Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) (21541 Views)

Lost But Found Stolen Girl In Kano / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / Controversy As Two Families Lay Claim To Stolen Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
I shout when having an argument with my Naija guys, does that count??

And no, I just don't go around shouting because I'm Nigerian undecided

I once heard you shout: "Hellllllooooo Hellllooooo" on the phone... grin

Shouting isn't a bad thing, anyway - it's just the easiest way to spot a Nigerian... grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kajina: Really funny guy grin He is either a Nigerian or Sierra Leonean. It is clear from his pronunciation of the following:

COMPUTER - Compuuuta
OPEN - Opun
TOUCH - Torch

grin grin grin cheesy

This is clearly nigerian

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by SisiKill1: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Abi o........The parlor looks like a walk-in closet tongue tongue tongue

Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy

Two people can't stand in the hallway if the one isn't making love to the wall.

That's why I was scared for the guy, pulling a trick like that on a muscley daddy in that cramped space. cheesy tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, because real Naija guys are loud and black ppl most times are just loud for no reason grin

They are already shouting on each other, to make yourself heard u feel a need to shout too.

.......But I kinda reduced my shouting during an argument. I'm tired of losing my voice and they walking out of it w/o a misplaced strand of hair on their skin angry

Really?
Wow!! The Nigerian students here are domesticated. It's usually the old Nigerians that are as loud as a......
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manny4life(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, because real Naija guys are loud and black ppl most times are just loud for no reason grin

They are already shouting on each other, to make yourself heard u feel a need to shout too.

.......But I kinda reduced my shouting during an argument. I'm tired of losing my voice and they walking out of it w/o a misplaced strand of hair on their skin angry

Yes, some Naija guys are loud, I'm a living witness but I've curbed down that behavior, I can only yell for a few and just let it go. Civil discourse is the best way to address issues, but I have to agree, Nigerian men are loud. When my dad yells here, the whole house is literally falling to the ground. I remembered when I was still at home, and on Sundays we went over to friends home for lunch/dinner, man, if u see where these so-called Naija men are arguing (keep in mind when I say it's a friendly argument), man, it's best to go outside or the basement. The noise is just so damn loud.

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

'They didn't touch my stereo'.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ive watched this like 10 times.

Ayyonline is a nutter ! grin grin

Ayyonline ain't in America.

Errm.... We need the Igbo remix - can you set your pops up with hidden camera?? grin

We want the Igbo remix with: "chinekeeeeeee, where's my TV, adaobiiiii!!!" !!!
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manny4life(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Blimey!!! shocked shocked

Don't tell me manny already beat that, no?? shocked shocked

So anti-Igbo, yet you can't leave 'em Igbo nyggahs alone... grin

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bros, Manny ain't beaten nothing yet.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Errm.... We need the Igbo remix - can you set your pops up with hidden camera?? grin

We want the Igbo remix with: "chinekeeeeeee, where's my TV, adaobiiiii!!!" !!!

And give my dad a heart attack ? Hell no !!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
manny4life:

Yes, some Naija guys are loud, I'm a living witness but I've curbed down that behavior, I can only yell for a few and just let it go. Civil discourse is the best way to address issues, but I have to agree, Nigerian men are loud. When my dad yells here, the whole house is literally falling to the ground. I remembered when I was still at home, and on Sundays we went over to friends home for lunch/dinner, man, if u see where these so-called Naija men are arguing (keep in mind when I say it's a friendly argument), man, it's best to go outside or the basement. The noise is just so damn loud.

You're the kind of people I like to avoid in my social sphere.
I do not like to generate attention to myself, therefore I avoid all the attention bringers.
Mehn, why do you people shout like you want to beat someone up?
Once my mom start talking on the phone in public, I just walk away. lol cheesy
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by obi2012: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
lol this is too funny
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
manny4life:

keep applying pressure, bro.. #LowKey.. grin

What does the "cow milk" taste like? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
manny4life:

Don't mind shymmex. He don take NL stuff serious.

And you better change the "yet" to "never" lol
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manny4life(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No answer to that one, abeg make we no derail this thread o grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

shut up, nucca
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy

Two people can't stand in the hallway if the one isn't making love to the wall.

That's why I was scared for the guy, pulling a trick like that on a muscley daddy in that cramped space. cheesy tongue

Oh that was a hallway?

I thought it was a laundry closet grin grin grin

His dad is kinda cute tho grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:
And give my dad a heart attack ? Hell no !!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bwahahahahahahahahaha - Naija parents are so emotional... grin

I remember back in the day; my mum used to be so scared of walking alone from the bus-stop to the house... This woman would call my phone every night to come wait for her at the bus-stop and walk her into the house... grin God bless her... grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by engrj(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Information For Jamb Candidates: Pls Ur Centres Have Been Change For Ppt Only click the link bellow
https://www.nairaland.com/1266909/information-jamb-candidates-pls-ur
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
manny4life:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No answer to that one, abeg make we no derail this thread o grin

So, that was what you were doing when you went on a hiatus from these sides for like a week, no?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Damn!!! Manny gatts the juice!! #LowKey grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha - Naija parents are so emotional... grin

I remember back in the day; my mum used to be so scared of walking alone from the bus-stop to the house... This woman would call my phone every night to come wait for her at the bus-stop and walk her into the house... grin God bless her... grin

Awwwwwwwwwwww

That is so cute smiley
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

shut up, nucca

Just checking the "fresh milk" brand out...

You know I love my cheerios/coco-pops and fresh milk, don't you?? grin

Gatts scheme for the best brand!! undecided undecided sad angry
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manny4life(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're the kind of people I like to avoid in my social sphere.
I do not like to generate attention to myself, therefore I avoid all the attention bringers.
Mehn, why do you people shout like you want to beat someone up?
Once my mom start talking on the phone in public, I just walk away. lol cheesy

Avoid me ke? I only shout when necessary, perhaps in an angry frustrated argument, only for a while not in social gathering... haba, abeg don't demean me like that.

This ain't about attention, but most often, it's making your voice heard. It's not he/she who shouts the loudest makes the most sense undecided undecided

I don't shout like that o, my shouting has a minimum but not to the extent like I want to beat someone up..

Well, it's common in Nigerians, so don't blame your mother lipsrsealed
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:
Awwwwwwwwwwww

That is so cute smiley

Gatts protect my first-wife from these nutters and knuckle-heads roaming the streets... wink
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by manny4life(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

So, that was what you were doing when you went on a hiatus from these sides for like a week, no?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Damn!!! Manny gatts the juice!! #LowKey grin grin grin

Haha, na you know o... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No, I took a two weeks break of NL because I was seriously busy at work, and I was seriously sick. I don't fare very well during the spring season because it's warm (70+ degrees) today and tomorrow it gets cool like 35 degs and then tomorrow it's another thing. That kind of weather fluctuation affects my body.

Please I don't want to get banned for derailment.. grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
manny4life:

Avoid me ke? I only shout when necessary, perhaps in an angry frustrated argument, only for a while not in social gathering... haba, abeg don't demean me like that.

This ain't about attention, but most often, it's making your voice heard. It's not he/she who shouts the loudest makes the most sense undecided undecided

I don't shout like that o, my shouting has a minimum but not to the extent like I want to beat someone up..

Well, it's common in Nigerians, so don't blame your mother lipsrsealed
I guess.
Define "raising your voice"

manny4life:

No, I took a two weeks break of NL because I was seriously busy at work, and I was seriously sick. I don't fare very well during the spring season because it's warm (70+ degrees) today and tomorrow it gets cool like 35 degs and then tomorrow it's another thing. That kind of weather fluctuation affects my body.

Same here. It's not the weather, it's allergen problems. Your body needed to adjust.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Gatts protect my first-wife from these nutters and knuckle-heads roaming the streets... wink

cute cute smiley
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

cute cute smiley

You believed him?

He was prolly the scared one calling his mommy to walk him from the bus stop

3 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
manny4life:

I hear that, bro... Hay fever is a killer during spring, tbh...

We give God all of the glory for your life... wink
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
adaobi123:

cute cute smiley

kiss kiss

Gatts protect you as well... grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You believed him?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You believed him?

Lmao... Where do you think all the tough talk and my stars/stripes like the American flag came from?? grin Mum knows how I move and she knows she's safe when I'm there lol...

The naija dad in that video gatts some gangstar in him...

I bet his wife feels safe every time she's with him... grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

kiss kiss

Gatts protect you as well... grin

tongue
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... Where do you think all the tough talk and my stars/stripes like the American flag came from?? grin Mum knows how I move and she knows she's safe when I'm there lol...

The naija dad in that video gatts some gangstar in him...

I bet his wife feels safe every time she's with him... grin

I swear !! grin grin grin

This dad is from the hood cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.