Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls (16345 Views)

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by coogar: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

No be our fault say we fine and some retired grannies here are pained.

well, tell your hubby to leave me first because as for me, I dey enjoy him company, as a single girl concerned grin

Plus I never marry! angry You don forget say I've been tagged the "home shatterer" because of my beauty? wink smiley

which stüpid beauty....
your utterances suggest you would look like a cross of a silverback and a koala!
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

No be our fault say we fine and some retired grannies here are pained.

well, tell your hubby to leave me first because as for me, I dey enjoy him company, as a single girl concerned grin

Plus I never marry! angry You don forget say I've been tagged the "home shatterer" because of my beauty? wink smiley

Dnt let me remind u with a bottle of werepe. My husband is not someone I joke with.

Eweh, who tagged u homewrecker? U now ssee why I tell u to. Put these shameless men in their place.
If my hubby does d same, put him in his place. I will understand
No vexx
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by dvinebranch(f): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. I bliv dis kills it all. Wen u fear God n tremble at d fact dat an act as infidelity / defiling another' marriage will make him frown, I bliv u'd suppress watever blood is gushing thru ur vains 4d other party. Wen one can't help dat den it helps to either keep urself very busy so ders no room for naughty tots/fantasies or flee frm watever situatn(s) will leave u n such person(s) in an environment conducive 4d d formidable to happen.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

which husband,,,,, the one she was signalling or giveing coded message to? grin grin tongue

Mr bb, she knws wetin I dey talk.

Bia, why r u even stalkn my sister U vomit way too much for a manundecided

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
coogar:

which stüpid beauty....
your utterances suggest you would look like a cross of a silverback and a koala!

Sorry, are you a guy or girl? Let me know how to address you undecided

In any case, you need a pic? Definitely not undecided

I dont trade my words to your kind, you cant buy them. I'm so sorry.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Daamnnn! U are one fine gel sha. See em guys drooln over u.

But u rily like attention btw and I think u deserve it.
Just kip distance frm my hubby and its wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
candygosh:

Mr bb, she knws wetin I dey talk.

Bia, why r u even stalkn my sister U vomit way too much for a manundecided

Yawns,,,,,, u shd have told ur friend to be more circumspect in her faults unfortunately good judgement is not common
Come and say NL married men are hounding her.. no proof, no nothing

gerraway you
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by coogar: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:
Sorry, are you a guy or girl? Let me know how to address you undecided

use your church mind....

I dont trade my words to your kind, you cant buy them. I'm so sorry.

whose pic?
what would i gain viewing your pic? are you prettier than my dog? you must think everyone is interested in a firewood background heifer like yourself!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
candygosh:

Dnt let me remind u with a bottle of werepe. My husband is not someone I joke with.

Eweh, who tagged u homewrecker? U now ssee why I tell u to. Put these shameless men in their place.
If my hubby does d same, put him in his place. I will understand
No vexx

I refused to be vexed, for candy's sake o!
But warn all dem married people here. They should stop hating on a chic. Especially coogar (whose gender am yet to confirm. My bad, if it is a girl though) and our baba agba, biolabee with granny, tpia. Let them leave me alone grin

And for pete's sake, this aint my thread. why the attacks? Popularity, innit? grin
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

But warn all dem married people here. They should stop hating on a chic. Especially coogar (whose gender am yet to confirm. My bad, if it is a girl though) and our baba agba, biolabee with granny, tpia. Let them leave me alone grin

And for pete's sake, this aint my thread. why the attacks? Popularity, innit? grin

my dear tash, you miss the point

you impugned the integtity of all males here with your fables
you obviously have no feminist agenda but they jumoped on your bandwagon to futher spoil the frail reputation of the naija males here

you shd have thought it through before u fib
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by coogar: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:
But warn all dem married people here. They should stop hating on a chic.

mgbeke feeling funky!
your claim to fame is on nairaland! off nairaland, frying akara is your noble profession.

Especially coogar (whose gender am yet to confirm. My bad, if it is a girl though) and our baba agba, biolabee with granny, tpia. Let them leave me alone grin

if you didn't mention my name on this thread, i wouldn't even be here. you made a reckless accusation that i created this topic - you are only serving a punishment for allowing words to fall from your mouth like shït from arsë

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
coogar:

use your church mind....

coogar is way dumber than I thought. Smh. undecided Okay, I withdraw my question. I know it is difficult, sorry.

coogar:

whose pic?
what would i gain viewing your pic? are you prettier than my dog? you must think everyone is interested in a firewood background heifer like yourself!

That was why I said
Tashamania:
You really do have a problem with comprehending, innit?

you see, You dont have call one names just a prove a point, coogar. We know education can be so difficult and expensive especially for people like you. Pity. I'll give you an offer. One more silly post from you and I'll withdraw it.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by hectortex: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

it seems you ve seized this thread to launder whatever notorious image you ve got. this thread is not about you so taking it personal says a lot about your intentions.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

you obviously have no feminist agenda but they jumoped on your bandwagon to futher spoil the frail reputation of the naija males here

Would it be too rude if i say you "shut up"? would it? undecided I'm just aking. Because I like giving people their respects first. If you dont understand what my topic was all about, dont misinterprete.

I dont know what you are saying and believe me, I dont care to know.

Stop disgracing yourself. People are watchng.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by coogar: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:
coogar is way dumber than I thought. Smh. undecided Okay, I withdraw my question. I know it is difficult, sorry.

my toe-nail packs more intelligence than you do.....

That was why I said
You really do have a problem with comprehending, innit?

i have a problem comprehending unintelligible posts from twits like yourself. maybe if you type with more coherence, you would be understood!

you see, You dont have call one names just a prove a point, coogar. We know education can be so difficult and expensive especially for people like you. Pity. I'll give you an offer. One more silly post from you and I'll withdraw it.

you are the one displaying the traits of a castrated camel here....
laying claims to imaginary fame shows you have confidence issues. if we are both shoes, i would be a gucci and you would be the fakest nike sneakers that was made in taiwan.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by pearlesther: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Infact I'm tired of those girls d worse part of it is that dey w even go as far as using juju on men but I still keep thinking of the kinda joy dey derive from ruining pples homes.I just wish all men can resist them from coming around I know dis is d only way they(bitches)can get a life,I just wish d whole world can see d hard anger in me ryt now because just not quite long ago dis very evening I still gat dis similar topoc prob with my guy whc made me so sad that's why I angrily logged in to nairaland with d hope of having a lil fun and get some happiness from d funny posts here not knowing dat I w still meet dis kinda thing here. The truth is dat my guy loves me so much dat he doesn't want anythn whtsoever to hurt me but d prob is dat these gals won't stop coming around him even whn dey knws he gat me and even love me without limit.I can never in my life do dis with any guy dat gat relationship not to talk of married men I just blve its crazy and irritating doing dis kinda thing and I dunno why I'm abt facing such trauma in my precious relationship I just wish and hope God help me thru it cos loosing my guy is gonna be a very expensive emotional attack I wouldn't afford cos I cnt stand loosing him and it sucks starting all over again I hope u understand wht starting all over means may God help me
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
coogar:

mgbeke feeling funky!
your claim to fame is on nairaland! off nairaland, frying akara is your noble profession.

if you didn't mention my name on this thread, i wouldn't even be here. you made a reckless accusation that i created this topic - you are only serving a punishment for allowing words to fall from your mouth like shït from arsë

Whoever you are, I wont bother to reply you again. Waste of time.

There is no way you are getting me as a jobless partner

*IGNORE MODE*

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania: hyuyfuykfguky

tash Stop disgracing yourself. People are watching.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by hectortex: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
This isnt a single ladies bashing thread. it also serves to expose one of our many societal ills. it hapens to the guys (married and single) and vice versa the ladies. but we cannot at any instance apportion bame on one party while the other seems innocent. cos for any proposal to be valid, it takes two willing people. no man whether married or not in our present society actually forces a man to date him or have an affair with him vis the ladies. so whichever we swing let it known that it was exactly what we wanted at the time.
Nobody holy pass
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by coogar: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:
Whoever you are, I wont bother to reply you again. Waste of time.

There is no way you are getting me as a jobless partner
*IGNORE MODE*

you are a consummate rëtard!
no one called you here so stop feeling important already. offline, you are not different to the people begging for crumbs in lagos traffic....you are past your expiry date and i hope i speak for all and sundry when i ask you, with all due respect, to fück off!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by SisiKill1: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

I'm sorry but I gotta ask...did you write this with a straight face?

Nah! You couldn't have! No way! Not Even. cheesy

You probably paused for a chuckle or two before you hit submit, yes?

Of course! grin

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

I'm sorry but I gotta ask...did you write this with a straight face?

Nah! You couldn't have! No way! Not Even. cheesy

You probably paused for a chuckle or two before you hit submit, yes?

Of course! grin

Once again, Sisi, get out of my brain. Honestly, the amount of bs mixed with hypocrisy spewed by one poster alone is completely mind boggling. That has to be the explanation, hasn't it? He's got to be joking right?

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by SisiKill1: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
ileobatojo:

Once again, Sisi, get out of my brain. Honestly, the amount of bs mixed with hypocrisy spewed by one poster alone is completely mind boggling. That has to be the explanation, hasn't it? He's got to be joking right?

Rotflmao. ...I mean really!!! cheesy

All sorts I tell ya.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
ileobatojo/Sisikill

a lady obviously misyarns and is stil trying to justify her heinous posts but as usual its the male folk worthy of attack

carry go ...... i see you
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by soldierAnt(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tell you what, there's a sorry class of girls these days to whom it is a strong preoccupation to be desired by any man they meet. They've been spoiled by all the attentions they've received from men (the ones who are like peacocks with arrested development) to the point that they've come to depend on them to reaffirm their self worth. So when they encounter a guy who's not giving them the time of day, they pull out all those little stunts and tricks to grab his attention because they NEED it. They are empty inside and their self esteem depends largely on being desired by men.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by tpia5: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
d worse part of it is that dey w even go as far as using juju on men

when the so-called "beauty" doesnt work

the much vaunted "I can sex you pass all your hookers" doesnt work

"see my pity party- na only me dey suffer for nigeria or wherever" doesnt work

"come and see my unclothedness wonder" doesnt work

what else is left besides adding your babalawo's recommendation to the darn food?

vagina water on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by pleep(m): 4:05am On Apr 24, 2013
Wait... so if i wear a wedding ring ill get more play? cheesy
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by pleep(m): 4:07am On Apr 24, 2013
Tashamania: Amin o! And may God also grant eternal rest to our beloved granny tpia@ when she exits this planet.

I wonder how granny tpia@ still sees the keyboard undecided
God is really wonderful
You are a fooolish gel angry

Do you know that Tpia is 7 generations your eldah? If you insult her it is like you are insulting your ancestors.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 24, 2013
armyofone:

true, also guys should not use provocative dressing.

Guys? Provocative dressing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-love / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care / 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.