Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,193 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) (21540 Views)

Lost But Found Stolen Girl In Kano / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / Controversy As Two Families Lay Claim To Stolen Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I guess.
Define "raising your voice"

Raising voices as in serious argument (VERY RARE), nothing more.

I know the pollen can be allergic sometime but I think I'm not. Well, whether it's the weather or allergens, I'm doing ok now.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

I hear that, bro... Hay fever is a killer during spring, tbh...

We give God all of the glory for your life... wink

I did not say I was dying undecided embarassed

Well I give God the glory... cool
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
manny4life:

I did not say I was dying undecided embarassed

Well I give God the glory... cool

grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Awwwwwwwwwwww

That is so cute smiley

seems like both of u live in london besides what part though i live in east fam
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
I can't imagine a father swearing at his kids etc
Very funny clip though but a bit disturbing the kind of words a father would use

Handsome man sha
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

south east cool
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
I weep for the African man cry
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:
I swear !! grin grin grin

[b]This dad is from the hood[/b]cool

FML at the bolded... Ol'man was just swearing all over the damn video... grin

I've never heard my pops say "fvck" but this man was cut from a different owanbe-ism cloth...

But how come his son looks gay and neeky, tho? grin

Lil man gatts his eyebrow pierced and shite - where they do that at?? grin

Gangsta dad needs to instill some thug thizzle in that guy before he turns to another lip-talking Phillips Idowu.... grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

Formerly SE, but repping the East side of the Thames River right now...

Where in East are you from?
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by olapluto(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
I think I've just replayed it 10 times. Still going to watch and rewatch. Very typical.

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
The boy has a British accent not American
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

I've never heard my pops say "fvck" but this man was cut from a different owanbe-ism cloth...

Gangsta dad needs to instill some thug thizzle in that guy before he turns to another lip-talking Phillips Idowu.... grin grin grin

LMMAOO @bolded

The guy aint gay........he likes pu...ss..y......truss me grin grin grin grin Thats his look, the hair and shiz.

Haven't you heard of him before ? He's so popular in London. tongue

Edit: Quite a lot of boys have facial piercings 'Its the new thing' apparently undecided undecided
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Britain obviously.

Stop pretending. You've got your ish pierced

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

I've never heard my pops say "fvck" but this man was cut from a different owanbe-ism cloth... [/i].... grin grin grin

Lol, he said "I'll fvck all of you" grin

I doubt he has a full understanding what fvck means,d dude is funny though

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

south east cool

sorry for asking what do you do atm colly work or nairaland lol
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by isalegan2: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wow! 3 extra pages! shocked

The title is more effed-up than ever! cheesy It clearly states in his YouTube page, that he is in UK.

The dad is not over-reacting to the tv being stolen. He's reacting to the fact that his kids and wife were home when someone walked in through the door into his sanctuary (his house) when he was not there, to do lord knows what. That's why he was calling for his wife and was like, this was a joke? I could have dropped dead of a heart attack! undecided

Hmm. Or maybe he really was thinking about all the tax he's paid to the British government all these years for having a TV. tongue

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

sorry for asking what do you do atm colly work or nairaland lol

grin

college tings

uni in sept tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Formerly SE, but repping the East side of the Thames River right now...

Where in East are you from?

i live in hackney fam central of hackney is where it all goes down
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Tola, the teevee is gone

God forbid, the teevee is gone, the compoota is gone. Honestly to God, they didn't touch my stereo

who left the door open? Oh f*ck!!

The popsi na some serious gangsta grin grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Diasporan(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Britain obviously.

You took it from my mouth.Its only in UK they do that shi.t.Never seen it around.And looks gayish though.Shymxx are you sure u don't have your face pierced?Just asking
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

i live in hackney fam central of hackney is where it all goes down

grin grin grin grin grin

daz true tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

grin

college tings

uni in sept tongue
wht uni tho cos i'm on a gap year starting at soton uni in sept
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
you know I can fall down and die right now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
ItsModella: you know I can fall down and die right now grin grin grin grin grin

hey is ur real name modella
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:
wht uni tho cos i'm on a gap year starting at soton uni in sept

is it ?!?!

I firmed Portsmouth (pharmacy)

and

insured Southampton (pharmacology)

grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
ItsModella: you know I can fall down and die right now grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I died tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

is it ?!?!

I firmed Portsmouth (pharmacy)

and

insured Southampton (pharmacology)

grin grin grin

Really do u mean university of southampton not southampton solient...cos people sometimes think it's d same
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

Really do u mean university of southampton not southampton solient...cos people sometimes think it's d same

Southampton university

[size=1pt]the good one[/size]
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:
LMMAOO @bolded

The guy aint gay........he likes pu...ss..y......truss me grin grin grin grin Thats his look, the hair and shiz.

Haven't you heard of him before ? He's so popular in London. tongue

Edit: Quite a lot of boys have facial piercings 'Its the new thing' apparently undecided undecided

Heard of him? grin grin I'm not too tuff on these neeky comedians who crack jokes about Africans and their accent all the time... We've been doing that ish from pry school and it's pretty boring now, tbh... tongue

He looks neeky, tho... grin

We don't do that facial piercing thing in South london - it's more of an East and Norf London thing... Hackney tingz, ask Phillips Idowu... grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Britain obviously.

Lmao... I've only got two piercing - just both ears...

Nose and eyebrow piercing = homoerotic tingz!! grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Southampton university

[size=1pt]the good one[/size]

oh no then change it girl cos soton is far better than portsmouth...like seriously..... wink
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... I've only got two piercing - just both ears...

Nose and eyebrow piercing = homoerotic tingz!! grin

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thought Provoking Stories / My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.