of Zoroaster.
The Vedas is another religious literature that is highly sophisticated and organised for it's time. It's writings can be argued to be a moral compass for any man seeking to know the Truth.
What I am saying is, ignorant Christians should stop castigating other religions, while adopting an obnoxious "we-came-here-first" and "our way is the only way" attitude.
It bothers me how many Africans will latch on to a Jewish fabrication that makes no mention of their ancestors. I don't know why they don't ask themselves why God chose to reveal Himself to a particular race and neglect others. Didn't your African ancestors have a divine experience with this same God? Or was your race too inferior for Him?
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by nep2ra(m): 12:33am On Apr 26, 2013
Like I always and will continue to say, religion breeds intolerance, hatred, misunderstanding and bigotry. It puts people on opposing sides, ready to kill each other at the slightest provocation. Religion has done Nigeria more harm than good. Wickedness, corruption, hatred, hypocrisy,intolerance and strife is rampant in a country where houses of worship dot every street.
A case where every religion claims to be the true one, means that God is not One and even if He is, then He's at a loss on how to defend His existence.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by jahjehova(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2013
nep2ra: What I find really annoying is the arrogance and ignorance of these so called Christians. The argument that their religion is far superior to any other is what contributes to their myopia and reckless bigotry. Far more sophisticated religions which believed in one Creator existed thousands of years before Judaism and Islam. An example is Zoroastrianism, which originated in ancient Iran. This religion influenced many religions after it and it is an indisputable fact that Judaism and Islam had their foundations in the teachings of Zoroaster.
The Vedas is another religious literature that is highly sophisticated and organised for it's time. It's writings can be argued to be a moral compass for any man seeking to know the Truth.
What I am saying is, ignorant Christians should stop castigating other religions, while adopting an obnoxious "we-came-here-first" and "our way is the only way" attitude.
It bothers me how many Africans will latch on to a Jewish fabrication that makes no mention of their ancestors. I don't know why they don't ask themselves why God chose to reveal Himself to a particular race and neglect others. Didn't your African ancestors have a divine experience with this same God? Or was your race too inferior for Him?

As far as I can remember, no one has forced you to become a Christian (even though I'd earnestly crave U be one). FYI Christianity is a belief, a lifestyle - Christlike. I have NEVER seen a thread that says U must accept our belief. All I see are different threads springing up questioning the ethos of our BELIEF.

If studies serve me right, "we came here first" obnoxious attitude aint possible cos a Christian is so named after CHRIST.

And YES, our BELIEF says that only through Jesus can U access the true God. I guess all ur "other" sophisticated religions have their own different claims. Why does ours seem putrefying to U?

U all shout, there are no records of African ancestry in the bible, I laugh, perhaps U nid to do a search of scriptures. I'd lend U two keywords. Libya, Ethiopia. I see U seek Identification.

There is a wise saying - "the END justifies the MEANS". At death (or rapture) , one of two groups will be justified. You atheists/agnoists/non-Christians or We Christians.

I rest my case
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by nep2ra(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
jahjehova:

As far as I can remember, no one has forced you to become a Christian (even though I'd earnestly crave U be one). FYI Christianity is a belief, a lifestyle - Christlike. I have NEVER seen a thread that says U must accept our belief. All I see are different threads springing up questioning the ethos of our BELIEF.

If studies serve me right, "we came here first" obnoxious attitude aint possible cos a Christian is so named after CHRIST.

And YES, our BELIEF says that only through Jesus can U access the true God. I guess all ur "other" sophisticated religions have their own different claims. Why does ours seem putrefying to U?

U all shout, there are no records of African ancestry in the bible, I laugh, perhaps U nid to do a search of scriptures. I'd lend U two keywords. Libya, Ethiopia. I see U seek Identification.

There is a wise saying - "the END justifies the MEANS". At death (or rapture) , one of two groups will be justified. You atheists/agnoists/non-Christians or We Christians.

I rest my case

As far as I can remember, no one has forced you to become a Christian (even though I'd earnestly crave U be one).

Nairaland is awash with Christian fanatics forcing us join them; threatening hell fire and brimstone if we refuse.

Christianity is a belief, a lifestyle - Christlike.

Just like other religions as well. Infact, there are religions that are an integral part of a society's culture. e.g Judaism, Hinduism and Sikhism.

Your claim that your BELIEF is superior to all others is what appears ridiculous. I'm glad you accept that there are other religions with different beliefs, all with varying claims. What gives you the right to assume yours is the only way to God? That is just plain ignorant and mischievous.

I don't know what you mean by saying I seek identification. undecided If you mean having a sense of identity, I already have one. I'm not the one laying claims or association with a Jewish God who clearly says He is "the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" and who is fondly referred to as "the God of Israel". There are records of African nations having dealings with the children of Israel. Elementary geography shows Israel in close proximity with Libya and Egypt, so I don't see any big deal there.Other nations had trade links with Israel as well. So what point are you making? Africans have no claims to a god that's clearly Jewish. Simple and short. While the Jews were having a spiritual experience with their god, Africans (by this I mean the many nations scattered across Africa) also had their respective spiritual experiences with tribal deities. The Ibo ethnic group, where I hail from, have their own belief system, spiritual philosophy and religious literature. Why would I abandon that and lay claims to a Jewish god? undecided undecided

There is a wise saying - "the END justifies the MEANS". At death (or rapture) , one of two groups will be justified. You atheists/agnostist/non-Christians or We Christians.

See how quick you are to condemn the rest of the human race just because they don't share your beliefs. You already built a dividing wall between your ilk and the rest of the world. I'm glad I don't believe in such a petty god. Good luck to you on your journey to the Christian heaven. I hope you have fun with your Christian god. Other religious adherents will surely not miss your kind when they journey to their respective heavens.

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by ezo4fta(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
ifeness: To think of it,he died for three days,rose up and went to sit beside his father..wdf! He should have remained in hell for eternity for our sake....that would have been a perfect sacrifice .
U have killed ur conscience long ago and I pity those arguing with u,if only they can see that they are arguing with satan himself. I pray JESUS CHRIST touch ur soul.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Ifeness..I'm not thinking anything..This guy is dead for God sakes! I'm not in the position to judge him.I miss him cos he was one of the few good people I know..
Btw, what's the meaning of ifeness? Is it Loveness? I kinda like the name.

how is he good when his irreligion killed billions of people and destroyed entire tribes , cultures and identities?!

If you are tribal, you must not hold such views. He is our enemy.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by 419forlife: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how is he good when his irreligion killed billions of people and destroyed entire tribes , cultures and identities?!

If you are tribal, you must not hold such views. He is our enemy.

https://www.nairaland.com/1215040/assister-must-hausa#15425103

angry March 5 Avoiding
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Shut up u and I are not mate in any fields brainless cows.
Your kind are good to believe in fairy tales.

Talking about IQ, what's your IQ sef? Smh...

So Jesus who didn't even know where are Africa and America came to save the world right?
see why I said ur IQ is so low? Anyway no time for an insolent fool... Hope ur eyes wnt open when its already late, d devil has taken Ova ur soul, wat a pity.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
queen_labisi: see why I said ur IQ is so low? Anyway no time for an insolent fool... Hope ur eyes wnt open when its already late, d devil has taken Ova ur soul, wat a pity.

You are the one who believes in fairy tales, take a look at what you slaves/brainless animals call Christian names..lmao how many Africans name are represented? Dumb azz ..don't dare talk about IQ you don't even have one.

3 Likes

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You are the one who believes in fairy tales, take a look at what you slaves/brainless animals call Christian names..lmao how many Africans name are represented? Dumb azz ..don't dare talk about IQ you don't even have one.

jobless man no time ok, its your life, you can make it as miserable as you want or chose it to be
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
queen_labisi: jobless man no time ok, its your life, you can make it as miserable as you want or chose it to be

Says the dumb azz who keep quoting me?

3 Likes

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by braivheart: 12:28pm On May 03, 2013
tevinsolt: i'd like to see you take 39 strokes of long blade coated whip for billion dollars
after that carry ur cross while being spitted on and being cursed at
i'd like to see 9 inches nails driven into your bones; both metacarpals and your fibula and tibia
then left to balance on that for 6 hours
i'd like to see thorn placed on your head as a mockery, while your life slowly leaves your body
and also jabbed with a spear right at latissimus dorsi such that it reaches ur gut to confirm if your dead or not for a billion dollars.
i'd like to see Government take taxes on the money.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by uglybetty: 10:50am On May 06, 2013
Jesus is the saviour of the world. and without him no mman can enter heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary / Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.