Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls (16351 Views)

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by armyofone(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
tpia@:

if you collect nookie in lieu of money, na you be maga o.

which kind yeye "show of appreciation" be that.

there's nothing wrong with her bringing the money to you in full view of the public, or is she a spirit who must not be seen in daytime?

one question for the OP grin grin, maybe she saw you in such places in the past collecting your money undecided?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by mawuqueyan(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
armyofone:

true, also guys should not use provocative dressing.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by tpia5: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
nwababy: @OP,this na jist.I hope you really mean what you have posted if not,God is watching you on plasma tv.The percentage of faithful married men are so few that you can't count but,I believe we have good men out there.All I know is that I can't count the numbers of married men that i have encounter with that doesn't ask me out.(They are lucky they met a girl like me cos anybody that goes to fetch an ant infected wood welcomes ant)If you ask them for a favor like helping you get a job,na there u don find trouble.Does it mean they weren't favored with jobs by their friends?can they ask their follow men for sex in exchange for job?Men have this at the back of your mind whatever you sow in this planet earth so shall you reap.@OP don't just go there because the ratio of promiscous men to hawky girls are 10:3 period.

most women in nigeria arent used to the notion of how things generally work in advanced countries. Thus there's the mindset of every man wanting sex in exchange for other "favours". Helping someone get a job is considered a favour which is expected to be repaid with sex. The men also have this same mentality.

in a functional society, there are laws which expressly make it possible for women and minorities to get jobs without giving out sex and/or bribes in return.

imo, the ratio of promiscuous girls equals and possibly surpasses that of men.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by SisiKill1: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
armyofone:

true, also guys should not use provocative dressing.
stillwater:

Buhahaha. All those tight pants that 'insinuate' a bulge. . .lol

Bwahahahaha!! True Dat!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
lol

Revenge topic
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by nairaman66(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is one of the most sensible threads that ever graced the Front Page! Indeed girls these days are practising TERRORISM in MATERIALISM. Kudos 2 all the wonderful girls/ladies who have good discipline, but I still believe we all get the chance to live even if we are dead wrong in some issues.. I am still searching ooO!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
jidegirl12:

I'm just dishing my sincere advice here, gotta problem wif that? And besides who's chasing who? I thought OP case is the reverse.

Extreme measure? Don't ask me , ask those girls who are desperate ( juju & likes) to leech on ' made' married men for material things and possibly be a baby mama.

no wahala.. its your prerogative
but can you pour acid on a woman chasing after you men.. God forbid but say it happened in an alternate universe

surprising you are saying this considering married men are demonised set of people
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by 32D: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
@hectorex stolen meat tastes better and that is why single ladies find married men extra attractive....even some of us single guys have decided to be putting on wedding rings, and the reception we get has been immensely huge

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Personally, I see nothing wrong in having a bit of a fling now and then. Most girls that play the game understand the rules. In fact, I'd wager they exclusively target married men for that reason - the affair is torrid and short-lived, just the way they like it. Ain't no husband snatchers these days abeg, no time.
Embrace the quickie age.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
32-D:
@hectorex stolen meat tastes better and that is why single ladies find married men extra attractive....even some of us single guys have decided to be putting on wedding rings, and the reception we get has been immensely huge
cheesy true true
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by kekilika: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
im loving all your comments. Pros and cons. Keep it coming.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
hectortex: They are everywhere. Mostly subtle moves I'd definitely recognise for what it is (heck I was once in the game) to the overtly brazen gestures and expressions.
I cant remember how many times I'd had to remind some of them am married and so couldnt call them or recieve their calls especially at the odd hours. Even with a ring permanently on ma finger anytime am out and a ring mark you cant miss when it isnt there, they'd flirt around you with those coquettish moves(especially when you are young and successful) that even a blind man knows what it is.
Just yesterday, a colleague that took a loan from me to execute a job in a show of appreciation invited me to her hotel room to pay the interests. Guess weare supposed to pray there.
It takes a lot of control for a guy to be faithful to a gf talk more of a wife, please do not make it impossible. when you girls see us with our ring, it means we are really trying to make it work with our wives. Its not wrong to appreciate us but do not tempt us before we 'ruin your future'.

P.S: This is not common to all girls. There are still decent ones who treats with us with such decorum who wouldnt (or appear to) be inclined to any affair once the guy is hooked.

[size=18pt]MAYBE YOU ARE OVER-HANDSOME[/size]
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Mystery11(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
nwababy: @OP,this na jist.I hope you really mean what you have posted if not,God is watching you on plasma tv.The percentage of faithful married men are so few that you can't count but,I believe we have good men out there.All I know is that I can't count the numbers of married men that i have encountered with that doesn't ask me out.(They are lucky they met a girl like me cos anybody that goes to fetch an ant infected wood welcomes ant)If you ask them for a favor like helping you get a job,na there u don find trouble.Does it mean they weren't favored with jobs by their friends?can they ask their follow men for sex in exchange for job?Men have this at the back of your mind whatever you sow in this planet earth so shall you reap.@OP don't just go there because the ratio of promiscous men to hawky girls are 10:3 period.

I think you have a valid point here.Most times before a girl will be eyeing a married guy, the guy must have flirted with the girl.

Actually,at times,a girl could like a married guy and shows him that she does but most times, the guy must have toyed with the girl's emotion and started backing off,hence the poster's scenario comes in

The OP could be right but it is not always all that common.You must have shown a ''little'' harmless interest wink

A very close friend is in that situation but he is very principled.He started the flirting first kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by hectortex: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
tpia@:

if you collect nookie in lieu of money, na you be maga o.

which kind yeye "show of appreciation" be that.

there's nothing wrong with her bringing the money to you in full view of the public, or is she a spirit who must not be seen in daytime?

haba i wasnt a maga before, cant be one now.
she paid the principal but wanted the 'appreciation' inside the hotel room.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
My Advice to all married men and women is that they should put God first in anything they do. Remember he says that the bed of a marriage is holy and it should remain undefiled. Put God first and he will reward you

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by hectortex: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
armyofone:

one question for the OP grin grin, maybe she saw you in such places in the past collecting your money undecided?

Do you mean like been in a hotel it wasnt in a hotel she came to collect the loan.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

no wahala.. its your prerogative
but can you pour acid on a woman chasing after you men.. God forbid but say it happened in an alternate universe

surprising you are saying this considering married men are demonised set of people

Biola my reply is based on the frame of reference of this thread which is OP 's situation ( in his shoes)

^^^@ bolded I think you're drunk or hungover , where have you seen any of my posts demonizing sane married men? You're mixed up man.

Front page?? again??
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
jidegirl12:

Biola my reply is based on the frame of reference of this thread which is OP 's situation ( in his shoes)

^^^@ bolded I think you're drunk or hungover , where have you seen any of my posts demonizing sane married men? You're mixed up man.

Front page?? again??

ok.. fare well..

too easy for you to launch into abuses sha,,, tragic
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by swiftycool(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Like I said in the past. The wedding ring which is expected to ward of those parasitic home breakers actually succeeds most times in doing the opposite I.e attracting them.

Don't be deceived most of the play about single ladies actually prefer aristo runs which means you- Mr stable married man, coupled with the fact that you have somehow become more matured in handling situations, are more caring and responsible plus they intend to compete with ur wife who might have started gaining weight or is not as flashy as b4 due to home duties etc.

If u doubt it try it, even single guys are using wedding rings to attract gullible greedy girls, the ring on a young rich handsome guy is definitely a conversation starter 4 such ladies.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
na u sabi grin
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lemme guess, the op belongs to the 'DYY' group...
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by hectortex: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
platinumricky: Lemme guess, the op belongs to the 'DYY' group...

which is
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Pennywise(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
So much storm in a tea cup.

The OP's rumination is an inevitable part of the emotional struggle every married man has to face at some point. Remember that technically its not an affair if you use condom. So, make sure.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Birdmanjnr(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
debrief08: Really shameful I must say how low our values are. Sadly most of us will still act this way and go to church aand shout the loudest.
However, you must remember that these girls have nothing at stake, most case they just want money, you on the other hand took a vow before God to Love, care, protect your wife and share your body with her alone.
You are the one with a wife who will get hurt, you are the one who may pick up a disease and infect your wife, you are the one with kids looking up to you for moral guidance, you are the one who will have to squeeze money from family savings to meet insatiable needs of a leech,
You are the one who who have to forfit family time when you should be bonding and laughing with your kids to sneak around with someone with no morals or values.
I say well done to all married men who stop and think and say No, I know how hard it is to stay faithful in a society where cheating seems to be a well acceptable norm.
There is no prize for how much you can hurt or betray your wife by falling in to the trap of various affairs, there is a prize from God nd your wife for staying strong in the midst of temptation.

A honest faithful husband will be worship by his wife, she will carry him like a crown and do all she can to make him happy because he has loved her enough to respect her heart, life and body.

To the ladies who go about insulting and targetting obviously married men, toh just be careful, it may look like fun and games now but others are getting hurt and crying from your actions.
It still pays to be nice and decent to work hard and earn your way through life. Its still right to be able to hold your head high without following the crowd.
That phone, car or wig may give you temporary joy but be careful, that is someones school fees and God is watching.

May God bless faithful, honest open husbands, Husbands whose love and support we can always count on.

its easily said than done. Ur on point anyway.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
swiftycool: Like I said in the past. The wedding ring which is expected to ward of those parasitic home breakers actually succeeds most times in doing the opposite I.e attracting them.

Don't be deceived most of the play about single ladies actually prefer aristo runs which means you- Mr stable married man, coupled with the fact that you have somehow become more matured in handling situations, are more caring and responsible plus they intend to compete with ur wife who might have started gaining weight or is not as flashy as b4 due to home duties etc.

If u doubt it try it, even single guys are using wedding rings to attract gullible greedy girls, the ring on a young rich handsome guy is definitely a conversation starter 4 such ladies.
I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING. BUT U SAID IT ALL BROTHER
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
Like seriously?! grin grin grin ROTFLOL! My tommy hurts!
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Toktee(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee: Ok..
#siddonlook

Grumbling - See what tashamania and co and caused undecided tongue

post of the month
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Toktee(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee: Ok..
#siddonlook

Grumbling - See what tashamania and co and caused undecided tongue

topic of the month
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
chidyhels: I saw dis coming...

Seriously grin grin now someone wanna be like the famous 'Tashamania'

This is either biolabee's or coogar's alternate account tongue
Never under-estimate the power of a woman grin tongue
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Toktee(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
My happiness iz the presence of lady TASHAMANIA on line
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Toktee: My happiness iz the presence of lady TASHAMANIA on line

What more can I say? I'll just take a seat and watch the never-ending drama on nairaland smiley
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Toktee(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania: Like seriously?! grin grin grin ROTFLOL! My tommy hurts!
maybe ........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-love / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care / 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.