Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! (23425 Views)

End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads / Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by jonbellion(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Richirich713:
grin the ultimate bonus for being an atheist.
strawman

1 Like

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Strawman: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
jonbellion:
strawman
Yes?

3 Likes

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Richirich713: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
jonbellion:
strawman

Nope, atheists actually believe this. They'll just phrase it differently.

1 Like

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Their so called god of love!!!...........................................................He makes serial killers look like "school kids playing field hockey on a Sunday afternoon"!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Chai!!! See oohh!!! What do the catholics have to say about this?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Worthless words..........................................pathetic promises!!!

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by ilynem(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
I just have to wonder. Dear Atheists, we Christians are a deluded set of people. Mad even. So why are you trying to prove to a mad man that he is mad? I understand mocking us is the only way we can notice you anyway. So you have been noticed. Next!
Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sylvekzee:
This is serious! Oh good lord! Hahaha I'm downloading no 4 sharp sharp

Mine is second. I'm gonna have fun with it grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2017
CHAI!!! See oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2017
What does christ do in your life?...........................................................ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Senseless!!!

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
So sad!!!.............................................But tomorrow you will here them whining like hunger striken tadpoles, crying, "If you don't believe in our god or religion, then why are you always talking about them!!!"

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by hopefulLandlord: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
buno
Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Here,s another one

Re: Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2017
Naughty Nun!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.