Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? (1206 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by Nauttyprof(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2008
I would like u all to share your experience as related to this. Mine is like this, I like this girl from the days I went for tutorials at a centre, that was where i knew her but i didn't tell her (years ago).

Recently, I met this same girl on a bus because i sat beside her, not that I struggled to have a seat beside her. Well, as the bus was moving on, i was trying to talk to her but words failed me because she is looking even more beautiful.

As she was about 2 alight at her destination, I noticed a phone no on her customised shirt but I couldn;t see them all.
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by earthrealm(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2008
undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by Akinagirl(f): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2008
huh?
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by blackmann(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2008
U say?
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by Maneater1(f): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2008
this doesnt make any sense. undecided
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by yemivictor: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2008
I think he's sleeptyping! grin
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by streak(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2008
this guy don kolo oooo
which kin pple dey this place self, this guy get luck say i no be seun,i swear wetin i for do this guy ehhhh.
stupid post.
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by powerofmap(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2008
huh? shey u don take Kpoli Ni?
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by opokonwa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2008
What the hell are you talking about
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by chinda3: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2008
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by SamMilla1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2008
moderator, throw this rubish away, wasted my minute for nothing,
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by bawomolo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2008
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
rontflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

men i really needed the laugh.

I think the effect the girl had on him must still be taking control. lol!

Abi the babe na mammywater? grin grin

@bawomolo

I like your style! wink
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by Cadet(f): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2008
I understand the dude. He had two chances to tell the girl how he feels about her, but he blew it. undecided

@poster
nope, i have not experience something like that. If I had a second chane like that, I won't hesitate to let him know that I like him. Unfortunately, I am in a similar situation, yet not so similar. But he's not getting away grin he knows it himself. Just taking things slowly, until. hmm
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by Dreloaded(f): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2008
I understand that Cadet

However let's hope he doesnt think the number he saw on her shirt was REALLY her number embarassed
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by Seun(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2008
Don't take it too seriously. Trust me, you are not the only one who noticed her. She's pretty, so what?
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by Cadet(f): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2008
Seun:

Don't take it too seriously. Trust me, you are not the only one who noticed her. She's pretty, so what?
lmao.

D-reloaded:

I understand that Cadet

However let's hope he doesnt think the number he saw on her shirt was REALLY her number embarassed
LOL. I hope so too.
But I was talking about the OP not addressing her on the bus.
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by vicade(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
I still dont understand how people say liver fail them because of a pretty chick. You should have spoken to her in the bus. I mean, wat is the worst that could have happened Now you are in suspense. Most of these pretty chicks want to betalked to, most of them are bored and boring. The point is next time , if there will be a next time, Talk to her and clear your mind and stuff,
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by tpia: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
vicade:

I still don't understand how people say liver fail them because of a pretty chick. You should have spoken to her in the bus. I mean, what is the worst that could have happened Now you are in suspense. Most of these pretty chicks want to betalked to, most of them are bored and boring. The point is next time , if there will be a next time, Talk to her and clear your mind and stuff,

thank you.

What's the use of lamenting on nairaland. Unless the girl is here reading his post and knows he's the one she met on the bus.

He might as well just open his mouth and say hi to her directly whenever he sees her. Who says pretty girls cant be talked to. And if she's wearing a shirt with a number for people to call her on it, then I dont think she could make herself any clearer, really. In any case, what's the worst that could happen. Snubbing isnt the end of the world.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. cool
Re: Met The Same Girl Twice: Have You Experienced This? by TheSly: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2008
I wuld like u all 2 share your experience as related 2 this.Mine is like this,I like this girl from d days i went 4 tutorials at a centre,that was where i knew her bt i didnt tell her(years ago) recently,i met this same girl on a bus because i sat beside her, not that i struggled 2 av a seat beside her.Well,as d bus was moving on, i was trying 2 talk 2 her bt words failed me because she is lukin even more beautiful.As she was about 2 alight at her destinatn, i noticed a phone no on her customised shirt bt i culdnt see them all.
What in tha heck do u mean man!
Are u R.kelly or Usher

(1) (Reply)

Telling The Truth Hurts: / Let's Write A Love Story / He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.