Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) (21538 Views)

Lost But Found Stolen Girl In Kano / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / Controversy As Two Families Lay Claim To Stolen Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:

Lol, he said "I'll fvck all of you" grin

I doubt he has a full understanding what fvck means,d dude is funny though

Stop dissing naija's Tookie Williams!!! angry angry angry

Ol'dad is gangstar!! tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

oh no then change it girl cos soton is far better than portsmouth...like seriously..... wink

but i prefer pharmacy to pharmacology tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

What's the difference? I am still a learner undecided
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

i live in hackney fam central of hackney is where it all goes down

I hear that, g...

What's London fields saying tho g? Dem mans are on this fing lol..,

Souf ldn got it, hackney's still playing catch up.. dun noe.. tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:
wht uni tho cos i'm on a gap year starting at soton uni in sept

Skeen - just stay away from Adaobi when you're out there, bruddah...

She gatts my ring already, fam...

No hanky panky famzing tingz with my young nwunye, blud.. grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan:
What's the difference? I am still a learner undecided

studying pharmacy you can be a pharmacist tongue study of medicine and pharmacology

studying pharmacology - study of any changes, reaction or response to that chemical in a living organism (what happens when you inject it)
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

sad sad
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

tongue

gatts let the studs shine at night... wink

Mum almost chopped off my head when she saw it, but ya boy had to speech her with some romantic lyrics... grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Acidosis:
sad sad

what ? grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Mum almost chopped off my head when she saw it, but ya boy had to speech her with some romantic lyrics... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dont blame her.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

what ? grin
Lol! I'm a learner, but I want to know. Why do u prefer Pharmacy to pharmacology?
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

yeah i don't mean to be rude but it still pharmacy innit cos employers these days hardly care about what u studied that y just because u studied accounting doesn't mean u will end up being an accountant .....nd vice versa so what they use to judge u is d rep ur uni had especially soton uni which is in d russell group of unis compared to portsmouth which is no offence but way far below ......hmmmmm so yeah
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Acidosis:
Lol! I'm a learner, but I want to know. Why do u prefer Pharmacy to pharmacology?

I have done enough derailing today. grin grin grin grin grin

In a couple of words - I went on work experience for three weeks and I enjoyed it and I love chemistry kiss kiss kiss
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

hey is ur real name modella

Yes, her name is Modella Okolo grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Skeen - just stay away from Adaobi when you're out there, bruddah...

She gatts my ring already, fam...

No hanky panky famzing tingz with my young nwunye, blud.. grin

nah it cool bro man got a girl already fam, nd besides man is a web designer whose got little time for girls cus
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:

sorry i'm kinda new to this site nd u shollypoz real name is
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

I want to pierce the top part of my ears, but I'm waiting to move before doing it.
I dont want my mom having a hypertension lmaoooo
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

nah it cool bro man got a girl already fam, nd besides man is a web designer whose got little time for girls cus
Shymmexx, u see your life??
......unlike you that have no gf in real life

Shame on you! Na to dey follow small-small girls on NL u know.
He has a job too, SMH!
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:

huh? Okolo, from where? My name is Modella Okoronkwo tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

sorry i'm kinda new to this site nd u shollypoz real name is
Sholly E. Popz cool

What is urs??
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:

He has a job too, SMH!

lol where do u live shollypopz
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

lol where do u live shollypopz

London
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Kgdavid(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
pretty funny.... tola must be the eldest. kinda sweet how the guy runs to wifey... some seem to think he was pissd wiv her as well but in the background you can hear him call her "iya" so clearly not the case. very funny the guy yells a lot but he never actually looks like he is gonna hit anyone. and the best part is "what's wrong with the camera". i think at that point he's realized he's just been had.

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

Fam, man was just messing about, u noe dem ones there g... nutting serious blud..

so what do you use for ur web designing and that? mans on that as well g.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool:

yeah i don't mean to be rude but it still pharmacy innit cos employers these days hardly care about what u studied that y just because u studied accounting doesn't mean u will end up being an accountant .....nd vice versa so what they use to judge u is d rep ur uni had especially soton uni which is in d russell group of unis compared to portsmouth which is no offence but way far below ......hmmmmm so yeah

If you want to chat about my course choices and universities.

https://www.nairaland.com/1246083/god-forsaken-country-called-britain/140

use this thread grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

London
Lol, I live in Madagascar
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I want to pierce the top part of my ears, but I'm waiting to move before doing it.
I dont want my mom having a hypertension lmaoooo

It's easy - just don't change the little pin-earrings they used for the piercing...

My mum did even notice till I started wearing big studs...

And my mum's the type that checks my room, clothes, and everything I've got when I'm not in... grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

London

lol kk and where do u live texas cowgirl
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, I live in Madagascar

seriuosly
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Acidosis(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

I have done enough derailing today. grin grin grin grin grin

In a couple of words - I went on work experience for three weeks and I enjoyed it and I love chemistry kiss kiss kiss
Lmao! grin good to know you enjoyed your work experience.
Well I studied pharmacology and I worked in a pharmacy lab for 6months but I didn't enjoy it
grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:

He has a job too, SMH!

Yo, is it a crime to be single, ms sholly pum pum?? grin

Well, I don't have time for relationships right about now - the last one almost destroyed my darn young life and I ain't looking for no angry black woman right about now...Jheeez!!!

Anyway, the guy is still on the come up doing uni young love - been there, done that, and almost got depressed... He'll understand better in a few years... wink wink
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

It's easy - just don't change the little pin-earrings they used for the piercing...

My mum did even notice till I started wearing big studs...

And my mum's the type that checks my room, clothes, and everything I've got when I'm not in... grin grin grin

ehrrrmmmmmm.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.