Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) (21537 Views)

Lost But Found Stolen Girl In Kano / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / Controversy As Two Families Lay Claim To Stolen Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool1:
my name is sam i think d antispam thingy banned me for no reason for a day on my babaskool account so i have to use this babaskool1
Lol, u have an alternate account already?? Lol, nice to meet u sam smiley
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nigerian man you know and we know his country, why let it random

huh ?
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, u have an alternate account already?? Lol, nice to meet u sam smiley

sorry are u like on fbbb bbm whatsappppp
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manmustwac(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
@poster
You sure this video was made in America because that guy talks with an english accent
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Fam, man was just messing about, u noe dem ones there g... nutting serious blud..

so what do you use for ur web designing and that? mans on that as well g.

i use wordpress nd i currently do have two sites u can have a look at but if i think i would be banned if i said them....or nothing dis site is weird
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:

i use wordpress nd i currently do have two sites u can have a look at but if i think i would be banned if i said them....or nothing dis site is weird

how many times have you been banned today ? grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

how many times have you been banned today ? grin grin
i don't wanna say it cos i think i might be banned again lol like i don't get it are there posting rules somewhere or something or u can't type certain words in your posts or something
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:

sorry are u like on fbbb bbm whatsappppp
Lol, u are truly new on NL grin
Yep, I'm on fb cool
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
do you knw how much is 2 grand, and u knw how life is hard in the u.k
lastpage: two things caught my attention:

1.) The way the Boy ORDERED his Dad to come over: "Dad, come, da come over here..just come over here"! Stop there, Dad, STOP!!
He makes some timid refusals at first but eventually "came over" .... and stopped.

I am waiting for that Naija boy that will say "Daddy, come over here".
I am sure na slap go follow and a few stern reprimands in the mode of "Just look at the way he was talking to me, no respect again, huh"! grin grin

2.) The way the Dad resorted to swearing for all of them (Ori yin O'ope - You are all mad! That means none of you will watch TV again in this house!) grin grin
You're all bleeped, Bleep all of you, bla bla bla!

Why would a "Father" resort to such foul language onhis own family? Is it simply because one of his left the door open for theives to cart away a TV and one Laptop? (Combined, about 2Grand?)

I am sure if not that the "son' kept reminding him [/b]of "Dad there is a CAMERA over there (watching you of course)",
He would have done [b]something stewpid
to the Boy! shocked shocked shocked
Man was ready to commit suicide already! grin

Anyway, it was very hilarious and l watched it twice in a row! (Rotfl)

Lastpage!

Did anyone notice that the Dad's room was locked?
(He checked it and said thank god my room is locked!)
Question: Locked against "whom"? I it normal for a Dad to lock his own room and prevent access to Mum and others in the house? Whats in that room sef?
Na wa o, dis obodo Oyinbo life get as e be! wink
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, u are truly new on NL grin
Yep, I'm on fb cool

whats ur fbbbbb pls dis place is scary already lol
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:

whats ur fbbbbb pls dis place is scary already lol
Lol, pm me yours...
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, pm me yours...

i wud try lol
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:
i don't wanna say it cos i think i might be banned again lol like i don't get it are there posting rules somewhere or something or u can't type certain words in your posts or something

I guess your their banning guinea pig for today tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

I guess your their banning guinea pig for today tongue
yh is not the mods actually it d antispam robots which if u decide to write in html it wud have no clue of wht to do even though ur spamming....*sighs*#lame
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:
yh is not the mods actually it d antispam robots which if u decide to write in html it wud have no clue of wht to do even though ur spamming....*sighs*#lame

ahhhhh that ! I've been a victim grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

ahhhhh that ! I've been a victim grin

are u on fbbbb or bbmmmmm
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:

are u on fbbbb or bbmmmmm

im on fbbbbb grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

im on fbbbbb grin
can u pm ur fb pls
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:
can u pm ur fb pls

pm me yours first tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

pm me yours first tongue

i can't cos it saying have sent too many anonymous mails and besides wud i get banned if i write it on here
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:

i can't cos it saying have sent too many anonymous mails and besides wud i get banned if i write it on here

okay tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by NaLaugh: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
I bet its been pointed out, but this was in the UK & not America. Not like it really matters anyway.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by babaskool2: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

okay tongue
so wud u send it to me or i still say it on here nevertheless
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
babaskool2:
so wud u send it to me or i still say it on here nevertheless

you no get email again ? check it...........
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
Damn!! I left for football and this babs nyggah has already killed two chics with one stone.. grin

London mans are hard as fvck - gatts rate us...
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Where my Ibadan people at?

You lot need to start soo-yin showing us how you eat your see-kin chicken meat and all... angry angry
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Omg grin
I don die from laughing. grin grin grin grin.

"Thank God my room is locked"

Kai this man is crazy.

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by nenergy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
"what happened to the camera?"hahahaha Funny prank! But too much profanity from a 'father'. A sign that they've fully integrated into the American culture.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

Yes, they have to already have a pretty free hand to consider doing that - he said he knocked some chairs over and removed the tv and computer. lol.

Whew! They didn't take my (8-track) stereo. grin

Naija dads in Naijiriya don't have to yell like that though. At least, mine never did. That weightlifting dad looks like he's been abroad a long time too, with kids probably born and raised there.

Buzugee, I think you have to change the header from American to UK - the kids don't sound American at all. cheesy tongue
YOU ARE RIGHT ISALE. DUNNO WHAT MADE ME THINK IT WAS AMERICAN. MAYBE THE WAY THE DAD KEPT SAYING 'FC-UK' EVERY SECOND. 'I WILL FC-UK ALL OF YOU' grin JUST WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR DAD SMDH
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion: Gwan buzugee?

The video is hysterical!! Nigerians don't talk, they shout - bwahahahahahaha

Rastaman gatts loads of luv fi mi naija mandem...

Shalom, bruddah!!
WAGWAN BRUV. THIS VIDEO IS FIRE BRUV. YOU KNOW THAT MAN IS IN THE HOOD SOMEWHERE CUZ IN THE BURBS PEOPLE DONT EXPECT TO BE BURGLED. PECKHAM TINZ BRUV grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by abiL(f): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hahahhahahahhahahahaha. The last part is hilarious!

"you know I can just fall down and die"

Yeah... Like it's that easy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Family Finds Daughter Sweptaway In 2004 Tsunami / My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.